Clear All

What we will be trying to add this week

Reply to all in PM
    Fix table button code
    NSFW button
    Drop down menu of some sort
    New skins
    Post of the day

Might not all get done depending on doability, rethinks, etc, but this in general is what seems to be next on the list. If there are any more that pop up then they may be done before some of the above.

Yo, when you edit a post it says vote now instead of Save. Only a little thing and gives you something to do

Now it doesn't when I click edit here. Nevermind me.

Comment

that happens on boards and 2p2 sometimes too, i think it's just a bug within the forum software rather than something that could be fixed on this site.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I've got like 40+ skinz for this forums... But anytime i try to upload them my connection freezes.. I'm still trying.. the file size is 240MB tho. A lot of cool skins tho.

I uploaded loads smiles for Ste05 hope he gets to use them..

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            Yo, when you edit a post it says vote now instead of Save. Only a little thing and gives you something to do

Now it doesn't when I click edit here. Nevermind me.
            i lol'd when i read this

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Any chance of a rules/rulings forum in the near future? I run a poker room and that forum really helped to cement good habits in my room. I imagine it helped Irish poker a lot as some awful decisions and house rules have been made and are around. I felt that forum really improved Irelands card rooms in a fundamental manner.
              Thanks a million and good luck with this venture,
              C

Just found it thanks. . .
              Last edited by curleywurley; 03-02-10, 23:05.

Comment

honestly POTD is a bit silly here.
                Over the other side, it was nice for the poker forum to get it every now and then but over here, it's a bit pointless.
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Ya, apart from any other reasons, I don't think it is an easy thing to put in, so it probably won't happen. I've spent a bit more time than planned on style searching to get a too many other things done I have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                    Reply to all in PM
                    Fix table button code
                    NSFW button
                    Drop down menu of some sort
                    New skins
                    Post of the day

Might not all get done depending on doability, rethinks, etc, but this in general is what seems to be next on the list. If there are any more that pop up then they may be done before some of the above.
                    OK, from these, tabble code is done, reply to all in PM is done, skins are done, potd won't be happening I think, NSFW button is a nice to have, but I can't lay my hands on a suitable button, and the drop down menu for forum navigation is proving a pain to find.

Comment

Working...
                    X