• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
    great selections tonight, keep up the good work
    Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
    Excellent progress fair play!
    Thanks lads, I'd love to take credit for tonight's selections but they came from a helper

Comment

There can be some nice money to be made bonus whoring, been a while since i tried it, but it has paid for a few holidays for me

http://www.freebets4all.com/
      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
        There can be some nice money to be made bonus whoring, been a while since i tried it, but it has paid for a few holidays for me

http://www.freebets4all.com/
        tyty, will give that a good read through in the morning - keep the tips coming folks!

Comment

Well done on the recent run.

If you don't mind me asking. Why did your bankroll start on such a random number (309)?

Comment

Originally posted by SirRickyHatton View Post
            Well done on the recent run.

If you don't mind me asking. Why did your bankroll start on such a random number (309)?
            Mainly because of the extra deposits we made across a couple of different books for that arbitrage bet from early on the log. Think we might have had 200 or something starting off before that.

We'll probably just rejig the figures when we get to 400, double or quadruple what each unit is worth and come back to a more sensible 100/200.

Comment

Two potential overs bets in the EPL this weekend:

Bolton vs Everton
              Chelsea vs Wolves

Those are just purely thrown up by the model, need to actually take a look at them as well obv.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                Two potential overs bets in the EPL this weekend:

Bolton vs Everton
                Chelsea vs Wolves

Those are just purely thrown up by the model, need to actually take a look at them as well obv.

I have been working on a rating system for the over/under market for the past year and it has been having great success this season. I have put a lot of work and trial and error into it. And the one thing is that the unders are a fucking horrible bet. The overs can be hugely profitable.

Bolton v Everton is just slightly above the overs requirement and at 1.85 would be priced exactly right imo and so not worth the bet.

The Chelsea v Wolves game is rated higher but at 1.5 I wouldn't touch it with stolen money especially after Chelsea having a midweek European game.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                  I have been working on a rating system for the over/under market for the past year and it has been having great success this season. I have put a lot of work and trial and error into it. And the one thing is that the unders are a fucking horrible bet. The overs can be hugely profitable.

Bolton v Everton is just slightly above the overs requirement and at 1.85 would be priced exactly right imo and so not worth the bet.

The Chelsea v Wolves game is rated higher but at 1.5 I wouldn't touch it with stolen money especially after Chelsea having a midweek European game.
                  Yeah I hadn't checked the prices.

As a general pricing rule with your model do you use something like if a match is just above the model's requirements then you need ~1.9 and work from there?

Comment

Yeah I hadn't checked the prices.

As a general pricing rule with your model do you use something like if a match is just above the model's requirements then you need ~1.9 and work from there?
                    If you mean do I bet a larger percentage on games which I think have more value then yes.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                      If you mean do I bet a larger percentage on games which I think have more value then yes.
                      No I mean what's the shortest price you'll back when a match only slightly clears your model's requirements for an overs game?

Comment

As an example for the unders the lowest rated game I have this week (most likely to result in under 2.5 goals) is Real Betis v Real Sociedad (1.73 with Stan James).

Looking at this game from every angle it seems like great value but there are too many things that can happen in a game that can change the dynamic when dealing with the unders bet.

Comment

Yeah I've found you have to be way stricter with unders as a rule.

Comment

No I mean what's the shortest price you'll back when a match only slightly clears your model's requirements for an overs game?
                            Generally I don't bother going for ultra thin value so to get off the fence I would have a 1pt bet if I got evens but there are games in the model that offer good value (usually about 7% of games) and it takes enough time to properly research these bets that timewise I don't get around to giving games like Bolton-Everton any attention.

Comment

We've added another 25 units to the bankroll to get money Janet Devlin on the best odds left (4/1 Stan James), gonna probably get a little bit loosey-goosey with certain bets to try and spin up a little bit, because neither of us would be particularly crushed by going busto and we do have some ambitions

So here's where we are now:

Initial Bank: 338 units
                              Current Bank: 370.5 units
                              At Risk: 25 units
                              Profit/Loss: 32.5 units

Comment

We have Biarritz to top their group in the HCup(bet put down before it started) for 5 units @2/1

Going good so far got losing point to Ospreys which any team will find hard to beat at home. Great performance against Sarries to win at home minus Yashvilli.

Initial Bank: 343 units
                                At Risk: 30 units
                                Profit/Loss: 27.5 units

Comment

I watched the Spurs - Villa match last Monday. I cannot recall ever seeing a team put in less of an effort against Spurs. Genuinely. I have seen us outplay teams like we did versus Liverpool, but we strolled this one against a team that had no interest.

Modric and Parker would be standing in the middle of the pitch and not have to worry about any Villa player closing them down or trying to win the ball. It was incredible. And each kick out was a hopeless boot up to no-one. They didn't try a lick and it looked a little like a team who wanted their manager gone.

Villa have not had good results recently, don't do the business away from home, and Swansea are good at home. If Villa turn up the same way that they did last week then the prices for Swansea are pretty good at over evens.

Comment

Thanks for that - tbh I spent so much time being wowed by Scott Parker I didn't even notice how poor Villa were, but you're right they completely stood off and were pretty much just abject.

Will see what sort of price I can get on the Swans.

Comment

Rugby for today 26th

Putting 10 units on the Aussies to win @ 5/11 (Bwin)

More analysis here
                                      SPOILER

Looking at the team sheets,Toeava for Babas is average footballer at best , Sam Tompkins apparently has never rucked in his life(being a rugby union convert for this game) and Habana is not exactly the player he was a couple of years ago. The Aussies match the back 3 for pace in Turner and Ioane with AA Cooper at FB and is a much better footballer than Toeava.

The Babas Centres of Fruean and Mortlock will be interesting as Fruean has got strength and pace and has played superbly for Canterbury in the ITM & Super , however he is uncapped at intl level, and will probably be an AB at some stage, this is a step up for him. In contrast Mortlock has bucket loads of Tests and should bolster the ship there. Aussies have Horne and Barnes ,who in particular, has a great passing ability and will be looking to get the ball wides to the flyers on the wings

OH have Cipriani v O Connor, O Connors first intl start at 10 should again be interesting, however Barnes can easily swap with him if any problems were to occur, however O Connor should step up nicely to this position and against an inconsistent Cipriani whos time in Super rugby has been a mixed bag to say the least.

For the pack the Babas will have the upper hand in scrum time with a strong front row , Matfield will trouble the aussie lineout. Should be a great battle in the backrow with Pocock Higganbotham vs Bergamasco Kaino. I expect Pocock to rule as he always does. Of course what will hurt the Babas pack is the fact that theyve never played with each other.

As for motivation the Aussies are always well up for this fixture having won the last two recent years, not to mention another battle of Deans vs Henry

Other bets today all at 10/11 2 units each
                                      Gloucester v Leicester: Leicester +2 Im liking Tigers here , back to winning ways from the Hcup and will not stand for being second from bottom in the league, although there form in recent years at Kingsholm is bad, they are 5 from 5 and have 2 away wins under their belt in the last 2 weeks.

Edinburgh Vs Munster: Edinburgh +7 - this game is effectively Munster A vs Edinburgh HCup team, while munster come of the back of a great 2 weeks this is a different team completely with O'Dea getting his first start in Thomond. I expect an Edinburgh with dead eye Patterson to at least cover on this if not win outright.

Northampton V Saracens: Northhampton -4 Northhampton are in serious trouble in HCup now and will be focused on the prem. Return of Foden at FB is obv a huge plus. Lamb is also kicking very well .Sarries last weekend were not convincing against Biarritz.

Treviso vs Leinster , Leinster - 4 on 365 Young Leinster team with some of players on great form ie O Malley.

Added another 25 units to initial Bank
                                      Initial Bank: 368 units
                                      Current Bank: 390.5 units
                                      At Risk: 48 units
                                      Profit/Loss: 27.5 units
                                      Last edited by trytime; 26-11-11, 15:35.

Comment

Patterson not kicking for Edinbourgh. Lame.

Comment

Patterson not kicking for Edinbourgh. Lame.
                                          Thats ridiculous hes a super kicker

Comment

Yeah sickener , Godman was 0-4 as far as i could tell.

Comment

Note i did put in a live bet during the NH game of 1 unit for sarries +22 at half time. Considering that the score was 3-0 to NH in the second half, all sarries need was to cross the line once(cam close on a few occasions) and we were green on both spreads.

Comment

I suppose the only thing you could say about the in-running bet is that the bookies have a reason for making the line a certain number at a certain price that's probably smarter than "the game's been going like X in the first half and I think it'll go like Y in the second half".

If we're gonna bet in running I feel like its more on snap reactions to penalties/sin bins etc or whatever to find value, and even then I suspect the books have a faster stream than we have so I wouldn't be surprised if it's just straight up not profitable for the likes of us.

Comment

Latest status of BR

2 active bets are Biarritz to win group for 5 units
                                                  and that wan for Xfactor 25 units

Dave, check this when u see it , i think the current Bank maybe incorrect as we profited +9 when risking 18 units. So now the at risk has gone from 48 back to 30 and i added the +9 to "profit/loss" and "current bank"

Current Bank: 399.5 units
                                                  At Risk: 30 units
                                                  Profit/Loss: 36.5 units
                                                  Last edited by trytime; 28-11-11, 23:30.

Comment

I suppose the only thing you could say about the in-running bet is that the bookies have a reason for making the line a certain number at a certain price that's probably smarter than "the game's been going like X in the first half and I think it'll go like Y in the second half".

If we're gonna bet in running I feel like its more on snap reactions to penalties/sin bins etc or whatever to find value, and even then I suspect the books have a faster stream than we have so I wouldn't be surprised if it's just straight up not profitable for the likes of us.
                                                    id say the ingame market is fairly small at the best of times,and the rugby ingame is very small when compaired to say a premership soccer match.i would think like everything else,sometimes theres value to be found,its identifying that value, if its there at all, is the trick.you would think the more up to date info you have the better chance you have to get it right.i wouldnt think the bookies have a faster stream tho,in the pro 12 most of the irish games are broadcast on rte/tg4/s4c/alba all are in stt, which is quicker than satellite,in the hc its on sky for the most part,everyones more or less the same,if they do,then its only a second or two at most,wouldnt think its a huge advantage.is there profit in it?more than likly is if used in the right hands,takes a little practice but i think you would win more than you lose.what you could always do is next time your watching a match,stick on the in game page from powers,keep a eye to the odds as they change,see if you can spot value.takes a little getting used to,but imo anyways,is a handy string to your bow
                                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

We've added another 25 units to the bankroll to get money Janet Devlin on the best odds left (4/1 Stan James), gonna probably get a little bit loosey-goosey with certain bets to try and spin up a little bit, because neither of us would be particularly crushed by going busto and we do have some ambitions

So here's where we are now:

Initial Bank: 338 units
                                                      At Risk: 25 units
                                                      Profit/Loss: 32.5 units
                                                      Loser

Poor old Janet had a mare I hear, unforgivably forgetting the words to one of my all time favourite tracks MMMBop by the irrepressible Hanson. Although their fourth studio album "The Walk" is my personal favourite, Middle of Nowhere's unmistakable MMMBop deserves better than having its words forgotten by wannabe pop tarts on talent shows. For shame

Anyways, that leaves us looking like so:

Current Bank: 399.5 units
                                                      At Risk: 5 units
                                                      Profit/Loss: 36.5 units

Comment

Was waiting for the Liverpool team to be announced earlier as thought 3/1 was pretty big if they fielded a decent team which sure enough they did.

Added five units to get on with Totesport who had the best odds at the time.

Initial Bank: 373 units
                                                        Current Bank: 419.5 units
                                                        Profit/Loss: 46.5 units

Comment

Went into a panicked frenzy when I heard what I thought was breaking news that Cavani was missing for Napoli (turned out it had broken about an hour and a half earlier ) and accidentally put 5 units on both Juve to draw and to win instead of just to win...

Oh well

Current Bank: 425.5 units
                                                          Profit/Loss: 52.5 units

Comment

Had a bet on a soccer match last night, 10 units @11/4 that came in for a 27.5 unit profit happily enough.

Current Bank: 453 units
                                                            Profit/Loss: 80 units

Comment

Have two Arbitrage bets running at the moment as well, I'll just write up the profit afterwards cos it's easier than trying to keep track, should be paid out in an hour anyway.

Comment

Went into a panicked frenzy when I heard what I thought was breaking news that Cavani was missing for Napoli (turned out it had broken about an hour and a half earlier ) and accidentally put 5 units on both Juve to draw and to win instead of just to win...

Oh well

Current Bank: 425.5 units
                                                                Profit/Loss: 52.5 units
                                                                hate you! hah. I lost a lot on that game but got on at 3.1, so flukey ya bastard!
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Incidentally I appreciate that there's a bit of aftertiming and whatnot ITT but some of my bets I don't want to discuss for one reason or another, some bets I don't have time to write up during the day etc. so bear in mind that it's a log for us to keep track of what we're doing and nothing more and excuse the occasional gloating

Comment

Initial look at the Aus V Wales match . Right now PP has Aus -3 @ 10/11
                                                                    However 365 has Wales +5 @10/11

Wales XV: Halfpenny (Cardiff Blues); G North (Scarlets), Scott Williams (Scarlets), J Roberts (Cardiff Blues), Shane Williams (Ospreys); R Priestland (Scarlets), L Williams (Cardiff Blues); G Jenkins (Cardiff Blues), H Bennett (Ospreys), S Andrews (Cardiff Blues), B Davies (Cardiff Blues), I Evans (Ospreys), D Lydiate (Newport Gwent Dragons), S Warburton (Cardiff Blues, capt), T Faletau (Newport Gwent Dragons).

Replacements: M Rees (Scarlets), R Bevington (Ospreys), R Jones (Ospreys), J Tipuric (Ospreys), T Knoyle (Scarlets), D Biggar (Ospreys), A Cuthbert (Cardiff Blues).

Australia XV: A Ashley-Cooper; L Turner, R Horne, B Barnes, D Ioane; J O'Connor, W Genia; J Slipper, T Polota-Nau, S Ma'afu, J Horwill (capt), R Simmons, S Higginbotham, D Pocock, B McCalman.
                                                                    Replacements: S Moore, B Alexander, N Sharpe, R Samo, B Lucas, B Tapuai, A Fainga'a.

Im really not too confident to pull the trigger on this one, as there are a lot of factors going on with Wales.
                                                                    -Shane Williams last game , they should be well up for a big performance for his farewell
                                                                    -Wanting to avenge the 3rd/4th playoff match?
                                                                    -Welsh clubs generally on good form in recent weeks
                                                                    However
                                                                    - AWJ and Charteris out with injury

Any and all comments welcome

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                      hate you! hah. I lost a lot on that game but got on at 3.1, so flukey ya bastard!
                                                                      Sick life.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                        Also, iirc I got on at 3.25 and was a bit late to the party even at that considering a lot had been matched at 3.3 on Betfair. 3.1 would have been too low for me if I had been checking the price calmly and not trying to react to the "breaking" news.

Comment

Also, iirc I got on at 3.25 and was a bit late to the party even at that considering a lot had been matched at 3.3 on Betfair. 3.1 would have been too low for me if I had been checking the price calmly and not trying to react to the "breaking" news.
                                                                          no funds online atm, forced to bet in bookies and all day they were 2.85 in boyles and ladbrokes but 3.1 in paddies so again I donated to them. Getting dosh online again soon so I'm expecting some nice tips plz
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Yeah just saying, I've become waaaaaay more price conscious since I started this, cos I got some great advice about it so basically in a spot like that I'd be checking oddschecker and if I don't have money available wherever the price is best I'll pretty much just leave it off almost everytime.

Multi made a great point in his Well a few weeks ago about sports betting, basically something along the lines of "If you always back everything at the best available price it's pretty hard to go broke". I'm living by that fwiw.

Comment

Ended up going with Aus -3 @10/11 on PP for 5 units

Current Bank: 448 units
                                                                              At Risk: 10 units
                                                                              Profit/Loss: 75 units
                                                                              Last edited by trytime; 01-12-11, 14:54. Reason: im a cow

Comment

Stuck another 10 units into the BR to cover the Arb, made 10% ROI on 80 units staked so nice little 8 unit profit.

Initial Bank: 383 units
                                                                                Current Bank: 456 units
                                                                                At Risk: 10 units
                                                                                Profit/Loss: 83 units

Comment

OK another wan im looking at is Leinster v Cardiff.
                                                                                  Leinster Team
                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                  15: Isa Nacewa
                                                                                  14: David Kearney
                                                                                  13: Eoin O'Malley
                                                                                  12: Fergus McFadden
                                                                                  11: Fionn Carr
                                                                                  10: Ian Madigan
                                                                                  9: Isaac Boss

1: Cian Healy
                                                                                  2: Richardt Strauss
                                                                                  3: Nathan White
                                                                                  4: Leo Cullen CAPTAIN
                                                                                  5: Steven Sykes
                                                                                  6: Rhys Ruddock
                                                                                  7: Shane Jennings
                                                                                  8: Sean O'Brien

REPLACEMENTS:

16: Sean Cronin
                                                                                  17: Heinke van der Merwe
                                                                                  18: Mike Ross
                                                                                  19: Damian Browne
                                                                                  20: Leo Auva'a
                                                                                  21: Eoin Reddan
                                                                                  22: Jonathan Sexton
                                                                                  23: Rob Kearney

Cardiff

SPOILER
                                                                                  15 Chris Czekaj 14 Richard Mustoe 13 Casey Laulala 12 Gavin Evans 11 Tom James 10 Ceri Sweeney 9 Richie Rees 8 Xavier Rush 7 Josh Navidi 6 Maama Molitika 5 Paul Tito (Capt) 4 Cory Hill 3 Taufaao Filise 2 Ryan Tyrrell 1 John Yapp

Bet 365 has Leinster -9 @10/11

These are 2 relatively inexperienced teams but I think Leinsters good form with their youth esp O Malley in recent games will trump the welsh. Wales game this weekend against Aus crucially means no Warburton, G Jenkins or Roberts, while Leinster have a crazy strong bench to call on with Sexton Kearney Reddan and Mike Ross.

Home advantage with this means victory is probably a lock and leinsters style of play with a really pacey back line allows for a lot of scores and McFadden recently is kicking the points too so im liking a -9 as a line right now. Expect SOB to dominate at his rightful place of No 8.
                                                                                  I have Leinster backed for 3 units -9 @10/11

Initial Bank: 383 units
                                                                                  At Risk: 13 units
                                                                                  Profit/Loss: 80 units
                                                                                  Last edited by Keane; 01-12-11, 17:04.

Comment

Saw on the RSS just announced within the last 30 mins that Scarlets v Munster fixture will be reffed by Poite. This is bad news for Munster as he has always been rough and heavily penalises and clearly disapproves of the munster approach at rucktime.

Therefore Munster can pretty much write off a win in Parc Y Scarlets . Assuming that Munster still win in Thomond these two games will cancel each other out.

Now considering that Munster will struggle to get any points in the Gardens against NH even if NH are going to be out of the competition as they are always motivated to beat Munster (and Amlin should be an option for them)
                                                                                    - the fact that scarlets got 5 point bonus win from there. That really means that Scarlets are in the driving seat for that fixture and could make huge gains on Munster.

The biggest obstacle for Scarlets will probably be Castres away as they will need to pull some points from there. Since this will also be the last fixture of the group for both teams the French are a lot more likely to field a really weak team as by then they will be out of the competition completely

All in all it looks to be a good future for Scarlets here.

I checked oddscheker and Scarlets are 9/4 to win the group on totesport. I put 5 units on this as i think its great value.

-note : ive also added 5 more units to BR

Initial Bank: 388 units
                                                                                    At Risk: 18 units
                                                                                    Profit/Loss: 75 units
                                                                                    Last edited by Keane; 01-12-11, 17:05.

Comment

You're some clown.

Comment

Comment

Made a couple of mug bets in the Europa league last night, didn't run good. -5 units.

Current Bank: 448 units
                                                                                          At Risk: 18 units
                                                                                          Profit/Loss: 70 units

Comment

2 unit fancy stab at Scarlets away to Ulster +13 @10/11

Current Bank: 446 units
                                                                                            At Risk: 20 units
                                                                                            Profit/Loss: 68 units
                                                                                            Last edited by Keane; 02-12-11, 18:24. Reason: put in the bold tags

Comment

Had another winner today, had 21 units at risk @ ~7/4, so made a nice profit of 37.5 units. Upswing ftw.

Current Bank: 483.5 units
                                                                                              At Risk: 20 units
                                                                                              Profit/Loss: 105.5 units

Comment

Found a nice gap in price for the Ospreys V Munster Match Ospreys Scr @10/11 on Victor
                                                                                                And Munster + 4 on William Hill.

Put 5 units on each. Effectively risking less than 1 unit with the potential to profit nearly 9 units

Ill update the BR after the result as its annonying to factor in the Arb aspect of it.
                                                                                                Last edited by trytime; 02-12-11, 21:25.

Comment

Alan is a sicko at picking winners in rugby in fairness!

Comment

Leinster bet easy win in the end 52-9 -

Scarlets held on against Ulster to lose by just 7

In total up 5 units tonight

Current Bank: 488.5 units
                                                                                                    At Risk: 15 units
                                                                                                    Profit/Loss: 110.5 units
                                                                                                    Last edited by trytime; 02-12-11, 21:55.

Comment

Right, time for an update. Having perused our various accounts we currently stand thusly:

Bet365:
                                                                                                      245 units

Totesport:
                                                                                                      20 units
                                                                                                      5 unit bet in running on Scarlets to win HEC Group

Victor Chandler:
                                                                                                      113 units
                                                                                                      5 unit bet in running Munster +4 vs Ospreys

Paddy Power:
                                                                                                      66 units
                                                                                                      5 unit bet in running Australia -3 vs Wales
                                                                                                      5 unit bet in running Biarritz HEC Biarritz to top HEC Group

Stan James:
                                                                                                      30 units

William Hill:
                                                                                                      7.5 units
                                                                                                      5 unit bet in running Ospreys Scr vs Munster
                                                                                                      12.5 unit bet in running Chelsea vs Newcastle

Betfair:
                                                                                                      41 units

Bwin:
                                                                                                      30 units

Adds up to 552.5 units, but due to a clerical error () Alan is owed 75 units out of that, so current BR is 477.5, with 27.5 units staked on bets in running.

Not sure to be completely honest what we've invested since we've been lashing money into accounts left right and centre to avail of best prices, free bets etc. When we hit 500 units I think we'll probably redefine our units and go again.

Current Bank: 477.5 units
                                                                                                      At Risk: 32.5 units

Comment

Very nice Arb here folks if anyone's awake, ROI >8%

Comment

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...teams-to-score
                                                                                                          Good spot, personally prefer to back the mis price that made the arb possible than to lock up small profit arbing.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Yeah agree with that, but at early days for us I'm happy to take these risk free opportunities to increase the BR with no variance to worry about.

Short term problem hopefully

Comment

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...teams-to-score
                                                                                                              Good spot. Arbing is something I've been trying out for the last few days, it's class for the while I'll be able to do it I reckon. Won't be long before some accounts are shut I reckon. I was going to put up a post on it at some time, just on my way to Dublin now but I might do something when I get home this evening

Comment

Yeah agree with that, but at early days for us I'm happy to take these risk free opportunities to increase the BR with no variance to worry about.

Short term problem hopefully
                                                                                                                arb bets will get you closed, just stand the bet if you can define which side is value!
                                                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Right, point taken, no more arbs!

Comment

Probably a stupid Q, but how do they know you're doing arb bets? They're with two different bookies, right?

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                                      Probably a stupid Q, but how do they know you're doing arb bets? They're with two different bookies, right?
                                                                                                                      Yeah occurs when bookies take a very different line on the same event. So using the above example William Hill had both teams to score in the Barca Levante match at a very big 11/4, paddy power had both not to score at 4/7. So you can arb here by weighting stakes so that you earn ~9% ROI whatever happens.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

There are lads with software that keeps track of this and move the prices very quickly.

Spending time browsing through oddschecker with your calculator is not the best use of time if you can price up events yourself.

Comment

+14 units on the Chelsea bet anyways. Alan has two rugby winners as well to write up I think.

Current Bank: 491.5 units
                                                                                                                          At Risk: 32.5 units

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X