Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...9 days in Liam, an unforgettable poo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...9 days in Liam, an unforgettable poo...

...Where to begin?, I guess at the beginning would be a good start...This issue all started last Friday, at about 13:15 when I was on my lunch break...Ironically, it was the last day of my first week back in work having been out sick pretty much straight since June, (I had been out sick for 4 weeks, back in work for 2 weeks then out sick again for 6 weeks)...

...Friday- My body was tired for sure, the previous few months had resulted in 4 hospital visits totaling 3 weeks in hospital which included a Colonoscopy and Biopsy... A simple infection had spread through my Bowels, Stomach & Colon... After my lunch, I had gone for a poo and halfway through it, felt as though I had forced my poo and burst a blood vessel- this has happened on a coupe of occasions so I wasn't too concerned, but decided to not finish the poo and head back to my desk early...

...Saturday- Saturday daytime began normally, had no problems and no real pains, but it had been pointed out to me that I was walking very slow and looked in discomfort... It was only then I began to notice that when I was moving my Ass was causing me some pain... Saturday night was date night with the GF, so I took a couple of painkillers and headed out for a couple of drinks then back to her house for the night, so all in all a good Saturday...

...Sunday- This is was the first day where I began to think that the pain from Friday was quite severe and required being extra careful... I tried to poo but for some reason I couldn't go, but put it down to possible swelling after bursting a vessel... I had to take 4 painkillers throughout the day which is alot for me...

...Monday- Day 1 of my 2nd week back in work and I knew this was gonna be a long day!!!... I got into work 10 minutes late because it took longer to make the walk from Luas stop to the job, due to having to walk really slow...It was clear to my team that I was in pain, as getting in and out of my seat was causing alot of pain- my manager had asked me if the infection in my stomach was back but I had convinced her it had nothing to do with my stomach and not to worry... I somehow managed to get through the whole day of work, but was in agony by the time I got home... At about 21:00 I messaged my manager and told her I would be in late because I had to go the doctors on the Tuesday morning, she confirmed it was ok so that was that...

...Tuesday- Queue the first day of madness. Went to my GP at 09:00 Tuesday morning to see what the problem was, and if he could give me anything for the pain, plus had mentioned that my previous poo was last Friday and this was causing discomfort... Turns out, I had developed an Abcess on my Ass and that was what was causing the pain, so a trip to A&E was needed... I went home, had a cup of tea to relax myself then headed to ST. James hospital...I got in there at about 10:45, and seen the triage nurse pretty soon... By 11:20 I was called in and placed on a trolley... It was 90 minutes before I was given a painkiller, and I was lying there until after 16:00 before I was even seen to by the doctor for the first time!!!... Doctor looked, and confirmed it was an Abcess which would probably require surgery in order to be removed...They asked me for a pee sample, but for some reason, It took me 15 minutes to piss... Back to my trolley I went, and lay there until 19:00 until the surgical team came to chat to me...They brought me into a room, and another looked and decided surgery was the only option for an Abcess like this, and I can expect to get the surgery done at 23:00 Tuesday night... I explained to them I hadn't pooed since Friday, but they assured me that this was due to the Abscess and not to worry... Tuesday night came and went, and there was no progress made at all... At 23:30, after 12 hours of bring on a trolley, I was moved from the A&E section to the Private section of the hospital...This was not much better, as there were still 15 other people in the room with me...I managed to sleep and that was that...

...Wednesday- Wednesday morning started terribly and I woke up in alot of pain...I am now on my 6th day since my last full poo, and have gone 15 hours without a piss... The surgeon came and discussed things with me, and decided the best thing to do would be to stick a catheter through my penis and drain the pee from my bladder...This was one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my life... It drained over 2 liters in the first 45 minutes so I guess it was justified lol... So Catheter on, time to head to surgery... I am brought down to theater at about 10:45, and the surgeon does his business... I wake up for the first time at 12:50 in the recovery room, fall back asleep and wake back up about 15:00 in a completely different ward, Bennett's room... For some strange reason, I had an bad reaction to the anesthetic or whatever they had given me, and about 18:00 that day I had an extremely bad anxiety attack (first one in months)... I was shaking and crying, but for some reason I had lost alot of my vision and my eyes were burning the fuck out of me...This took about 45 minutes to settle down, and I eventually relaxed with a cup of tea...They decided they were gonna keep me in overnight, and leave the catheter inside me for a night as I was not able to walk to the toilet... At this stage I decided to log on to IPB and thank you all for the good luck messages :-)...
    ...I will say the highlight of this whole day came at about 21:00, when I received a Snapchat from the girl I am obsessed with asking what operation I had and hoped I was ok... I was surprised because 2 days earlier on the Monday, I had sent a long long message to her saying alot of things so was not expecting to hear from her again... This put me to sleep in a happy mood :-)...

..Thursday morning, day 7 of no poop and I was in a huge amount of pain... I was given 2 Sedokot tablets by the doctor and a syrup drink to help my constipation, at 11:00 They removed my Catheter, but I wasn't allowed leave until I proved I could pee...During the surgery, they had to place a wick inside the cavity to drain all the puss from the infected area... Before I left on Thursday, they had to change this for me and it was without the most excruciating pain I have ever felt in my life...I was absolutely pumping sweat from the pain and in a few tears as well, it was just hell...Thankfully after a couple of false starts, I managed to pee...I filled up the full 1 liter container and at about 14:00 I was on the way home from hospital... The rest of the day I was in huge pain, couldn't walk properly but mostly worryingly still couldn't poo... That night, I decided to take another 4 sedokot tablets and 3 more cups of the syrup to help it through the night...

...Friday- Woke up yesterday morning (Day 8) in absolute agony and promised I wouldn't be sleeping again until I pooed... But first things first, I had to go to James Hospital and have the wick changed...I was absolutely shitting it because of the pain I had felt on Thursday...I somehow plucked up the courage to make it to the hospital to get it changed... I went into the room, she pulled down my pants, looked at my ass and said "Liam, there is no wick"... For some unknown reason, the wick has either fallen out of me or fallen inside the cavity which has caused me to be extremely stressed and worried over it...I was told that this wick is stopping the Abcess from coming back so I am praying the next few weeks are ok...
    ...I came home from hospital with no wick changing, and went straight to my GP to discuss things...He assured me that there was nothing to worry about...I told him about my now 8 days of constipation, so he gave me a supply of Movocol drinks in order to help me poo... I had already taken 2 sedokot tablets, and 2 cups of that syrup...That evening, I had a curry with my GF, she went home and I got to work... I took 8 sachets of the Movocol, 4 more Sedokot and 3 cups of the syrup, lay on the chair and waited...And waited...And waited...And still fucking waited...Nothing was happening, I had taken all of this but my body would not go...There was obviously something blocking it, and I was genuinely concerned that I was going to collapse or OD on laxatives lol... I crawled up and down the bathroom all night, but at 02:30 I gave up and decided to just go to bed, and hope that everything works through out the night...

...Saturday- (Day 9)Today I woke up at 08:00, and within 5 minutes I was on the toilet but could not go... To make this shorter, This is what happened to me from 08:00- 12:00...I would sit down on the toilet, feel like I am going but nothing would come out... I managed to walk around the shop, and get a liter of prune Juice... I came home, an within 20 minutes had drank all of this... I lay on the bathroom floor in pain for the next 2 hours, getting up occasionally to try but inevitably fail in pooing...At this stage I came to my bed and slept for an hour or two, as my body had been so tired from today... My brother came down at about 17:00 to see how I was doing, and gave me some ideas on how to poo... I tried squatting over a basin of hot water, tried putting a towel of hot water on my ass to relax me but wouldn't work... I took 4 more sedkot, 3 more cups of syrup, 4 sachets of the Molokov and decided to relax and pray this kicks in...

...17:25- BOOM!!!... I had felt a few things moving in my stomach the last couple of hours so knew something was happening... I sat on the toilet, pushed a small bit and all of a sudden, the biggest and hardest piece of poo I have ever seeing in my life came firing out of me... Hard to describe, but it looked like a huge circular rock and not a normal shape poo... What followed was 20 seconds of constant pooing, as well as peeing which was unexpected... (I think my pee was actually being blocked somehow by my poo)... The relief I felt was unimaginable...I have never experienced anything like it and I honestly began to cry a small bit after I finished, such was my relief...
    ...Since then, I have had 5 more poos, and 3 cups of tea but no food... I am actually lying in a bath right now...It is my first bath since June 26th 2010 when I hurt my hand and couldn't shower the night before I traveled to Vegas, whilst typing this post for all of you to read... After this, I am going to have a nice cup of Tea and some Microwave popcorn, then watch the MOTD that I recorded...

...Overall, it was a life experience I will honestly never forget, and I am happy to be able to share it with all of you...
    ...Thank you...
    ...Liam O' Reilly :-)...

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
    ... I had felt a few things moving in my stomach the last couple of hours so knew something was happening... I sat on the toilet, pushed a small bit and all of a sudden, the biggest and hardest piece of poo I have ever seeing in my life came firing out of me... Hard to describe, but it looked like a huge circular rock and not a normal shape poo... What followed was 20 seconds of constant pooing, as well as peeing which was unexpected... (I think my pee was actually being blocked somehow by my poo)... The relief I felt was unimaginable...I have never experienced anything like it and I honestly began to cry a small bit after I finished, such was my relief...
    That first one is technically known as the 'pace car' - once it gets off the track the fast bastard cars stuck behind it can race away.

Comment

I laughed, I cried, it was better than cats!
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

[/QUOTE]

... then watch the MOTD that I recorded...

...Thank you...
        ...Liam O' Reilly :-)...[/QUOTE]

In summary, how was MOTD?

Comment

Great trip report

Comment

Sounds like a nightmare, but glad it all worked it's way through in the end. Hopefully you won't haveto wrote a sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
              I laughed, I cried, it was better than cats!
              ...Thank you M8; will discuss with my agent but there may be a book deal in the pipeline...
              ... then watch the MOTD that I recorded...

...Thank you...
              ...Liam O' Reilly :-)...[/QUOTE]

In summary, how was MOTD?[/QUOTE]
              ...Arsenal were 12/1 before yesterday, and still 9/1 today- City Arsenal Straight forecast will probably get me a house if I can find a price for it...
              Originally posted by Arazi View Post
              Great trip report
              ...I decided not to include pictures...
              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
              That first one is technically known as the 'pace car' - once it gets off the track the fast bastard cars stuck behind it can race away.
              ...There was definitely a traffic build up...
              Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              Sounds like a nightmare, but glad it all worked it's way through in the end. Hopefully you won't haveto wrote a sequel.
              ...Thanks, 6.5lbs lighter from morning to night, and another 2lbs today lol...

Comment

An uncomfortable read I did get a laugh of your use of the phrase "I was absolutely shitting it" considering that was the one thing you weren't doing!
                Profit before people.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Tell us more about 'Snapchat' girl anyway..

Comment

If you had only finished the friday poo, all this would have been avoided.
                      Life lesson folks, never finish early
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        If you had only finished the friday poo, all this would have been avoided.
                        Life lesson folks, never finish early
                        ...Ha, I think it's the one thing to come from all of this- never force it!!!... Although I think that can be a life lesson for several things for me at this stage lol... I wish I had taken a picture of the first part that came out...As disgusting as it was to see, I don't think it is possible to do it justice by describing it...Kind of a fact or fiction type poo...

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post
                          Tell us more about 'Snapchat' girl anyway..
                          ...Lol, she's been mentioned here before...Ironically it's almost come to a permanent end at this stage...I reckon by Sunday night it'll be done for good :-( ....

Comment

Had taco fries for tea last night. Had a fine poo after. Couldn't help but think of you m8. It was weird thinking about another guy while taking a massive shit but here we are. Taco fries could be a cure for constipation

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                              Had taco fries for tea last night. Had a fine poo after. Couldn't help but think of you m8. It was weird thinking about another guy while taking a massive shit but here we are. Taco fries could be a cure for constipation
                              Great see your letting your hair down once the cup was safely in the trophy cabinet. County players should take note.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                Great see your letting your hair down once the cup was safely in the trophy cabinet. County players should take note.
                                My soccer team won 5-2 on Friday aswell and I scored 2. This sport lark is a bitta craic. The constant celebrating won't help my bank balance or liver tho.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                  Yeah, well try that with a huge abscess in the way and see how you get on!

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                    Yeah, well try that with a huge abscess in the way and see how you get on!
                                    You should take better care of your teeth m8.

Comment

Working...
                                    X