HectorJelly Blog Updates:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HectorJelly Blog Updates:

That's my 6 a side football team, Mespil Rangers. Three games left and we could come anywhere from 4th to 1st.

The biggest improvement so far has been my sleep cycle. I've been able to get to sleep regularly at a pretty reasonable time. I had feared that almost 9 months of not sleeping properly would be harder to fix, but it seems like I hadn't done too much long term damage to myself.
    Recently I've been having really vivid dreams, and I remember them all day. Last night I dreamt that I was still turning up for work, but had to sleep outside in a tent.

On that note, still no word from Full Tilt. The longer it goes on the worse it gets. I'd be prepared to wager now that the outcome won't be positive. There's an interesting article on it here: (Unfortunately you need to register with a corporate email address to read it.) They are pretty pessimistic about Full Tilts chances.

Poker has been going well. It's nice to be finally winning again, and not just relying on rakeback. I'll put up a proper analysis of it once I get to 100k hands, which should be in about a week. Here is a very simple hand I played a few days ago, if only poker was always this easy

$0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players

Player 1 (MP): $39.00

Player 2 (CO): $90.00

Villain (BTN): $324.00

Hero (SB): $124.00

Player 5 (BB): $159.00

Player 6 (UTG): $100.00

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is SB with A K

3 folds, Villain raises to $3, Hero calls $2.50, Player 5 calls $2

Flop: ($9.00) 5 Q A (3 players)

Hero bets $4, Player 5 folds, Villain raises to $8, Hero raises to $26, Villain raises to $48, Hero raises to $122.74, Villain calls $74.74

Turn: ($254.48) J (2 players)

River: ($254.48) 4 (2 players)

Final Pot: $254.48

Villain shows Q 8

Hero shows A K

I'm going to restart my radio show in some manner and form, I'm just deciding on the details. Any thoughts let me know!

More...
Working...
X