• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolberg fgs 15/2

Ajax to lift the trophy, 2/1

Comment

365 gone soft.

Their offer is now a free bet instead of risk free and max 25 boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
        365 gone soft.

Their offer is now a free bet instead of risk free and max 25 boo.
        Every account has a different value up to E50 for the free bet

Comment

Lille down to 10 men with their centre forward now in goals with 20 minutes left. Ive lumped on Strasbourg at evens.

Edit: lasted 4 minutes before scoring
          Last edited by Hooch; 13-08-17, 14:35.

Comment

Real Madrid a max bet at even money to win the league? Looks like Suarez picked up a bad knock in tonight's game. Even with a few big money signings for Barcelona it is hard to see how Madrid with that squad don't win the league. Surely they should be closer to 1/2 if not shorter.

Opr

Comment

I have a bet on Chris Woods (Leeds) to be top goalscorer in the Championship as a single and part of an acca. Now that he's moved to Burnley, is that bet goosed? Not sure if there's some weird rule where he was to play a certain % of games? With Bet365 btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                I have a bet on Chris Woods (Leeds) to be top goalscorer in the Championship as a single and part of an acca. Now that he's moved to Burnley, is that bet goosed? Not sure if there's some weird rule where he was to play a certain % of games? With Bet365 btw.
                I know Paddy Power has refunded that bet anyway.
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  It's officially a loser but no harm mailing them if you are bothered saying competitors have refunded singles or void out that selection in the acca.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Bet365 said that because he played 1 game in the Championship that he is classed as a runner for settlement purposed. When i mentioned that PP and other competitors had refunded/voided the bet, he disappeared for a couple of minutes and came back with an offer of a no restriction bonus to the amount of the bets.

'This bonus has no odds or market restrictions and when the bonus amount has been played through once, any funds remaining (including the original bonus amount) will be transferred to your withdrawable balance.'

Comment

Lovren FGS 60/1

*maybe not

** fuck me
                      Last edited by Guest; 02-05-18, 19:03. Reason: **

Comment

World Cup thoughts.

Positive on Brazil, Portugal Colombia, Serbia
                        Negative on France, Belgium, Argentina.
                        Fairly neutral on the rest.

Golden boot: Jesus and Falcao

Player of the tournament: Bernardo Silva. Milinkovic Savic both at big odds.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Have 2 bets done.

Germany, coz Germany.

Falcao aswell. Think he'll want to make up for missing last one, 32, fit, goalscorer. Group looks open and hopefully will have goals, will need 4-5 in the group games though most likely. One negative being spouted is Colombia only scored 21 in the 18 qualifiers but there were no goalfests down there (Argies only managed 19 in 18). Hopefully he hits a streak.

Edit - Falcao is general 50s
                          Last edited by Dice75; 12-06-18, 14:27. Reason: Falcao Price

Comment

I actually like the look of France.

I'm not sure about Falcao though, I think Poland will be very organised in defense, hard to break down and Senegal don't seem to conceed many goals although maybe he gets a bag full against Japan?

Need to have a good look at all the groups before I thrown a few bets on before Thursday

I would love to see Argentina win it though just out of a pure irrantional love of Argentina.

Comment

France kinda flatter to deceive of late for me. Think they were stronger a couple of years ago, Kante's performances were a bit lower this year, Pogba isn't all that impressive on the big stage, mBappe was anonymous when push came to shove for PSG this year against Madrid, manager seems to be sticking with likes of Matuidi and Giroud even though imo the younger lads should be in on form. Payet gave them that little bit of spark and creativity in the Euros but he's out injured. It would be a pretty poor World Cup if that lot won.
                              Last edited by The Situation; 12-06-18, 18:22.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

I have Spain winning. don't think the 'lack of a proper goalscorer' makes any difference, and I think it's kinda a lot of guff.

If not Spain - Brazil for sure.

Big No's would be Portugal, Denmark, Argentina, Belgium

Teams to do well - Peru, Senegal, Colombia, Croatia, Brazil, Spain

Neymar top goalscorer

Player of the tournament Isco

Comment

Will probably do a few country top scorer bets on some of the less fancied teams....thus far have -

Saudi Arabia - Al Muwallad 8s

Will have to look into a few others

Comment

Top Scoring team from algorithm here in work if anyone is interested

Also, markets for Croatia's top scorer seem to be a bit poor. Good odds to be had on Kramaric and Perisic imo

Konate to be Senegal's top scorer @ 10/1 looks very good

Comment

Unfortunately the algorithms for the above didn’t count what’s after happening with Spain’s Manager!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                        Unfortunately the algorithms for the above didn’t count what’s after happening with Spain’s Manager!!!!

Alan Pardew is on his way to Russia apparently

Comment

I think I'm the only one in the world who likes Portugals price! Since last world cup they've only lost two competitive games in normal time and that includes two international competitions, it's elite form. People almost see the manner they won the Euros as a negative but it only proved their resolve as a team, especially playing most of the final without Ronaldo. And their team is much better now too. Guedes was a revelation for Valencia this season and has a 80million price tag on his head, Bernardo Silva is technically superb and had a fine season for City, Bruno Fernandes has a host of top clubs chasing him. And Ronaldo has come off another goalfest of the season, you'd think he's in dramatic decline the way some speak of him but I doubt there's one player in this competition with more hunger to win a world cup than him, the guy is just win whereever he goes and thanks to Madrid resting him plenty for the champions league near the end of the season he should be fresh enough.

For me they're easily the most mispriced side in the comp.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

All valid points on Portugal. I think I am just tainted by the way they won the Euro's - it was horrible to watch. That, plus Ronandlo is a whining, puss face twat and I really hope he doesn't win a World Cup

I'm hoping that this World Cup will be won by a team with flair that plays the beautiful game, probably wishful thinking given the stakes involved where most of the big teams almost go out not to lose ratehr than to win.

But I'm clinging onto hope that a Brazil (Coutinho, Neymer, Jesus etc) Argentina (Di Maria, Messi, (a fit) Agero, etc) or France (Pogba, Griezmann, Mbappe, ect) turn up, click and create some magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                              Will probably do a few country top scorer bets on some of the less fancied teams....thus far have -

Saudi Arabia - Al Muwallad 8s

Will have to look into a few others
                                              Had an hour to spare so finialised this bet. Its a fun bet to give a bit of interest following teams you wouldn't normally watch....

Permed in multiples on Bet365...

Retirement beckons if they all come in

Comment

A few bets for some interest

Accumalator - All to win their group
                                                ----------------------------------------
                                                Uruguay
                                                Spain
                                                France
                                                Argentina
                                                Brazil
                                                Germany
                                                Belgium
                                                Colombia

Lowest Scoring Team
                                                ------------------------
                                                Saudi Arabia

Double
                                                ---------
                                                De Gea Golden Glove & Neymer Golden Ball

Top Scorer per Country
                                                --------------------------
                                                Belgium - Hazard
                                                Nigeria - Iheanacho
                                                Senegal - Konate
                                                Uruguay - Suarez

Comment

I'm liking Alireza Jahanbakhsh for top Iran goalscorer @6/1. Top goalscorer in the Eredivisie last season. Also going to back him FGS vs Morrocco on Sat @8/1 and anytime 7/2.

Call me crazy but I think they could get out of their group too, so small bets on stage of Elimination last 16 @6/1 and Quarter Finals 40/1 just incase.

Biggest bet on Brazil Germany final 12/1.

Top goalscorer bets -

Cavani 25/1
                                                  Saurez 25/1
                                                  Lewandoswski 33/1
                                                  Falcao 50/1
                                                  Sterling 100/1

Golden Ball-

Coutinho @25/1
                                                  Mezut Ozil (LOL) @33/1

Comment

So far:

The dogs of war
                                                    Uruguay 30/1
                                                    Serbia 200/1

Golden Boot
                                                    Sterling 150/1

Team top scorer
                                                    Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Serbia 9/1

Mehdi Benatia Morocco 33/1

Team top scorer trixie for giggles
                                                    Heung-Min Son South Korea 11/4 (now worried they might not score tbh)
                                                    Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Serbia 9/1
                                                    Arkadiusz Milik Poland 8/1

Comment

Just also had a cheeky nibble at Portugal to not get out of their group

Comment

Cavani shortening in top scorer market, Suraez to start soon imo

Cavani still 20/1
                                                        Suarez still 25/1

Won't last long!

Comment

Think it's purely an overreaction to how bad Saudi were at the back today.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            Well as someone who has backed Uruguay and was gonna back Cavani pre, ive overreacted and got on both with the only bookie who's price hadn't moved yet

Comment

Serbia my first match odds play today at evs. Seriously underrated outfit imo, their centre mid is a match for most top sides in this comp.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Costa 7/1 for top scorer e/w seems a very nice bet, backed him/suarez/cavani pre tournament but going in again, and some small monies on Aguero
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                  Costa 7/1 for top scorer e/w seems a very nice bet, backed him/suarez/cavani pre tournament but going in again, and some small monies on Aguero
                                                                  You are hoping for each way money on those though cause they have little chance of winning. Uruguay and Argentina are shit and Ronaldo has two more games against part timers, wouldn’t be surprised to see him bag another hatrick.

Costa is the only danger, he has the same games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                    You are hoping for each way money on those though cause they have little chance of winning. Uruguay and Argentina are shit and Ronaldo has two more games against part timers, wouldn’t be surprised to see him bag another hatrick.

Costa is the only danger, he has the same games.
                                                                    Yeah the Uruguay bets were pre-tournament, I thought they would score a lot in their pretty shite group. Backing Aguero for small as I think he will be the scorer of any goals Messi sets up if he does decide to come to the party.

Costa at 7/1 looks a fantastic price and is definitely my newest big interest bet with 2 already under his belt. Betfair allowed 350 e/w at 7/1 which was nice of em, c'mon aboard!! Choo choo!!
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Looking forward to group H today, looks the most interesting on paper.

Think the over 2.5 line looks way too big in the Colombia v Japan game. Think a lot of models aren't factoring in the nature of South American qualifying and issues such as altitude that drive the goal averages down that wouldn't be an issue today. Over 2.5 goals at 2.66 on exchanges is a big play for me. I'm also a Colombia backer at 1.73

The other game is a watching brief for me. Really like the look of the Senegal side but Poland qualified so strongly and they may have too much wiley European know-how for them.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Looking forward to group H today, looks the most interesting on paper.

Think the over 2.5 line looks way too big in the Colombia v Japan game. Think a lot of models aren't factoring in the nature of South American qualifying and issues such as altitude that drive the goal averages down that wouldn't be an issue today. Over 2.5 goals at 2.66 on exchanges is a big play for me. I'm also a Colombia backer at 1.73

The other game is a watching brief for me. Really like the look of the Senegal side but Poland qualified so strongly and they may have too much wiley European know-how for them.
                                                                        Colombia & over 1.5 is available at 6/4. Had a few bob on.

Comment

James Rodriguez on the bench skews it a little

Our projection here in work is saying 0-0 is the most likely result funnily enough.

Last edited by TheJiggaman; 19-06-18, 11:15.

Comment

James on bench = Falcao on pens?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                              James on bench = Falcao on pens?
                                                                              Quintero I think - Scored one against France in March

If Bacca comes on it will be him.

Comment

Can't predict that

Comment

I saw one stat I thought was interesting in the Russia-SA game. The possession was 41-59 in SA favour. Obviously, possession isn't always a prerequisite to success but it's certainly an indicator. A little bit of value on Egypt at 7/2 with Salah back??

Comment

Am definitely on the Egypt bus here, I think Uruguay are actually a decent side and Egypt were good enough to make them look very ordinary. Also, obv gonna get in the -1 and -2 for banter sakes.
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Some of the specials sky offer before games look ok

Were giving 16/1 on both Cheryshev & Salah anytime tonight (only saw it 1 min before kickoff)

Worth keeping an eye on

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Team top scorer

Mehdi Benatia Morocco 33/1
                                                                                        Jesus this guy is breaking my heart, he has had more chances than their CF in both games

Comment

We go again, Uruguay -1 at 1.76, for a nice chunk. Will be dutch gold for the week if this one fails.
                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                            Just also had a cheeky nibble at Portugal to not get out of their group
                                                                                            Cashed this out at 30% of original stake after their win today.

Surprised it was still an option to be honest

Comment

France look a bit short today. They were fairly average against Australia and struggled over the line. Peru did everything but score in their opener, thought they were easily the most unlucky side in the first phase of games not to pick up at least a point. France a lay for me at 1.62.

Overall there doesn't seem to be any real top quality side but a lot of decent ones, easily the most open looking world cup in recent decades and the potential for an unlikely outsider making the final or winning is at it's highest in my living memory.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

I thought Denmark made Peru look very good, even though they went on to beat them

I'm on France -1 as my only bet of the day so far

Comment

Overall there doesn't seem to be any real top quality side but a lot of decent ones, easily the most open looking world cup in recent decades and the potential for an unlikely outsider making the final or winning is at it's highest in my living memory.
                                                                                                  2006 was a bit like it I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                    2006 was a bit like it I reckon.
                                                                                                    2002 was a real default world cup too, Brazil & Germany kinda made the final due to nobody else stepping up

Comment

2002 was a real default world cup too, Brazil & Germany kinda made the final due to nobody else stepping up
                                                                                                      ...We were missing Roy Keane, and also a penalty shoot out away from South Korea in the quarter finals ...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                        ...We were missing Roy Keane, and also a penalty shoot out away from South Korea in the quarter finals ...
                                                                                                        I quit a job I was looking to leave before the world cup and had a new job lined up for after the cup, I was that confident they could do something

2 days later Keane quits squad, about 1 week after that, new job fell through

Comment

Cavani shortening in top scorer market, Suraez to start soon imo

Cavani still 20/1
                                                                                                          Suarez still 25/1

Won't last long!

Maybe the fact that all Uruguayans care about is winning and their squad is unproven, should have come into my calculations

Comment

Any love in here for Nigeria @11/2 against Argentina on Tuesday?
                                                                                                            Nigeria only need a draw which is why I haven't already pulled the trigger.

Comment

...Did a handicap double with Brazil and France, and a special with Suarez and mbappe to score any time...Also did a couple of random very long shots, so let's hope Suarez gets booked first lol...

Comment

semi bets.
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

semi bets.
                                                                                                                  In your first two coupons, whats the difference between 3+ corners and 3 or more corners

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

None AFAIK same with the btts each team 1+goal
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                      None AFAIK same with the btts each team 1+goal
                                                                                                                      Ya thats what i thought, find it odd why they phrase it differently

Comment

Everton - Palace
                                                                                                                        0 - 0

Doug's Sunday bet.
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                          Everton - Palace
                                                                                                                          0 - 0

Doug's Sunday bet.
                                                                                                                          Best of luck with it but I'm not sure I like it. Everton have scored in every home game this season and have only failed to score once in all games. Place are poor up front but can't see Everton not scoring.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X