Wonder does she clean up her shite. Don't hear much complaining about that. Shit is everywhere.
    Hers or her dogs?

Did a proper bank holiday shop today and in lieu of recent crisp sandwich talk on here I weakened and bought a packet of Tayto cheese 'n' onion and a loaf of Brennan's.

Promptly drive into a Gardai check point who asked me if my journey was essential.

Yes Guard, it was Guard, says I.
      Had a little smile to myself as I looked at the crisps peeking across from the back seat.

I've recently moved to making all toasted sambos on the pan instead of under the grill and annoyed at those wasted years eating substandard toasties
        Me too and I won't look back, mostly cause my toastie maker broke.

10 years of reading the bbv and CHD finally turned posh....the nightcrew must be turning in their graves

A young fit fellow called Lazare
            Took a disliking to Ms Brunkar
            So he posted for a bet
            A picture of his omelette
            And caused Mrs Flushdraw to bar(f)

My first attempt so go easy...

Chopped tomatoes, tossed in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Spooned on with juice. Grated parmesan..

Cooked in butter in an omelette maker, eh, a frying pan ..

Spoilered so MrsF doesn't spew her guts

IMO the trick to omelettes is to finish (in the pan) under the grill so you don't risk burning/overcooking the bottom.

Did a proper bank holiday shop today and in lieu of recent crisp sandwich talk on here I weakened and bought a packet of Tayto cheese 'n' onion and a loaf of Brennan's.

Promptly drive into a Gardai check point who asked me if my journey was essential.

Had a little smile to myself as I looked at the crisps peeking across from the back seat.

I know, bought a 6 pack and crusty bread thinking that will do me a couple of days
                Had one of the packs eaten before I started the car

Media mole says 2 week restrictions extension is what's being announced tomorrow.

I'd say they'll announce it until the May BH and if we're over the worst of it, loosen up a bit then. June BH wouldnt surprise me though tbh.

I'm. Having a double xl burger King.
                    Won't be posting a pic as it won't touch my throat
                    You are talking about the burger yeah?

Also the statement 'these next n days are absolutely critical' has lost all meaning.
                      Yeah remember in my brief stint teaching, if you went in the big nowhere to go threat from the off left you nowhere to go. I liked how they staggered the lockdown, but defo needs to be renewed strong visible and coherent leadership. Doesnt matter what that is but they HAVE to sell it.

What are the croquettes chadly?
                        Golden Fried Potato, Broccoli and Orange Carrot Bon Bons

10 years of reading the bbv and CHD finally turned posh....the nightcrew must be turning in their graves
                          For the IPB photo FTW......... Nobody serves like that in their own gaf

For anyone who likes listening to Radio http://radio.garden/

Any radio station anywhere in the world. App for phone available too

Me too and I won't look back, mostly cause my toastie maker broke.
                              I love my toastie/panini maker. Makes the perfect lunch when working from home. Comes second only to an oven baked croque Monsieur /madame

dinner IMG_7553.jpgwhy are we all having pork?

honey and mustard chops. None of that bullshit (- we are just at home ) presentation

The real Trump

Torrent site ?

Nites tv supposedly showing all US movies foc whilst under lockdown.

Anyone see this ?

I'd have posted pics of my home made lamb koftas but they didn't last long enough to get the phone out

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
                                        For the IPB photo FTW......... Nobody serves like that in their own gaf
                                        Just a Thursday to me m8.

sickening.

Will ya gerrup oura dat.

What's happened you?

Awesome dude

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
                                              Can you elaborate? Dry pan & butter both sides of bread (flip halfway) or butter/oil in pan?
                                              The former with maybe some added butter.
                                              Have been experimenting with mayo/mustard combos crusts with mixed success

I'd have posted pics of my home made lamb koftas but they didn't last long enough to get the phone out
                                                Fucking aftertiming .

sickening.
                                                  You're right, I'm deeply ashamed of myself, lying to the Gardai like that.

Oh wait ... You mean eating crisps?

Stay safe sir, see you in August, ish.

Torrent site ?

Anyone see this ?

Cakes out of the oven m8s.

Are you having a virus party?

I had decided to stop eating crisps and chocolate during lockdown. Had to make my own treats. That's evolved from making scones to a vanilla sponge and chocolate icing cake.

The IPB evening News

The Headlines:

Trump and WHO rift deepens.

Economics dawns on laid off worker

Being righteous in a time of Social distancing.

The fallout between Donald trump and the W.H.O continues. Trump said that he is surprised Irishman Michael Healy Ryan is involved with the organisation as he had previously considered him an intellectual genius on matters such as climate change and drink driving.

He continued that in addition to the WHO he would also be looking at American funding of The Jam and The Small faces. Trump added "Americans spend millions of dollars gaining access to the records of these groups every year and it's wrong, I'm going to have a look at it"

A 22 year old factory worker has been posting facebook updates about how cool it is to be getting paid to stay at home. However he got a surprise when former economist turned politician turned farmer turned scientist George Lee turned up at his door. When George explained that in order to repay the borrowing the government has made he would have to work until he was 94.35 years old the young man said "sure in that case I'd be better off with all them scroungers on the dole". RTE later confirmed that George had received only minor abrasions from the cans of dutch gold thrown at him as he departed the scene.

Tesla owners have formed a facebook page where they can post pictures of their vehicles plugged in to charging points at their homes. Page creator Tristan de Burca- Coffaigh said as obviously anyone who drives Tesla would have the ability to work at home he felt ordinary people shouldn't be deprived of the knowledge that Tesla owners were still saving the planet. Vegans, owners of rescue dogs and parents of children who attend Gaelscoil are considering similar pages.

The weather. Was absolutely glorious in Wexford, Waterford , Donegal and West Cork today. Up yours, second home owners.

Good night and stay safe.

Ah, I'm hoping I don't catch it for about another 2 months. I expect not to be obese by then, and may even get a go on a ventilator again

What's everyone having for dinner? Post pics as its dished up. Don't be shy.

A couple of home made burgers with fried eggs, fried onions and bacon.

Torrent site ?

Anyone see this ?
                                                                  Do you read my posts. I linked it this morning. It's excellent too

Swingy day for Phil. Up to 60k on the day at one point (100k overall in the challenge) to down 90k for the day and now down 30k overall after today's actions. It should make for an exciting last couple of days in the challenge which will happen over the next two days. Although wouldn't be surprised to see them play it out tomorrow.

New Louis CK. Interesting timing https://louisck.com/products/sincerely-louis-ck

Hi.

I feel like there are two kinds of people in this world. One kind needs to laugh when things get shitty. In fact, the shittier things get, the more serious, the more dark the more terrifying, the more dangerous and dire anything is, the more important it is to laugh in The midst of it and often directly in its face.
                                                                      These people believe it’s no coincidence that human beings have survived despite our fragile hairless bodies, through the most difficult of times And that we are the only species, besides ladybugs, Who laugh at life.

The other kind of people feel that it’s important to put aside laughter in times of difficulty and give serious And painful things the respect and the silence due to them. And to bow their heads to the tragic and to show kindness to people who are afraid and hurting by not making light of their fears or pain.

I don’t think that either one of these kinds of people is right over the other. I can only say that I belong to the first group.

I Love and respect many members of the latter group And I can’t stand many members Of my own.

Anyway, for those who need to laugh, I hope my new show will help.
                                                                      For those of you that can’t laugh right now I just wish you all the peace you can grab in this shitty shitty time.

Sincerely,

Louis CK

PS it’s not free or anything. I’m selling it on my website for 7.99
                                                                      Anyone else here watched this yet? #wankersoftheworldunite

Cake m8s

A couple of home made burgers with fried eggs, fried onions and bacon.
                                                                          Class. Simples.

Next time it might be worth looking at drinkstore and beerclub. They may have some of what you're looking for but probably will take a few days to deliver. Have a few tins en route from craftcentral.ie at the mo.
                                                                            Award winning Irish Craft Beer, brewed in Dublin. Discover our online shop for all our latest releases including IPA, DIPA, Pale Ales and more.

Do you read my posts. I linked it this morning. It's excellent too
                                                                              I didn't see your post . I'll have a gander

Dinner tonight was a pea risotto and pan fried salmon darne

It was made by Mrs Lao Lao who had no idea I'd be posting it here so there is no faux presentation going on!

Also, Decibel just got a review/ write up in Hot Press

I'm a little bit shock to be honest!

Goodfellas on ffs. Saw it many times and now I have to sit here for 2 more hours . I've no resistance to this movie
                                                                                    Fried egg sambo time .

Goodfellas on ffs. Saw it many times and now I have to sit here for 2 more hours . I've no resistance to this movie

Fried egg sambo time .
                                                                                      Virgin media two is showing the 1999 champions league final in full.

We're one down at the minute and not playing great but I think this could be our year!

Got unlucky with suspensions .
                                                                                        Last edited by Solksjaer!; 09-04-20, 22:07.

I made the same.mistake thinking it was the full match. It's not, it's like extended highlights and thank christ cos what a shit fucking game it was. Not a bad aul result mind.

Fried egg sambo time .
                                                                                            Probably my favorite film.

With a friend a few year ago. Stoned off his box.

He sat down with his Easter egg and a cup of coffee.

Split the egg and was about to lash into it, when he has the bright idea to pour the coffee into the egg half, and drink out of it. Coffee and chocolate sensation.

The egg just about touched his lip when a blast of hot coffee and melted egg sloshed onto his lap.

I literally pissed myself a little bit.
                                                                                              I was at the end of the 3rd line when I realised this wasnt a Limerick!!

Fried egg sambo time .
                                                                                                Have it on in the background on the TV with Stereolab on the record player. Good combo.

45 min of highlights from the 2007 Open where Harrington wins for the first time. High drama.

Watch all the latest Golf clips, highlights, shows, replays, and more on NBC Sports.

Fucking boss setting up a 9:30am phonecall. Who the fuck wakes up at that time during corona

During Corons!
                                                                                                        9.30 is a cunce time no balls to do it earlier and no balls to do it at a cool time like pre lunch

Can you not tell him you're too hungover or are you on a yellow card

BTW am in no position to give advice une bouteiile du vin and several tiger beers plus a 320 ticket to Omaha event!!

Went to fridge for Tonic water. Spotted big lump of ham. Fucked in slow cooker on top of baby spuds, onion and an apple. Chicken stock pot few, herbs on low 9 hours. Nothing to cook tomorrow. Best fucking invention ever!

Rookie mistake you should have all.your drinking paraphernalia to hand none of this messing around with fridges mind you food sounds nice hungry now!

Worked out perfect was meant to be. Imagine thoughts of cooking tomorrow' hungover. Bacon sambos breakfast dinner and tea lol

Must buy a half leg lamb tomorrow nothing beats that In slow cooker!

Worked out perfect was meant to be. Imagine thoughts of cooking tomorrow' hungover. Bacon sambos breakfast dinner and tea lol

Bloody error 404 what's that about

Anyhoo enjoy the food

Off to sleep now night all

Lidl 1/2 price

Kilkee with some caped crusaders tackling coronavirus.

I think being watchful of a small, potentially at risk community is good but the threats are ridiculous.

Obviously, the best part is naming themselves "Kilkee Residents Health Defence"

The mass graves in NY are something you'd normally associate with poorer countries. https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...-dead-70072042

To give my body a break I took a day off the home drinking. Plus I had run out of stock.

Anyone else here watched this yet? #wankersoftheworldunite
                                                                                                                          I did it was very good.