Interview with a Sunday Warm Up Winner with $200,000+ Profit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview with a Sunday Warm Up Winner with $200,000+ Profit

Hello poker fans, I just made a Q&A interview with Nedelcho Karakolev a.k.a. NedBG - A professional poker player who recently finished 2nd in the SCOOP version of the Sunday Warm Up Tournament on Poker Stars for $85,000+.

I started with some general questions like how he started playing poker, what was he doing prior to it, how he improves his skills , what is the recipe to fight downswings and so on. Then we get to some questions regarding the specific tournament.

I am also planning to write a similar interview with another poker pro- Sunday Million runner up (for $109,000). He is also a top grinder with huge profit (well, not that huge like Doug Polk's) . So, if there are any questions you would like to know, please let me know in the thread.

Did he win or finish 2nd?

Comment

in the last scoop event he finished 2nd for $85k, but he also has a wcoop title from few years ago along with a 1st place in Sunday Warm up

Comment

Originally posted by OgnianMikov View Post
        in the last scoop event he finished 2nd for $85k, but he also has a wcoop title from few years ago along with a 1st place in Sunday Warm up
        Cool. Leave the 2nd place finish out. We only want winners here

Comment

how big an animal does he think he could throw over a crossbar?
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Could a plane take off from a treadmill?

Comment

Working...
            X