Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tourney with multiple Day 1s queries

Might be running one of these so just a couple of queries:
    1. If a player plays more than one Day 1 and so has more than 1 stack for Day 2, what happens? So he plays the bigger stack but what happens to the smaller stack?

2. Is it normal to reset the clock back a few levels for Day 2? This event will be run with Day 1's over a few weeks so on Day 2 many players will be traveling so want to give as much play as possible?

Thanks
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

The way most of them play these days, you have to forfeit your stack if you want to play another day. Personally i like the idea of playing again and just taking the biggest stack forward. The other chips just come out of play.

See what the average stack is per each day and judge by that. If you want to keep it above 40bb or whatever, you might have to set back a level or 2 but it's a regular occurrence so do what's best for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      The way most of them play these days, you have to forfeit your stack if you want to play another day. Personally i like the idea of playing again and just taking the biggest stack forward. The other chips just come out of play.

See what the average stack is per each day and judge by that. If you want to keep it above 40bb or whatever, you might have to set back a level or 2 but it's a regular occurrence so do what's best for the game.
      Yeah thats what i was thinking, thanks for reply.
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Working...
      X