SCOOP advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCOOP advice

I'm taking 10 days off to play as many scoops as possible. I was just wondering if anyone has any advice from playing before? What is the standard like? How grueling is it? etc etc.

Here's the schedule I'm planning on playing. Everything marked with reg I've registered already. Particularly looking forward to the no limit omaha win the button mtt. I've looked at that lobby about 5 times making sure its real. Its a two day event - in my mind it should be wrapped up in two hours.

May 7th $109 Holdem 2 day 2pm too early?
    May 7th $215 Progressive KO 2 day 4.pm reg
    May 7th $215 Sunday Million 1 day 8pm reg
    May 7th $215 PLO 2 day 9.30 reg
    May 7th $109 6max 11 too late?

May 8th $100 Horse 2 day 9pm reg
    May 8th $200 Win the button 2 day 10.30 reg

May 9th $5unlimited rebuys. PLO 6max 6pm reg
    May 9th $100 Holdem 2 day 7.30 reg

May 10th - Rest Day

May 11th $109 Progressive KO 2 day 7.30 reg
    May 11th $27 PLO HU 2 day 21.30 reg

May 13th $55 Progressive KO 2 day 3pm reg
    May 13th $27 8 game 5pm reg

May 14th $55 Progressive KO 2 day 11am too early?
    May 14th $100 8max 2 day 2pm too early
    May 14th $109 PLO 6max PKO 2day 10,30 reg

May 15th $27 4max 2 day 8pm reg
    May 15th $55 Bubble Rush 10.30 reg

May 16th Rest Day

May 17th $109 PLO high roller (20k stack) 2 day 7.30pm reg
    May 17th $55 Holdem high roller 2 day 9pm reg

May 17th $55 No limit omaha win the button lol 22.30 reg

Selling % ??

Comment

The most obvious 'mistake' I see, is that you're ignoring far too many of the Low events, which are dripping with value.

Just having a quick look and even if the opening 2 days

May 7th - $27 PKO - $250k
      May 7th - $27 PLO - $75k
      May 8th - $27 PL08 PKO - $40k
      May 8th - $11 HORSE - $25k

Your 10th May rest day, has a $215 8max $400k. There's also a $109 PLO $100k and a $109 NLH $1.5m in the Low package later on that you need to be playing imo.

I'd play as many low events as you can, even if it's just the $27s. A huge % of top players play all of these too because they are such good value.

I haven't looked at the structures, and i've never been rolled to have a crack at the Mid package, but the ones i've played have tended to be soft at the beginning but get tougher as the fields thin out. The cream rises to the top in a lot of them, but there's still plenty of value. They are long long tournaments though and re-entries? With so many sats for every event, there's tons of recreational players in the L-M events. From previous experience, I can also guarantee you find that the all of the mixed game variants are softer than the NLH because a lot of players can't actually play the games and just trying it because it's SCOOP, and you also get satellite qualifiers that don't even realise they were playing a sat into a mixed game in the first place.

gl with the grind.

Comment

Leave out the first & last game on the 7th & play a $215 on the 14th?

Comment

Play Sats Good luck!

Comment

Sell %'s please!

Comment

Also interested in %'s, if going?

Comment

Thanks for that Flushdraw, very helpful. I would have assumed that the mixed games would have a higher standard than holdem. Eoin O'Shea also advised me to play all the lower buyin events, so I'll add in as many of these as I can play. I think I play best when playing 4 tables so Ill play as many as I can without going too far over 4.

I'm happy to sell a small %, maybe 10-15% Ill firm up the schedule and give first dibs to anyone who has already posted in the thread.

Comment

%
                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

In for %

Comment

I'll take a % if there's any left.

Comment

Ok, Heres the schedule I'm playing

Total $2,268.50
                        Total minus $5 $2,263.50

1% = $22.64

Everything is included in the package bar the $5 omaha rebuy. I'll sell up to 20%, with preference going to people who have already posted about it. 4% max per person to ensure maximal rooting EV.

Pokerstars transfer is best (hectorjelly), but I can do bank transfer as well. Pm me if you need details.

Comment

Will take 4%. Please sent on bank details.

Comment

2%

Bank deets please

Comment

2% pls. Will ship on stars later

Comment

2% please if available.

Comment

2% if available.

Comment

2% also if available plz.

Comment

2 please if its going
                                      If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

ok, thats 20%. I need to receive the funds or confirmation of transfer before 4pm tomorrow.

Comment

Ill take up to 5% if theres any left....

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                            ok, thats 20%. I need to receive the funds or confirmation of transfer before 4pm tomorrow.
                                            $45.30 transferred from Pio on Stars.

Comment

€41.50 shipped on stars. gl

Comment

$46 shipped on stars. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by sinnerboy View Post
                                                  $46 shipped on stars. good luck
                                                  Does your id start with T? If so received. Got flushdraws and AJs too. Rory you are first reserve.

Comment

Does your id start with T? If so received. Got flushdraws and AJs too. Rory you are first reserve.
                                                    Yeah thats me.

Comment

Will take 2% if it becomes available

Comment

Sent through bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                          Will take 4%. Please sent on bank details.
                                                          Sent. Run good.

Comment

Shipped via bank xfer. GL and run good!

Comment

So everyone is confirmed bar the witch doctor. I'll give him until 5pm before I let someone else have it.

Comment

Sorry dude meant to do it this morning but forgot to check the thread to see if I got it.
                                                                Best of luck with it.
                                                                If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

No worries, Rory got in instead. TY

Comment

I was in Germany and missed this. Anything going let me know and good.luck with it all.

Comment

If you add any extra I'll take some gl

Comment

So Day 1 update. Played 6 tournaments, busted 5. Cashed for $81 in the low Sunday million, bustout hand below. Still in the low PLO mtt, 215th of 436. Guaranteed $55. 10 more levels played today.

PokerStars Hand #170108810984: Tournament #1871888937, $24.55+$2.45 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXIII (5000/10000) - 2017/05/08 1:30:22 WET [2017/05/07 20:30:22 ET]
                                                                        Table '1871888937 234' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
                                                                        Seat 1: OTT CANADA (323300 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 2: Jokerface109 (537752 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 3: gigimoney91 (341578 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 4: deeeep90 (344586 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 5: IAIN1894 (815155 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 6: west ham24 (185128 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 7: Hectorjelly (395177 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 8: KingFacey (406806 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 9: Nektobarik (402380 in chips)
                                                                        OTT CANADA: posts the ante 1250
                                                                        Jokerface109: posts the ante 1250
                                                                        gigimoney91: posts the ante 1250
                                                                        deeeep90: posts the ante 1250
                                                                        IAIN1894: posts the ante 1250
                                                                        west ham24: posts the ante 1250
                                                                        Hectorjelly: posts the ante 1250
                                                                        KingFacey: posts the ante 1250
                                                                        Nektobarik: posts the ante 1250
                                                                        gigimoney91: posts small blind 5000
                                                                        deeeep90: posts big blind 10000
                                                                        *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                        Dealt to Hectorjelly [Qc Ac]
                                                                        IAIN1894: folds
                                                                        west ham24: folds
                                                                        Hectorjelly: raises 12500 to 22500
                                                                        KingFacey: folds
                                                                        Nektobarik: calls 22500
                                                                        OTT CANADA: calls 22500
                                                                        Jokerface109: folds
                                                                        gigimoney91: calls 17500
                                                                        deeeep90: calls 12500
                                                                        *** FLOP *** [8h 3c Tc]
                                                                        gigimoney91: checks
                                                                        deeeep90: checks
                                                                        Hectorjelly: checks
                                                                        Nektobarik: bets 60000
                                                                        OTT CANADA: folds
                                                                        gigimoney91: folds
                                                                        deeeep90: folds
                                                                        Hectorjelly: calls 60000
                                                                        *** TURN *** [8h 3c Tc] [Ah]
                                                                        Nektobarik: bets 140000
                                                                        Hectorjelly: raises 171427 to 311427 and is all-in
                                                                        Nektobarik: calls 171427
                                                                        *** RIVER *** [8h 3c Tc Ah] [Th]
                                                                        *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                        Hectorjelly: shows [Qc Ac] (two pair, Aces and Tens)
                                                                        Nektobarik: shows [8c 8s] (a full house, Eights full of Tens)
                                                                        Nektobarik collected 866604 from pot
                                                                        Hectorjelly finished the tournament in 682nd place and received $85.09.
                                                                        *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                        Total pot 866604 | Rake 0
                                                                        Board [8h 3c Tc Ah Th]
                                                                        Seat 1: OTT CANADA folded on the Flop
                                                                        Seat 2: Jokerface109 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                        Seat 3: gigimoney91 (small blind) folded on the Flop
                                                                        Seat 4: deeeep90 (big blind) folded on the Flop
                                                                        Seat 5: IAIN1894 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                        Seat 6: west ham24 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                        Seat 7: Hectorjelly showed [Qc Ac] and lost with two pair, Aces and Tens
                                                                        Seat 8: KingFacey folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                        Seat 9: Nektobarik showed [8c 8s] and won (866604) with a full house, Eights full of Tens

Not sure if I can fold the turn there.

Made a few small ICM mistakes, I ran this through ICMIZER and against a reasonable range any pair but twos is a call

PokerStars Hand #170104414657: Tournament #1871888939, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XII (600/1200) - 2017/05/07 23:30:52 WET [2017/05/07 18:30:52 ET]
                                                                        Table '1871888939 111' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
                                                                        Seat 1: Hectorjelly (41668 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 2: zapacanov (23698 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 3: WardK1d (69206 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 4: alexMFNb (82548 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 5: vovanmillion (28248 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 6: NanoDawn (24630 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 7: Teddygram902 (48017 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 8: mazurov533 (24496 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 9: SIRIUSWAVE (36746 in chips)
                                                                        Hectorjelly: posts the ante 150
                                                                        zapacanov: posts the ante 150
                                                                        WardK1d: posts the ante 150
                                                                        alexMFNb: posts the ante 150
                                                                        vovanmillion: posts the ante 150
                                                                        NanoDawn: posts the ante 150
                                                                        Teddygram902: posts the ante 150
                                                                        mazurov533: posts the ante 150
                                                                        SIRIUSWAVE: posts the ante 150
                                                                        zapacanov: posts small blind 600
                                                                        WardK1d: posts big blind 1200
                                                                        *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                        Dealt to Hectorjelly [5d 5s]
                                                                        alexMFNb: folds
                                                                        vovanmillion: folds
                                                                        NanoDawn: folds
                                                                        Teddygram902: folds
                                                                        mazurov533: folds
                                                                        SIRIUSWAVE: folds
                                                                        Hectorjelly: raises 1500 to 2700
                                                                        zapacanov: raises 20848 to 23548 and is all-in
                                                                        WardK1d: folds
                                                                        Hectorjelly: folds
                                                                        Uncalled bet (20848) returned to zapacanov
                                                                        zapacanov collected 7950 from pot
                                                                        *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                        Total pot 7950 | Rake 0
                                                                        Seat 1: Hectorjelly (button) folded before Flop
                                                                        Seat 2: zapacanov (small blind) collected (7950)
                                                                        Seat 3: WardK1d (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                        Seat 4: alexMFNb folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                        Seat 5: vovanmillion folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                        Seat 6: NanoDawn folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                        Seat 7: Teddygram902 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                        Seat 8: mazurov533 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                        Seat 9: SIRIUSWAVE folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

Busted the omaha for $60

Comment

No luck in the win the button tournaments, was doing well in the $100 HORSE tournament then took a couple of ridiculous beats to knock me out 100 off the money The standard was really poor, seemed worse than the low. Someone called me early on in stud hi that couldn't beat my board.

This is stud hi. Neither of them had any pair or draw before sixth street. The caller made a pair of aces on 6th street.

PokerStars Hand #170154525515: Tournament #1871888963, $100+$9 USD HORSE (7 Card Stud Hi/Lo Limit) - Level XXX (1000/2000) - 2017/05/09 1:13:21 WET [2017/05/08 20:13:21 ET]
                                                                            Table '1871888963 27' 8-max
                                                                            Seat 1: Desslock (10580 in chips)
                                                                            Seat 2: Naza114 (8910 in chips)
                                                                            Seat 3: Gambler4444 (26077 in chips)
                                                                            Seat 4: Hectorjelly (22384 in chips)
                                                                            Seat 5: ImluckNuts (6781 in chips)
                                                                            Seat 6: gieras (29675 in chips)
                                                                            Seat 7: llokjj (20012 in chips)
                                                                            Seat 8: Gigaloff (41477 in chips)
                                                                            Naza114: posts the ante 200
                                                                            Gambler4444: posts the ante 200
                                                                            Hectorjelly: posts the ante 200
                                                                            ImluckNuts: posts the ante 200
                                                                            gieras: posts the ante 200
                                                                            llokjj: posts the ante 200
                                                                            Gigaloff: posts the ante 200
                                                                            Desslock: posts the ante 200
                                                                            *** 3rd STREET ***
                                                                            Dealt to Desslock [Tc]
                                                                            Dealt to Naza114 [8d]
                                                                            Dealt to Gambler4444 [6h]
                                                                            Dealt to Hectorjelly [Qc 2s Qh]
                                                                            Dealt to ImluckNuts [7c]
                                                                            Dealt to gieras [Jd]
                                                                            Dealt to llokjj [3d]
                                                                            Dealt to Gigaloff [3s]
                                                                            llokjj: brings in for 300
                                                                            Gigaloff: raises 700 to 1000
                                                                            Desslock: folds
                                                                            Naza114: folds
                                                                            Gambler4444: folds
                                                                            Hectorjelly: raises 1000 to 2000
                                                                            ImluckNuts: folds
                                                                            gieras: folds
                                                                            llokjj: calls 1700
                                                                            Gigaloff: calls 1000
                                                                            *** 4th STREET ***
                                                                            Dealt to Hectorjelly [Qc 2s Qh] [Js]
                                                                            Dealt to llokjj [3d] [9s]
                                                                            Dealt to Gigaloff [3s] [8c]
                                                                            Hectorjelly: bets 1000
                                                                            llokjj: calls 1000
                                                                            Gigaloff: calls 1000
                                                                            *** 5th STREET ***
                                                                            Dealt to Hectorjelly [Qc 2s Qh Js] [2d]
                                                                            Dealt to llokjj [3d 9s] [As]
                                                                            Dealt to Gigaloff [3s 8c] [4c]
                                                                            llokjj: checks
                                                                            Gigaloff: bets 2000
                                                                            Hectorjelly: raises 2000 to 4000
                                                                            llokjj: calls 4000
                                                                            Gigaloff: calls 2000
                                                                            *** 6th STREET ***
                                                                            Dealt to Hectorjelly [Qc 2s Qh Js 2d] [9d]
                                                                            Dealt to llokjj [3d 9s As] [4d]
                                                                            Dealt to Gigaloff [3s 8c 4c] [Ah]
                                                                            llokjj: checks
                                                                            Gigaloff: checks
                                                                            Hectorjelly: bets 2000
                                                                            llokjj: raises 2000 to 4000
                                                                            Gigaloff: calls 4000
                                                                            Hectorjelly: calls 2000
                                                                            *** RIVER ***
                                                                            Dealt to Hectorjelly [Qc 2s Qh Js 2d 9d] [7s]
                                                                            llokjj: bets 2000
                                                                            Gigaloff: calls 2000
                                                                            *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                            llokjj: shows [5d 2c 3d 9s As 4d Jc] (HI: a straight, Ace to Five; LO: 5,4,3,2,A)
                                                                            Gigaloff: mucks hand
                                                                            llokjj collected 19300 from pot
                                                                            llokjj collected 19300 from pot
                                                                            *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                            Total pot 38600 | Rake 0
                                                                            Seat 1: Desslock folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)
                                                                            Seat 2: Naza114 folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)
                                                                            Seat 3: Gambler4444 folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)
                                                                            Seat 4: Hectorjelly folded on the River
                                                                            Seat 5: ImluckNuts folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)
                                                                            Seat 6: gieras folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)
                                                                            Seat 7: llokjj showed [5d 2c 3d 9s As 4d Jc] and won (38600) with HI: a straight, Ace to Five; LO: 5,4,3,2,A
                                                                            Seat 8: Gigaloff mucked [7d Ad 3s 8c 4c Ah Jh]

Comment

#39
                                                                              It looks like that's a Stud Hi-Lo hand, as such Llokjj's play is not quite so bad...

Comment

#40
                                                                                Thats weird, I was sure it was stud hi. Why was only the hi awarded?

Played this weird hand in the $50 omaha rebuy, my read on villain is he is at least decent. Not a big fan of my turn play.

PokerStars Hand #170184147285: Tournament #1871888969, $51.15+$3.85 USD Omaha Pot Limit - Level VIII (160/320) - 2017/05/09 19:19:37 WET [2017/05/09 14:19:37 ET]
                                                                                Table '1871888969 58' 6-max Seat #4 is the button
                                                                                KGBkaka takes the add-on and receives 7500 chips for $55.00
                                                                                23noraB takes the add-on and receives 7500 chips for $55.00
                                                                                Hectorjelly takes the add-on and receives 7500 chips for $55.00
                                                                                Andy McLEOD takes the add-on and receives 7500 chips for $55.00
                                                                                Seat 1: Hectorjelly (50298 in chips)
                                                                                Seat 2: pistolp999 (12941 in chips)
                                                                                Seat 3: KGBkaka (24164 in chips)
                                                                                Seat 4: Don Sameroni (4159 in chips)
                                                                                Seat 5: Andy McLEOD (50556 in chips)
                                                                                Seat 6: 23noraB (10047 in chips)
                                                                                Andy McLEOD: posts small blind 160
                                                                                23noraB: posts big blind 320
                                                                                *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                Dealt to Hectorjelly [6c 3s 7c 4s]
                                                                                Hectorjelly: raises 400 to 720
                                                                                pistolp999: folds
                                                                                KGBkaka: calls 720
                                                                                Don Sameroni: calls 720
                                                                                Andy McLEOD: folds
                                                                                23noraB: calls 400
                                                                                *** FLOP *** [3d 7d 6h]
                                                                                23noraB: checks
                                                                                KGBkaka: bets 1700
                                                                                Don Sameroni: folds
                                                                                23noraB: folds
                                                                                Hectorjelly: calls 1700
                                                                                *** TURN *** [3d 7d 6h] [6d]
                                                                                Hectorjelly: bets 4000
                                                                                KGBkaka: calls 4000
                                                                                *** RIVER *** [3d 7d 6h 6d] [As]
                                                                                Hectorjelly: bets 8664
                                                                                KGBkaka: raises 9080 to 17744 and is all-in
                                                                                Uncalled bet (9080) returned to KGBkaka
                                                                                KGBkaka collected 31768 from pot
                                                                                KGBkaka: doesn't show hand
                                                                                *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                Total pot 31768 | Rake 0
                                                                                Board [3d 7d 6h 6d As]
                                                                                Seat 1: Hectorjelly folded on the River
                                                                                Seat 2: pistolp999 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                Seat 3: KGBkaka collected (31768)
                                                                                Seat 4: Don Sameroni (button) folded on the Flop
                                                                                Seat 5: Andy McLEOD (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                Seat 6: 23noraB (big blind) folded on the Flop

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Thats weird, I was sure it was stud hi. Why was only the hi awarded?
                                                                                  llokjj: shows [5d 2c 3d 9s As 4d Jc] (HI: a straight, Ace to Five; LO: 5,4,3,2,A)

Comment

#42
                                                                                    .....

Played this weird hand in the $50 omaha rebuy, my read on villain is he is at least decent. Not a big fan of my turn play.
                                                                                    What am I missing here? Bearing in mind that I don't play Omaha.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                      What am I missing here? Bearing in mind that I don't play Omaha.
                                                                                      Probably taking the turn lead after check calling the flop.

That river raise is a head scratcher. Your hand looks more like AA than his hand. If he's competent, the only 2 hands he can have there is 77, and you have a blocker to that. He never leads the flop with A6xx unless the xx is 54 and why on earth would he raise river with the nut flush. The other hand has to be 5d4d. Weird one. Never easy having a boss like James Obst on your table either!

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Not sure I could find a fold there . 9k to win 30k. If I lose I still have 75 BBs

Apart from the 3 hands mentioned, could there be a chance he's repping Hero's hand?
                                                                                        Last edited by newbie2; 09-05-17, 20:19.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          That's a tight fold on the river IMO but I'm no expert

Comment

#46
                                                                                            45 of diamonds makes sense on every street, anything else is a bit of a stretch. Its not a clear call on the river because you only beat a bluff, and I don't think a bluff is likely given I could easily have AA, I don't know though - its the toughest spot I've faced in omaha that I can remember. I usually play lower stakes though, so I might just have gotten outplayed.

Cashed in the Omaha low SCOOP - still haven't made a day two yet tho

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Ok day 4. I finished early last night & got a good sleep. Today I hit the gym for a few hours and went to yoga - now I have an ice cream and I'm ready to play!

Comment

#48
                                                                                                If terms of choice of ice cream you're clearly a fish 🍦 🐡
                                                                                                Any body who's experienced ice cream in the Fitz
                                                                                                knows that Mövenpick is the choice of champions. 🍨 🏆
                                                                                                GL with the SCOOP grind.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Not to Hi-Jack Darragh's thread but is looks like there were a few big Irish scores over the last few days:

J. Tompkins Scooping a 109 Holdem
                                                                                                  LuckyMo Scooping a 55+R Omaha
                                                                                                  JobyToyce Scooping a 530 + R Omaha

Well done to all, and no pressure then HJ ...

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Out of todays $100 mtt, bust out hand below. Still in the $11Ko and through to the second round of the PLO hu tourney, first round was very easy.

PokerStars Hand #170279814571: Tournament #1871889016, $50+$50+$9 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (90/180) - 2017/05/11 20:31:42 WET [2017/05/11 15:31:42 ET]
                                                                                                    Table '1871889016 456' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
                                                                                                    Seat 1: Fitness_g (11271 in chips, $50 bounty)
                                                                                                    Seat 2: cartelyesil (32050 in chips, $100 bounty)
                                                                                                    Seat 3: wife bond (8208 in chips, $50 bounty)
                                                                                                    Seat 4: Dosen-Ralle (21065 in chips, $50 bounty)
                                                                                                    Seat 5: Akameo (28596 in chips, $75 bounty)
                                                                                                    Seat 6: IvanAirspace (920 in chips, $100 bounty)
                                                                                                    Seat 7: qiqi1006 (10383 in chips, $50 bounty)
                                                                                                    Seat 8: zib7777777 (12914 in chips, $50 bounty)
                                                                                                    Seat 9: Hectorjelly (8062 in chips, $50 bounty)
                                                                                                    Fitness_g: posts the ante 25
                                                                                                    cartelyesil: posts the ante 25
                                                                                                    wife bond: posts the ante 25
                                                                                                    Dosen-Ralle: posts the ante 25
                                                                                                    Akameo: posts the ante 25
                                                                                                    IvanAirspace: posts the ante 25
                                                                                                    qiqi1006: posts the ante 25
                                                                                                    zib7777777: posts the ante 25
                                                                                                    Hectorjelly: posts the ante 25
                                                                                                    Akameo: posts small blind 90
                                                                                                    IvanAirspace: posts big blind 180
                                                                                                    *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                    Dealt to Hectorjelly [Qc Qs]
                                                                                                    qiqi1006: folds
                                                                                                    zib7777777: raises 360 to 540
                                                                                                    Hectorjelly: raises 859 to 1399
                                                                                                    Fitness_g: folds
                                                                                                    cartelyesil: folds
                                                                                                    wife bond: folds
                                                                                                    Dosen-Ralle: folds
                                                                                                    Akameo: folds
                                                                                                    IvanAirspace: calls 715 and is all-in
                                                                                                    zib7777777: raises 11490 to 12889 and is all-in
                                                                                                    Hectorjelly: calls 6638 and is all-in
                                                                                                    Uncalled bet (4852) returned to zib7777777
                                                                                                    *** FLOP *** [8h 3d Kc]
                                                                                                    *** TURN *** [8h 3d Kc] [Kh]
                                                                                                    *** RIVER *** [8h 3d Kc Kh] [8c]
                                                                                                    *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                    zib7777777: shows [Ac As] (two pair, Aces and Kings)
                                                                                                    Hectorjelly: shows [Qc Qs] (two pair, Kings and Queens)
                                                                                                    zib7777777 collected 14284 from side pot
                                                                                                    IvanAirspace: shows [Jh Js] (two pair, Kings and Jacks)
                                                                                                    zib7777777 collected 3000 from main pot
                                                                                                    zib7777777 wins $50 for eliminating IvanAirspace and their own bounty increases by $50 to $100
                                                                                                    zib7777777 wins $25 for eliminating Hectorjelly and their own bounty increases by $25 to $125
                                                                                                    Hectorjelly finished the tournament
                                                                                                    IvanAirspace finished the tournament
                                                                                                    *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                    Total pot 17284 Main pot 3000. Side pot 14284. | Rake 0
                                                                                                    Board [8h 3d Kc Kh 8c]
                                                                                                    Seat 1: Fitness_g folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                    Seat 2: cartelyesil folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                    Seat 3: wife bond folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                    Seat 4: Dosen-Ralle (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                    Seat 5: Akameo (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                    Seat 6: IvanAirspace (big blind) showed [Jh Js] and lost with two pair, Kings and Jacks
                                                                                                    Seat 7: qiqi1006 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                    Seat 8: zib7777777 showed [Ac As] and won (17284) with two pair, Aces and Kings
                                                                                                    Seat 9: Hectorjelly showed [Qc Qs] and lost with two pair, Kings and Queens
                                                                                                    Last edited by Hectorjelly; 11-05-17, 19:53.

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Originally posted by colm_leche View Post
                                                                                                      Not to Hi-Jack Darragh's thread but is looks like there were a few big Irish scores over the last few days:

J. Tompkins Scooping a 109 Holdem
                                                                                                      LuckyMo Scooping a 55+R Omaha
                                                                                                      JobyToyce Scooping a 530 + R Omaha

Well done to all, and no pressure then HJ ...
                                                                                                      I was briefly 3rd in chips in the 55r

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        And out of the low holdem...

PokerStars Hand #170281820322: Tournament #1871889011, $5+$5+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level X (200/400) - 2017/05/11 21:08:28 WET [2017/05/11 16:08:28 ET]
                                                                                                        Table '1871889011 779' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
                                                                                                        Seat 1: mysticmax999 (11556 in chips, $5 bounty)
                                                                                                        Seat 2: igorek8909 (14222 in chips, $5 bounty)
                                                                                                        Seat 3: Nohchi95877 (14842 in chips, $7.50 bounty)
                                                                                                        Seat 4: mivani03 (48731 in chips, $5 bounty)
                                                                                                        Seat 6: goyitoito (35658 in chips, $11.25 bounty)
                                                                                                        Seat 7: tongueiro (9450 in chips, $5 bounty)
                                                                                                        Seat 8: ElarnToPaly (30507 in chips, $17.50 bounty)
                                                                                                        Seat 9: Hectorjelly (12580 in chips, $5 bounty)
                                                                                                        mysticmax999: posts the ante 50
                                                                                                        igorek8909: posts the ante 50
                                                                                                        Nohchi95877: posts the ante 50
                                                                                                        mivani03: posts the ante 50
                                                                                                        goyitoito: posts the ante 50
                                                                                                        tongueiro: posts the ante 50
                                                                                                        ElarnToPaly: posts the ante 50
                                                                                                        Hectorjelly: posts the ante 50
                                                                                                        tongueiro: posts small blind 200
                                                                                                        ElarnToPaly: posts big blind 400
                                                                                                        *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                        Dealt to Hectorjelly [Ts Th]
                                                                                                        Hectorjelly: raises 500 to 900
                                                                                                        mysticmax999: calls 900
                                                                                                        igorek8909: folds
                                                                                                        Nohchi95877: raises 13892 to 14792 and is all-in
                                                                                                        mivani03: folds
                                                                                                        goyitoito: folds
                                                                                                        tongueiro: folds
                                                                                                        ElarnToPaly: folds
                                                                                                        Hectorjelly: calls 11630 and is all-in
                                                                                                        mysticmax999 has timed out
                                                                                                        mysticmax999: folds
                                                                                                        Uncalled bet (2262) returned to Nohchi95877
                                                                                                        mysticmax999 is sitting out
                                                                                                        *** FLOP *** [Kh 2d Qd]
                                                                                                        *** TURN *** [Kh 2d Qd] [Ks]
                                                                                                        *** RIVER *** [Kh 2d Qd Ks] [8h]
                                                                                                        *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                        Hectorjelly: shows [Ts Th] (two pair, Kings and Tens)
                                                                                                        Nohchi95877: shows [Qh Ah] (two pair, Kings and Queens)
                                                                                                        Nohchi95877 collected 26960 from pot
                                                                                                        Nohchi95877 wins $2.50 for eliminating Hectorjelly and their own bounty increases by $2.50 to $10
                                                                                                        *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                        Total pot 26960 | Rake 0
                                                                                                        Board [Kh 2d Qd Ks 8h]
                                                                                                        Seat 1: mysticmax999 folded before Flop
                                                                                                        Seat 2: igorek8909 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                        Seat 3: Nohchi95877 showed [Qh Ah] and won (26960) with two pair, Kings and Queens
                                                                                                        Seat 4: mivani03 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                        Seat 6: goyitoito (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                        Seat 7: tongueiro (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                        Seat 8: ElarnToPaly (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                        Seat 9: Hectorjelly showed [Ts Th] and lost with two pair, Kings and Tens

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          And out of the omaha in the 2nd round

PokerStars Hand #170285358241: Tournament #1871889019, $24.55+$2.45 USD Omaha Pot Limit - Match Round II, Level V (60/120) - 2017/05/11 22:15:45 WET [2017/05/11 17:15:45 ET]
                                                                                                          Table '1871889019 222' 2-max Seat #1 is the button
                                                                                                          Seat 1: roedroed (14427 in chips)
                                                                                                          Seat 2: Hectorjelly (5573 in chips)
                                                                                                          roedroed: posts small blind 60
                                                                                                          Hectorjelly: posts big blind 120
                                                                                                          *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                          Dealt to Hectorjelly [6d 6c Qh Ts]
                                                                                                          roedroed: raises 240 to 360
                                                                                                          Hectorjelly: calls 240
                                                                                                          *** FLOP *** [9c 3d 6s]
                                                                                                          roedroed: bets 600
                                                                                                          Hectorjelly: raises 864 to 1464
                                                                                                          roedroed: raises 3648 to 5112
                                                                                                          Hectorjelly: raises 101 to 5213 and is all-in
                                                                                                          roedroed: calls 101
                                                                                                          *** TURN *** [9c 3d 6s] [Kc]
                                                                                                          *** RIVER *** [9c 3d 6s Kc] [Ad]
                                                                                                          *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                          Hectorjelly: shows [6d 6c Qh Ts] (three of a kind, Sixes)
                                                                                                          roedroed: shows [9d Jc 9s 5c] (three of a kind, Nines)
                                                                                                          roedroed collected 11146 from pot
                                                                                                          Hectorjelly finished the tournament in 810th place
                                                                                                          *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                          Total pot 11146 | Rake 0
                                                                                                          Board [9c 3d 6s Kc Ad]
                                                                                                          Seat 1: roedroed (button) (small blind) showed [9d Jc 9s 5c] and won (11146) with three of a kind, Nines
                                                                                                          Seat 2: Hectorjelly (big blind) showed [6d 6c Qh Ts] and lost with three of a kind, Sixes

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Yesterday was a rest day, today I have two holdem and 8 game, which is starting shortly.

Out of the $55 holdem, run good continues

PokerStars Hand #170360313216: Tournament #1871889042, $25+$25+$5 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (100/200) - 2017/05/13 15:54:16 WET [2017/05/13 10:54:16 ET]
                                                                                                            Table '1871889042 199' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
                                                                                                            Seat 1: cpeagee (9440 in chips, $25 bounty)
                                                                                                            Seat 2: Fartu7753191 (16036 in chips, $37.50 bounty)
                                                                                                            Seat 3: MarkBang (10806 in chips, $37.50 bounty)
                                                                                                            Seat 4: mjcharp (23614 in chips, $25 bounty)
                                                                                                            Seat 5: Hectorjelly (6485 in chips, $25 bounty)
                                                                                                            Seat 6: ZuzanaM (15523 in chips, $25 bounty)
                                                                                                            cpeagee: posts the ante 20
                                                                                                            Fartu7753191: posts the ante 20
                                                                                                            MarkBang: posts the ante 20
                                                                                                            mjcharp: posts the ante 20
                                                                                                            Hectorjelly: posts the ante 20
                                                                                                            ZuzanaM: posts the ante 20
                                                                                                            Fartu7753191: posts small blind 100
                                                                                                            MarkBang: posts big blind 200
                                                                                                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                            Dealt to Hectorjelly [Qh As]
                                                                                                            mjcharp: folds
                                                                                                            Hectorjelly: raises 250 to 450
                                                                                                            ZuzanaM: folds
                                                                                                            cpeagee: folds
                                                                                                            Fartu7753191: raises 15566 to 16016 and is all-in
                                                                                                            MarkBang: folds
                                                                                                            Hectorjelly: calls 6015 and is all-in
                                                                                                            Uncalled bet (9551) returned to Fartu7753191
                                                                                                            *** FLOP *** [5h 6s 6d]
                                                                                                            *** TURN *** [5h 6s 6d] [7d]
                                                                                                            *** RIVER *** [5h 6s 6d 7d] [Jd]
                                                                                                            *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                            Fartu7753191: shows [Kd Qd] (a flush, King high)
                                                                                                            Hectorjelly: shows [Qh As] (a pair of Sixes)
                                                                                                            Fartu7753191 collected 13250 from pot
                                                                                                            Fartu7753191 wins $12.50 for eliminating Hectorjelly and their own bounty increases by $12.50 to $50
                                                                                                            *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                            Total pot 13250 | Rake 0
                                                                                                            Board [5h 6s 6d 7d Jd]
                                                                                                            Seat 1: cpeagee (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                            Seat 2: Fartu7753191 (small blind) showed [Kd Qd] and won (13250) with a flush, King high
                                                                                                            Seat 3: MarkBang (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                            Seat 4: mjcharp folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                            Seat 5: Hectorjelly showed [Qh As] and lost with a pair of Sixes
                                                                                                            Seat 6: ZuzanaM folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Good hand in the $5 Ko

PokerStars Hand #170360622039: Tournament #1871889041, $2.50+$2.50+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (150/300) - 2017/05/13 16:03:03 WET [2017/05/13 11:03:03 ET]
                                                                                                              Table '1871889041 1415' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
                                                                                                              Seat 1: IdAAr T. (8403 in chips, $2.50 bounty)
                                                                                                              Seat 2: Raskar0919 (35573 in chips, $2.50 bounty)
                                                                                                              Seat 3: lesya.Nik (71415 in chips, $8.12 bounty)
                                                                                                              Seat 4: kriksa (14878 in chips, $3.75 bounty)
                                                                                                              Seat 5: alikuf (13062 in chips, $3.75 bounty)
                                                                                                              Seat 6: Hectorjelly (17252 in chips, $2.50 bounty)
                                                                                                              IdAAr T.: posts the ante 30
                                                                                                              Raskar0919: posts the ante 30
                                                                                                              lesya.Nik: posts the ante 30
                                                                                                              kriksa: posts the ante 30
                                                                                                              alikuf: posts the ante 30
                                                                                                              Hectorjelly: posts the ante 30
                                                                                                              Raskar0919: posts small blind 150
                                                                                                              lesya.Nik: posts big blind 300
                                                                                                              *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                              Dealt to Hectorjelly [Js As]
                                                                                                              kriksa: folds
                                                                                                              alikuf: raises 420 to 720
                                                                                                              Hectorjelly: calls 720
                                                                                                              IdAAr T.: folds
                                                                                                              Raskar0919: raises 1679 to 2399
                                                                                                              lesya.Nik: calls 2099
                                                                                                              alikuf: folds
                                                                                                              Hectorjelly: calls 1679
                                                                                                              *** FLOP *** [5h Jd Ts]
                                                                                                              Raskar0919: bets 3333
                                                                                                              lesya.Nik: calls 3333
                                                                                                              Hectorjelly: calls 3333
                                                                                                              *** TURN *** [5h Jd Ts] [7c]
                                                                                                              Raskar0919: checks
                                                                                                              lesya.Nik: bets 13753
                                                                                                              Hectorjelly: calls 11490 and is all-in
                                                                                                              Raskar0919: folds
                                                                                                              Uncalled bet (2263) returned to lesya.Nik
                                                                                                              *** RIVER *** [5h Jd Ts 7c] [4c]
                                                                                                              *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                              lesya.Nik: shows [Kd Ad] (high card Ace)
                                                                                                              Hectorjelly: shows [Js As] (a pair of Jacks)
                                                                                                              Hectorjelly collected 41076 from pot
                                                                                                              *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                              Total pot 41076 | Rake 0
                                                                                                              Board [5h Jd Ts 7c 4c]
                                                                                                              Seat 1: IdAAr T. (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                              Seat 2: Raskar0919 (small blind) folded on the Turn
                                                                                                              Seat 3: lesya.Nik (big blind) showed [Kd Ad] and lost with high card Ace
                                                                                                              Seat 4: kriksa folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                              Seat 5: alikuf folded before Flop
                                                                                                              Seat 6: Hectorjelly showed [Js As] and won (41076) with a pair of Jacks

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Some more pleasant hands, one razz one NLH

PokerStars Hand #170361541413: Tournament #1871889045, $24.55+$2.45 USD 8-Game (Razz Limit) - Level IV (120/240) - 2017/05/13 16:24:51 WET [2017/05/13 11:24:51 ET]
                                                                                                                Table '1871889045 44' 6-max
                                                                                                                Seat 1: MrFasching (11190 in chips)
                                                                                                                Seat 2: Kosoy-glas (10940 in chips)
                                                                                                                Seat 3: .1ChipChop1. (7690 in chips)
                                                                                                                Seat 4: RayRiverRat (8750 in chips)
                                                                                                                Seat 5: elpatronzuri (12180 in chips)
                                                                                                                Seat 6: Hectorjelly (9500 in chips)
                                                                                                                elpatronzuri: posts the ante 24
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly: posts the ante 24
                                                                                                                MrFasching: posts the ante 24
                                                                                                                Kosoy-glas: posts the ante 24
                                                                                                                .1ChipChop1.: posts the ante 24
                                                                                                                RayRiverRat: posts the ante 24
                                                                                                                *** 3rd STREET ***
                                                                                                                Dealt to MrFasching [Ks]
                                                                                                                Dealt to Kosoy-glas [4s]
                                                                                                                Dealt to .1ChipChop1. [7d]
                                                                                                                Dealt to RayRiverRat [2d]
                                                                                                                Dealt to elpatronzuri [Js]
                                                                                                                Dealt to Hectorjelly [4h Ac 5h]
                                                                                                                MrFasching: brings in for 36
                                                                                                                Kosoy-glas: folds
                                                                                                                .1ChipChop1.: folds
                                                                                                                RayRiverRat: raises 84 to 120
                                                                                                                elpatronzuri: calls 120
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly: raises 120 to 240
                                                                                                                MrFasching: folds
                                                                                                                RayRiverRat: calls 120
                                                                                                                elpatronzuri: folds
                                                                                                                *** 4th STREET ***
                                                                                                                Dealt to RayRiverRat [2d] [9c]
                                                                                                                Dealt to Hectorjelly [4h Ac 5h] [2s]
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly: bets 120
                                                                                                                RayRiverRat: calls 120
                                                                                                                *** 5th STREET ***
                                                                                                                Dealt to RayRiverRat [2d 9c] [8h]
                                                                                                                Dealt to Hectorjelly [4h Ac 5h 2s] [Th]
                                                                                                                RayRiverRat: checks
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly: bets 240
                                                                                                                RayRiverRat: calls 240
                                                                                                                *** 6th STREET ***
                                                                                                                Dealt to RayRiverRat [2d 9c 8h] [7s]
                                                                                                                Dealt to Hectorjelly [4h Ac 5h 2s Th] [Jc]
                                                                                                                RayRiverRat: bets 240
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly: calls 240
                                                                                                                *** RIVER ***
                                                                                                                Dealt to Hectorjelly [4h Ac 5h 2s Th Jc] [3h]
                                                                                                                RayRiverRat: bets 240
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly: raises 240 to 480
                                                                                                                RayRiverRat: raises 240 to 720
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly: raises 240 to 960
                                                                                                                Betting is capped
                                                                                                                RayRiverRat: calls 240
                                                                                                                *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly: shows [4h Ac 5h 2s Th Jc 3h] (Lo: 5,4,3,2,A)
                                                                                                                RayRiverRat: mucks hand
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly collected 3900 from pot
                                                                                                                *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                                Total pot 3900 | Rake 0
                                                                                                                Seat 1: MrFasching folded on the 3rd Street
                                                                                                                Seat 2: Kosoy-glas folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                Seat 3: .1ChipChop1. folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                Seat 4: RayRiverRat mucked [As Td 2d 9c 8h 7s 5d]
                                                                                                                Seat 5: elpatronzuri folded on the 3rd Street
                                                                                                                Seat 6: Hectorjelly showed [4h Ac 5h 2s Th Jc 3h] and won (3900) with Lo: 5,4,3,2,A

PokerStars Hand #170361526823: Tournament #1871889041, $2.50+$2.50+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (200/400) - 2017/05/13 16:24:31 WET [2017/05/13 11:24:31 ET]
                                                                                                                Table '1871889041 711' 6-max Seat #5 is the button
                                                                                                                Seat 1: SSajin23 (6282 in chips, $3.75 bounty)
                                                                                                                Seat 2: krakukra (31209 in chips, $5 bounty)
                                                                                                                Seat 3: aya103161 (56334 in chips, $3.75 bounty)
                                                                                                                Seat 4: whatsayshe (26171 in chips, $6.25 bounty)
                                                                                                                Seat 5: Hectorjelly (38465 in chips, $2.50 bounty)
                                                                                                                Seat 6: ormes21 (17326 in chips, $3.75 bounty)
                                                                                                                SSajin23: posts the ante 40
                                                                                                                krakukra: posts the ante 40
                                                                                                                aya103161: posts the ante 40
                                                                                                                whatsayshe: posts the ante 40
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly: posts the ante 40
                                                                                                                ormes21: posts the ante 40
                                                                                                                ormes21: posts small blind 200
                                                                                                                SSajin23: posts big blind 400
                                                                                                                *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                                Dealt to Hectorjelly [Jh Kd]
                                                                                                                krakukra: folds
                                                                                                                aya103161: raises 400 to 800
                                                                                                                whatsayshe: raises 1640 to 2440
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly: raises 2559 to 4999
                                                                                                                ormes21: folds
                                                                                                                SSajin23: folds
                                                                                                                aya103161: folds
                                                                                                                whatsayshe: calls 2559
                                                                                                                *** FLOP *** [2h Jd Td]
                                                                                                                whatsayshe: checks
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly: bets 3750
                                                                                                                whatsayshe: calls 3750
                                                                                                                *** TURN *** [2h Jd Td] [8s]
                                                                                                                whatsayshe: bets 6316
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly: raises 23360 to 29676 and is all-in
                                                                                                                whatsayshe: calls 11066 and is all-in
                                                                                                                Uncalled bet (12294) returned to Hectorjelly
                                                                                                                *** RIVER *** [2h Jd Td 8s] [Jc]
                                                                                                                *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                                whatsayshe: shows [Qh Ad] (a pair of Jacks)
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly: shows [Jh Kd] (three of a kind, Jacks)
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly collected 53902 from pot
                                                                                                                Hectorjelly wins $3.13 for eliminating whatsayshe and their own bounty increases by $3.12 to $5.62
                                                                                                                whatsayshe finished the tournament
                                                                                                                *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                                Total pot 53902 | Rake 0
                                                                                                                Board [2h Jd Td 8s Jc]
                                                                                                                Seat 1: SSajin23 (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                                Seat 2: krakukra folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                Seat 3: aya103161 folded before Flop
                                                                                                                Seat 4: whatsayshe showed [Qh Ad] and lost with a pair of Jacks
                                                                                                                Seat 5: Hectorjelly (button) showed [Jh Kd] and won (53902) with three of a kind, Jacks
                                                                                                                Seat 6: ormes21 (small blind) folded before Flop

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  ITM in the $5 KO scoop. Guaranteed $4! Still in the 8 game, going well but miles from the money.

EDIT - Bust - for $5
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Hectorjelly; 13-05-17, 17:29.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Got pretty low in the 8 game, had this lovely hand. He has a 3bet stat of 0

PokerStars Hand #170369664417: Tournament #1871889045, $24.55+$2.45 USD 8-Game (Hold'em No Limit) - Level XXIII (150/300) - 2017/05/13 19:22:50 WET [2017/05/13 14:22:50 ET]
                                                                                                                    Table '1871889045 44' 6-max Seat #6 is the button
                                                                                                                    Seat 1: u_shad_up (39138 in chips)
                                                                                                                    Seat 2: Kosoy-glas (14220 in chips)
                                                                                                                    Seat 3: agus_wsop (14786 in chips)
                                                                                                                    Seat 4: iRaged (10557 in chips)
                                                                                                                    Seat 5: bullyon (11254 in chips)
                                                                                                                    Seat 6: Hectorjelly (8932 in chips)
                                                                                                                    u_shad_up: posts the ante 40
                                                                                                                    Kosoy-glas: posts the ante 40
                                                                                                                    agus_wsop: posts the ante 40
                                                                                                                    iRaged: posts the ante 40
                                                                                                                    bullyon: posts the ante 40
                                                                                                                    Hectorjelly: posts the ante 40
                                                                                                                    u_shad_up: posts small blind 150
                                                                                                                    Kosoy-glas: posts big blind 300
                                                                                                                    *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                                    Dealt to Hectorjelly [Kh Ac]
                                                                                                                    agus_wsop: raises 500 to 800
                                                                                                                    iRaged: calls 800
                                                                                                                    bullyon: raises 1900 to 2700
                                                                                                                    Hectorjelly: raises 6192 to 8892 and is all-in
                                                                                                                    u_shad_up: folds
                                                                                                                    Kosoy-glas: folds
                                                                                                                    agus_wsop: folds
                                                                                                                    iRaged: folds
                                                                                                                    bullyon: folds
                                                                                                                    Uncalled bet (6192) returned to Hectorjelly
                                                                                                                    Hectorjelly collected 7690 from pot
                                                                                                                    Hectorjelly: doesn't show hand
                                                                                                                    *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                                    Total pot 7690 | Rake 0
                                                                                                                    Seat 1: u_shad_up (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                                    Seat 2: Kosoy-glas (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                                    Seat 3: agus_wsop folded before Flop
                                                                                                                    Seat 4: iRaged folded before Flop
                                                                                                                    Seat 5: bullyon folded before Flop
                                                                                                                    Seat 6: Hectorjelly (button) collected (7690)

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      I assume whatever KO bounties you win count in the returns?
                                                                                                                      GL, run good.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                        I assume whatever KO bounties you win count in the returns?
                                                                                                                        GL, run good.
                                                                                                                        Yep, not many so far though.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X