4-3 so
    N: xoxoo(maybe x so maybe 3-2)
    A: oxooo
    Last edited by mdoug; 09-07-14, 22:40.
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Vlaar first? Seriouesly?

Comment

lol goalkeeper. Cilliseen could be here all night and he'd never save one.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Vlaar first was mental no

Keeper could have done better with Aguero and Rodriguez's penalties too

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                So of the last 4 teams in the World Cup 3 of them are shite? Seems strange
                Not really. It's not that they are shite. It's that they attempt to play to strengths of a couple of players.

It's retarded and will change now. Counter attacking era will come back now for a few years since tiki taka got found out.

Comment

Comment

Vangaal out.
                    airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        Bit of a novice to the football thing, but Dunphy is clearly perma drunk. Nobody normally talks like that unless he's having an ongoing stroke. Also it seems that their entire sctick is pensioners saying 'it was better in my day'

Pot, kettle.
                        Last edited by Teddie; 09-07-14, 23:05.

Comment

Comment

Off to Basel now tomorrow(leaving after 7 so have a chance of seeing the illustrious ehonda), then gonna hitchhike to zurich maybe and then thinking hike to munich for the final... anyone been to any of these places and have any recommendations?

They are showing the final in a stadium in Munich and am meeting some erasmus students(all girls..none german :/) I used to know so will try and get them to head there for the bants
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                              Off to Basel now tomorrow(leaving after 7 so have a chance of seeing the illustrious ehonda), then gonna hitchhike to zurich maybe and then thinking hike to munich for the final... anyone been to any of these places and have any recommendations?

They are showing the final in a stadium in Munich and am meeting some erasmus students(all girls..none german :/) I used to know so will try and get them to head there for the bants
                              I would recommend a train.

Do they even have hitchhiker's in Switzerland?

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                I would recommend a train.

Do they even have hitchhiker's in Switzerland?
                                ah much more craic being in a car with someone ya don't speak the language of and possibly might get stabbed .. did it all through europe before so am used to it.
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Class Apres Match tonight. ..They are presenting the show on Saturday. ..should be fun!

Comment

Munich is one of my favourite cities, definately jealous of you if you make it up there mdoug. They are extremely friendly in bavaria , the beer has very little chemicals because it's classed as a food there, party in the city centre then finish the night off in kuntzpark, its a stop on the train which is a park with about twenty different types of nightclubs to suit all tastes. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by mickste View Post
                                      Munich is one of my favourite cities, definately jealous of you if you make it up there mdoug. They are extremely friendly in bavaria , the beer has very little chemicals because it's classed as a food there, party in the city centre then finish the night off in kuntzpark, its a stop on the train which is a park with about twenty different types of nightclubs to suit all tastes. Enjoy!
                                      heh kuntzpark! Should definitely make it there for the final alright, will also try and wrangle some swiss people I meet to come with me and hopefully will be a mad session... if anyone wants to come along then basel flight 7pm tomorrow, can get ya somewhere to sleep in basel too for free

Been told that the Olympic stadium is definitely showing(http://www.muenchenticket.de/guide/t...14+Finale.html) for cheap enough but also this place is really cool for matches and just in general -> http://www.backstage.eu/public-viewing, ever been?
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Where is all your travelling money coming from recently MDoug? You seem to be flying around a lot.

How was Vegas / Mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                          Where is all your travelling money coming from recently MDoug? You seem to be flying around a lot.

How was Vegas / Mexico?
                                          After the account hacking incident I went on a super heater, world cup has turned it from a -3.5k incident to a +5k so figured I would spend the money while I have it. I know for a fact I would never have bet as much as I did on this world cup if I hadn't been chasing so hard so am currently looking on the bright side of having 2 trips and still have all that money , although I absolutely hate the lumia 625 I got(nexus 5 other one) so if it gets robbed in Munich won't really care

No trip report really but Vegas and Mexico was top notch, the trip was actually so short that there wasn't much debauchery in all honesty. Vegas consisted of meeting up with some friends from the UK who I have literally only met in Vegas(3rd time now), 1 strip club where I only dropped $60 or so, only 1 cash table where I made $250 and just a lot of drinking cocktails by the pool and some night clubs and parties.. pretty dull compared to the last few trips but next year is the big one for us anyways

Mexico then... blurry and tequila filled! Got to shoot an array of guns in the middle of nowhere which was fucking epic, in the bars was just surrounded by tequila and cerveza and the people were literally a top laugh! Completely just out for getting smashed drunk and zero crazy incidents to write a trip report about unfortunately
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

What's the craic with being on the dole and leaving the country do you not have to apply for holidays or something or is it easy to get around?
                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                              What's the craic with being on the dole and leaving the country do you not have to apply for holidays or something or is it easy to get around?
                                              Haven't been on the dole since I quit(ahem) the last job, just living on what I make from gambling for a while. Figure I'd save the auld government some money for a while, don't really care for money me

edit: but from past experiences, you have to give 2+ weeks notice of when you are leaving and give printout of the flights(you can do without but much more hassle). Think you get 10 days total iirc
                                              Last edited by mdoug; 10-07-14, 01:54.
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I assume there's a typical Irish way to get around it if ya wanted a month away.
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                  I assume there's a typical Irish way to get around it if ya wanted a month away.
                                                  back in the day people probably gave their cards to their friends, and especially in the countryside where they know the postmen they could just get family to collect easily tbh! but I think with the new cards and faces being put on them it has become much tougher which is finally a good move from social welfare!!
                                                  I however do remember often going to manchester for a match at a weekend and staying there for 10 days or so, coming back the next thursday and just saying something like, I forgot to collect last week as was down for my sisters birthday or something and got the money the following week. Am certain that would still work but for a month.. that would be ballsy!
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                    Dammit Rigger!
                                                    Wha?
                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Hello. Currently munching on a battered sausage and chips with a can of coca cola. I can feel my arteries clogging as I type. Great night though

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                        Hello. Currently munching on a battered sausage and chips with a can of coca cola. I can feel my arteries clogging as I type. Great night though
                                                        Was this tea? Throw up a pic.
                                                        gnite now

Comment

Now I am hungry, C.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                            Was this tea? Throw up a pic.
                                                            gnite now
                                                            More a drunken mess than tea tbh. Tea was fish and chips which feels like a lifetime ago now. Planning steak tomorrow. Will post a pic

Comment

this new bbv is quiet at night
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                €200 seems reasonable no
                                                                Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                I dunno I was shocked tbh. 200 e a day seems massive money, doubt they work a full 8 hours either???
                                                                Turn into a yearly, will seem more reasonable.

200 a day, 5 days, 1k a week, say works 48 weeks of the year, 48k turnover.

Out of that he puts his van on the road, picks up the materials, pays for things like Accountant fees etc...

And he also has to account for the amount of time spent giving quotes to people who will never engage him.

Break it down like that and a professional experienced guy [i assume him to be], will, after expenses have not much more than the average industrial wage [i.e. 35k per year].

Comment

@plumberpoker, My shower is currently looking like this. Will it be grand or am I likely to get electrocuted at some point?

SPOILER

Comment

Comment

"Ivory Coast were elimimnated by Greece with a last minute penalty who were then eliminated by Costa Rica in a penalty shoot-out who were then eliminated by the Netherlands in a penalty shoot-out who were then eliminated by Argentina in a penalty shoot-out who..."

Take your bets!

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                                        Turn into a yearly, will seem more reasonable.

200 a day, 5 days, 1k a week, say works 48 weeks of the year, 48k turnover.

Out of that he puts his van on the road, picks up the materials, pays for things like Accountant fees etc...

And he also has to account for the amount of time spent giving quotes to people who will never engage him.

Break it down like that and a professional experienced guy [i assume him to be], will, after expenses have not much more than the average industrial wage [i.e. 35k per year].
                                                                        Wouldn't have thought of it like that, makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                          "Ivory Coast were elimimnated by Greece with a last minute penalty who were then eliminated by Costa Rica in a penalty shoot-out who were then eliminated by the Netherlands in a penalty shoot-out who were then eliminated by Argentina in a penalty shoot-out who..."

Take your bets!
                                                                          Argentina are the new UFC Champions after the Netherlands one match reign?

Comment

Originally posted by Hotspur
                                                                            Need to fade any of the English tabloids having the word "Blitzkrieg" in the sports headlines tomorrow to be even on a double or nothing bet with Dazzler.
                                                                            FFS ... Never expected to lose money by underestimating the tabloid press. Robbed

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

What the fuck is the mexican ambassador going to do???
                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The Gigs are going to go ahead, announcement to be made tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                      Its getting pretty boring this stuff,

I dont like him, Post above tweet

I like him, He donated 1m to Thailand after tsunami disaster.

Pure childish bickering bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                        Not a surprise

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                          Its getting pretty boring this stuff,

I dont like him, Post above tweet

I like him, He donated 1m to Thailand after tsunami disaster.

Pure childish bickering bullshit
                                                                                          Are you danny feeley
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

The meeting was requested by Taoiseach Enda Kenny.
                                                                                            Get the fuck up the yard.

Comment

Getting a lot of phishing emails lately. This is an impressive attempt tho. I can see people falling for this one.

Comment

snap lol, I thought himself purchased it as I was gonna get that a few yrs back

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                  Bertie would have had the government jet gassed up to fly him over for talks.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                    @plumberpoker, My shower is currently looking like this. Will it be grand or am I likely to get electrocuted at some point?

SPOILER
                                                                                                    I wouldn't fancy using it

Comment

Eircom fibre went down last night, still down this morning so ring support.

The helpful genius tells me to power off the modem and turn it back on, no difference.
                                                                                                      Hold reset button on wall box, no difference.

Ok ill send someone out within a few days.

Yeah thanks for your amazing tech support, the cat could have told me to do those things.
                                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                        Where did you hear this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                          Eircom fibre went down last night, still down this morning so ring support.

The helpful genius tells me to power off the modem and turn it back on, no difference.
                                                                                                          Hold reset button on wall box, no difference.

Ok ill send someone out within a few days.

Yeah thanks for your amazing tech support, the cat could have told me to do those things.
                                                                                                          But what if this solves the problem for many users?
                                                                                                          Guy can't send an engineer out just to do a simple reset, I'd imagine you would rage too if you had to wait 2-3 days for the engineer to hit the reset button on the device?
                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                            But what if this solves the problem for many users?
                                                                                                            Guy can't send an engineer out just to do a simple reset, I'd imagine you would rage too if you had to wait 2-3 days for the engineer to hit the reset button on the device?
                                                                                                            Don't be bringing your "logic" and "reason" into this. Marvin is ranting.
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I'm sorry Marvin.
                                                                                                              Hope you get some food in you soon.
                                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I presume this will all be made into a gritty drama a la Thirteen Days.

THE man who sought a High Court injunction to prevent Garth Brooks' performing in Croke Park was allegedly given a suit and €15,000 to fund the case.

Brian Duff (43), who has withdrawn his court bid, claims that unnamed individuals who "wanted to take the GAA down" provided the cash.

The High Court case is understood to have played a significant role in the decision to pull all of the concerts.

However, the father of four told the Irish Independent that the case wasn't about Garth Brooks and he regrets ever getting involved.

Mr Duff said he sought the money on Sunday while he was at a hurling match in Dublin. He refused to say who paid him but claimed it was people north and south of the border.

"I said 'I'm bringing the GAA to court.' Garth Brooks was a just stepping stone. This money came from people in GAA circles. It's GAA clubs who are sympathetic to the cause," he said.

The scaffolder from Dublin's North Inner City said the money was placed in a bank account early this week. A source also confirmed that he was provided with a suit to wear in court.

The bid to halt all concerts was due to be heard today, but according to Mr Duff, has now been withdrawn.

It is understood that his solicitor was not aware that Mr Duff's case was being funded by other individuals.

A GAA spokesman said that no comment would be made in response to the claims.

Mr Duff was last night in hiding after he and his family were allegedly subjected to death threats.

He contacted Dublin's Lord Mayor Christy Burke after receiving threats but told the Irish Independent that he does not intend to notify gardai.

Asked whether he will be reporting the threats Mr Duff replied: "You can't be a squealer in the North Inner City . . . do you want to get me shot?"

He said he was forced to stay in rented accommodation as a result of the backlash from his court action

Mr Burke last night pleaded with any individuals making the threats to desist.

The Lord Mayor explained that Mr Duff decided to drop his case after his daughters were targeted for abuse on Facebook.

"There was all sorts of threats made on his life. He had to stay in a B&B as a result. He's pulling the plug on the injunction. He will not be appearing in court," he said.

Brooks rejected a proposal to play just three concerts because he said he was not willing to exclude hundreds of thousands of fans.

But sources close to the council insist that Mr Duff's high court action – which attempted to block all the concerts – may have played a factor.

"The council simply don't know what impact the injunction proceedings would have had. It had been threatened for days and provided an extra barrier to the concerts taking place," said a source.
                                                                                                                - See more at: http://www.independent.ie/irish-news....O1YNVMnb.dpuf
                                                                                                                .
                                                                                                                Last edited by Denny Crane; 10-07-14, 12:56.

Comment

Mr Burke also said a group of residents from Ballybough in Dublin told him they intend to call on US President Barack Obama to try to encourage Mr Brooks to play in the capital.

When contacted by Independent.ie this afternoon, White House spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden confirmed that the President will not be intervening.

“This is an issue we'll leave it to Mr. Brooks and the City of Dublin to resolve,” she said.
                                                                                                                  Fucking hell.

Comment

Is micknail the most pointless poster/human ever, he's just useless, no help to anyone regarding anything just popping up every now and then with nonsense.

He like a human exit sign in a one room house

Comment

On a different note some auld buck just came into the snooker hall, late 70s possibly 80s I would guess. Got a can of diet coke. He has played 3 shots and is panting a breathing like someone after smoking 100 major.

He pots on ball, and has a sit down, returns to the table to stroke in another, sits and sips coke. Rinse and repeat.

Genuinely fear he might collapse

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                                                        Is micknail the most pointless poster/human ever, he's just useless, no help to anyone regarding anything just popping up every now and then with nonsense.

He like a human exit sign in a one room house
                                                                                                                        They used to say that about you but over time you managed to make the move from useless to mediocre.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                          They used to say that about you but over time you managed to make the move from useless to mediocre.
                                                                                                                          GFYFT

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X