Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passed some more exams - time to set up that LinkedIn page me thinks.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        Oh Garth you cheeky fecker. Gamesmanship to the limit.
        There is nothing new in it though? Don't really see how it makes a jot of difference.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Lol, Fred's heatmap for the first 45 mins in last night's match:

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Yea but what if he weren't taking those kickoffs. Everyone else would just be left standing around.

Comment

Just got second quote for tiling my tiny en suite. 600 euro again. 3 days work @200 per day! tell ye bhoys the boom is back!!!!!!!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                Just got second quote for tiling my tiny en suite. 600 euro again. 3 days work @200 per day! tell ye bhoys the boom is back!!!!!!!
                €200 seems reasonable no

Comment

Comment

August 20th:
                    Fly to Calgary. Catch up with some Canadian mates I haven't seen in 3 years.

Aug 26th:
                    Drive to Vancouver from Calgary. Stopping in Kelowna and other sweet places along the way.

Aug 29th:
                    Arrive in Vancouver with Canadian mates I haven't seen in 3 years and meet up with Canadian mates I haven't seen in 4 years.

Aug 30th:
                    Go to Victoria. See more Canadian mates I haven't seen in 4 years.

Sept 3rd:
                    Fly to Oz to start my new job.

Mixed in with all that will be mountain biking, camping, fishing, wakeboarding, tubing and a lot of banter.

FUCK YOU LIFE. I win.
                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

200 euro a day isnt the worst for a good tiler.

The real question is 3 days to tile a tiny en suite.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                        Oh shit! Tell lazare to go fuck himself you'll love it.
                        GFYEH

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                          €200 seems reasonable no
                          I dunno I was shocked tbh. 200 e a day seems massive money, doubt they work a full 8 hours either???
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Have 4 Arctic Monkeys tickets for sale for this Saturday in Marlay Park. Face value. If anyone is looking DM me.

Comment

Surely there is. He was saying its off, now he's saying its on providing the government make it happen. So, it'll be the government that stops it now rather than him.
                              He said 5 or 0 or it's off previously, the powers that be said 3, he said ok, not 5 so 0.
                              Now he says he will still do 5.... or 0.

Can't see how anything has change, his bluff was called.

It'd be a sad state of affairs if the Government were to wade in on such a matter, the body in charge made a reasonable decision (despite the shitty setup of gigs) which ought to be respected.

And Finkle will owe me 20 squid. All's well.

Comment

I dunno I was shocked tbh. 200 e a day seems massive money, doubt they work a full 8 hours either???
                                They're not charging you per day though, they're charging you for the bathroom. It would still be the same price if he spend a week at it.

My brother's a tiler but he went on holidays Tuesday for 2 weeks so not much use to ye. 3 days is long though, should be able to get the tiles done on the first day and grout it in a couple of hours the next morning.
                                Last edited by davepoke/her; 09-07-14, 19:42.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                  Let's buy the Bord Gais Energy Theater.

Seems a snip at 20 million: http://www.rte.ie/news/business/2014...-gais-theatre/

Edit: I see the price guide is 'over 20m', have to imagine it will go for more...
                                  Is this your first rodeo?

Comment

@ SatNav

Even a small bathroom will take 3 days to do right. Also depends if you are removing old tiles or just tiling over old ones / or a clean wall which all has to be prepared. then you got the tiling to do which likely take at least a day, then grouting and wiping down after grouting. 3 days sounds good. My guy I use charges £100 per day and works alone. I asked my guy who else he had done work for and checked out his work before booking him. This I would highly recommend to give yourself some confidence that it will be a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                      Is this your first rodeo?
                                      What's the over/under? We'll have a pound on it.

Comment

I'll do that jax for 10 quid and tea, two days tops.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                          200 euro a day isnt the worst for a good tiler.

The real question is 3 days to tile a tiny en suite.
                                          Day 1
                                          Remove wc,whb,shower and shower doors, take down all the old tiles,make good anything that's wrong(there's always something) and tank the shower area.Maybe start some tiling.

Day2
                                          Finish tiling,grout tiles

Day 3
                                          Refit all sanitary ware ,shower plus door and tidy up (lol&#128516
                                          That's all if nothing goes wrong ,did one last month and I had to reslab 2 walls because of damp

Comment

@Theresa: make sure you've a good car with big tyres, the road is in absolute shite in places. Definitely stop by Banff and definitely avoid Kamloops.

Comment

Just remembered;

I have 2 x UFC Tickets for sale.

UFC Fight Night Dublin
                                              The O2, Dublin
                                              Sat 19 Jul 2014, 16:30

Section: Block A
                                              Row: 17
                                              Seats xx - xx * Will reveal seats to interested parties. They are beside each other.

Looking for cost price €150 each + Booking fee. = €312.20

One thing, they are Printed tickets. I'm not sure if this can be changed but in any case they are good to go and in my name.

PM for more details.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                @Theresa: make sure you've a good car with big tyres, the road is in absolute shite in places. Definitely stop by Banff and definitely avoid Kamloops.
                                                Have a truck. A big fuck off truck. Should be good craic. Will take that advice, sound man.
                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I wonder does LVG come to Ireland for his traveller haircut.
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                    He said 5 or 0 or it's off previously, the powers that be said 3, he said ok, not 5 so 0.
                                                    Now he says he will still do 5.... or 0.

Can't see how anything has change, his bluff was called.

It'd be a sad state of affairs if the Government were to wade in on such a matter, the body in charge made a reasonable decision (despite the shitty setup of gigs) which ought to be respected.

And Finkle will owe me 20 squid. All's well.
                                                    Not sure if you saw the news but Government trying to broker a deal on Friday. Meeting in Croker with residents, croke park, aiken and Keegan (city manager)

Comment

If government exert pressure to allow all five concerts go ahead I'll be pretty annoyed. It would make a complete mockery of the planning process.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                        If government exert pressure to allow all five concerts go ahead I'll be pretty annoyed. It would make a complete mockery of the planning process.
                                                        AGAIN

Comment

It's truly pathetic at this stage, can he not just cancel and we can all pretend it never happened.

Comment

That yellow card is really bad news for the Dutch. Lavezzi is fucking running amok down that side and now his marker has to be on his best behaviour.
                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

poor half of football;

highlights below

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                Yea, I can't imagine an Irish government ever making a mockery of the planning process...
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Middle one is an obv tranny, sorry Deadlyparrot.
                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Plumberpoker is teh best, we need electricitypoker etc now too.

Oh Garth you cheeky fecker. Gamesmanship to the limit.
                                                                    Big move if Enda pulls it of, election in the bag, which he will ebcause it was all planned, well played.

Comment

They? I thought it was one guy and still thought it was great value.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      poor half of football;

highlights below

]
                                                                      Dutch wan clearly chanting 'HOLLAND HOLLAND'

Fuck'em all, Bill was right.
                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                        That yellow card is really bad news for the Dutch. Lavezzi is fucking running amok down that side and now his marker has to be on his best behaviour.
                                                                        LVG reading the BBV obviously

Comment

Maybe you could get the lads in to do the tiling On jobbridge
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                            It's truly pathetic at this stage, can he not just cancel and we can all pretend it never happened.
                                                                            It's the people who have planned there whole summer around this event I feel sorry for. The loss of opportunity and revenue is huge . Not a nosey neighbour or garda would have been left west of the Shannon. House robbers are extremely furious at this decision.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                              It's the people who have planned there whole summer around this event I feel sorry for.
                                                                              Me too, such shite lives the must have.
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                  Me too, such shite lives the must have.
                                                                                  Did u just read the first line there Honda

Comment

Didn't see it mentioned but have watched the first 4 episodes of Alpha House with John Goodman over the last couple of days, lighthearted semi-political comedy about 4 senators sharing a house on capitol hill.
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Aguero looks very off the pace since coming on so far

Comment

I hope you never need planning advice I only do 7.5 hr days too

Comment

Does he keep his 3rd sub for Krul again? Can't really see him do it any other way really.

Comment

LVH to get found out.

R

(b) who first thought to inject their urine in a frog?
                                                                                            You're juan to be talkin'.

Comment

Looks like he's going with Huntelaar.

Comment

(b) who first thought to inject their urine in a frog?
                                                                                                Maybe they were having sex with the frog and got mixed up, I hear it happens

Comment

Dammit Rigger!

Comment

Techno Viking in the crowd ?
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Jeez, some of the outfits fans are wearing. You must feel a real prick walking home if your team loses.

Comment

Odd how a game with such undeniable attacking talent can provide such poor quality in the final third.
                                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                          Odd how a game with such undeniable attacking talent can provide such poor quality in the final third.
                                                                                                          Woeful crossing all night

Comment

Kuyt is woeful

Comment

Two crap teams tbf, C.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                                Jeez, some of the outfits fans are wearing. You must feel a real prick walking home if your team loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                  Kuyt's appalling imitation of a left winger being the highlight

where is the inspired madness of last night? Hopefully we will have to rely on the penalties for hilarity now although van Gaal will have to pull something like telling Cillessen to hand the gloves to Robben to redeem this muck.
                                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                                    Was sure Rory Mcgrath was a Gooner.
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                      Crazily so. No logical reason why either.

Cilessen to score the winning penalty, I'll take 50/1.
                                                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

So of the last 4 teams in the World Cup 3 of them are shite? Seems strange

Comment

It's like they're playing in slow motion.
                                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X