• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had a really good weekend betting wise

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
      had a really good weekend betting wise
      Hero. Loved the sympathy for the Dubs in your BBV post.

Comment

Galway 9/4 v KK this weekend. I know it sounds crazy but I genuinely think it will happen. KK havent had a serious game all year and are ripe for being caught. Gallimh have had the league final, 3 leinster championship games v Wexford and Offaly x 2. Will be smarting from the 2 close games v Offaly and they always put it up to KK anyway.

Also weather depending expect a high scoring game over 46.5 pts at evs looks an absolute steal

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
          Good reviews BK.
          Any nuggets of info on Tipp v Laois?
          I would have told you back laois as tipp have lost 3 or 4 starters who went stateside. Was pretty sure they would be beaten. Cat wait for the Dubs game i think they will worry them.

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
          Galway 9/4 v KK this weekend. I know it sounds crazy but I genuinely think it will happen. KK havent had a serious game all year and are ripe for being caught. Gallimh have had the league final, 3 leinster championship games v Wexford and Offaly x 2. Will be smarting from the 2 close games v Offaly and they always put it up to KK anyway.

Also weather depending expect a high scoring game over 46.5 pts at evs looks an absolute steal
          Ive said it all year Galway will beat KK in leinster then kk go on and win another all ireland.
          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Armagh v London (hurling)

Armagh at evs looks an absolute steal here

Comment

Im heading to work soon so I just had time to do the football. Not sure If I agree with Kev re Armagh but hes a far better insight into hurling than I do.

Sligo v Galway

Unfortunately a good showing from Sligo last week means that a lot of the value has gone out of this tie and they are available at slightly above evens. However they are playing at home and don’t be fooled by naming star man O Hara at number 14. I suspect that he will play as a 3rd midfielder leaving lots of space for David Kelly inside as part of a 2 man full forward line. Galway got exactly what they needed last week – a good kick up the hole and it should do them the world of good. I really want Sligo to win this but I think money has to go on Galway.

Kerry v Limerick

Kerry to beat the Handicap of 6.5 imo. Far too strong for Limerick all over the pitch. They will give Limerick respect and Limerick should put up a good fight considering it’s a final but Id imagine that their resistance will crumble in the final quarter. Limerick did scare Cork 2 years ago but I really can’t see where it will come from if that is to happen again.

Antrim v Kildare

Antrim are still great value at 5/4. Kildare have gone to sh!t this season. Antrim playing at home and will be hungry to take a big scalp. Kildare are in disarray and Id imagine they are looking for an exit strategy away from this years championship. All Antrim need to do is to break relatively even at mid field. Now would be a good time for Dermot Erly to have a stinker

Comment

Definitely agree with the Antrim one BK

Will post up my Armagh reasons shortly

Comment

Definitely agree with the Antrim one BK

Will post up my Armagh reasons shortly
                  Was at the Armagh v Sligo match kev. (twas before the wicklow cavan disaster)

Armagh never came out of second gear to win the semi final. Used their whole bench in that they gave all the subs a good run out experience.I dont know much about the london side but what i will say is that the armagh side play with a lot of intensity and some great team work. They move the ball well and really looked very fit.
                  On an other note Sligo were very poor but i think it was really just a case of armagh outclassing them.
                  "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post
                    Was at the Armagh v Sligo match kev. (twas before the wicklow cavan disaster)

Armagh never came out of second gear to win the semi final. Used their whole bench in that they gave all the subs a good run out experience.I dont know much about the london side but what i will say is that the armagh side play with a lot of intensity and some great team work. They move the ball well and really looked very fit.
                    On an other note Sligo were very poor but i think it was really just a case of armagh outclassing them.
                    Armagh are 3rd best in Ulster imo after Down and Antrim, (Derry have slipped back in recent years, losing to New York in USHC and also heavily to London a few weeks back).

London are decent, but have a played a lot of games lately, including get caught up in some controversy when they had an USHC game and a Rackard Cup game scheduled on successive games. In their most recent game they only beat a fairly ordinary Roscommon side by 1 point.

Its always hard to be fully sure with these low level hurling games, but I think Armagh will take this and they should be a lot shorter than evs

Comment

Armagh are 3rd best in Ulster imo after Down and Antrim, (Derry have slipped back in recent years, losing to New York in USHC and also heavily to London a few weeks back).

London are decent, but have a played a lot of games lately, including get caught up in some controversy when they had an USHC game and a Rackard Cup game scheduled on successive games. In their most recent game they only beat a fairly ordinary Roscommon side by 1 point.

Its always hard to be fully sure with these low level hurling games, but I think Armagh will take this and they should be a lot shorter than evs
                      Factor in that these two met in the group stages also with a 9 point win for armagh. This team seem to like to score goals to im going with you on this kev and i make them my bet of the weekend.

Comment

I'm with Kev here Armagh look a solid bet.
                        Also I've never played the GAA market in running is it possible on the machine?

I ask because if its possible to bet in running then Limerick are an outstanding bet, Kerry will stumble at the start as they always to against Limerick, it'll be close til 60mins or arouns that imo.
                        Ah feck it might just go to Killarney try win a 1st Munster title in 116 years(ish)

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                          I'm with Kev here Armagh look a solid bet.
                          Also I've never played the GAA market in running is it possible on the machine?

I ask because if its possible to bet in running then Limerick are an outstanding bet, Kerry will stumble at the start as they always to against Limerick, it'll be close til 60mins or arouns that imo.
                          Ah feck it might just go to Killarney try win a 1st Munster title in 116 years(ish)
                          I always try and avoid betting on my home county - bias does not equal good betting decisions

Comment

By the way where are you getting those odds on Armagh? its not on the machine yet?

Lol if its with any bookies that's just really lazy research on their behalf.

or is it???

the last time these 2 teams met Armagh won by 9 points but it was after extra time!! I really dont know enough to give substantial comment but I think this could be closer than people think - plus London is banger central. God knows who could come out of the woodwork

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                              By the way where are you getting those odds on Armagh? its not on the machine yet?

Lol if its with any bookies that's just really lazy research on their behalf.

or is it???

the last time these 2 teams met Armagh won by 9 points but it was after extra time!! I really dont know enough to give substantial comment but I think this could be closer than people think - plus London is banger central. God knows who could come out of the woodwork
                              PP

Comment

Armagh 1-5 London 0-5 latest.

Comment

2 late first half goals for London.

Armagh 2-7 London 2-7 HT

Comment

2 late first half goals for London.

Armagh 2-7 London 2-7 HT
                                    the frequency of updates must mean there is life loots involved??

Comment

the frequency of updates must mean there is life loots involved??
                                      Nah just bored with little else to be doin.

There is a decent chunk on it though

Comment

Nah just bored with little else to be doin.

There is a decent chunk on it though
                                        Thanks keep them coming - Aertel is very slow

I bottled out of that bet by the way because Im a vagina

Comment

Armagh 3-07 3-07 London

Comment

Armagh 3-10 London 3-8 latest

Comment

Armagh 3-10 London 3-8 latest
                                              I went for Armagh +1.0 at 8/11 keep her lit

Comment

Armagh 3-14 London 3-11 latest

Comment

Armagh 3-14 3-11 London atm

Comment

Thanks keep them coming - Aertel is very slow

I bottled out of that bet by the way because Im a vagina

Comment

Armagh 3-15 3-14 London result

Comment

Sligo will win today.

Quite handy in fact, four or five points imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                          Armagh 3-15 3-14 London result
                                                          Shippage

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                            Sligo will win today.

Quite handy in fact, four or five points imo.
                                                            Im no man for the GAA but anyone who fancied Sligo last week has to stick with them this week imo

If they could stay with (and should have beat) Galway on the bigger pitch down Galway, the small pitch in Sligo gives them a real shot with their pressing game that served them against Mayo

Comment

Shippage
                                                              wp

told you it would be close

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                Im no man for the GAA but anyone who fancied Sligo last week has to stick with them this week imo

If they could stay with (and should have beat) Galway on the bigger pitch down Galway, the small pitch in Sligo gives them a real shot with their pressing game that served them against Mayo
                                                                no way I greened up really nicely on Sligo last week but Im on Galway this week

Comment

Last week will have helped Galway a lot , they wont be as slow out of the blocks today , cant see them losing this one

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
                                                                    Last week will have helped Galway a lot , they wont be as slow out of the blocks today
                                                                    tis a fair point

Comment

Yes but people are still under-estimating this Sligo side, who are the best there has been in my lifetime. Plus this is a poor Galway side, Sligo should be favourites at home.

Comment

Shippage
                                                                        +1 had to wait for the injury time winner, didn't take the plus 1

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

Seems like I am a man for the Gaa after all

Comment

How that was a one point game I don't know.

Sligo are decent side to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                              How that was a one point game I don't know.

Sligo are decent side to be fair.
                                                                              More than decent. Gonna have a good wager on them in the final, chase my losses

Comment

Waterford minors 6/4 at home to Cork tonight in the munster semi final replay (hurling), they are a good side, current Munster champions, still with a chunk of the team from last year, they came back twice in the first game, at the end of normal time and again at the end of extra time and will fancy themselves here.

Heading away to the game shortly. Fuck the World Cup

Comment

Waterford minors 6/4 at home to Cork tonight in the munster semi final replay (hurling), they are a good side, current Munster champions, still with a chunk of the team from last year, they came back twice in the first game, at the end of normal time and again at the end of extra time and will fancy themselves here.

Heading away to the game shortly. Fuck the World Cup
                                                                                  Best of luck Kev.

Have one decent bet for the weekend. Wont put it up until after we finish training friday night and i have to see how many of my lads are injured. Hopefully it'll be our armagh profits spinning up.

Comment

Waterford 2-10 cork 0-5 at half time

Comment

2-17 to 1-14 final score. Very happy with the result and performance. Rare for us to beat cork at underage.

Comment

Seems like ye gave an exhibition in the first half Kev. Fair play. Role on sunday now

Comment

Urrrgh Waterford senior team delay bein announced by 24 hrs. Talk of injuries to eoin Kelly - ankle and Richie foley - hand. Both would be massive losses to the team

Comment

Urrrgh Waterford senior team delay bein announced by 24 hrs. Talk of injuries to eoin Kelly - ankle and Richie foley - hand. Both would be massive losses to the team
                                                                                            Mind games imo

Comment

Hurling wise I think Clare -1 v Dublin @ evs today is a great bet. Dublin havent been good at all this year and seem to be suffering from second season syndrome. Clare have brought through some of their all ireland winning U-21 team and were v good against Waterford in their first game.

Clare minors +3 v Waterford @ 10/11 is also a good bet. The Waterford boys have played 2 tough games against Cork since Clare last played and with the most recent only being on Wednesday night, tiredness could be an issue here. I think Clare could win this, but the 3 point head start is great value imo

Still waiting for official team news from Waterford for the senior game. If you can get good odds on Shane Walsh for first goal though, get on. Have it under good authority he's gonna start full forward.

Comment

Could do worse than take the 1.96 on the machine about Offaly -9.5 can't see Limerick putting up much of a fight. The talk around town is they've only trained together twice since the Cork game.

Also Waterford +1.5 in football qaulifier v Offaly good value at 1.85 imo

2 x 5pt. singles Offaly-9.5 hurling Waterford +1.5 football
                                                                                                1 x 2pt double

Comment

Could do worse than take the 1.96 on the machine about Offaly -9.5 can't see Limerick putting up much of a fight. The talk around town is they've only trained together twice since the Cork game.

1 x 2pt double
                                                                                                  Be wary about backing Waterford in the football today. We are missing Tony Grey and Tommy Prendergast (both suspended) and our star man Liam O Lionlan is also out.

Comment

Be wary about backing Waterford in the football today. We are missing Tony Grey and Tommy Prendergast (both suspended) and our star man Liam O Lionlan is also out.
                                                                                                    I knew about the suspended boys didnt know about Liamo
                                                                                                    Fuck it Offaly are crud gambooooooooooool

Comment

Apparently this is the Waterford team for tomorrow

hennesey, murphy, lawlor, connors, browne, brick, d prend, foley, Sullivan, kelly, moran, molumphy, walsh, mullane & e mcgrath

Comment

Ok due to the riggedness of the draw there is very little value to be had from todays games. The following is the order I would put the teams in order of likeliness to win

Cork
                                                                                                        Kildare
                                                                                                        Derry
                                                                                                        Offaly
                                                                                                        Dublin
                                                                                                        Down
                                                                                                        Galway

now If you want to do Some funky accums with that selection knock yourself out - only thing is someone is bound to let you down

Tomorrow is an Armagh / Meath Double but I dont bet when my own county is involved due to me being biased but we Should beat Louth

Comment

Agree with Kev on the Clare -1 v Dublin is a great bet at evens. Also Offally should give Limerick a good thumping

I know I shouldnt but Im backing Waterford to beat Cork - they are like my adopted county where hurling is concerned

Comment

Agree with Kev on the Clare -1 v Dublin is a great bet at evens. Also Offally should give Limerick a good thumping

I know I shouldnt but Im backing Waterford to beat Cork - they are like my adopted county where hurling is concerned
                                                                                                            Well after getting the team above, I think we have a great chance. Waterford +3 @ 10/11 is a steal imo

Comment

Taking a chance on the handicap double

Cork -8 @ 5/6
                                                                                                              Kildare -7 @ evs
                                                                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Co'mon Cavan!

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                                  Co'mon Cavan!
                                                                                                                  Cork 0-9 Cavan 0-1 at half time

Comment

I know lol, that post was for the point we scored.

The lads are just not physically up to it, before we even consider ability, teamwork etc...

Comment

so much for clare -1

Comment

Ok due to the riggedness of the draw there is very little value to be had from todays games. The following is the order I would put the teams in order of likeliness to win

Cork
                                                                                                                        Kildare
                                                                                                                        Derry
                                                                                                                        Offaly
                                                                                                                        Dublin
                                                                                                                        Down
                                                                                                                        Galway
                                                                                                                        pretty impressive if I do say so myself

Comment

1 x 2pt double
                                                                                                                          WTF was I at

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X