888 Poker Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

888 Poker Customer Service

Since Stars got rid of their reward scheme I moved some money to 888 and suddenly feel it may have been a terrible mistake.

I had a withdrawal declined with no explanation and customer support have been unresponsive for 3 days. I just read some reviews online and I'm horrified at the high number of players having their withdrawals declined for various erroneous and egregious reasons.

Their player volume seems high enough so I can't imagine they could be that bad, but seriously, are they just to not reply and keep my money?

Anyone else have difficulty with them?
    Low stakes bankroll building videos now on my Youtube channel
    Also check out my live twitch streams

Originally posted by O.D. View Post
    Since Stars got rid of their reward scheme I moved some money to 888 and suddenly feel it may have been a terrible mistake.

I had a withdrawal declined with no explanation and customer support have been unresponsive for 3 days. I just read some reviews online and I'm horrified at the high number of players having their withdrawals declined for various erroneous and egregious reasons.

Their player volume seems high enough so I can't imagine they could be that bad, but seriously, are they just to not reply and keep my money?

Anyone else have difficulty with them?
    888 customer support is terrible and you will probably have to send off some documents and wait for them to be verified but you will get your money in the end, don't worry they are a legit site. They don't even start to process cashouts until 3 days after you request one though.

There is a customer rep who posts in this thread if you want to try to hurry things up, although I'm not sure he ever does anything other than post "I have passed your details on to the relevant party".

Comment

Working...
    X