Clear All

mdoug shares, wcoop 59&62

1. Name : Michael Douglas

2. Event : WCOOP 59&62 - both Omaha Hi/Lo

3. Entry fee : $535

4. Percentage looking to sell : Maximum 50%

5. Cost : $5.5 for 1%, $27.50 for 5%.

6. Any Mark Up : 1.028%

7. Means of money transfer : stars preferably but boyles/pp/skrill/neteller if not

8. Any other info :
    Track your poker statistics and avoid the sharks. SharkScope is the most complete database of poker tournament results available and covers virtually all online poker sites.

Will play both regardless, thanks for your time.
    Go big or go homeless.

10% sent from mattk79 stars

Run good

Comment

10%, I'll send on stars tomorrow.

Comment

I'll take 10 too
        If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
          10%, I'll send on stars tomorrow.
          Sent $55 from bullyboy1978

Comment

5% please will ship on stars tomorrow

Comment

5% or 10% please, Will pay you in cash money/3 in 1's
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

That'd be all sold out, will try and at least have some fun sweats every time I get it all in!

Will post updates during the tourney's, cheers.
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Go on facebook

Comment

Shipped 27.50

Comment

Sitting on 7,761 and 136/507 at the 2nd break.
                      Only 2 hands of interest were these 2

This hand explains itself really

Whereas this one is due to player history

Expect a lot more of the 2nd hand types of replays, much more fun

My table is already open shoving to a 2x raise with 30-50 bb's

Like this
                      Last edited by mdoug; 24-09-15, 17:18.
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

15,056 and 38/471 after break 3

interesting hands from the hour were mostly against player 3 who I have been trying to isolate

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...865_F7CEE683F1 - not vs player 3

Player 3 now has 600 chips and the other guys on the table are better than him so I'll probably just wait for hands this hour. Plus I keep getting a short stack shover on my left.
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

12,775 sitting 123/342

A poor hour on my part, have a new Irish guy on my table who is after making some very dubious and imo bad plays. Trying to avoid getting involved with erratic players but it is tough 6 handed when one shoves all the time(that is why I called with kk57, he is pathetically open shoving my raises even with his now 9k stack)

Hands of the hour

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...846_2CBF3B7CCB - irish guy calling off his stack with 2 pair :/. I called flop to shove any low card turn or high club

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...886_B84F150954 - this guy is still open shoving with 10k
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Just went bust in 268th(114 paid).

Played the tournament how I would under my own money, some might question the call but I have uploaded the 2 hands previous to show you the way the table was playing

then this

then my bust hand

Flop was so nice and all

Sorry guys, hopefully can do better tomorrow!
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

That's a really weird turn raise

These 2 are terrible Dougy!

Esp the 2nd hand. It doesn't matter what he's shoving, you can't call off 18bb with a bag of shit like that!

Can't say i like your exit either. There's just no need to be calling off over 40bb with that hand in this in a slow structured deep game.

A little too much gamble imo and you need to put the brakes on for tomorrow night's game and play it like a tournament and not a cash game spin-up.

gl tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                That's a really weird turn raise
                                I raised the turn with the intention of betting big on any non spade river/shoving if I get a lo. If he reraised my turn raise then I obviously knew that my plan was not going to work and I got out for cheaper than I was going to blow on the river.

I was aiming to play as many big pots with this player as possible as stated throughout.

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

These 2 are terrible Dougy!

Esp the 2nd hand. It doesn't matter what he's shoving, you can't call off 18bb with a bag of shit like that!

Can't say i like your exit either. There's just no need to be calling off over 40bb with that hand in this in a slow structured deep game.

A little too much gamble imo and you need to put the brakes on for tomorrow night's game and play it like a tournament and not a cash game spin-up.

gl tomorrow
                                These 2 hands, I was really close to folding the kk75 and when I am that close it probably means I should probably fold. I just really wanted this player gone so I could take advantage of the weaker players, or to have a stack to stop shoving. He instead got a stack from me and kept shoving. The akq8 I would not fold if played the same again.

As for my exit hand.
                                Okay so this 6 handed Omaha Hi/Lo against constant open shovers. Anyone who had my table open would see the regularity from all of these players in regards to shoving.

Even without looking at my table here we go.
                                If you actually think that ak53 double suited is a 'bag of shit' in this situation vs an avid open shover who literally open shoved 73bb's the 2 previous hands utg+1 and utg, then I am really not sure what it is you are looking for.

I honestly don't even feel this call was not frustration due to not being able to see a flop because of people shoving, I just do not see any logic whatsoever in folding that ak53. If this was a tight player open shoving I am not going to be calling there for fear of aak2 kind of hands, but this was not that type of player.
                                This is a player that I believe I am going to have the best hand in this spot at least 60% of the time. He shoves with a hell of a lot worse than aaxx and I am going to be ahead of the majority of his range and I would rather call with my current stack in this(imo) very good spot then sit there for an hour, losing chips to every single shove that he does(and they were regular) and wait for aaxx and hope he shoves and hope I get lucky to win the hand.

Tomorrow is pot limit so that will obviously be different and I am more looking forward to that.
                                I will however not be playing with scared money, and with no disrespect I recommend you never invest in me because anyone that invests in my should know I will play how I feel the hands should be played and if I go out in the hand I got out.

If anyone who has invest wants a refund for the game tomorrow feel free and I will buy the %'s since I apparently played so bad.
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                  I raised the turn with the intention of betting big on any non spade river/shoving if I get a lo. If he reraised my turn raise then I obviously knew that my plan was not going to work and I got out for cheaper than I was going to blow on the river.

I was aiming to play as many big pots with this player as possible as stated throughout.

These 2 hands, I was really close to folding the kk75 and when I am that close it probably means I should probably fold. I just really wanted this player gone so I could take advantage of the weaker players, or to have a stack to stop shoving. He instead got a stack from me and kept shoving. The akq8 I would not fold if played the same again.

As for my exit hand.
                                  Okay so this 6 handed Omaha Hi/Lo against constant open shovers. Anyone who had my table open would see the regularity from all of these players in regards to shoving.

Even without looking at my table here we go.
                                  If you actually think that ak53 double suited is a 'bag of shit' in this situation vs an avid open shover who literally open shoved 73bb's the 2 previous hands utg+1 and utg, then I am really not sure what it is you are looking for.

I honestly don't even feel this call was not frustration due to not being able to see a flop because of people shoving, I just do not see any logic whatsoever in folding that ak53. If this was a tight player open shoving I am not going to be calling there for fear of aak2 kind of hands, but this was not that type of player.
                                  This is a player that I believe I am going to have the best hand in this spot at least 60% of the time. He shoves with a hell of a lot worse than aaxx and I am going to be ahead of the majority of his range and I would rather call with my current stack in this(imo) very good spot then sit there for an hour, losing chips to every single shove that he does(and they were regular) and wait for aaxx and hope he shoves and hope I get lucky to win the hand.

Tomorrow is pot limit so that will obviously be different and I am more looking forward to that.
                                  I will however not be playing with scared money, and with no disrespect I recommend you never invest in me because anyone that invests in my should know I will play how I feel the hands should be played and if I go out in the hand I got out.

If anyone who has invest wants a refund for the game tomorrow feel free and I will buy the %'s since I apparently played so bad.
                                  Eh, i called KK57 a bag of shit, not your exit hand.

Won't bother commenting any more so. gl

Comment

Ah I misread the bag of shit comment to be honest.
                                    If this was a 9 handed game I would find the exit hand an easy fold and just try and avoid the player in question. Same goes if it was someone super tight on this table, just in this spot vs this opponent I personally think it would be very very -ev to fold.
                                    I will give you that the kk75 is probably a fold though, and if I had a lower stack I would have. I just felt like trying to eliminate the crazy shoving guy on the table so I could try and take advantage of the sizeable and easy to access stacks on my table. I could definitely have waited for a better spot but felt like if I lost the hand I would still be in good shape with the stacks on the table.
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Thanks for posting updates.

KK75 I just fold pf and move on, though having a very weak potential low does help things.

For the exit on AK53 DS, there is a big difference in ranges when someone shoves over your open as opposed to them open shoving for the nth time. Its a high variance play ...

Even in HL, I prefer to be the one getting the chips in first as opposed to calling off, and having built a stack as you did, I think stack preservation is paramount until you have a premium to go to war with pf. I would be avoiding punting if possible with 40-50 BB.

On to the next one and enjoy the pot limit.

Comment

Fuck that folding shit and gamble it up, wp

Comment

Originally posted by IPBYOUSAY View Post
                                          Fuck that folding shit and gamble it up, wp
                                          hi m8

Comment

Will buy more %'s if cunce are trying to sell off, he's due now.

Comment

Only around 25 hands into my table but the guy on my right has literally potted every hand preflop, post flop, on the turn and on the river.

He is going to get stacked so fast, here's hoping by me!
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Well he effectively got stacked on the expected 10/20 level but unfortunately not by me. Dang.
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Sitting on 7,040 at the 1st break.

58/351, pretty happy with my table too. The guy who took the place of the pot better is bar far the trickiest on the table so I am in perfect position to decide when to get involved with him. The rest on the table seem pretty weak so will try and chip away at them especially mai0h123 for the next hour.
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Missed a few hands there because my laptop is after completely breaking there. Had to download the app and will be updating via my phone from here out

I hope I win so I can buy a new lappy later tonight. This sucks
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

4,625 at the break. Bit of a dodgy hand vs the player I wanted to isolate on the table and he 3/4 the pot vs me when we split the low and he had a higher pair.
                                                      Laptop completely goosed so have given up trying to fix it now
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

A very poor 2,827 at the 3rd break and at an extremely aggressive table. I will need to double up twice here to see a flop without being pot committed.
                                                        Was just all in fir 6.5k pot vs a flushdraw for him to chop and his flush hit so still have 3k. Pots are being 3x'd every single hand so I am in shove mode. Biggest hand lost was akj2 on a k454j board and he had aaxx
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Have been eliminated, sorry backers.
                                                          I cant get hand history on my phone but hand went like this, kqq10(q-10 clubs) in the sb. Limp called to check shove on any somewhat board vs this aggro guy. Flop was 295 with two clubs, I check shoved on the flop and he called with ak78 with clubs and hit a 6 to scoop with the straight

Sorry all, thanks for investing.
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

No worries Doug. WP
                                                            If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Working...
                                                            X