comments on this hand plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

comments on this hand plz

villain is aggro and i am starting to feel like he could be pushing me around a bit but i cant be sure coz i havent called him down yet.

he is a 54/14 over 125 hands

been running bad and trying to control pots size and variance so i played this cautiously but probably shouldnt have.

fwiw i ck -called him down 3 barrels a few hands later oop hu in a smaller pot with top pair and he was he was bluffing a missed nf draw mid pair and over.

€0.10/€0.20 Pot Limit Omaha Hi
    4 Players
    Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
    CO (€38.07)
    Hero (€32.11)
    SB (€9.20)
    BB (€22.45)

Pre-Flop: (€0.30, 4 players) Hero is BTN 10:heart: 9:spade: 8:heart: 5:spade:
    CO calls €0.20, Hero raises to €0.90, 1 fold, BB calls €0.70, CO calls €0.70

Flop: 6:heart: 7:club: A:heart: (€2.80, 3 players)
    BB checks, CO checks, Hero bets €1.60, BB folds, CO raises to €7.60, Hero calls €6

Turn: 9:heart: (€18, 2 players)
    CO bets €18, Hero folds

Final Pot: €36

CO wins €35.10 (net +€8.60)

BB lost €0.90
    Hero lost €8.50

id ship the flop

Comment

ye defo b shippen that flop

Comment

yep, methinks i really have to in future but....

do u guys fold tho now if u find ur self in this turn spot?

Comment

dont think he'd check raise u on a flush draw, prob had set, id prob still ship turn

Comment

I wouldn't isolate/raise with that hand on btn 6 max knowing also you have spewy players in the blinds. This hand gets you into this situtation and until you understand how to play these spots your just throwing money away.

Your hand is a big underdog to top pair plus nfd, tp king high,qhfd. He's obviously check raising sets too so Id have to check your equity but I dont think it's plus ev getting it in on the flop in a single raised pot with your hand vs villains range. (Unless he's a legend and will get in top two no draw) I think your flipping but never ahead if I guessed.

Alone in a dark room I might call the turn, but as played just throw it away.

Comment

I think a check on the flop for pot control seems to be the best line, you have a nice draw that you dont want to be blown off. Your bet didn't achieve much. As played I probably fold.
              http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
              http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by LightDrum View Post
                I wouldn't isolate/raise with that hand on btn 6 max knowing also you have spewy players in the blinds. This hand gets you into this situtation and until you understand how to play these spots your just throwing money away.

Your hand is a big underdog to top pair plus nfd, tp king high,qhfd. He's obviously check raising sets too so Id have to check your equity but I dont think it's plus ev getting it in on the flop in a single raised pot with your hand vs villains range. (Unless he's a legend and will get in top two no draw) I think your flipping but never ahead if I guessed.

Alone in a dark room I might call the turn, but as played just throw it away.
                i'm just so confused. arrgh i flop a huge draw and i so i should just check it?? i really thought its a perfect spot to cbet and take it down because i will have some fold equity and its a decent enough little pot.

secondly if i get called or raised i still have huge equity in the hand and can play from there.
                i mean if i have so many turn cards that will help me against most villians' flop c/r range
                which figures to be made up of sets, 2pairs and draws doesnt that make it an easy enough to play in position with effective stacks being so big

do you seriously think i should be checking back this flop?? (or do u mean flatting pre?)
                Last edited by bustamoves; 06-01-11, 15:44. Reason: spelling and omission

Comment

I never said dont cbet,I will give a better response when ive a chance

Comment

pf is fine.... leading the flop is fine, but have to ship(pot) if we get raised....

If he flats the flop, then I'm c/c that turn and re-evaluating on the river...

His flop raise looks like set,2pair with fd..!!
                    tbh I think its borderline wether we ship or fold...!!

Comment

I wouldnt fold turn given the action

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                        I wouldnt fold turn given the action
                        can i ask you why Valor. be great if u could explain your thought process. are u thinking along the line's that he is likely to shove a set here as he's calling anyway or what about the action makes you call? if you would, cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X