Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these are wonderful..thread enclosed

I quite like this one
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      From the little I saw of Dub Galway in background on Sat it looked horrible, closer to Aussie Rules than Gaelic now.

Genuinely think a nippy forward like Gooch Cooper wouldnt have had nearly as good a career if that rule was in place and that cant be a good thing. Anything that benifits physical abnormality over skill is a no in my book.
      Gooch is about 6'1 and won an All Ireland final in his own picking high balls out of the clouds over David Heaney's head in 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        This place opened near me today

Absolutely outrageous pricing
        €6 for toast!
        It’s €2.50 for toast?
        Originally posted by Keane View Post
        Gooch is about 6'1 and won an All Ireland final in his own picking high balls out of the clouds over David Heaney's head in 2004.
        Yes, there’s nothing to suggest a very fast/elusive guy couldn’t also work. Reality is that if he can get half a yard on the defender it’s s point, doesn’t have to be a high ball.

Comment

Julian Edelman 5 foot 10.
          All about timing and getting into the right space. And a magnificent beard obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            Julian Edelman 5 foot 10.
            All about timing and getting into the right space. And a magnificent beard obviously.
            and PED's

Comment

hey,

who do i contact abut a lost password?

I can't remember the password for the Loft Card Club acc

Chris
              twitter
              moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                It’s €2.50 for toast?
                Toasted bread board
                €5.50
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

That's a selection of different breads, like a cheese platter but for bread. Those prices look about 20% more than a typical nice cafe; hardly worth a mention.

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                    hey,

who do i contact abut a lost password?

I can't remember the password for the Loft Card Club acc

Chris
                    I sent a mail to the email account associated with the Username

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                      That's a selection of different breads, like a cheese platter but for bread. Those prices look about 20% more than a typical nice cafe; hardly worth a mention.
                      It's toast.
                      Just because it comes on a board doesn't change that it's a portion of toast
                      €7 for porridge is also fine?

I think I'm getting old

Comment

That's a grand price for a board of breads with decent jam and hazelnut butter. That last piece is probably the bulk of the money not the bread. 1kg of hazelnut butter from a shop would be €25+. I think it's funny that the cheapest thing on the menu is the one you went for

You know what you are in for when the first line of the menu includes eggs with "white mausu Peanut rayu" (that stuffs great btw, not had that brand). Nothing vegan though so they're missing a trick, none of us food wanker millennials will be there.
                        Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 07-02-19, 16:29.

Comment

The world is fucked.

Comment

Toasted bread board
                            €5.50
                            http://eathosdublin.com/menus/
                            The selection of Jams have to be worth a euro each to you?!

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                              The selection of Jams have to be worth a euro each to you?!
                              Originally posted by Keane View Post
                              The world is fucked.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Coolest video I've seen in maybe ever

Saxophone repairman Matt Stohrer of http://www.StohrerMusic.com knew you'd be asking for a sound sample of the Conn 10M Prototype, so here you go. I had jus...
                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                          As with all these financial things, you can write the story you want based on the timeline the journalist chooses.

Didn't we have a big debate before about the value of those CNBC style charts?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Is that Eathos place not open a few years or so on Baggot St? It is redonk over priced and the food is so so. Definitely not worth the price they charge for what you get.

Or am I thinking of somewhere else?

Comment

Only half-way through Fyre on Netflix. But its riveting stuff.

SPOILER
                                                  Maybe this becomes clearer towards the end, but so far it just seems like Billy fucked up, not that he did anything even slightly criminal, so not sure how that opening piece in the docu about him facing ten years in jail makes sense. Its not criminal to fuck up, and this seems like a fairly hilarious fuck up.
                                                  Pure unadulterated schadenfreude, I enjoyed it far too much.
                                                  SPOILER
                                                  be certain to watch the Hulu one too...

interesting who is involved in the making of the Netflix one!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                    Pure unadulterated schadenfreude, I enjoyed it far too much.
                                                    SPOILER
                                                    be certain to watch the Hulu one too...

interesting who is involved in the making of the Netflix one!
                                                    Tell me more about who's involved in making it.

Comment

"Cato, my leetle yellow friend, I'm home!"

Gold
                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Did this used to appear randomly on RTE in the 70's at a time filler?

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                          Tell me more about who's involved in making it.
                                                          FuckJerry - the media company involved in the festival.... Might have left out a few bits that didn't cover themselves in glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                            Did this used to appear randomly on RTE in the 70's at a time filler?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFfW0DCoGBg
                                                            Don't think so, fairly certain I'd have remembered it if it did.

When I was repairing TV's RTE's test card had Gershwin's Rhapsody in blue on loop for a few hours every day, I must have heard it a thousand times and never got bored of it

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Enjoyed this.

Comment

Don't know much about Bezos but I like his style in fighting back against the National Enquirer

Something unusual happened to me yesterday. Actually, for me it wasn’t just unusual — it was a first. I was made an offer I couldn’t…

How stupid would you have to be to think its wise to try to blackmail someone you have shunted into the most expensive divorce in history with the threat of a few more , less substantial dick pics?

Comment

For the Miami Vice fan.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        Don't know much about Bezos but I like his style in fighting back against the National Enquirer

Something unusual happened to me yesterday. Actually, for me it wasn’t just unusual — it was a first. I was made an offer I couldn’t…

How stupid would you have to be to think its wise to try to blackmail someone you have shunted into the most expensive divorce in history with the threat of a few more , less substantial dick pics?
                                                                        Not a Bezos fan but that’s a fantastic response

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                          Watched it 3 times since it went up

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                            Enjoyed this.

https://twitter.com/JKCorden/status/...845139968?s=09
                                                                            Some of the coverage she gets is a bit much. She's just exposed...PACs and lobbying? It's not exactly Watergate.
                                                                            Last edited by Denny Crane; 08-02-19, 09:04.

Comment

Seemingly the word is tenterhooks and not tenderhooks.

#GrammarFriday
                                                                              Thought you'd have know that. Bit of a damp squid when you do find out

Comment

...

Comment

#GrammarFriday
                                                                                  'another think coming' was a new one for me

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

#GrammarFriday
                                                                                        For most of my life I thought West Bromwich Albion were actually called West Brom Agalbion. Still hear it that way now.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                          'another think coming' was a new one for me
                                                                                          Bah!

Too late again

Comment

Bah!

Too late again
                                                                                            Never stopped you before...

Comment

...

Comment

Some of the coverage she gets is a bit much. She's just exposed...PACs and lobbying? It's not exactly Watergate.
                                                                                                1982. "It Ain't What You Do....", it was included on Fun Boy Three's debut self-titled album, but it was not available on a Bananarama album until 1988's Gre...

Comment

@Denny

here is the product you've been waiting for

Comment

Ha yeah, one of those was meant to arrive yesterday, only an post did their usual shite of pretending they couldn't deliver it. I would have got one before, except Amazon had them at a higher price than the echos for a good while.

In similar news, my floor really needs to be mopped so I ordered a robot, TR to follow.

Comment

Ha yeah, one of those was meant to arrive yesterday, only an post did their usual shite of pretending they couldn't deliver it. I would have got one before, except Amazon had them at a higher price than the echos for a good while.

In similar news, my floor really needs to be mopped so I ordered a robot, TR to follow.
                                                                                                      Have a human version of same. Can report far superior performance for bathroom cleaning and windows.

I will look forward to reading your TR and chuckling pitingly
                                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

No new information, but a good and brief analysis of the current Brexit situation:

britain-in-tailspin

Comment

Sean O'Brien moving to London Irish after the World Cup, Simon Zebo none-too-pleased with the arrangements being made for the Leinster legend.

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                                                Sean O'Brien moving to London Irish after the World Cup, Simon Zebo none-too-pleased with the arrangements being made for the Leinster legend.

SO'B has been done for at least two years, be surprised if he gets any significant WC game time.

Hope he makes lots of €€€€.

Comment

Feckin 'Ell. Boutique camping at electric picnic just stuck the arm in for an extra £180 per yurt vs last year.
                                                                                                                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Films you see in the cinema are generally utter tripe. Beautiful Boy I thought was absolutely wonderful. Highly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                                      Feckin 'Ell. Boutique camping at electric picnic just stuck the arm in for an extra £180 per yurt vs last year.
                                                                                                                      'tis far from feckin yurts ye were reared....

Comment

Love the notion of Woody Allen suing Amazon for a shed load. Hope it isn't settled out of court, and he has to appear

Entire courtroom scene from Woody Allen's "Bananas"

The film-maker takes legal action against the company for allegedly refusing to release his latest film.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                          Love the notion of Woody Allen suing Amazon for a shed load. Hope it isn't settled out of court, and he has to appear

Entire courtroom scene from Woody Allen's "Bananas"

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-47163944
                                                                                                                          Risky move. I and many others have a case from the mental trauma from watching his shit films

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X