Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Stick Werewolf up your gash imo.

BBV is dead because of it.
    If you cant beat them...

Comment

Stick Werewolf up your gash imo.

BBV is dead because of it.
      Nobody posted photos of their favourite mug or teapots. I'll throw mine up in a minute.
      Last edited by Flushdraw; 23-06-11, 20:44. Reason: edited out ww talk

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        Just got asked to be part of an online rugby radio show.

Anyone have experience with an agent? I want $$$$$$$$$$
        I will be your agent.
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

How stupid must the people who actually this up be - I mean, surely you'd stop and ask if this in the right place?

Red-faced council officials apologise after building a fence through the middle of football goalpoasts in a York playing field.

Comment

Nobody posted photos of their favourite mug or teapots. I'll throw mine up in a minute.
            Here's my 2 big tankers. Almost get a full pot inside them! Pressies from the kids

Comment

Watching a fabulous doc on Sky arts, Dave Chappelle meets Maya Angelou, what an amazing woman.

She was heavily involved in the civil rights struggle in the 60's, was close friends with Malcolm X and Martin Luther King. She's a poet and an author and has published a ton of books.

Something she said made me think of Jbravado, she has just started teaching, she's in her late seventies or early eighties, she says, 'I'm so glad I never took up teaching until now, I would never have published a single book'
              am i the only one who read that in a camp voice in my head?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                Here's my 2 big tankers. Almost get a full pot inside them! Pressies from the kids
                My wild beast on the left, and the guest mug.

I like my tea in plant pot sized Vessels.

Comment

Sky are absolute cnuts & always have been.

That business of only having 0818 premium numbers to contact them is also a complete scam & a disgrace.

I dropped these cnuts a long time ago............

Rant over

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                    am i the only one who read that in a camp voice in my head?
                    Jerrys cool new jacket in the episode The Jacket!
                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Was just about to go out the door to astro and my friend rings me about a horse that is running. He's tipped me this exact horse 3 times before and hes won, placed and lost so we both put ~€100 e/w on him or whatever I can get matched on him at Betfair. Was a bit late for football but sure happy days coz he shipped it!!

BEAT: Have to ship him €1743.30

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        who?
                        what happened to lovely Carol? I presume the delightful Richard is still making marginally risque puns?
                        Pretty difficult to do from the grave imo
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

surely its a bannable offence to get a solid tip and not BBV it?!
                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Here's my two, although the two never meet as I only ever drink coffee out of my favourite mug, it's too high brow for the working class' brew...

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                              surely its a bannable offence to get a solid tip and not BBV it?!
                              Your right!!! BBV would have rigged it though!! I did IM it to Line Us so I reckon he should be banned too!!

Comment

My wild beast on the left, and the guest mug.

I like my tea in plant pot sized Vessels.
                                Did you ever get that Tea I posted to you?

Comment

Fucking cant wait for Klitschko and Haye. Have a nice sum on Klitchsko to take him out.

http://www.amazon.com/Live-Fast-Young-Times-Harry/dp/0615805752/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377394433&sr=8-1&keywords=9780615805757Extended Version !!

Scary fucking man.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                    Your right!!! BBV would have rigged it though!! I did IM it to Line Us so I reckon he should be banned too!!
                                    because of all of us, Line us needs a dig out!
                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                      Did you ever get that Tea I posted to you?
                                      I did, I'm actually on the third box since!

@Lazare, that is one of the coolest teapots I've ever seen. Very nice! One of my flatmates broke mine, and hadn't the decency to replace it.

In return, I pissed on all their doorknobs while I was locked.

Seemed fair

Comment

Got temporarily laid off from my job on Monday, after having to take a 10% pay cut last year.. Last day of work yesterday for 8 weeks.. After visiting the social welfare office and the health board today regarding getting rent allowance, turns out our net household income will actually marginally increase.. Ship the summer holiday freeroll, I guess! Haven't been off this long since I was in school!

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                          Fucking cant wait for Klitschko and Haye. Have a nice sum on Klitchsko to take him out.

http://www.amazon.com/Live-Fast-Young-Times-Harry/dp/0615805752/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377394433&sr=8-1&keywords=9780615805757Extended Version !!

Scary fucking man.
                                          Apart from the fact that boxing is a bit of a snooze fest and UFC is where its at these days you make the fishiest bets ever. Note I am not calling you a life fish just that things you do in life are fishy

Comment

lazare shouts Shraaaaaaaap! constantly while typing.

If you're not drinking vodka and coke out of
                                            at all times while you post to the BBV then just lol.
                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                              When moving out of a house do you have to give Bord Gais/ ESB notice, or just call them a couple of days before moving out ?
                                              if its rented, you take your meter reading phone bord Gais ESB + tell them the readings and give them your forwarding address to send the final bill, then your Landlord will phone and get account back into his/her name.
                                              Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                Apart from the fact that boxing is a bit of a snooze fest and UFC is where its at these days you make the fishiest bets ever. Note I am not calling you a life fish just that things you do in life are fishy
                                                Bleh, Im not too experienced in it as most of you, and If I can make a bit of profit off it then I will take it

Cant agree with you on boxing being a snooze fest though.

Comment

Here's my two, although the two never meet as I only ever drink coffee out of my favourite mug, it's too high brow for the working class' brew...

is that a LE Creuset tea pot?
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

I'm going to buy this http://cgi.ebay.com/Lost-Boys-Counte...-/160561067902 learn cross stitch it onto a big sheet then tie it around my head and never take it off again.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                      is that a LE Creuset tea pot?
                                                      It sure is, I got it as a present along with a roasting dish.

Pretty well discounted in the Kildare Outlets actually

Comment

It sure is, I got it as a present along with a roasting dish.

Pretty well discounted in the Kildare Outlets actually
                                                        id love a whole set of that stufff, very posh!!!

ill be up some time for a cuppa lol
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

hmm Myself and Emmet have something in common lol

Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Scary fucking man.
                                                            this is the biggest fake pile of wank since tugboat fell through a wall in a glittered stormtrooper helmet

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

lol, too easy. Way too easy
                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

I'm playing the $11 10k guaranteed on stars for shits and giggles, just starting, anyone else giving it a go?

lol, doubled up first hand

Comment

Dick measuring with mugs lads, a new low.
                                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

You'll notice mine's the smallest.

Reverso ftw

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                      join in or fuck off.

Thems the rules of a mug/dick measuring contest, and you know it.

Comment

I'm playing the $11 10k guaranteed on stars for shits and giggles, just starting, anyone else giving it a go?

ok im in
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                            lol, too easy. Way too easy
                                                                            Yea, I also passed up the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                              in the name of jayus, does that turn men on?

how would ya ride that, she would smother ya ffs
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Her "bust" is also her waist

Comment

who are ya on stars?
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

who are ya on stars?

Same as here, I lost that early lead ffs, lost 3.5k on a semi bluff that turned into a monster draw, shoulda took the free card. A little below starting stack now.

Comment

I don't be watchin the chat btw, always have the 'info' window open.

glglglglgl

Comment

I like David Haye, everything he does/says in the run up to these fights is very deliberate and planned out. There's few better at getting under opponents skin as well as he does, and often his opponents alter their usual fight tactics because he's wound them up so much and this is very much in Haye's favour. Vladamir should be too experienced for such antics though but it'll be interesting to see if the pre fight talk affects his style in anyway come the fight .
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Scary fucking man.
                                                                                          Those guys are not even in the same room together. Scripted and directed.
                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I don't be watchin the chat btw, always have the 'info' window open.

glglglglgl
                                                                                            do you actually think that I would want to talk to you?

cocky cunt

well i wont be now hahahahha Hard luck!
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

On from last night regarding the FAI coaching courses, I was talking to a guy tonight that's looked into doing the level one badge this summer.

You have to travel to the north to do it?!? What a joke, Insert relevant facepalm pic.

Comment

lol, busted first hand back after teh break. Fuck drunk poker.

Gonna load up another.

Comment

do you actually think that I would want to talk to you?

cocky cunt

well i wont be now hahahahha Hard luck!
                                                                                                  lol, no I just thought you might think I'm an ignorant fucker

Good luck, I'm gonna go spunk chips in some other game

Comment

lol, busted first hand back after teh break. Fuck drunk poker.

Gonna load up another.
                                                                                                    i just doubled up
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

I love the way everyone folds to a min raise!
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

the FAI coaching courses are a money spinning scam!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                          the FAI coaching courses are a money spinning scam!
                                                                                                          The more I learn the more this seems to be the case.

Friday to Monday including expenses works out around 700 quid. I'll be doing the kickstart courses over the summer in Waterford, up to Antrim or Belfast for an 'FAI' badge is a fookin joke though.

When the time comes I think i'd rather head to England for the FA badges tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                            Those guys are not even in the same room together. Scripted and directed.
                                                                                                            I would tend to agree, except for the fact they were the exact same at a previous weigh in which I can definitely assure you was not scripted.

Comment

hahahahhaha love drunk poker

Poker Stars $10+$1 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t50/t100 Blinds - 9 players - View hand 1353006
                                                                                                              DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: t6770 67.70 BBs
                                                                                                              SB: t3025 30.25 BBs
                                                                                                              Hero (BB): t6190 61.90 BBs
                                                                                                              UTG: t3000 30 BBs
                                                                                                              UTG+1: t1825 18.25 BBs
                                                                                                              UTG+2: t5975 59.75 BBs
                                                                                                              MP1: t2935 29.35 BBs
                                                                                                              MP2: t2175 21.75 BBs
                                                                                                              CO: t3300 33 BBs

Pre Flop: (t150) Hero is BB with 8 A
                                                                                                              2 folds, UTG+2 calls t100, 2 folds, CO raises to t300, 2 folds, Hero calls t200, UTG+2 calls t200

Flop: (t950) Q J K (3 players)
                                                                                                              Hero checks, UTG+2 bets t200, CO raises to t600, Hero raises to t2400, UTG+2 folds, CO raises to t3000 all in, Hero calls t600

Turn: (t7150) T (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: (t7150) T (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: t7150
                                                                                                              Hero shows 8 A (a straight, Ten to Ace)
                                                                                                              CO shows K Q (two pair, Kings and Queens)
                                                                                                              Hero wins t7150
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                I will be your agent.
                                                                                                                Hi

Comment

i just doubled up
                                                                                                                  I had a look at your table, you're doin great, keep it up.

You obv don't read the chat either, was cheerleading and got no response, boo.

Comment

lol at Haye getting under Wlad's skin - Wlad is laughing his balls at Haye besides the odd promo where he does a laughably seethrough "grrrrr" at times. In that clip even Haye is struggling to keep a straight face at times.

Wlad is going to do what he always does, play safe as safe can be for the first half of the fight, wait till he lands a couple of jabs square and Haye realises (if he doesn't already know) that he's dead meat, then knock him out in the ninth.

Comment

lolIreland

Comment

Can anybody recommend a good restaurant in / around Drogheda?

Comment

I had a look at your table, you're doin great, keep it up.

You obv don't read the chat either, was cheerleading and got no response, boo.
                                                                                                                          sorry was on info lol
                                                                                                                          Last edited by SatNav; 23-06-11, 22:27.
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X