• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LuckyLloyd is Jerry Maguire

We are a team of Rod Tidwells

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
      Its all a bit weird but I too am on board ( ugh at pun). All I ever looked at was poker forum anyway - well, until the creation of Trent.

It all reminds me a bit of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT73bxOgQR0
      Yeah even Trent had the forsight to leave boards, even before everything kicked off- he's always two steps ahead of everyone.
      Profit before people.

Comment

In before lock (or something)
        Hey buddy, did ya get that thing I sent ya?

Comment

Ship the avatar!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

whats the chances of this site from being hacked and our password stolen ?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                Ship the avatar!
                congratulations are in order. That many thanks means you've got the first post of the day!

Comment

Cool setup guys

Comment

grabs a fresh jug of moonshine

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE[/ame]

Comment

can someone please tell me how to turn on the automatic spell check in the firefox browser

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                        can someone please tell me how to turn on the automatic spell check in the firefox browser
                        right click into an editable text box, click "check spelling" at the bottom of your list of actions.

Should remain by default then, make sure you have UK spellings though!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                          Ship the avatar!
                          Nice one Zuroph.

Comment

strange its set to be on in the settings, downloaded english dictionary also, no check spelling option when i right click

Comment

Download British English Dictionary for Firefox. British English Dictionary R1.19 for Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey by David Bartlett. To enable, right-click in a multi-line text box, select "Languages", then "English / United Kingdom".

thats the UK dictionary pack.

It has to be an editable text box, like the quick reply box at the bottom of the page.

Comment

Hello all,

across the pond, (Just wanted to say best of luck to LL, given time everything will work itself out, it always does, and also I've always enjoyed reading your posts and lol at many a stupid thread decapitation, so WP GG)

I was a bit slow on the whole LL debacle and by the time I wanted to post the above, Boards went numb, then just like Lloyd I reged using an old employment email so was unable to remember/retrieve a new password, I did pm Dave & Gav or something re: sending to new address but alas I've heard nothing.

Think I've only ever posted on the Poker Forum anyway so a jump to where the knowledge/craic is going to be "hope this really takes off" is a no brainer.

So best wishes to all involved and hope this gets the numbers it deserves.

Philip.

Comment

It wouldnt be a year on the BBV without a move to a new site. So are Paddy power gonna transfer their free IO tickets for the mods to here, or leave them over the other site?

EDIT: We need a : pac : smiley..
                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Interesting to see who takes mod job at other poker forum, maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                      If this place takes off, noone will need to take up the job.

Comment

Any chance we could create some kind of hidden/private requested access cousin link forum within the site ? It would just make discussion around this iffy stuff easier than the mails.

Opr

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                            Any chance we could create some kind of hidden/private requested access cousin link forum within the site ? It would just make discussion around this iffy stuff easier than the mails.

Opr
                                            Was thinking about that already. We'll look into it a bit.

Comment

My inlaws are down for a few days which is all good.

My problem is that my motherinlaw is after falling alseep on the couch and is snoring like a train.

What do I do, shake her to wake her up, make a lot of noise, or just leave her be?
                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post

Three new mods indicated at the main poker forum page, I'd say they wouldn't know a pack of playing cards from a pack of hm...postcards or lions take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

My problem is that my motherinlaw is after falling alseep on the couch and is snoring like a train.

What do I do, shake her to wake her up, make a lot of noise, or just leave her be?
                                                  Shave one of her eyebrows off

Comment

Ask her does she want to go to bed.

Comment

my sig works here?!

EDIT Nope, what gives? no images in sigs?
                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

telling her your Andrea Corr story were you.

Comment

Just pull the pillow from under her head as you run out the door, she'll think she was about to fall of her own accord. I'm sure theres harsher to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                            https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3366
                                                            thats the UK dictionary pack.

It has to be an editable text box, like the quick reply box at the bottom of the page.

its annoying now, in tools/option/advanced ive clicked check spelling while typing. english dictionary is addon, still not working or that option you said Emmet, when i right click.

Comment

Hi all, nice place, roomy.
                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

anyone got a link for the nfl?

Comment

Tough choice between Jedward and Tiger for my avatar.

Suppose Tiger needs to win some kind of popularity contest at the moment, so went with GOD.

Comment

100 posts per page is the business
                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Is she hot ?
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                        Tough choice between Jedward and Tiger for my avatar.

Suppose Tiger needs to win some kind of popularity contest at the moment, so went with GOD.
                                                                        That pic looks like it was taken during 1 of his excursions

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                          my sig works here?!

EDIT Nope, what gives? no images in sigs?
                                                                          Images are allowed. I've just tried something though, so try again.

Comment

I love Britney Spears. there I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                              Is she hot ?
                                                                              Oh Jesus stop.

Her daughter is though.

Lol, I played nics bocelli and Brightman youtube vid from the 'other' bbv a little too loud, she's awake now.

Comment

Danny if you have a dog throw it at her, then when she wakes blame the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by TrEMOlo1 View Post
                                                                                  anyone got a link for the nfl?
                                                                                  Awesome stream

Sopcast link

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/76181

Opr
                                                                                  Last edited by Opr; 25-01-10, 01:27.

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                                    Danny if you have a dog throw it at her, then when she wakes blame the dog.
                                                                                    I have 3 dogs Fran, picking up any of them could lead to major back injury.

Comment

He is talking about the one of the canine variety I'd imagine.

Comment

Is that including the mother in law I jest, mother in laws are not just for Xmas

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                                          Is that including the mother in law I jest, mother in laws are not just for Xmas
                                                                                          Lol, no that makes four.
                                                                                          Last edited by dannydiamond; 25-01-10, 01:39.

Comment

Think you should create a SHIP IT sticky for when people get some result or other. I was going to suggest it on the other site ages but the mods on there were chimptards.

Comment

I love dannydiamonds sig.
                                                                                              Last edited by cooker3; 25-01-10, 01:45.

Comment

Nice and new. Already better imo

Comment

Danny has a dog called sh1thead

Comment

nice move imo, who owns it our of interest ?

Also how ya change the ammount of posts per page? cant find it.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post

User CP/edit options/display options

Comment

[php][/php]

It's in the user CP under edit options.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

ffs i was about 10 posts away from having my 1000th, you couldnt wait a week? :P

Comment

set up by the retiring mods, non commerical I assume

go to home page click user cpu/ scroll to edit options on left/ scroll to thread display options

Comment

Congrats on the new site

Comment

Paid for by Me, Kev, Ste and Lloyd, owned by all.

Too cheesey?

Comment

Danny has a dog called sh1thead
                                                                                                                  Lol, I think a bit of background is required there Nic.

Comment

Ah so this is the new place son
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Dom, Kev, Ste and myself split the start up costs between us. Not for profit and no outside interests.
                                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                        Dom, Kev, Ste and myself split the start up costs between us. Not for profit and no outside interests.
                                                                                                                        yeah but I bet you lot still get the free Irish Open entrys

Comment

yeah but I bet you lot still get the free Irish Open entrys
                                                                                                                          Same T's&C's there alright.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X