Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Breaking Bad drugs ad was excellent.

WP that marketing company.
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

@DP

Thoughts on Silva v Diaz?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        @DP

Diaz is delusional thinking he won that fight. Wasn't particularly interesting

TOUCHDOWN GRONK!!

Comment

@DP

Originally posted by ghostface View Post

TOUCHDOWN GRONK!!
          non event. I had no idea Diaz thought he was in it at all.
          though he is still brilliant
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
            Thanks Dougie
            dude no worries! I was on for an absolute fortune(no joke) and actually missed the first half as lost track of time so am delighted someone followed my tip and moreso that it came in. 14/1 FUCK YEAH
            Been drinking since 2pm and am now at home at bed because I couldn't handle the pubs. Hope new england win as have them at 7/2 for superbowl and also hope I stay awake. G'night lads
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

TOUCHDOWN GRONK!!
              He fought how he had to in order to win though. Looking for the counter punch. Couple of times he got frustrated trying to find it too.

There is no question that Silva won.

I thought the fight was entertaining though, that is what I am looking to find out. Entertainment delivered, everything else expected didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                Were you entertained?! His antics were class imo.

Was the closest we will get to UFC/WWE. Loved it myself.

Comment

That was pretty funny. Also in the first fight on the main card not sure if Jordan Mein was arsing around doing tumbles then got finished with a kick to the stomach after dominating, I lol'd

Comment

45min half time, jeez Louise.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

How the fuck have the Pats allowed them to get in sight of a score here

That is ridiculous, Pats should be bout 2 scores up
                      Last edited by ghostface; 02-02-15, 00:58.

Comment

seahawks!!!
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                          The 850k for 35 years or whatever it was seems too high?
                          Do you really think so.

How much do you think average rent was 20 years ago?
                          1200pm prob sound crazy back then

Comment

Katy Perry time wooop.

Janet Jackson moment one time plz.

Comment

Some entertainment. Fooled myself into thinking I would go to bed at half time. Tomorrow will be shit bt feck it.

Comment

Biggest question of tonight is....

How many BBQ chicken wings was DP left?

Comment

How the fuck have the Pats allowed them to get in sight of a score here

That is ridiculous, Pats should be bout 2 scores up
                                  Its like no-one can put the Seahawks away properly, ridiculous.

Comment

Seahawks are the Chelsea of american football. Defence wins. They will do it in OT. This is Munich all over again. 9/1 ty.

Comment

Katy Perry time wooop.

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                          [IMG][/IMG]
                                          reported post ^^

Comment

Katy Perry time wooop.

What was her first song? This was the betting!

Comment

Lenny is a boss. Katy is wearing too many clothes

Comment

They are some buachaills when it comes to putting on a show.

EDIT fav won I think FD. Tiger one? Roar?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                  What was her first song? This was the betting!

Roar

Comment

Lions made it to the Superbowl

Comment

it is as bland and boring as fuck!

Dying planet; failing species!

Comment

the sharks....fucking hell

Comment

God love anyone stoned right now watching this.
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                            it is as bland and boring as fuck!

Dying planet; failing species!
                                                            Superbowl should ALWAYS be rock.

Comment

If this kinda thing ever happens during a CL final that Chelsea are competing in... what I end up doing I am not responsible for. Unless we are 6-0 up at HT.

Comment

Missy here to save it

Missy Elliott - The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly) [Official Music Video]ICONOLOGY out now: https://missyelliott.lnk.to/ICONOLOGY#THROWITBACKCheck out the Missy Elliot...

Comment

Missy!!!!

Comment

Comment

I finally get those joke about white people doing black people stuff that mericans love!

Perry looked like the start of this when trying to join in

REMASTERED IN HD!Check out the story behind ‘Licensed To III’ here: https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/licensed-to-ill-beastie-boys-album/Listen to more ...

Comment

deep stuff

Comment

Superbowl should ALWAYS be rock.
                                                                          All the show was missing was

Comment

Been a while since I looked forward to the adverts!

Comment

Thats pretty fantastic in fairness.
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Katy Perry time wooop.

Sigh.

Comment

I love the superbowl
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                    Thats pretty fantastic in fairness.
                                                                                    You will be put in the Danny and SatNav corner if your not carful!

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                      I love the superbowl
                                                                                      Liverpool fans would tbf.

Comment

I love the superbowl
                                                                                        I went to the shop to buy fruit

Filled basket with junk

Feel sick

YAAAAA Superbowl

Comment

there is no way that dude paid for a superbowl advert

Comment

Bit Merican for ye cosmonauts!

Comment

Bit Merican for ye cosmonauts!
                                                                                              Happy with the Estonian?

Comment

what could have been
                                                                                                SPOILER

the highlight for me

Comment

Just letting you all know; The national anthem was over 121.5 seconds, I know this thanks to pp's novelty bets. Great craic winning €200 on FUCKING RETARDED SHIT. Also lost on Deflate Gate being not being mentioned in my timezone, #gutted
                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Matthws gonna win a superbowl then never play again

Comment

That Matthews guy is some story.

Marshawn Lynch is some athlete.

Comment

Happy with the Estonian?
                                                                                                        Heard he looked a class act in a friendly

Have heard nothing else

Hopeful!

Comment

Matthws gonna win a superbowl then never play again
                                                                                                          He'll do a smithicks ad in about 10 years

Comment

Heard he looked a class act in a friendly

Have heard nothing else

Hopeful!
                                                                                                            Heading back to LOI myself now that Bray have new owners who aren't money hungry. I wish I could find all the posts I made years ago about them to people like yourself and bohsman. I was right!

Great to see that a dude who played against Ireland in the playoffs is now in the league. Slow process but it is getting better.

Comment

[NSFW="injury"][/NSFW]lane injury

Comment

He'll do a smithicks ad in about 10 years
                                                                                                                the neeson ad was pretty funny for clash of clans

Comment

1/10 rentboy
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

this was a brilliant super bowl ad
                                                                                                                    especially for those of us illegally streaming

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

1/10 rentboy
                                                                                                                      #rentcollected

Again.

Wasn't as good as when Slippy G slipped though.

Comment

Heading back to LOI myself now that Bray have new owners who aren't money hungry. I wish I could find all the posts I made years ago about them to people like yourself and bohsman. I was right!

Great to see that a dude who played against Ireland in the playoffs is now in the league. Slow process but it is getting better.
                                                                                                                        Young Danish lad we signed was on books at Chelski at one point

Know anything about him?

Drifted a bit after he left them

Comment

Young Danish lad we signed was on books at Chelski at one point

Know anything about him?

Drifted a bit after he left them
                                                                                                                          Knew his name and that is it. He was never talked about as anything special but you never know with these kind of players, maybe it works in LOI.

Would love to know what he is being paid. Any idea?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X