This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was his masters?
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Sligo for sam
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        Sligo for sam
        any crack?

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
            any crack?

Minus crack, couldn't go home for the game have to work. Sligo now one of the top 12 teams in the country.
            airport, lol

Comment

Davey Fitz is a very dislikeable man

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                Davey Fitz is a very dislikeable man
                Jew naw
                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                  Would much prefer Bradley Pitt.
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

As they just mentioned that rule where you go back to full 15 players in extra time if had previously player sent off, worst rule in sports?

Wexford's shooting is horrendous
                    Last edited by ghostface; 12-07-14, 17:29.

Comment

Tonights drinkies

Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

lol 65

yellow bellies is pretty apt nickname
                        Last edited by ghostface; 12-07-14, 17:33.

Comment

Should put the two spare men on the crossbar for this 65.

Comment

A county's weight on his shoulders....no pressure...lol
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

I see garth brooks protesters had a "isreal shmisreal" banner. They should be put down
                              airport, lol

Comment

Huge heart from Wexford to see off Clare. There's no spectacle like a great game of hurling.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                  Huge heart from Wexford to see off Clare. There's no spectacle like a great game of hurling.
                                  I disagree. Lack of 'heart' they showed in normal time shone through
                                  Last edited by ghostface; 12-07-14, 18:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                    Thinking of growing a beard. Looked up a few websites, but they're not too clear. Is the general idea that you trim the unwieldy outskirts of the beardline, but then let the rest of it go its own way? Never grown a beard before. In general, what do you need to do to maintain a beard?

Thinking the Zack one here. Except for the unfortunate fact that my facial hair comes out ginger for some unknown reason.
                                    Already ahead of you dude. Think Im about 20 days in at this stage and I've just had my first tidy up. I straightened out the line from my locks to the corner of my mouth and tidied up the neckline so it was even enough. Also has to trim the corners of my mouth as it was starting to grow down a bit.

Definitely didnt start off with the intentions of growing a beard just really wasnt arsed shaving and then one day someone told me I had a beard. Now I think Im actively trying to grow it out. Hopefully Im nearing the end of the itchy stage. The GF approves big time so Im gonna keep growing it until it disgust her or I can no longer maintain a professional approach because it is such a beast

Comment

There is a great GAA tradition of labelling any close match with an exciting last five mins as a great match, thought the standard today was poor. Clare have regressed a serious amount from last year.

Comment

I disagree. Lack of 'heart' they showed in normal time shone through
                                        I don't think it was a lack of heart in normal time. It was a lack of composure and belief. But to subsequently beat them 15 on 15 in extra time definitely showed heart, imo anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                          There is a great GAA tradition of labelling any close match with an exciting last five mins as a great match, thought the standard today was poor. Clare have regressed a serious amount from last year.
                                          I wasn't really talking about the standard per so, more so the excitement a game like that generates. Wexford missed huge amount of easy scores and Clare miles off 2013 so agree re: the standard but still think it was great entertainment.

Comment

I wasn't really talking about the standard per so, more so the excitement a game like that generates. Wexford missed huge amount of easy scores and Clare miles off 2013 so agree re: the standard but still think it was great entertainment.
                                            Ah yeah, twas definitely great entertainment. The only thing missing was an interview with Davy at the end.

In other news Brian Carroll is a serious serious hurler.

Comment

Clare with the worst title defence since man utd. Have any all ireland champions failed to win a game the following year since the introduction of the back door?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                Clare with the worst title defence since man utd. Have any all ireland champions failed to win a game the following year since the introduction of the back door?
                                                Apparently Clare were the last team not to win a match after winning the AI
                                                twitter
                                                moneybookers

Comment

I'm going to brag, Me and my 7 year old daughter went to Wicklow town this morning where she had a football match, she scored the greatest goal I have ever seen. (her first ever) I have never been as proud or as happy as I am this minute. For anybody here that dont have kids get some. they are magical.
                                                  Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Nice bit of nostalgia with the ode to bill on rte 2 there.
                                                    Aprés Match doing the 3rd place game tonight, should be good criac.
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I don't think it was a lack of heart in normal time. It was a lack of composure and belief. But to subsequently beat them 15 on 15 in extra time definitely showed heart, imo anyway.
                                                      Heart > composure + belief

We can def get some sort of equation going here

Wexford missed some shockingly easy points in normal/extra time. I think they more likely stumbled over the line than showing heart. Surely they should be big faves to beat them in extra time when Clare have had 13 lads breaking their bollox and any of them remaining should be more tired than the Wexford lads? Heart is way overrated IMO

Comment

There'll be no formula for heart that doesn't include belief. Heart basically is belief
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

The heart is a hollow muscular organ that pumps blood throughout the blood vessels to various parts of the body by repeated, rhythmic contractions.

You need one to play sport therefore winners, losers and everyone else has heart.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                            Nice bit of nostalgia with the ode to bill on rte 2 there.
                                                            Aprés Match doing the 3rd place game tonight, should be good criac.
                                                            It's been excellent so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                              It's been excellent so far!
                                                              I'd love to see the reaction of someone watching this that doesn't have a clue what's going on.

Great stuff.
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Fantastic stuff from the Apre Match boys.
                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

The subtle hints that Alkin/Kerr haven't actually set foot in Brazil all month were brilliant. Class 20 mins of TV.

Comment

Is that the real Brian Kerr

Comment

Neymar won't be in the stadium according to him as Neymar takes his seat in the dugout...

Comment

No feckin sound on telly, ragin I missed it
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Davy Fitz is an embarrassment.

Comment

What did Dani Alves do wrong?

Maicon is muck.

Comment

'He has the hump already'
                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Imagine how many Germany would have won by if Silva hadn't been suspended.

Clear red card too imo

Comment

Brazil got lucky there. Easily take that instead of 90 mins with 10 men.

Comment

Fuckity fuck! I accidently sent a FB friend request to a girl I most certainly do not want to be friends with. I insta retracted it, will she know??
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                      Fuckity fuck! I accidently sent a FB friend request to a girl I most certainly do not want to be friends with. I insta retracted it, will she know??
                                                                                      Yup.

Comment

Friend her and then tell her it was all a mistake, message her saying "I cant stand you you horrible bitch"
                                                                                        Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                          Yup.
                                                                                          fuck it I blocked her lol, ffs why cant FB put the friend request button somewhere down the bottom or way over to the side!
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

fuck it I blocked her lol, ffs why cant FB put the friend request button somewhere down the bottom or way over to the side!
                                                                                            She'll only see it if she checks her facebook emails I think.

So, why do you dislike her?

Comment

Was your washing ok afterwards? Still feel like a chump, paying the guy €50 to install mine last week. Though I hate dealing with plumbing.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                Was your washing ok afterwards? Still feel like a chump, paying the guy €50 to install mine last week. Though I hate dealing with plumbing.
                                                                                                Went to Chanels room and took all her tan stained white vest tops and towels and washed them on a 60 wash. wow couldnt believe the difference, snow white. I was still running around the house at 11pm looking for stuff to wash lol I particularly like the fresh up wash 14 mins and the clothes are washed, obv this is clothes with no dirt as as such, just smelly lol

Machine also has a self clean button where it gives itself a good clean!

So easy connect up a machine ffs!

This is my machine

Managers special in Telfords for 318. I was never so excited about a washing machine before . sad life lol
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

1st - Germany
                                                                                                  2nd - Argentina
                                                                                                  3rd - Netherlands
                                                                                                  4th - Arsenal

Comment

fifty million....
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Went to Chanels room and took all her tan stained white vest tops and towels and washed them on a 60 wash. wow couldnt believe the difference, snow white. I was still running around the house at 11pm looking for stuff to wash lol I particularly like the fresh up wash 14 mins and the clothes are washed, obv this is clothes with no dirt as as such, just smelly lol

Machine also has a self clean button where it gives itself a good clean!

So easy connect up a machine ffs!

This is my machine

You can be confident that the advice you see is totally genuine because our reviews come from verified customers only.

Managers special in Telfords for 318. I was never so excited about a washing machine before . sad life lol
                                                                                                      This was the one I got. http://www.did.ie/zanussi-washing-machine-zwn7120l-prd Replacing a more than 20 year old Hoover one. Very happy

Comment

Has Kerr had a few beers before this game or is he always like this?

Comment

I don't usually make announcements, but I figured this warranted some sort of mention here given we both know so many people on this forum.

I'm delighted to say Cat & I are expecting a baby in November.

All things being well, this should be the best Christmas ever.

Comment

Trying to outshine Apres Match obv

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                              This was the one I got. http://www.did.ie/zanussi-washing-machine-zwn7120l-prd Replacing a more than 20 year old Hoover one. Very happy
                                                                                                              pipped you at the post

You can be confident that the advice you see is totally genuine because our reviews come from verified customers only.

Reevoo is a great review site
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Norwichfanrob View Post
                                                                                                                I don't usually make announcements, but I figured this warranted some sort of mention here given we both know so many people on this forum.

I'm delighted to say Cat & I are expecting a baby in November.

All things being well, this should be the best Christmas ever.

lol!

Massive congrats to you both, the BBV baby boom is well and truly on!
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Was going to ask the same, sounds like the pair of them were at the Sherry or something

Comment

1st - Germany
                                                                                                                    2nd - Argentina
                                                                                                                    3rd - Netherlands
                                                                                                                    4th - Arsenal
                                                                                                                    Heh, just came in to make the same point!
                                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Kerr is an idiot. Its embarrassing listening to his rambling.
                                                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                        Kerr is an idiot. Its embarrassing listening to his rambling.
                                                                                                                        He's been brilliant this tournament, best co commentator around at present.

Comment

Trying to outshine Apres Match obv
                                                                                                                          Did he just reference the Beatles Maxwells silver Hammer

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X