Ashley Young.

3-5-2

Comment

Ashley Young quite poor there
      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Ahem.

Comment

No gratuitous shots of Fergie in the stands, would he have been asked to keep the head down ?
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Ziggy on my FF bench
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
              He won't exactly be sitting on his own 6 yard line in Van Gaal's 352.

Sure we'll see in a half an hour. The Situation and I will be vindicated and celebrated, while you will look like a badge man who has probably had a sub €5k week.

Also seeing Young at left back makes me think of this...

"Go ahead young, Young, fulfill your destiny, replace Cole at my side as the nut cunt."
              Last edited by hotspur; 16-08-14, 13:28.

Comment

Nani and Fellani to rescue this.
                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                  Nani and Fellani to rescue this.
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Going to make this today, never tried meatloaf. What is spicy mustard btw , would ordinary mustard do I wonder

@RD fab kitchen btw. Bet that tap cost a small fortune
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                      Going to make this today, never tried meatloaf. What is spicy mustard btw , would ordinary mustard do I wonder

@RD fab kitchen btw. Bet that tap cost a small fortune
                      Its a spicier mustard than your average mustard.

Comment

First game of last season David Moyes led United to a 4-1 away win to a stronger Swansea side.

2-2 result inevitable now.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                          I still expect united to win this. They are playing the revolutionary 3-5-2 and are managed by a maverick genius.
                          On phone, so difficult to post multiple :thumbsup: icons. But yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Van Gaal out
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Rasta will be in report post overdrive in the other place.
                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                I literally haven't seen a post of dave's in a long time, must keep missing him. Where is that black bastard?
                                lol United

Comment

You have much on Swansea Opr? Was it Dobman that lol'd at the bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                    Swansea surely worth a squeak at 10-1. Few quid on -1 at 30's too.

Opr
                                    Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                    Lol
                                    lol

Comment

lol United
                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

can someone explain to me the ball to hand rule? I thought if your hand was raised and you stopped the ball that = handball. Bit harsh in this case as his back was turned at the time

the 3pm kick offs look at bit dull what would be the pick of them to watch?

Comment

handball is not a foul, deliberate handball is a foul.

Comment

It's all about the positioning of the hands/arms these days. If it's 'ball to hand' and your hand is in an unnatural position (up in the air etc) it's a foul. The deliberate or not thing isn't too relevant. So basically all up to the referee in any given spot.
                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Should've brought Ben Amos on
                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Man Utd YOU ARE SHIT!!!
                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

It's pathetic I get this much joy from a result that means nothing to me. It's just so funny to think of all those United fans creaming themselves over the summer about how different things are going to be and eyeing up the top 4 as a certainty, and quietly thinking to themselves they might even have a crack at the league with this new genius in charge. Then to go out with a whimper against the definition of an average Premier League side at home, it's just hilarious.
                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Rigger. On boats by p&o you don't have a signal to browse. Hense FD commenting. This is my first journey with them since they installed WiFi. He knows I am traveling till 6.00pm today.

Not posting any more about it but you need to chill the fuck out.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                      Lotties gaf. Scratch some scratchcards. Drink some tea.
                                                      I'm in! I noticed Rigs didn't include any of the €10 scratchcards in his selection. Rookie error; I'm showing a 333% profit in this segment alone so maybe he was aware of the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                        You have much on Swansea Opr? Was it Dobman that lol'd at the bet?
                                                        I was going to stick a fiver on it myself but decided not to. Gick.
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Lee Catermole picks himself in his FF team and scores

Official Fantasy Premier League 2023/24. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.

Cheapskate in a tenner league

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                            Rigger. On boats by p&o you don't have a signal to browse. Hense FD commenting. This is my first journey with them since they installed WiFi. He knows I am traveling till 6.00pm today.

Not posting any more about it but you need to chill the fuck out.
                                                            Is this post for here? Lol No matter how many times a read it and scroll back , I cant make sense of it
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                              Is this post for here? Lol No matter how many times a read it and scroll back , I cant make sense of it
                                                              It's Lupus related.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                It's Lupus related.
                                                                What have the wolves done now?

I also have no idea what her post is about.

Comment

Tony replied I was on a boat. Meaning prob not able to respond. Not allowed to post on thread so clearing it up lol

Comment

I searched back through Rigger's posts expecting something juicy but it's not, it's just some silly wolf thing.

Comment

What was naughton sent off for?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                        Tony replied I was on a boat. Meaning prob not able to respond. Not allowed to post on thread so clearing it up lol
                                                                        Still no idea what you are on about. If it's WW related then I thought there was some sort of WW rule against that or something?

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                          handball and WH missed the peno.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                            That's why you never buy spurs defenders for ff. avoided this for the first season in ages.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                              Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                              Didn't see it but Phil Thompson thought it was a joke of a decision. The referee's assistant gave it.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                Lee Catermole picks himself in his FF team and scores

Official Fantasy Premier League 2023/24. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.

Cheapskate in a tenner league
                                                                                That must be against the (ridiculous obviously) new gambling rules for this season that stop even the lowliest employee of any club in the top 8 divisions having a bet.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                  That must be against the (ridiculous obviously) new gambling rules for this season that stop even the lowliest employee of any club in the top 8 divisions having a bet.
                                                                                  When I worked for Galway United a few years ago the players used to bet quite considerable amounts in the games they were playing in. LOI is bent as fuck obv

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                    Didn't see it but Phil Thompson thought it was a joke of a decision. The referee's assistant gave it.
                                                                                    just on this, the ref gave the penalty straight away, the red was from the linesman.
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

@Kev, where's your mate hosting that Prem League comp thingy?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                        I'm in! I noticed Rigs didn't include any of the €10 scratchcards in his selection. Rookie error; I'm showing a 333% profit in this segment alone so maybe he was aware of the competition.
                                                                                        Well we definitely need to form a scratchcard stable on the back of this information.

Comment

RDII - I will be picking your brains soon! I already have a small log stove (Oisin Stanley) it's not flush - I installed it right into the fireplace but two-thirds of it sits just outside the fireplace. And the heat from it is unreal! I love it but we can't sit in the bloody sittingroom without all the doors open! Open plan style would solve that...

The idea of having a utility room upstairs is brilliant! Putting in a reinforced flooring is straightforward - no different to having a walk-in shower room... right? The hotpress in this house is in the box room already so - that idea would work really well here too!

I was actually considering getting an extension but those ideas would be much easier and cheaper!

Comment

Gwan Villa. Mdoug, I'll let you buy out now for €45
                                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Epic scenes in that Spurs/West Ham game

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                Gwan Villa. Mdoug, I'll let you buy out now for €45
                                                                                                Who has he got?

Hull 3pts
                                                                                                Leicester 1pt

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                  When I worked for Galway United a few years ago the players used to bet quite considerable amounts in the games they were playing in. LOI is bent as fuck obv
                                                                                                  At the Collingwood (universities main tournament) this year Paddy Power were offering match odds (they usually just do outrights). We figured so long as we were betting on ourselves it was ethical. I didn't myself as prices weren't great.
                                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                    Who has he got?

Hull 3pts
                                                                                                    Leicester 1pt
                                                                                                    Villa me, Southampton him.

Three bets with bohsman too
                                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                      Villa me, Southampton him.

Three bets with bohsman too
                                                                                                      When you're paying bohsman send me my 15% cut.

ty

Comment

I notice my heaters are on constantly, no matter what I do to turn them off, they are on at a low heat, I wonder how long that has been going on for, wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                          I notice my heaters are on constantly, no matter what I do to turn them off, they are on at a low heat, I wonder how long that has been going on for, wtf.
                                                                                                          You watching CSGO? Nip v Cloud9 at the moment best of 3

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                            You watching CSGO? Nip v Cloud9 at the moment best of 3
                                                                                                            had to google that to see wtf you were talking about..

Really serious stuff and keen commentators....

Comment

LOL Arsenal....

Comment

Oh didnt know it was on, gonna watch it here cheers!
                                                                                                                HIGHLIGHTS: MOUZ vs TYLOO - IEM Chengdu 2024

off to karaoke after...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                                  Not possible to have that % return from €10 scratchcards with their payout structure, you are a liar and making a show of yourself to be frank.

I'm a pro. You are nobody.
                                                                                                                  I'm a big dog, you are a smaller type of dog.
                                                                                                                  You are a badge wearer. My name is on the building.
                                                                                                                  I am great, you are slightly above average.
                                                                                                                  I'm the man. You're a man.

Hope that clarifies some points for you.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 16-08-14, 17:18.
                                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

nriyh
                                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                      nriyh
                                                                                                                      wha

Comment

wha
                                                                                                                        nriyh tbh

Comment

Urgent Help Needed

Me mate Dave needs help. Has forgotten his password again. Can any kind Waterford souls help.

Icky, Kev, someone else.

Answers please.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X