The Gambler - John O'Shea Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF was all that.

Look, employers won't hire John because of his gambling past. There will be plenty more obnoxious reasons before they even get to that part of his CV.

Just joshing with ye Gunny.

GL with the rest of it. Very enjoyable documentary and your oul lad seems like a bit of a hero! Dead right to keep the sweet money. Hope you run better this year.
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      Just watched it there, pretty good doc with John coming across very well on it. Person who did the soundtrack must of been watching The Social Network the day before
      do you have a link for it?

Comment

password nothing to do with me its the producer.

i had a9 v ak v jj just they way it was cut left the jj out meaning all the % are nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by GUNNY View Post
          password nothing to do with me its the producer.

i had a9 v ak v jj just they way it was cut left the jj out meaning all the % are nonsense
          Ah FFS John, you've got to look after your fans, get it up again.

Comment

Really enjoyed this, as people pointed out it was a very honest, heart on sleeve documentary , fair play. Sick fucker tho
            https://twitter.com/WesoFarrell

http://www.pmvtrust.ie/

Comment

Please PM a link so i can watch this online it would be really really appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Comment

Never got around to viewing the link myself so still need a new one :P

Comment

To whom it may concern,

I've no idea how to watch The Gambler. Kindly fcuk off pm'ing me.

Ic.
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                    Never got around to viewing the link myself so still need a new one :P
                    Lol, glad I watched it after your PM

Really enjoyed it, he came across very well, echoing what's been said already, no need to bring a lock for that bike

Don't cycle from shop to shop with cash ever again, I'd be worried about people knowing where I live after the doc airing if I were John actually.

Guards getting shot in attempted robberies for less cash than that.

Comment

Enjoyable however some amount of Helly Hanson product placement, that bicycle ride was lol.
                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Watched this a few days ago and still this question is playing on my mind.... Did the brb guy have a working credit card??

Also do you specially buy your druggie track suits or are they custom made???

Good show well done

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                          To whom it may concern,

I've no idea how to watch The Gambler. Kindly fcuk off pm'ing me.

Ic.
                          Quit playin hardball man, send us the link!

Comment

Anyone kind enough to pm me a link.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMac View Post
                              Anyone kind enough to pm me a link.
                              +1

Comment

the link no good the password was changed

as for the show itself thought his left jab was a bit sloppy also his allin A 9 raise the same BUT i never got past day 2 of wsop main and he cashed so i must be wrong .
                                thought the show was good but seems unfinished so i hope he bounces back and do another hr show of his come back

best of luck with what ever you do john
                                Last edited by corkie123; 07-04-13, 20:22.

Comment

Originally posted by burkeyoa View Post
                                  +1
                                  +1

Comment

Originally posted by Mormank View Post
                                    +1
                                    +1
                                    Poker is like sex, position is everything..

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Duecewilder

Comment

I could upload it somewhere probably.

Comment

nice cheers

Comment

can someone pm me linkage plz

Comment

Me too please

Comment

link too please!

Comment

Will this be on tinternet??

Comment

Originally posted by Jayminator View Post
                                                  Will this be on tinternet??
                                                  link please

Comment

I'm only getting 15k's a sec when uploading thanks to my dongle. Will do it if people are still stuck but it won't be for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by iri$hkelt View Post
                                                      can someone pm me linkage plz
                                                      +1..I'll add myself to the list of annoying people!
                                                      "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

Originally posted by Paddypender View Post
                                                        +1 if someone could send me a link that would be greatly appreciated
                                                        +1 thanks

Comment

+1 ADD ME TO LIST PLEASE

Comment

And so we wait.

Comment

+1 love to see this too,cheers!

Comment

me too please and thank you!

Comment

Is there anyone actually sending pms or just a load of people asking and not getting? Haven't seen it yet so would appreciate a link if anyone has one.
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

I got the link but by the time I went to view it the password wouldn't work so if there is another link I'd be most grateful!

Comment

+1 for the link

Comment

link please

Comment

I have a feeling whoever posts the first link will go to the top of the 'most thanked' posts section... You know you want it.

Comment

+1 For Link!

Comment

can somebody explain why he wouldnt use the exchanges instead of cycling around with that much cash ? i know betfair has a winners charge but betdaq doesnt. why would he not lay off after bayern scored ? makes no sense to me

Comment

Originally posted by thehape View Post
                                                                                can somebody explain why he wouldnt use the exchanges instead of cycling around with that much cash ? i know betfair has a winners charge but betdaq doesnt. why would he not lay off after bayern scored ? makes no sense to me
                                                                                Edges are hard to find, the last thing you should be doing is giving it back when you do.

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                                                                                  I got the link but by the time I went to view it the password wouldn't work so if there is another link I'd be most grateful!
                                                                                  I've Same problem password doesnt work.....would like to see this tonight...So perhaps someone can send a working link and password...Tnx

Comment

Originally posted by bustamoves View Post
                                                                                    I've Same problem password doesnt work.....would like to see this tonight...So perhaps someone can send a working link and password...Tnx
                                                                                    +1

Comment

Link when available please. Ta.

Comment

link if anyone has it please

Comment

yup still want it :P

Comment

i have a link, is it ok for me to post it @mods?

Comment

Originally posted by tglynn View Post
                                                                                              i have a link as well but password does not work anymore does yours ?

Comment

Originally posted by corkie123 View Post
                                                                                                i have a link as well but password does not work anymore does yours ?
                                                                                                yep

Comment

can you PM me link ect?

Comment

Originally posted by sixtwo View Post
                                                                                                    can you PM me link ect?
                                                                                                    +1 . would be much appreciated

Comment

link would be appreciated cheers!

Comment

Would like a link also please.
                                                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

+1 for link please

Comment

link please

Comment

link please

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by tglynn View Post
                                                                                                                  yes link please

Comment

Link too please

Comment

+1 didnt get watching it all before
                                                                                                                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Someone posted it up on vimeo without password!

Edit:Nope
                                                                                                                        Last edited by poprock; 10-04-13, 08:53.

Comment

+1 for the link please

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X