NFL Bettin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boba_fett3099 View Post
    Reports saying Big Ben looked in significant discomfort during his warm up and went back to the locker room early. Still think he'll play but under bet looking even better now!
    His ankle is strapped very heavily is was bent at a horrible angle last week and he looks very imobile.
    Surely 49ers will target it

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
      His ankle is strapped very heavily is was bent at a horrible angle last week and he looks very imobile.
      Surely 49ers will target it
      With steelers O line in bits can see him taking some hits tonight which cant help things.

Comment

With steelers O line in bits can see him taking some hits tonight which cant help things.
        Looked like a plastic guard inside his boot outside his sock they will jucie him will kill some pain but seems madness to play he could get mangled properly.
        It could be a cunning plan decoy and he might be fine kinda bluff but seriously doubt it.

Comment

Looked like a plastic guard inside his boot outside his sock they will jucie him will kill some pain but seems madness to play he could get mangled properly.
          It could be a cunning plan decoy and he might be fine kinda bluff but seriously doubt it.
          Seems like a big risk alright but he's prob the toughest QB in the NFL so he'll want to play. I'd be worried for the PIT backers right now though, if he doesn't play or gets taken out at any stage surely the ball will just be put in Mendenhall's hands. And against the #1 run stopping defence in the league I don't fancy his chances.

Comment

Seems like a big risk alright but he's prob the toughest QB in the NFL so he'll want to play. I'd be worried for the PIT backers right now though, if he doesn't play or gets taken out at any stage surely the ball will just be put in Mendenhall's hands. And against the #1 run stopping defence in the league I don't fancy his chances.
            He was....

Until Christ began to play....

Comment

There is an even bigger deal than what shape Big Ben is in and thats Patrick Willis not being active for the 49ers tonight. Get on the Steelers big imo.
              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                There is an even bigger deal than what shape Big Ben is in and thats Patrick Willis not being active for the 49ers tonight. Get on the Steelers big imo.
                The steelers offensive line is in bad shape though without pouncey at centre. They have a left guard playing centre, a tackle who's barely played all season playing left guard and their right tackle was hospitalised on thurs with an infection.

Steelers can win this game by imo exploiting SF's secondary and I can't see Ben getting much protection at all.

Comment

The steelers offensive line is in bad shape though without pouncey at centre. They have a left guard playing centre, a tackle who's barely played all season playing left guard and their right tackle was hospitalised on thurs with an infection.

Steelers can win this game by imo exploiting SF's secondary and I can't see Ben getting much protection at all.
                  these things would normally effect most teams but the offensive has been horrible for quite a while, ben has been the most sacked qb in last 5 years or so i think.

they are used to changing positioned. pouncey is a big loss though but nothing they arent used to

Comment

And as much as I want gruden back managing he really is the nut commentator

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                      Hungry christmas
                      Surely with their main man in bits Pittsburgh were going to struggle.

Comment

Hungry christmas
                        Surely with their main man in bits Pittsburgh were going to struggle.
                        Mr hindsight. You should read up a couple of posts. I got on the Steelers late to win but I had a bigger bet on the under which I called.
                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Really think The Eagles will beat The Cowboys this week.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                            be quiet!! No more talk of this until it happens line is 1.5 I see aswell which is nothing.

Comment

Yeah was looking at the 1.5.

Comment

dont tihnk the nfl will let it happen. cowboys to win, Giants to win and it to come down to the last game of the season between them

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                  dont tihnk the nfl will let it happen. cowboys to win, Giants to win and it to come down to the last game of the season between them
                                  What you mean by this?

Comment

An early one, but I love the Falcons +6.5 @ Saints this week. These divisional games are almost always close as both teams know each other inside out. Point differential in last 6 matchups between the teams as follows: 4-8-3-3-3-3.

Furthermore, Roddy White and Julio Jones are playing out of their minds the past few weeks. Admittedly so is Brees but we can slow him down with pressure from Abraham and Edwards off the edge. It'll look even better if our star corner Brent Grimes is back. Early suggestions are that he'll play. He's criminally underrated.

I'd expect the line to be close to +5 by kick off.

Comment

What you mean by this?
                                      There have been some strange decisions with regards to games. The eagles are an unlikeable team in a bad market compared to Dallas or the Giants. If the eagles win it will take away the chance of the epic Dallas vs Giants showdown winner gets to playoffs game. They can hype it up as its winner takes all situation.

maybe im cynical though

Comment

My big bet for the weekend is Broncos -3 @ the Bills.

I expect a blow out here. Broncos to run the Bills into the ground. Broncos by 10+ points

Comment

What are the general tips for this week?

Broncos -3 is a must do bet this week Rory. Good luck.

Comment

There have been some strange decisions with regards to games. The eagles are an unlikeable team in a bad market compared to Dallas or the Giants. If the eagles win it will take away the chance of the epic Dallas vs Giants showdown winner gets to playoffs game. They can hype it up as its winner takes all situation.

maybe im cynical though
                                            The Giants have a tough game this week against the jets. Good chance both Cowboys and Giants lose imo. Lets be honest though some of the most unpredictable teams in the league we are talking about here.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                              The Giants have a tough game this week against the jets. Good chance both Cowboys and Giants lose imo. Lets be honest though some of the most unpredictable teams in the league we are talking about here.
                                              Feck it, I expect Eagles to win and Giants to lose and for an epic last round of games with Giants beating Cowboys and Eagles crush Redskins at home I think thats what is required for Eagles to go thru

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                Feck it, I expect Eagles to win and Giants to lose and for an epic last round of games with Giants beating Cowboys and Eagles crush Redskins at home I think thats what is required for Eagles to go thru
                                                Asante Samuel has been ruled out of the game tomorrow.

Comment

Asante Samuel has been ruled out of the game tomorrow.

Comment

por que negrito?

Comment

por que negrito?
                                                      Banned for 8 posts!
                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Comment

Accum on Eagles, Broncos and Jets to beat the small spreads in the games. Jets is a bit of a punt more so than belief

Comment

Accum on Eagles, Broncos and Jets to beat the small spreads in the games. Jets is a bit of a punt more so than belief
                                                            I could not disagree with you more!!
                                                            I think that the Giants are a lock against the Jets this time round. The Giants are smarting from last weeks spanking and they really HAVE to win to stay alive IMO... The Jets are a gutless crew with a loud mouth coach who is writing cheques with his mouth that his team keep bouncing!
                                                            The Denver show is great to watch but its a false dawn in fairness.. I have watched Tebow from his college years and feared that this would happen.. He is a merchandising machine and the Media just lap him up but this is week 16 and Buffalo on the Canadien border is a different proposition. It will be so cold and uncomfortable that the Bills will wear them down.
                                                            I am a Dallas fan so I cant have a bet on them but I do fancy them to block the Eagles tonight and stop the "so there is a chance!"...
                                                            The third bet on my accum is San Francisco straight. A west coast clash that will be a low scoring affair but the 49 er's should bring home the bacon..

Happy Christmas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun View Post
                                                              I could not disagree with you more!!
                                                              I think that the Giants are a lock against the Jets this time round. The Giants are smarting from last weeks spanking and they really HAVE to win to stay alive IMO... The Jets are a gutless crew with a loud mouth coach who is writing cheques with his mouth that his team keep bouncing!
                                                              The Denver show is great to watch but its a false dawn in fairness.. I have watched Tebow from his college years and feared that this would happen.. He is a merchandising machine and the Media just lap him up but this is week 16 and Buffalo on the Canadien border is a different proposition. It will be so cold and uncomfortable that the Bills will wear them down.
                                                              I am a Dallas fan so I cant have a bet on them but I do fancy them to block the Eagles tonight and stop the "so there is a chance!"...
                                                              The third bet on my accum is San Francisco straight. A west coast clash that will be a low scoring affair but the 49 er's should bring home the bacon..

Happy Christmas.....
                                                              I'm pretty happy that the Broncos are going to absolutely crush the Bills and its nought to do with Tebow. The other matches are a toss of a coin in fairness, as for eagles

Comment

Yesterday morning PP have giants at 2.25 ftw,
                                                                This morning at 2.35, now at 2.10.

Musta been a helluva of lump on Shogun!!

Edit: back out to 2.2 now. Some undismisbelievers.
                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Dolphins @ Pats under 49.5
                                                                  49ers @ Seahawks under 37.5

Have leans towards the Bills +3 in the ultimate fade the public move and I feel the Chargers should be favoured over the Lions. I'll probably just stick with the unders and keep the powder dry for the start of the NBA season tomorrow.

Comment

Bills +3 for me, coldest its ever been for tebow and going against the public again.

Another bet for me is Detroit -1 , the line opened at -3 and public support has come for chargers due to there recent run of form. The lions pass defense is very good and could put a lot of pressure on rivers and force him into the turnovers he was throwing earlier in the season.

Comment

Ive no idea about NFL betting been about 5 years since I followed it properly so I decided to take the Homer Simpson approach and get my daughter to pick the acca for tonights viewing.
                                                                      She has come up with:

Kansas -3
                                                                      Carolina -7.5
                                                                      Ravens -11
                                                                      Cowboys scr

What could possibly go wrong?????

Comment

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo fooooooooooooooooooootballlllllllllllllll

Comment

link for Broncos??

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                            link for Broncos??
                                                                            ilemi.me is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ilemi.me has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Broncos with a pretty awesome first drive already.

Comment

Could someone change the thread title to NFL Betting, tilts the life out of me. I know no one really has a scooby doo but we could at least pretend there's a chance of some sense in the thread...

Comment

that was some return from the bills

Comment

Simpsons acrobatic touchdown for Bengals was insane.

On another note, go Bills.

Comment

vicktor cruise are you kidding me?

Comment

99 yard touchdowns are pretty epic.
                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Think the Broncos are unlucky to be 10 points down at the half.

Comment

Think the Broncos are unlucky to be 10 points down at the half.
                                                                                          meh dont agree the bills have missed 2 easy FG

Comment

Nick Folk just does not like the Cowboys!

Comment

There is only one team in New York tonight and as one of the Giats said to Rex on the way off...."Time for you to shut up Fat Boy!"
                                                                                              One of the biggest punts in a long time and is gonna furnish me with a new 3D Tv
                                                                                              As Mike will back me up here I have been screaming this from the chimney tops for the last week and could not believe we were gettin a 3 pt start from the bookies!!
                                                                                              Buffalo absolutely smash up Denver and put Tebow mania back a little...
                                                                                              Cincinnati cover after some late theatrics so at the moment the accum of doom is hinging on the great 49er's to pull off the win in Seattle.
                                                                                              I have emptied the exchange account to lock in a win but would dearly love to see the accum come in as well..

S

Comment

If the eagles played like this for a few games. Jaysus

Comment

Boooom.

Comment

Love these tweets

RT @BleedingGreen: Mr Sanchez, your brain is an appalling dump heap Overflowing with the most disgraceful rubbish imaginable, Mangled up in tangled up knots

RT @BleedingGreen: You're a foul one, Mr. Sanchez. You're a nasty wasty skunk. Your heart is full of unwashed socks. Your soul is full of gunk, Mr Sanchez.

Comment

Santa been and gone but the warmth of the success still nuclear within Shogun still 12 hours later.... Those 49ers showed some real steel to take it all home from Seattle.
                                                                                                      Buffalo just smashed up Denver like they were toilet paper! Didnt think it would be that comprehensive but there ye go.
                                                                                                      Being a Dallas fan and cheering for the Giants was a surreal occasion. The Jets, in fairness had control for a huge amount of this game but could not translate that to the scoreboard. Eli pulled out the big plays and that 99 yrd TD was to die for..
                                                                                                      Green Bay to bounce back and simply slaughter their division rivals tonight.
                                                                                                      Roll on Week 17 for some of the craziest situations in NFL history..

S

Comment

Got drunk on the 23rd and only after seeing now that I placed a bet for my full tank on Boyles on Green Bay to win NFC at 8/11.

Need some reassurance,am sickened right now.

Comment

Got drunk on the 23rd and only after seeing now that I placed a bet for my full tank on Boyles on Green Bay to win NFC at 8/11.

Sigh, going to be tough. Saints are the best team in the league I think and will be very tough to get past

Comment

Sigh, going to be tough. Saints are the best team in the league I think and will be very tough to get past
                                                                                                            Thats the thing Im a Saints fan and have them to win The Super Bowl at 11/1 but for €100

have 1400 on GB

Comment

Thats the thing Im a Saints fan and have them to win The Super Bowl at 11/1 but for €100

have 1400 on GB
                                                                                                              Ugh, also have to get through the lions this weekend. Probably will win easily but with Suh and Co trying to crush souls on every play injuries are a possibility.

Comment

what will you lose if you lay it off now? Id take the hit laying it off tbh

Comment

Not sure, not great on that shit.I guess €100 max as they are 4/5 now. So pissed off at myself.

Do GB have home advantage? Saints gonna find it hard to go up to GB.

Comment

yeah GB have home advantage which does make a good bit of difference

nice sweat

Comment

Not sure, not great on that shit.I guess €100 max as they are 4/5 now. So pissed off at myself.

Do GB have home advantage? Saints gonna find it hard to go up to GB.
                                                                                                                      ye they have home advantage. although the weather has not been playing as big a part as it has done in previous seasons. most games seem very mild compared to the blizzards we normally get. Packers play probably the giants or lions first game so that will be a tough game for them I think

Comment

Right gonna hold off until the Championship game and then lay off.

Big sweat in the first game though.

Thanks lads

Comment

Speaking of the nfl it seems Jon Gruden is set to make his coaching comeback next season. Lots of teams interested in him but with the the St. Louis GM probably going to San Diego he will probably end up there. Looking forward to seeing what San Diego can do without an incompetent coach and some extra talent next season

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X