NFL Bettin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface View Post

mostly for SB pic but Eli did that miracle a couple of years ago so you never know
    Ah I just figured since I thought they would win tonight I would have a really cool freeroll for the super bowl.

I actually tried to put another 40 on them so I could lay it at like 100 on betfair if they won tonight just for superbowl sweats but pp it's limited to €18 on my account.... :'(. Let me bet hundreds on the horses but €18 on superbowl, fuckers! haha
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Nope not a bot im a real boy!!!! tbf it was pretty dismal from the skins plus the giants really seem to have got there offensive rolling... in my defense they were killed with penalties fumbles and turnovers and eli breaking the plain really says it all!!!!! Its all about Sunday!!!! ill try get something right :P

Comment

So who's on what today?

My accum last week was seriously close at 100/1 but this week I already regret some of my picks as I picked too high a handicap . I also asked pp to price up bears -13.5 just for me for the craic :P.

Lions, Dolphins and bears in the early games for me but really not confident. Just for fun bets
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Just a small interest bet this week. Saints, 49ers, Steelers snd Dolphins straight. I'd have the Patriots in if they were playing tonight but not waiting on a bet til tomorrow.

Comment

colts and chargers both - 7.5 for me

Comment

Colts, Steelers, Chargers with the handicaps in the early games.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                Colts, Steelers, Chargers with the handicaps in the early games.

Colts, Steelers, Dolphins

Comment

Tampa Bay ruining all the bets.

NFL has been all over the place with results this year, say best not to bet on it

Comment

Saints -3.0 plz!

Also can a mod add a g to the original thread title!!
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

really need to look into the saints away record before betting... fuck
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                        Saints -3.0 plz!

Also can a mod add a g to the original thread title!!
                        Yes that's annoying me too!
                        airport, lol

Comment

really need to look into the saints away record before betting... fuck
                          They should beat the chiefs though. They haven't had the best start to the season so I'm hoping they go out and make a statement tonight with a big win.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                            They should beat the chiefs though. They haven't had the best start to the season so I'm hoping they go out and make a statement tonight with a big win.
                            That's the patriots mate.. saints was last night, they sucked balls
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

That's the patriots mate.. saints was last night, they sucked balls
                              Sorry, misread that. I had the saints backed too. But Tampa had already ruined my bet earlier with a late win against the steelers. Gonna be all over the patriots tonight.

Comment

Decided on the Patriots -7.5 @ 5/2. Also gonna do a Patriots -7.5 and Stoke double, probably work out 5 or 6/1.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                  Decided on the Patriots -7.5 @ 5/2. Also gonna do a Patriots -7.5 and Stoke double, probably work out 5 or 6/1.
                                  Got the double at 7.52 on PP. Could do with another Stoke goal and get a sweat for the Pats then.

Comment

think I'm gonna go with the overs
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

First time this season I've been able to sit down and watch a game. Absolutely love this sport. And now Brady is in Lets go Patriots lets go

Comment

17-0 down at ht. Bet gone for a shit barring a miracle which doesn't look at all likely.

Comment

Brady has been utterly useless so far this season. He is lost. And can't have any excuses.
                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

think I'm gonna go with the overs
                                            One more td please!!

Charles any time td scorer was my only other bet this game but the overs was much bigger so need 1xtd or 2xfield goals in ~12 minutes pretty please
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

One more td please!!

Charles any time td scorer was my only other bet this game but the overs was much bigger so need 1xtd or 2xfield goals in ~12 minutes pretty please
                                              GL doug. My bet obviously fucked so rooting for ya

Comment

muahahahah SHIP!!!

Also played the Chiefs defense over the ravens in nfl ff whoop whoop. My dumb bet on saints royally screwed up the weekend but that was great right there
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Can see a big upset for the superbowl. Have now got €10 on the chiefs at 500/1, €35 on giants at 200/1 and €5 on miami at 150/1 and gonna lay the Bronco's I think, happy with the sweats above anyway and hopefully will have a great superbowl sweat...

Looking forward to next weekend, 4/5 in the accum this week and the saints SO wrong so 5/5 next week I reckon. I'll post my luckbox bet up Thursday
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

THURSDAY NIGHY FOOTBALL... Packers viks!classic divisional rivalry that hasn't gone well for the viks in green bay since 08.. although Minnesota have seemed to have sorted out there QB woes with the Roethlisberger-esque Teddy Bridgewater he remains a game time decision I think he will play but I don't think he'll be enough to thwart that green bay offense,that being said,with that aggressive blitz and green bays offensive line being pretty weak expect the Vikings D to come up with some pretty big plays and to see Rodgers eating some lambau turf.. also expect the Vikings to play defence with there offence by keeping the ball outta Rodgers hands.. watch out for Rodgers with those quick snap passes out to wideouts because he's gonna want to avoid gettin smashed by that blitz.. this one for me is closer than people think, but my way of extracting some dollar from the bookies is the over 47.5 historically this is a high scoring affair and with both teams coming off huge week 4 wins it looks like it could be a thriller in green bay! Packers win 34 27

Comment

Sunday football!!
                                                      Iv really only had a quick look today at a glance I really like the cowboys(haven't said that a lot in recent years) de marco Murray is the man at the minute they'll run all over the texans it's a 6 point spread get on it.. I also really like the over in the bucs saints game brees will get it going and the bucs are pretty creative and can put points up.. also the Steelers away to the jags I like that too.. my lump today is cinci away to the pats the patriots just haven't got it going and the Bengals are red hot! Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                                      X