SCOOP 6, 15 million rollover, Saturday 24th - ***Entry closed***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCOOP 6, 15 million rollover, Saturday 24th - ***Entry closed***

To follow on from our attempt last week, where we raised €18,335 for a punt on the scoop 6, we are having another attempt this week.

After a great job of being master last week, Hi Cloy cannot due it again, I will be speaking to GAB and some others before this weeks master is announced.

Last last week, i will allow a few days for people to book shares and send the cash.
    As we recouped some money from the place pool last week, and each share purchased last week is now worth €57.38, I will set the value of a share at this amount.

Also, remember, if you have value in the syndicate and want out, let me know by pm (1 person has requested a refund so far).

So, I attach the table below so show the current value of everyones position and please post away to book etc, if you need the account details let me know, if not I will assume you have them from last week.

Last edited by Norwichfanrob; 18-05-14, 21:20.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Two share top up please Rob. Huge gratitude to be able to invest in the knowledge available to us and to the admin work involved.

€114.75 shipped
          Last edited by Sirtoyou; 18-05-14, 21:24.

Comment

...Will be increasing my shares (2 so far), but will send money on Tuesday morning if that suits...Is it still same details as previous?...
            ...Liam...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
              ...Will be increasing my shares (2 so far), but will send money on Tuesday morning if that suits...Is it still same details as previous?...
              ...Liam...
              same details, yes

Comment

3 more shares. Money sent. Cheers.

Comment

Will be getting 3 more as well most likely.

Thanks Rob!
                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Hey Rob,

Strength in numbers, I'll take an additional 45 shares. Thanks for putting this together.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                      Hey Rob,

Strength in numbers, I'll take an additional 45 shares. Thanks for putting this together.
                      lol

Comment

3 more for me please Rob, will ship tomorrow.

Comment

2 shares please
                          Will ship tomorrow
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

3 more Rob, thanks for everything so far.

Comment

2 more for me pls.
                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

3 more Rob, 172.14 xfered just there.

Thanks again.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

3 x additional shares please, 172.14 shipped, thanks again for all the hard work guys.

Comment

5 more for me Rob. Will ship €287 this afternoon.

Comment

Hi Rob,
                                      First off thanks for doing this again huge undertaking and very much appreciated.
                                      I will take another 3 shares plus it is likely that i will be taking another 2/3 more shares on top of that as another friend of mine on here is interested in investing.
                                      I will ship the money either this evening or tomorrow evening after work when we know exactly how many shares we will be taking.

Comment

Could some kind soul ship 2 shares for me please. I can't do bank transfer here as don't have the little card reader yoke with me, will send back as soon as I'm home on Sunday. Can't be missing this again

Comment

Hi Rob, I will take one share now please can you send me the bank details and I will ship from AIB?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                            Could some kind soul ship 2 shares for me please. I can't do bank transfer here as don't have the little card reader yoke with me, will send back as soon as I'm home on Sunday. Can't be missing this again
                                            I'll do it Kev.

Taking two more myself as well, so I'll ship for 4 additional shares.
                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                              I'll do it Kev.

Taking two more myself as well, so I'll ship for 4 additional shares.
                                              Much obliged Gary. Will have the first beer of the day now in your honour.

Comment

I'll do this Kev. Send me a pm when you get home.

Edit, never mind I see you're sorted.

Comment

Much obliged Gary. Will have the first beer of the day now in your honour.
                                                  Tough life
                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

2 topup shares please rob. I just transferred them there under same ref as before.
                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Just sent there for another 4. Should be with you tomorrow.

Comment

Like Kev, I'm abroad and can't ship funds in time. Would a kind soul mind shipping for one top up share for me?

For the record I will then own 1.33% shares (based on new share price) given I split the original with two others.
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I'm going to want 2 more shares (maybe 3, but let's say 2 for now) - will ship to one ill cat during the week and confirm when done so.

Comment

3 shares please Rob. I was having serious regret risk last week about not sticking my hat in the ring....can you pm your bank details please?

Olly
                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Just so you have the correct spreadsheet figures for the pool ...

You have Theresa and White Knight "Wk2 Cost" amount and therefore "Total value" amount incorrect. They should be the same as Oleras (172.13 and 286.89)

Comment

Money on the way for 4 more shares Rob. Cheers.
                                                                sigpic
                                                                www.d4events.com

Comment

Comment

1 share extra for me. Shipped from boi.

Comment

Hey Rob, I will take an additional 5 shares. Will ship later in the week.

Comment

Rob, Oleras is going to ship for me. One extra share.
                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Hi Rob, thanks for all the hard work on this.

Taking another two shares - have given the cash to Cat.

Comment

Hey Rob, can you check your PM's when you get a minute.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Hey rob thanks again for doing this. ill take 5 more shares money lodge in morning . so thats 8 in total including last weeks return.

dave.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Is it only AIB you take Rob, or is Skrill or poker sites an option? Would just be for 2 shares.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Hi Rob,

Can I take an additional 12 shares please (on top of those already requested). All monies has been sent.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    id just like to confirm, Arazi is our MASTER for this week, with Hi Cloy and some others on hand for a dig out on friday.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      2 shares shipped
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Shipped for another 5.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          So checked with Rob and he gave the go ahead. Gonna combine the work syndicate with this one.

In for 100 shares.

Will likely be a few more too.
                                                                                          Will ship the cash tomorrow.

Go big or go home right...

Comment

#46
                                                                                            the above should be up to date, the fund is now just over 22k once all booked monies are received !
                                                                                            gives us a good chance to scoop it this week, win pool should be about 9 million ish.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              hey rob.fair play again for putting all this together. stick me down for an additional 2 shares. will pm when i get it sorted.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Has anyone investigated any further into tote rebate?
                                                                                                Is it still offered?
                                                                                                Surely the easiest was to increase your expectancy?

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Oh here I feel I'm missing out stick me down for 3 shares.Please pm bank details.
                                                                                                  Still feel we should stick all money on the euromillions

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Shadowless View Post
                                                                                                    Has anyone investigated any further into tote rebate?
                                                                                                    Is it still offered?
                                                                                                    Surely the easiest was to increase your expectancy?
                                                                                                    Arazi is looking into this.

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Originally posted by Shadowless View Post
                                                                                                      So checked with Rob and he gave the go ahead. Gonna combine the work syndicate with this one.

In for 100 shares.

Will likely be a few more too.
                                                                                                      Will ship the cash tomorrow.

Go big or go home right...
                                                                                                      hitch is gonna you
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#52

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Just shipped €172.13 for three more shares Rob, many thanks again for making this happen!

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            425.76 sent for 7.42 shares, so I now have 10 total

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Just shipped €172.13 for three shares.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Just shipped 114.75 via AIB, for 2 more shares, cheers.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  I missed the boat last week, can I buy in this week?

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                                    I missed the boat last week, can I buy in this week?
                                                                                                                    Yeah no issue.
                                                                                                                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      One share please. If you could send on the bank details I'll transfer it across.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        1 share please Rob. Missed out last week. Can you pm your AIB bank details thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X