Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
    Lilys rainbow 4:05 and penny pepper 7:00 , 2 little ew nibbles.
    Giddy Up

Comment

Giddy Up
      Ship ship Cheers! Backed all 4 (yours and jibzzz) so delighted the last one came in

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
        2 tickets for the curragh tomorrow if anyone wants them will email them to whoever.
        I'm going. I'll take them if availble please
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
          I'm going. I'll take them if availble please
          5 eu in if wearing Ireland jersey. Just in case you didn't get those tickets

Comment

2-0 France. Lock of the day

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
              2-0 France. Lock of the day
              Not a lock! And the Bbv will sort you for posting in the horsey thread

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                5 eu in if wearing Ireland jersey. Just in case you didn't get those tickets
                Got them off donk last night
                Mia's first day at the races. She had a great day. Went up with 25 quid and home with 42. Wants to know when is next one on. Pro she was going around looking for the best prices lol.
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Matriarch meant to have a good chance in Sligo @ 7 I've been told
                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

I give Petrify a decent ew shout in the 8:40 Chep.

Comment

Owners must have got word you tipped it up & pulled it

Comment

Anybody else think The Gurkha is very vulnerable today trip and ground wise??

Comment

A mare we sold a while back, Maria's Dream, has it's first foal running tomorrow 5.30 Limerick, Texas Theatre.
                          She was one of the last mare's covered by Kings Theatre.
                          Not great pedigree herself but Maria's Dream had a few nice runs including a couple of wins in Galway and Curragh.
                          No connection anymore but could be an interest bet for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                            Anybody else think The Gurkha is very vulnerable today trip and ground wise??
                            What a ride get in Hawkbill

Comment

Fallon announces retirement

Comment

Permission 3.10 Newmarket. In the tracker from the 1st run. This race is much better but looking at LTO she ran a blinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                  Owners must have got word you tipped it up & pulled it
                                  Got a fine ride in the first at Chepstow to win at 16/1 and lose his maiden tag after 31 attempts.

Comment

Air force blue. 4.35 at Newmarket
                                    Little nibble. Has all the skills and the ground suits
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Going to have a little ew punt on Miss Mariinsky in the 3:50 Dundalk, was the stable second string lto on hcap debut and showed a bit of potential. Good draw and a first time tongue tie so a little nibble at 14's.

Comment

Going to have a little ew punt on Miss Mariinsky in the 3:50 Dundalk, was the stable second string lto on hcap debut and showed a bit of potential. Good draw and a first time tongue tie so a little nibble at 14's.
                                        Got a tip for War Room in the previous race
                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                          Got a tip for War Room in the previous race
                                          Close.

Place for the ew double will do but a win for the single would be great

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                            Close.

Comment

Ouch...

Comment

Close.

Also did ew double
                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Got a tip for Persian Wind 4.50 dpat today
                                                  5/1 at the moment

Comment

Hmmm, was pondering on getting the fav involved in an accum in that one, might just leave that race out alltogether

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                      Got a tip for Persian Wind 4.50 dpat today
                                                      5/1 at the moment
                                                      Sorry bout that
                                                      Going well but no finish in him

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                        Sorry bout that
                                                        Going well but no finish in him
                                                        Don't be sorry. Anyone backing your tips is in profit so keep em coming imo

Comment

Take a bow pat smullen.

Comment

Take a bow pat smullen.
                                                            The trainer has to get a lot of credit, for turning the horse out for its fourth win in as many weeks off a 9 lb penalty with what must have been another few pounds in hand.
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Heading to Leopardstown tonight. Anything worth a punt?

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                Heading to Leopardstown tonight. Anything worth a punt?
                                                                Portage in the 8.00, James Doyle fly's in for this one ride, ground ideal, bit short the price now down to 6/4.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                  Portage in the 8.00, James Doyle fly's in for this one ride, ground ideal, bit short the price now down to 6/4.
                                                                  How did this do?
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                    How did this do?
                                                                    2nd

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      How did this do?
                                                                      Second unfortunately the money came in strong went of at 4/5. Ran a good race but Decorated knight found another gear over the last furlong which was very impressive, one for the tracker on good good to firm ground.

Comment

Freddie Tylicki pops over to Naas to ride Nutini in the 6:20 which is trained by some relation of his. Sticking it in an ew double with Miss Mariinsky who turns out quickly having been a little unlucky at Dundalk the other day.

Comment

Anyone know if boyles paid first 5 in asc 355? I know pp did. Cheers

Comment

Same question for Ladbrokes!!

Comment

Yes they did

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                              Same question for Ladbrokes!!
                                                                              Yes but probably not on bets placed in shops.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                Yes they did

Yes but probably not on bets placed in shops.
                                                                                Fuck. Thanks though

Comment

Horse racing launched last week and it will have 0% commission for a promotional period. This may be of interest to some on here.
                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

2 for Galway

Camlann in 2nd race and told to back Reconga ew for the 7.20

Comment

Fastidious looks big at 28/1 tomorrow in Galway 19:50. Way below last winning mark, imagine this race was the plot.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                        Fastidious looks big at 28/1 tomorrow in Galway 19:50. Way below last winning mark, imagine this race was the plot.
                                                                                        Terrible draw though, hard to win from there

Comment

Originally posted by HiCloy View Post
                                                                                          Terrible draw though, hard to win from there
                                                                                          Maybe pragmatism took over and abandoned plans based on draw. Winner won from 14 last year so while difficult it's not drawing dead. I guess money closer to the race will tell the story.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

He is out to 40's now
                                                                                            https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Got a tip for Beau Satchel last night @8/1.

Into 4s now and I haven't backed it yet.

Comment

Fuck CH4 and there tipping every horse in the race shit

Was all up for a bit of favorite backing until I listened to their shite

Now they are giving it the we set him up bit

Comment

Gonna back Ashraf @8/1 in the 7.20 also. Money back in PP if 2nd or 3rd.

My only Galway bets for this eve, heading down Thursday/Friday, can't wait.

Comment

Followed blindly thanks...Give us one for the last

Comment

Small bet on Artful Artist for me.

Comment

Today's fancies -

Sandown 7pm - Gemini @5/1

Goodwood 3.10 - Galileo Gold @9/4
                                                                                                        Goodwood 4.20 - Sky Ballerina @16/1 EW

Galway 5.20 - Home Farm @25/1 EW

Comment

Oh to be a fly on the wall for the post mortem between Russell and Byrnes

Comment

Today's fancies -

Sandown 7pm - Gemini @5/1 Woo

Goodwood 3.10 - Galileo Gold @9/4 Money Back with powers
                                                                                                            Goodwood 4.20 - Sky Ballerina @16/1 EW

Galway 5.20 - Home Farm @25/1 EW
                                                                                                            Saves the day.

Comment

Shark Hanlon must be quare sick with that !

He had the winner sold out of his yard a few years ago only to do him by a neck in the Galway Hurdle

Comment

Anything fancied in Galway later at a decent price?

Comment

Is there some sort of a gamble taking place at Roscommon? 3 D Russell/ C byrnes horses all seem to be attracting interest..

Comment

war anthem (6.40), mr. smith (7.10), top of the town (8.10)...all still being backed...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
                                                                                                                      war anthem (6.40), mr. smith (7.10), top of the town (8.10)...all still being backed...
                                                                                                                      Did the E/W treble at lunchtime. Sure ya never know

Comment

All aboard - Trixie for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                          Did the E/W treble at lunchtime. Sure ya never know
                                                                                                                          All aboard - Trixie for me.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X