Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vegas

Hi guys I'm going to Vegas in June to play poker and am looking for some advice on flights. I can fly from Dublin to London and then straight to Vegas it's the shortest trip but there is only a layover of 1.5hours. Is this enough time to go immigration or should I get a later flight.
    Any help on this would be great

1.5 hours is a little tight but assuming it's with the same airline (BA or American Airlines, I'm guessing) they'll usually hold the flight unless there is a big delay - have done this trip a few times myself. Just be aware that if flying into BA that you'll need to change terminals. Again, it can be done in the time line just normally means a bit of a rush.

Enjoy though - very jealous!

Comment

You don't do immigration in London. It should be fine.

Comment

Could be a bit tight if ur with BA. You have to change terminals at Heathrow and go through full security again. There are a few earlier flights from Dublin so you have a choice.
        http://www.pokerinireland.net/

Comment

The 1st flight is with aer lingus and the 2nd is with Virgin airways flying from Gatwick. Where do I go through immigration?

Comment

Originally posted by blackbeard View Post
            The 1st flight is with aer lingus and the 2nd is with Virgin airways flying from Gatwick. Where do I go through immigration?
            Vegas Baby!
            http://www.pokerinireland.net/

Comment

I just did this trip with similar stopover and it was grand. Vegas immigration is handy, go far side of the room and use the kiosks. Don't use the first kiosks on left as you walk in, they're not for esta.
              One thing I didn't know was on returning to London you have to go through passport control and back through security, be ready for this if you've a tight stopover. Some people just missed this and so did our bags!!

Comment

Working...
              X