Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
    MikeHunt Picks:
    Updated for MikeHunt. Mellor prob not back with the time difference.
    Gablessya cheers

Comment

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Woke up at 12:56 yesterday a bit worse for wear and threw it together

TODAY

Run the card and blow up

r6 just pulled out, one dart for national
            Last edited by Guest; 07-04-17, 11:31.

Comment

Last edited by Strewelpeter; 07-04-17, 11:29.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

R6 Moulin A Vent nr

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                  Dice is clearly going to wipe the floor with us as a salutory lesson in the vagaries of gambling on the horsies
                  By the sounds of things, he is currently using his own face to wipe the floor.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

And that's a wrap

GL all

Switcheroo?

Comment

DP, your Moulin A Vent bet goes onto the SP fav in the sixth.

Comment

Sorry for being late. Norwegians taking their toll. Finished at 6am and back in for 1.15

Also doing. This on done before dealer meeting so forgive my Excel mess
                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                          Sorry for being late. Norwegians taking their toll. Finished at 6am and back in for 1.15

Also doing. This on done before dealer meeting so forgive my Excel mess
                          Sounds like you earned a reprieve.

In

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

GAB playing a stormer imo.

Lots of peeps on the second who was worn down close home. Could still be a factor in the NAPs table though.

Comment

No change in the table and the collective bank took quite a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  GAB playing a stormer imo.

Lots of peeps on the second who was worn down close home. Could still be a factor in the NAPs table though.
                                  I've put my tipping money on moon racer but my real money on mount mews

best lay both of them
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Sat Nav and Shrapnel currently splitting the Nap by my reckoning.
                                    Lots to play left though

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                      I've put my tipping money on moon racer but my real money on mount mews

best lay both of them
                                      I covered my picks with actual bets on the favs I didn't pick.
                                      A day for donkeys

Comment

LOL at luckforsomes name in GAB's tables

Comment

First race, unseated at chelts, came here fresh

Two festivals in a row, all a bit much for the horses in fairness, should have stayed a donkey derby over big fences
                                          Last edited by Guest; 07-04-17, 13:44.

Comment

Another shocking effort by the collective.

Bohsman now moves to the front, albeit by a short head.

Comment

Another shocking effort by the collective.

Bohsman now moves to the front, albeit by a short head.
                                              Ted , I am most confused.

Comment

See the way i didn't get involved in that last race. That was discipline at its finest. And the next just for good measure until the performers line up to do what they are supposed to do.

Comment

Bohsman 2050
                                                  RD3 2000
                                                  Luckforsome......1356
                                                  Careca 1300
                                                  GAB 1300
                                                  Kev 1300
                                                  Jibzzz 1200
                                                  Shraaaaap 1150
                                                  Switchy 1050

Are those currently above par

Comment

Bohsman 2050
                                                    RD3 2000
                                                    Luckforsome......1356
                                                    Careca 1300
                                                    GAB 1300
                                                    Kev 1300
                                                    Jibzzz 1200
                                                    Shraaaaap 1150
                                                    Switchy 1050

Are those currently above par
                                                    Good job IonaPaul isnt playing, we'd currently be being pummeled into submission by his 20 EW placers.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
                                                      Ted , I am most confused.
                                                      When everyone else is involved in a race to the bottom, not losing money can be as good as winning

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                        am heading out later so will post these all up now.
                                                        R5 iv picked seefood obv wrong spelling, auto correct. But I see u have switch had it in r4?
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Cheers for tableding up those races Noel.

If the trainer is he's wrong, no harm and he gets to turn the corner in may.

Comment

10 races in and we finally have a winning NAP.

Strewel successfully naps Might Bite.

Order restored at the top of the table too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                              Cheers for tableding up those races Noel.

If the trainer is he's wrong, no harm and he gets to turn the corner in may.
                                                              Or maybe he needs a straight mile so he doesnt need to turn any corners
                                                              Last edited by rounders123; 07-04-17, 14:14.

Comment

10 races in and we finally have a winning NAP.

Strewel successfully naps Might Bite.

Order restored at the top of the table too.
                                                                I suspect he Napped that as a thinly veiled insult to us all

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                  I suspect he Napped that as a thinly veiled insult to us all
                                                                  Mellor shows him how it's done.

Currently looking to go back to back in the NAPs comp.

Comment

The Improver starts picking up steam.

We know how that ends.

Comment

There we go, drought ends with two winners back to back and NAP to boot.
                                                                      At the very least I'll have some bank left for tomorrow
                                                                      Another winner and I'll scrape back to starting stack

Comment

The Improver starts picking up steam.

We know how that ends.
                                                                        Watch Mellor gamble it like an analytical nerd

Comment

Anyone else go looking at the Tizzard horses after the last, pick that one and obviously not back it due to the price

Comment

Agh not joking I had Ultragold after backing him a winner earlier in the year but changed my mind when i seen the early 66/1. Terrible!

Comment

A leaderboard!

Situation -

Comment

Very little action so far today.

DP, you're on whatever goes off fav here

Comment

Niceandeasy a NR in the last.

Rounders and Mike Hunt's bets transfer to the SP fav

Comment

Nic and strewel rising up the table.

Bohsman edges back to the lead again.

Comment

Was hoping the charge wouldnt happen today, tomorrow is the day to rally, A repeat from last year!!!

Comment

Eoghan104 picks up a massive winner and goes miles clear.

Tables to follow.

Comment

In the airport about to leave for a stag in Amsterdam so I might need help with the table tomorrow!!

Comment

The Leaderboard

This was in danger of being nominated as 'most boring day ever' but then
                                                                                            Eoghan104 plucked a winner from the heavens to leave the pack toiling in his wake.

Although, if we know one thing from last year's action, that gap can be easily bridged. Take aim!

Comment

I can taste the saltiness in your words and I love it.

Comment

Last edited by eoghan104; 08-04-17, 11:38.

Comment

Bullets

Full Clip, Load, Aim, Shoot:

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 08-04-17, 11:52. Reason: I mean, how do I not back Duke Street?

Comment

NAPS nomination

Mellor, your naps-nominating nous has got you €200 to punt on the Aintree card tomorrow.

Kindly post your picks here before 1pm so I can get the loots down.

No messing now, if it's not the full clip on an outsider in the National, I will be very disappoint.

Comment

Last edited by SatNav; 07-04-17, 20:35.
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Im retired. Frossach style.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Guest; 08-04-17, 01:53.

Comment

Mellor, your naps-nominating nous has got you €200 to punt on the Aintree card tomorrow.

Kindly post your picks here before 1pm so I can get the loots down.

No messing now, if it's not the full clip on an outsider in the National, I will be very disappoint.

Stick the lot on Charbel to place in the 3:00

Just kidding, I'll do my picks for the last day and stick them up along side that

Comment

Comment

My picks for the tipping comp
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Mellor; 08-04-17, 08:14.

Comment

Comment

And my bets for the NAP loots

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X