Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
    Can't wait for the press to go through every post looking for dirt
    Claim we are from the Shamrock Rovers forum, get half the criminals in Dublin arrested in a weekend

Comment

Let's get Hitch involved. That should keep them busy while we spend the €€

Comment

Paddy Twomey would be a happy man

Comment

...Fuck, ...Eh lads I'll need to cancel this, or have one of you do the collecting!!...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
            ...Fuck, ...Eh lads I'll need to cancel this, or have one of you do the collecting!!...
            Safe to say that if we win anything we will be opting for the no publicity option

Comment

count me in for a score (€20)
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Stuck my 20 in there just now luckforsome. Thanks.

Rahenyrhythm (Gerard Daly)

Comment

In for €20.
                  Send bank details please.

Edit; Sent there now, Permanent TSB.
                  Thanks again.
                  Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 26-09-19, 16:14.

Comment

...What genius has a reference of Euro********20...

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                      In for €50. Send bank deets pls.
                      Sent. I'm AIB so...TKS, should read nicnicnicipb, although can't be sure as first code didn't work, hopefully receiver message didn't reset.

Comment

Can you update me to a €20 share on the sheet ty

Comment

...What genius has a reference of Euro********20...
                          whoever this genius is should forfeit their share. Not like you have 50 other euromillions transactions coming through. Jaysus

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                            Can you update me to a €20 share on the sheet ty
                            ...Done...

Comment

Sent there earlier cheers for organizing

Comment

Jaysus, that was me lads - apologies! Was doing 6 other things at the time. It's an age thing I guess. Should have said "rahenyrhythm"! Just don't hate me forever ok !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rahenyrhythm View Post
                                  Jaysus, that was me lads - apologies! Was doing 6 other things at the time. It's an age thing I guess. Should have said "rahenyrhythm"! Just don't hate me forever ok !!!
                                  ...Its grand, but when we scoop you're gonna have to do some kinda forfeit or a paddling on collection day...

Comment

shipped 20 AIB to AIB.

If we bink this, do we make a huge party?

Comment

Originally posted by Rahenyrhythm View Post
                                      Are you the gardener or the footballer

Comment

Sadly neither Dice, just a guy passing through ...

Comment

Lol Liamo, let's see if we scoop first! And again, fair play to you for organising this major bit of craic ...

Comment

Is it too late to join this? If not count me in for 20 too. Send deets pls for shippage.

Comment

...Update...

...First of all let me start by saying I hope i get this level of interest if I ever need a liver transplant (which after winning I will)...So on to business...

...Shop closed for new entrants...

...Extended it a few times because I am feeling generous and letting more peasants have my millions, but no more...

...Spreadsheet is updated with all payments I have received so far... I have received money from 48 people, totaling €960...

...I am still waiting to receive money from 13 people... I have listed them here just incase they haven't seen the spreadsheet... I MUST have all money by 12:00pm sharp...Because I will be going to buy the last batch of tickets then, and that'll be me done... If I have not received your money, you will not be in the syndicate, UNLESS you can prove with a screenshot proof of payment before 12:00pm... After this time I won't be around until about 17:00pm when I stick up the pics...

SPOILER
                                              6starpool
                                              Bluezar
                                              Boylo91
                                              Deadparrot
                                              Fiery Wasabi
                                              Funkymonk
                                              Glenn Doyle
                                              Lao Lao
                                              Noriverrequired
                                              Nuckchorris
                                              poprock
                                              WicklowP
                                              Winkey66

...I have actually just come back from the shop, and I have bought €950 worth of Euromillions :-)... Some people are saying should do it online, but where is the fun in that?...I enjoyed helping Sophie behind the counter count out 63 sets of 6 lines... Plus I will be able to actually hold €190 million in my hand, plus whatever other prizes we win... I will stick all pics up tomorrow before the big moment...
                                              ...Night mates, it's beginning to feel alot like Christmas eve...

...P.S... again, if you see any issues with spreadsheet or any probs just PM...

Comment

Cheers for running- I shipped a score last night from my BOI account so hopefully you should get it in time tomorrow morning.

...First of all let me start by saying I hope i get this level of interest if I ever need a liver transplant (which after winning I will)...So on to business...

...Shop closed for new entrants...

...Extended it a few times because I am feeling generous and letting more peasants have my millions, but no more...

...Spreadsheet is updated with all payments I have received so far... I have received money from 48 people, totaling €960...

...I am still waiting to receive money from 13 people... I have listed them here just incase they haven't seen the spreadsheet... I MUST have all money by 12:00pm sharp...Because I will be going to buy the last batch of tickets then, and that'll be me done... If I have not received your money, you will not be in the syndicate, UNLESS you can prove with a screenshot proof of payment before 12:00pm... After this time I won't be around until about 17:00pm when I stick up the pics...

SPOILER
                                                6starpool
                                                Bluezar
                                                Boylo91
                                                Deadparrot
                                                Fiery Wasabi
                                                Funkymonk
                                                Glenn Doyle
                                                Lao Lao
                                                Noriverrequired
                                                Nuckchorris
                                                poprock
                                                WicklowP
                                                Winkey66

...I have actually just come back from the shop, and I have bought €950 worth of Euromillions :-)... Some people are saying should do it online, but where is the fun in that?...I enjoyed helping Sophie behind the counter count out 63 sets of 6 lines... Plus I will be able to actually hold €190 million in my hand, plus whatever other prizes we win... I will stick all pics up tomorrow before the big moment...
                                                ...Night mates, it's beginning to feel alot like Christmas eve...

...P.S... again, if you see any issues with spreadsheet or any probs just PM...

Comment

...I should have checked my PM's before sending my closed for new entrants message...Of all people of miss I missed SATNAV... Sorry Michelle, but you didnt have to pm and call me a bollix ... You're in now, and we're done...

Comment

...I should have checked my PM's before sending my closed for new entrants message...Of all people of miss I missed SATNAV... Sorry Michelle, but you didnt have to pm and call me a bollix ... You're in now, and we're done...
                                                    Rightly so shunning her skyness. I'll bring lady luck to the game
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

...Hi luckforsome...maybe 7 weeks ago i was driving up the canal one afternoon...you were reading your phone and almost stepped out in front of me...i could have killed you...i didnt...if we dont win this tomorrow...well....

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                        ...Hi luckforsome...maybe 7 weeks ago i was driving up the canal one afternoon...you were reading your phone and almost stepped out in front of me...i could have killed you...i didnt...if we dont win this tomorrow...well....
                                                        ...Ya could've offered me a fecking lift...

Comment

You spent the guts of 1k in a shop instead of doing it online?

Comment

I can’t transfer to get it to you in time. Time zones and ptsb issues

Comment

10er sent. gl us
                                                              Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDad View Post
                                                                You spent the guts of 1k in a shop instead of doing it online?
                                                                Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of Liamo. Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride

Comment

...Update...

...Went outside this morning and tried to get 2 birds to shite on me, because apparently that's good luck... The first one gave me a slap, the 2nd was originally skeptical but eh--- Anyone have spare bog roll?...

...So from last night until this morning, I received money with thanks from 8 people (in red on spreadsheet), totaling €150... I have still not received money from 6 people... Guys this is that part I hate so please get it to me...If you are one of the 6, PM me proof that you sent it to my account BEFORE 12:00pm... If you can do this, I will put the money in for you, and you will be in... If not, I can't do any more...

People I need money from
                                                                  1. Boylo91 - €10
                                                                  2. Deadparrot - €20
                                                                  3. Funkymonk - €20
                                                                  4. Glenn Doyle - €20
                                                                  5. Nuckchorris - €20
                                                                  6. Poprock - €20

...I will update it in an hour if I receive anymore...

Comment

...Went outside this morning and tried to get 2 birds to shite on me, because apparently that's good luck... The first one gave me a slap, the 2nd was originally skeptical but eh--- Anyone have spare bog roll?...

...So from last night until this morning, I received money with thanks from 8 people (in red on spreadsheet), totaling €150... I have still not received money from 6 people... Guys this is that part I hate so please get it to me...If you are one of the 6, PM me proof that you sent it to my account BEFORE 12:00pm... If you can do this, I will put the money in for you, and you will be in... If not, I can't do any more...

People I need money from
                                                                    1. Boylo91 - €10
                                                                    2. Deadparrot - €20
                                                                    3. Funkymonk - €20
                                                                    4. Glenn Doyle - €20
                                                                    5. Nuckchorris - €20
                                                                    6. Poprock - €20

...I will update it in an hour if I receive anymore...

I believe I PM'd ya reference codes etc last night?

edit...PM'd ya more info
                                                                    Last edited by DeadParrot; 27-09-19, 09:38.
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

...Upated spreadsheet, please check to make sure it's right for you...

People I need money from
                                                                      1. Boylo91 - €10---- Pm sent
                                                                      2. Funkymonk - €20--- Can't transfer in time, sorry mate...
                                                                      3. Glenn Doyle - €20 ---- Pm sent
                                                                      4. Nuckchorris - €20 ---- Pm sent---Currently on way to bank, might stick a heart monitor on him for lol...
                                                                      5. Poprock - €20 ---- Pm sent

...Nuckchorris curently in custody for punching a granny who was too slow to use the bank machine, but managed to get money in...
                                                                      Last edited by luckforsome; 27-09-19, 10:17.

Comment

...Upated spreadsheet, please check to make sure it's right for you...

People I need money from
                                                                        2. Funkymonk - €20--- Can't transfer in time, sorry mate...
                                                                        3. Glenn Doyle - €20 ---- Pm sent
                                                                        4. Nuckchorris - €20 ---- Pm sent---Currently on way to bank, might stick a heart monitor on him for lol...
                                                                        5. Poprock - €20 ---- Pm sent
                                                                        Be a shame on funkymonkey if we score. I can transfer for him if he likes then he can ship it to me.

Btw luckyforsome is exactly the username who should be running this .

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                          Be a shame on funkymonkey if we score. I can transfer for him if he likes then he can ship it to me.

Btw luckyforsome is exactly the username who should be running this .
                                                                          ...PM sent...And I chose this name 8.5 years ago for this exact moment in life...

Comment

Ok Funky Monkey . You owe me A 20 .

Comment

...Nuckchorris curently in custody for punching a granny who was too slow to use the bank machine, but managed to get money in...
                                                                              Got out by offering the cops a %

Comment

...Could these 3 people please get in touch with me ASAP, only 3 missing from the 61 of us...
                                                                                2. Glenn Doyle - €20 ---- Pm sent
                                                                                3. Poprock - €20 ---- Pm sent

Comment

...Could these 3 people please get in touch with me ASAP, only 3 missing from the 61 of us...
                                                                                  2. Glenn Doyle - €20 ---- Pm sent
                                                                                  3. Poprock - €20 ---- Pm sent
                                                                                  ... I received a PM from Glenn Doyle to say he can't get it so won't be in...Unfortunately I haven't received any money from Boylo or Poprock... Heading to buy 2nd batch of tickets now...

Comment

Thanks for all the hard work Liam!
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Live stream of you checking the tickets please. I trust you and all that I just think it'll be hilarious.

Comment

It's hard to see any other outcome than us binking the jackpot here tbh.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

...Sorry about lack of updates, reception is shite in the Bahamas... Having a drink at the moment with Danny Diamond, he passes on his hello and thanks...

...Will update all soon...

Comment

...I have updated the spreadsheet, and removed all the information about details sent, paid etc... It is the full list of people in the syndicate... Please feel free to take a copy for reference for when we bink it...For transparancy, you can see I have 6 shares... I'm in the process of getting the lotto pics up, I currently have 2 excel sheet with all of them. Will try upload soon...

Comment

Be a serious boon for the poker clubs if we bink
                                                                                              "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                                                              "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
                                                                                                Nice to see you Frank.

Comment

Can't believe he couldn't do this himself. Half of them are upside down ffs.

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
                                                                                                    Il buy one and turn it into a wheatgrass shop

Comment

This time tomorrow Rodney...

Comment

How do i know which one is mine
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                          How do i know which one is mine
                                                                                                          Just think Michelle you can botox the whole nieghbourhood if we win. No one will ever raise an eyebrow at you again :-)

Comment

Had a bastard of a day in work, if I win this I'll be gutted we didn't do this last week.
                                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

One time

Comment

Did we win yet?

Comment

Doesn't look like any are particularly close.

But when the lowest normal number is 24 what chance do you have
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                                                                                                                    Did we win yet?
                                                                                                                    Liamo will let you know in 8-10 working days when hes finished sorting through them lol

Comment

...Checked all 68 tickets and 0 money back ... Just finishing work now...I'll check them soon and will let ya all know...

Comment

Think we'd 5 or 6 matching lucky stars going by that and checking myself we didnt scoop the big one....
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                          Think we'd 5 or 6 matching lucky stars going by that and checking myself we didnt scoop the big one....
                                                                                                                          ...Ah dont be ruining it... I'm meeting Andy for pince and going through each one slowly...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X