Action out of turn ruling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action out of turn ruling

I know when somebody acts out of turn, the bet stands if the action doesn't change in front of them.

Basically as an example , the flop has been showing and its into the small blind to act first but Utg +1 bets 2600 when the big blind is 400.
    If the small blind decides to bet 1400 does the Utg +1 get his bet back and all options open to him?

In other words can someone define for me the meaning of action changing in front of him.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Doyler92 View Post
    If the small blind decides to bet 1400 does the Utg +1 get his bet back and all options open to him?
    This is correct.

If it's checked to him, then his bet stands but if someone changes the action, then he gets all his options back

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      This is correct.

If it's checked to him, then his bet stands but if someone changes the action, then he gets all his options back
      Thanks a lot flushdraw. Got a little confused about it when faced with an 'underbet'. Didn't know if that was considered action changing.

Anyways thanks very much for clearing it up.

Comment

Exactly as you said really. The bet stands if everyone before checks, thats what the the UTG player assumed was the case I suppose.
        Any bet opens his options to him, a underaise type bet doesn't make a difference to prevent somebody forcing his bet to be less than full amount and make it a call etc.

Comment

Working...
        X