Comment

Link?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
        Link?
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Cheers. Reading about poker cheating scandals all day, now streaming WSOP. It's 2008 all over again!

Comment

Lol at Andy Black in the backround table shouting over the MC.

Comment

all over. vwp doke!!!unlucky but congrats for a great score

Comment

Ughhh the ugliest way to bust. gg

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  Well that was quick. GG all the same.

Got ya.
                  My fault.

Comment

That was a bit of a cruel ending, GG Dara, best of luck for the rest of the series.

Comment

what a horrible run of cards

Comment

Shame, would like to have seen a bit more play. Don't know anything about poker anymore but always got the impression he worked very hard and doubt anyone would be more deserving if he'd got there. Nice few bob all the same!

Comment

Unlucky and we'll done. GG.

Comment

The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              Ughhh the ugliest way to bust. gg
                              Yep, just put an Ace or King not the counterfeit

Comment

However ugly the ending, it shouldn't distract from a brilliant performance. Being constantly one of the shorties from 20 players out to survive to HU is fantastic.

GG and WP Doke.
                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

FT of the Players Championship if anyone interested. Some great players left. It used to be just NLH for the FT, but we're kicking off with Badugi on this one.

Comment

Well done Darragh sick showing all irish poker players should be happy for you ul about the bracelet but fuck that its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$
                                    Noel M rebel county

Comment

How much did he scoop?

Comment

Originally posted by roleynoley View Post
                                        How much did he scoop?
                                        just a couple a hundred grand
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                          just a couple a hundred grand
                                          Ya spotted it on youtube sick finish $260k it said he got

Comment

Massive thanks to everyone for their support. It was always a long shot to come back from 5 to 1 down against an elite player but I gave it my best shot. No complaints about the last flip, standard hand, and I ran absurdly well to get there. I really wanted the bracelet but money is money and having sold to investors I had to be careful not to burn money on the FT.

Also agreed a great deal this morning that gave me 5k over ICM so that will ease the pain somewhat.
                                            My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Originally posted by doke View Post
                                              Massive thanks to everyone for their support. It was always a long shot to come back from 5 to 1 down against an elite player but I gave it my best shot. No complaints about the last flip, standard hand, and I ran absurdly well to get there. I really wanted the bracelet but money is money and having sold to investors I had to be careful not to burn money on the FT.

Also agreed a great deal this morning that gave me 5k over ICM so that will ease the pain somewhat.
                                              UL but VWP ... go attack another bracelet imo

Comment

nick shulman`s commentary is making the players championship a great watch

Comment

Fair play Dara, well played.

Comment

Jean-Robert Bellande 3/6 in the Player's Championships. Would love to see him take it down

Anyone know who's staking him for this WSOP?
                                                    It's been Andrew Robl for a long time. Bellande also has a lot of money independently too. I believe he does better than he publicises in private games, and probably in the big Aria games too.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                      nick shulman`s commentary is making the players championship a great watch
                                                      It's great the final table is still mixed game rather than NLHE which they did up until a few years ago.

Comment

Andy Black is 13th in event #47. 26 left.
                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

2nd now
                                                          https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Originally posted by shanboghted View Post
                                                            2nd now
                                                            With 25 left. GL him, dodged a bullet there apparently with pocket 5s.

Comment

Helmuth still hanging around too

Comment

3 of 16 now. Gogogo

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                  Cheers. Reading about poker cheating scandals all day, now streaming WSOP. It's 2008 all over again!
                                                                  it really is. looked at nvg; stinger cheating, ph winning a bracelet, Lindgren is broke, it's like nothing ever changed!

Comment

Unofficial final table of 10 set. Andy Black is 4th of 10

Comment

5th Irish final table of this series

Comment

2 of 8.... Big fold by Gross with1010 to Andy's AK.

Comment

5 left... Last level of the night. Andy is 3rd in chips

Comment

Forgive my rustiness, but how are people following these tournments these days (i.e. regarding live reporting)? Is the WSOP site the best way?

Comment

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
                                                                              Forgive my rustiness, but how are people following these tournments these days (i.e. regarding live reporting)? Is the WSOP site the best way?
                                                                              Yes, not a bad effort for their 1st go imo.

Here are the updates for Andy's tournament ... http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/upda...1136&tid=14247

Comment

Final table restarting now. There goes my work productivity for the next couple of hours

Comment

There is mention in the reports that Matt O'Donnell won a hand yesterday on a bluff that nobody knew was a bluff

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                    There is mention in the reports that Matt O'Donnell won a hand yesterday on a bluff that nobody knew was a bluff

Can anyone shed any light on this?
                                                                                    In the card game of poker, a bluff is a bet or raise made with a hand which is not thought to be the best hand. To bluff is to make such a bet. The objective of a bluff is to induce a fold by at least one opponent who holds a better hand m8

Comment

Andy Black streaming on his FT now

Comment

Nice double up for Andy all in with KQ v AQ, K-ball door card on flop.

Comment

My poxy bog band stream is already on a 5 minute lag . FFS!
                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

In the card game of poker, a bluff is a bet or raise made with a hand which is not thought to be the best hand. To bluff is to make such a bet. The objective of a bluff is to induce a fold by at least one opponent who holds a better hand m8
                                                                                            Aparantly Matt wasn't aware he was bluffing himself though...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              My poxy bog band stream is already on a 5 minute lag . FFS!
                                                                                              Dull as dishwater anyway.

Comment

Looks like Seamus Cahill is CL in a 6 max 3K.

Comment

And out in 4th... GG. Unlucky to run into a monster hand.

Comment

Originally posted by colm_leche View Post
                                                                                                    After knocking out Hellmuth aipf 80bb pot, must be a nice feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by colm_leche View Post
                                                                                                      Still in the mix with 22 left

Comment

Still in the mix with 22 left
                                                                                                        Can't say I know of him... Does he have an IPB account? Handle?

Comment

11th of 11 now, needs some run good, good luck

Comment

Can't say I know of him... Does he have an IPB account? Handle?
                                                                                                            It's Doug ya looper

Comment

It's Doug ya looper
                                                                                                              Seriously? You not winding me up?

Comment

Seriously? You not winding me up?
                                                                                                                Eh, when do I wind people up?

Comment

Is.that actually doug, thought it was a joke before?
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Eh, when do I wind people up?
                                                                                                                    ^^^

See above

Comment

Cathal (aka mdoug??) Is 3rd in chips of 9 players left.

I was about to say that makes it the 6th final table for the Irish but just remembered it is 6 max

Good luck, tid etc...

Comment

It's Doug.

Sweating on the rail myself.

Comment

best of luck dougie
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X