$200 Omaha Tournament 5 off the money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$200 Omaha Tournament 5 off the money

This a hand that a mate played last night so said i'd get a line check on here for him

$200 buyin PLO game on Ongame. Hero is 5/65 with 60 paid. Bubble is $312 and he sat'd in so it's not to be sniffed at.

blinds 800/1600 and he's playing 53k and opens EP to 3200 with AA89 1 suit

The only guy really near him in chips is the BB and he has 44k and flats so it's 2 to a flop

Flop is 67J rainbow. BB checks, hero fires 3777, BB c/r to 9100. Action back on Hero?

I'm thinking check behind on the flop here, but as played how do we proceed?

Pot pre, pot the flop then decision is made up for us.

Villain if half decent has us on AA KK and high rundowns now maybe we open with lower run downs but its doubtful. So thinks he can get us off hand easily.

Is calling the extra 6323 awful hoping to hit straight or ace ?
    I think it is

As there is no flush draw i get it in here personally i think hes full of shit i always do.
    Gamb@@@@@@L
    Last edited by Guest; 08-10-12, 01:26.

Comment

So pot pot all the way to make our decisions easier? If we do peel the flop and a 6 comes, we fold to any more action?

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
        Is calling the extra 6323 awful hoping to hit straight or ace ?
        I think it is
        It's 5323 to call and there's over 14.6k dead. Getting close to 3/1 on a call with us hitting the nuts 1/5 times is a call for me given that villain has ~32k behind. Shoving not a good move imo, don't think he's c/r against the only stack that covers him with less than 2 pair and some draw. Folding to a 6 on the turn.

Comment

Considering theres so many awful turn cards, anyone consider folding to the c/r?? Maybe a bit of a weak play but PLO tournaments are all about avoiding marginal spots and chip conservation....Maybe Im a nit though

Comment

dump

Comment

Cheers lads. He got it allin on the flop v JJ6x but hated it, as does everyone here.

Comment

shitty spot........i call CR on the flop and see what happens on the turn......open a wee bit more pre flop....keeping you're opening raises consistent is key to disguising you're hands.....villians are going to be defending alot from the blinds so charge them more than a min raise each time as you'll have positional advantage to capitalise on these free chips through out the course of the tourney..

Comment

Working...
                X