???? confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

???? confused

1/2 live cash game , raised pre to €7 and 5 players see the flop . Utg pushes for for €57 , two folds and nxt to act whose clear intention is to call exposes his hand whith a player behind still to act .
    Ruling called for on player exposing his hand???

did he actually call before he exposed his hand?

Usually his hand is still live but he can't make any more actions on later streets( As in he can only call later bets, not bet or raise)
    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
      did he actually call before he exposed his hand?

Usually his hand is still live but he can't make any more actions on later streets( As in he can only call later bets, not bet or raise)
      No he didn't say call

Comment

Player allowed to continue with cards face up. May only check of call on later streets. Player asked to be more careful with cards as future repeats will result in warnings/time off table.
        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Is there any case here for killing the players hand .
          It had been said that any player exposing his cards whilst a hand is still in play then that hand should be deemed dead.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
            It had been said that any player exposing his cards whilst a hand is still in play then that hand should be deemed dead.
            No Damo. You can't kill his hand, that would be awful. He can be warned not to do it again as he might be angle-shooting but killing his hand would be too much.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
              I would be very reluctant to kill a players hand in this situation.

Originally posted by TDA 2009
              42. Exposing Cards
              A player who exposes his cards with action pending may incur a penalty, but will not have a dead hand. The penalty will begin at the end of the hand.
              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

I once got demoted for ruling a hand live in the same situation.

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                  Player allowed to continue with cards face up. May only check or call on later streets. Player asked to be more careful with cards as future repeats will result in warnings/time off table.
                  +1 , I have ruled this in the past and given a warning for exposing the cards. Next time it happens its time off the table
                  ProNutz Poker.com

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                    I once got demoted for ruling a hand live in the same situation.
                    Thats pretty bad ... even if the house rules were to kill the hand - demoted is pretty harsh
                    ProNutz Poker.com

Comment

Originally posted by ProNutz Poker View Post
                      Thats pretty bad ... even if the house rules were to kill the hand - demoted is pretty harsh
                      Nah , if you knew Oscar you would say it's pretty fair

Comment

so you tired to angle shoot and didn't get away with it

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                          so you tired to angle shoot and didn't get away with it
                          Ughh im shocked you could even think such a thing.
                          I was dealing this , but it got a little bit messy in the end.

Comment

Obv the exposed hand was the best ahnd.

These situations always involve people with the worst of it trying to win pots on technicalities - it's lame.

Comment

Working...
                            X