No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh she won 2-0 so that's €25 out of the profits when she beats Hedman Might leave the betting alone now for the rest of the Championships (bar laying off a little if Hankey makes the final) because it's not been all rosey.

Still have an interest in Dobromyslova @ 9/4, Hankey @ 14/1 and Harms @ 12/1 so that should be enough to keep me ticking over

Edit - Dobromyslova threw a 69.75 average winning her semi, whereas Hedman threw a 79.11 so i might have to look into that one!
    Last edited by Flushdraw; 12-01-12, 18:41.

Comment

Proper game on now, both around 100 average

Comment

SHIP ITTTTT!!! thats the weekend paid for already.

Comment

Had a few quid on that double too nothing to write home abt but done ok some game from I Shea

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
            Had a few quid on that double too nothing to write home abt but done ok some game from I Shea
            A winners a winner dude, oshea played some darts.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              Either way, was going to take Anastasia @ 9/10 v Gulliver, but decided to put the stake on her to win the title @ 9/4 instead. It's the semi's now so think she'll be too good for Hedman in it.
              Dobromyslova managed to take this down to cover my losses on that bottler Winstanely. Firmly behind Ted Hankey to make it a profitable series after a shaky start!

Comment

Dobromyslova managed to take this down to cover my losses on that bottler Winstanely. Firmly behind Ted Hankey to make it a profitable series after a shaky start!
                There was a big drift on betfair on Winstanley before he lost his match. Couple that with him throwing like a cabbage in the last 3 sets and you have 'suspicious circumstances' or 'suspicious betting activity'

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                  There was a big drift on betfair on Winstanley before he lost his match. Couple that with him throwing like a cabbage in the last 3 sets and you have 'suspicious circumstances' or 'suspicious betting activity'
                  You wouldn't know with darts. It's a big payday for the winner @ £100k so would he have been able to recoup that on the Norris game? Thinking about it, it's only £30k for the runner up so do you reckon players do a deal preflop in the final?

Any thoughts on tonights games? I know we're both behind Hankey but i think Atkins is a little overpriced. Kist -1.5 @ 5/6 seems to be great value considering he's thrown 97.7 and 96.5 in his first 2 games compared to Norris' 92 and 89.3

Comment

You wouldn't know with darts. It's a big payday for the winner @ £100k so would he have been able to recoup that on the Norris game? Thinking about it, it's only £30k for the runner up so do you reckon players do a deal preflop in the final?

Any thoughts on tonights games? I know we're both behind Hankey but i think Atkins is a little overpriced. Kist -1.5 @ 5/6 seems to be great value considering he's thrown 97.7 and 96.5 in his first 2 games compared to Norris' 92 and 89.3
                    Kist on form should be tournament favourite, depends how he handles it. I'm not having a bet tonight, sweating Hankey one more round and then maybe do a bit of business

Comment

Kist on form should be tournament favourite, depends how he handles it. I'm not having a bet tonight, sweating Hankey one more round and then maybe do a bit of business
                      Took Kist -1.5 @ 19/20 and a Hankey/Kist most 180s double @ 5/2

Comment

Took Kist -1.5 @ 19/20 and a Hankey/Kist most 180s double @ 5/2
                        I like both bets but I'm balls deep in Hankey more by misclick than anything so sweating hard

Comment

Kist should be the best 8/15 shot since sliced bread if things go to form.

They dont in the BDO though apparently.

Dobromyslova was a good thing though although she struggled on doubles. No other woman would beat the mighty Vincent Van Der Voort.
                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Hes a machine so far.
                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                              Hes a machine so far.
                              The only thing I can see getting in his way of winning the title is his own nerves/pressure....
                              "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

So close there Norris for the 9 darter

Comment

On the flip side, it does make for some exciting matches. You do get the odd ton plus finish, but there's also a piece of me that loves the miss v miss when they get to the doubles that you don't normally get with the PDC. Think Green v Harms were stuck on 8/4/2 for about 15 darts each at the end of the match with each player have 9 darts to take out the set/match. Tense, exciting stuff imo
                                  Case in point for this match. Lots of loose darts especially at doubles making this pretty exciting

Hes a machine so far.
                                  Heavy scoring but he could get punished for those missed doubles against one of the seasoned players.

Both players having a good go at the 9 darter. Would be great for one of them to bink it for £52k i think. Was looking at the overs on 180s and it was set at 13.5. They aren't too pushed on showing stats on BBC. What's the numbers so far on the 180s does anyone know?

Edit - It's ok, 7 Kist 5 Norris

Cracking game of darts so far

Comment

Yeah would have been great to see.

Would have proved BDO >>>>> PDC.

Heavy scoring but he could get punished for those missed doubles against one of the seasoned players.

Both players having a good go at the 9 darter. Would be great for one of them to bink it for £52k i think. Was looking at the overs on 180s and it was set at 13.5. They aren't too pushed on showing stats on BBC. What's the numbers so far on the 180s does anyone know?
                                    Yeah his scoring will see him through, if he starts hitting doubles again watch out PDC.

7-5 to Kist on 180s.
                                    Last edited by Starvin Marvin; 13-01-12, 19:25.

Comment

Took out the match like a champion tbh. When he's in form and is flowing, he's as natural as they come. Another thing of note, the players in the BDO are just so much faster on average than the PDC.

Now Hankey to score more 180s than Atkins and it's run money on titties time

Comment

The fuckin scouse twang on Anastasia

Comment

Let's go

Comment

I like both bets but I'm balls deep in Hankey more by misclick than anything so sweating hard
                                            post of the year so far.

Comment

This match hasn't got a patch on the last one. Such an anti-climax

Comment

This match hasn't got a patch on the last one. Such an anti-climax
                                                It's fucking cruel, Hankeys throws 42 with 6 darts and still breaks Atkins in the leg!!
                                                Pure muck...!

Comment

Shush..its frickin awesome...come on ted.

Comment

Anyone know the 180 count?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                                                      On the same double as well , plus added in Hankey and Kist in a separate accum
                                                      ship it ,Hankey will have to seriously up his game to beat kist
                                                      Last edited by Trigger; 13-01-12, 21:56.

Comment

Anyone know the 180 count?
                                                        Anyone catch this? Decided pregame to back Atkins most 180s so so i still win either way.........well that was what i thought because i never factored in the tie and i know it was close

Edit - Got paid on Atkins so glad i did a little business
                                                        Last edited by Flushdraw; 13-01-12, 22:07.

Comment

Just noticed this report on the BDO website from when Dobromyslova beat Gulliver in the semi. This is shocking stuff from the BDO. Talk about painting a hero/villain situation

bdodarts.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bdodarts.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Anyone catch this? Decided pregame to back Atkins most 180s so so i still win either way.........well that was what i thought because i never factored in the tie and i know it was close

Edit - Got paid on Atkins so glad i did a little business
                                                            Always use Sporting Index for 180s or corners in football matches or anything, they do in running spread betting so they have live stats of everything like that.

Comment

Have Hankey backed @ 14/1 and Harms backed @ 12/1. They're both odds on going out in the semi's so would hate to have no interest in the final. O'Shea/Kist can be backed @ 7/4, 13/8, 2/1 in places and could back both to lock up a small profit whoever wins but would prefer to have a little more interest in that. Just want to back one of O'Shea/Kist and then have 3 out of 4 horses. So who are we backing?

Comment

Have Hankey backed @ 14/1 and Harms backed @ 12/1. They're both odds on going out in the semi's so would hate to have no interest in the final. O'Shea/Kist can be backed @ 7/4, 13/8, 2/1 in places and could back both to lock up a small profit whoever wins but would prefer to have a little more interest in that. Just want to back one of O'Shea/Kist and then have 3 out of 4 horses. So who are we backing?
                                                                Compare who O'Shea beat to get there compared to kist, my money would be on O'Shea...all the way !!
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Stuck a piece on O'Shea thinking he may be able to take advantage of some of Kist/Hankey's missed doubles if they meet in the final.

Only value bet i see for today is O'Shea highest checkout/Kist most 180s double @ 8/5 so on that aswel.

I've a few more eggs in the basket of Fulham to beat Blackburn today @ 7/5 so hoping for a good day

Comment

Hankey is too big at 2.6 imo. I really shouldn't considering my outright bet but I can't resist a bit of value. If Kist has any nerves it anything then Hankeys messing and mental games will unsettle him.

Comment

Small double for the interest.
                                                                      O'Shea -2.5
                                                                      Hankey +1.5

Comment

Just noticed this report on the BDO website from when Dobromyslova beat Gulliver in the semi. This is shocking stuff from the BDO. Talk about painting a hero/villain situation

http://www.bdodarts.com/newsitem.asp...=1000&nid=1625
                                                                        Read as well that some BDO official was giving her stick before her semi final trying to get her to remove her unicorn flights.Really uncalled for and to leave that report on the official BDO site is shocking.

Comment

Oshea -2.5 for me..

Comment

hankey you tosser...5-3 up then throws his toys out the pram..

Comment

Hankey you absolute wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                Hankey you absolute wanker.
                                                                                Kinda hope he dies tbh

Comment

Cliffs?

Comment

Usually a big Hankey fan but no excuse for that shite.

Comment

BDO World Championship: Hankey quits BDO after Kist defeat.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Harms making a real go at this. Final set shootout, gl kid

Comment

Hankey plays well when things are going his way, throws toys out of pram when they arent.

Lashed one dart away like ive never seen a pro do before, kind of sideways just not giving a fuck.

Comment

Some twitching going on up there

Comment

Only value bet i see for today is O'Shea highest checkout/Kist most 180s double @ 8/5 so on that aswel.
                                                                                              Didn't see any of the Hankey game or catch the results on Sporting Index. Anyone know the figures on this?

Comment

Didn't see any of the Hankey game or catch the results on Sporting Index. Anyone know the figures on this?
                                                                                                10-4 to Hankey on 180s.

Kist just couldnt get the 3rd one in.

Comment

10-4 to Hankey on 180s.

Kist just couldnt get the 3rd one in.
                                                                                                  Ah balls. Looks like i need O'Shea to win now to break even again!

Comment

the plot thickens..........just watched hankeys interview on the highlights show, reckons they turned the air conditioning in n the final set to put him off now just to fuck painter or hamilton outta the prem league n get ted in

Comment

Nice article on Jockey Wilson 30 years after his first title.

.....
                                                                                                      Jocky’s been on his boat. Fishing. Drinking. Smoking. Pint of vodka and coke. Cartons of Embassy fags. “Nae bother.” He plays his countryman, Rab Smith, in the first round and does him 2-0. Swears later that he’s getting through 200 cigarettes a day. Plays Alan Evans of Wales in round two and beats him 2-1. Sweet, that. Evans doesn’t like Jocky much and the feeling’s mutual. “When I beat Evans, he told me ‘I’d love to knock your flippin’ head off’,’’ Jocky said. Only it wasn’t flippin’, it was something more aggressive, which made it altogether more satisfying when Jocky put him away.
                                                                                                      ......

Comment

Epic Darts, some twitching going on

Comment

Epic Darts, some twitching going on
                                                                                                          Need O'Shea to win to get me back out of the hole, but i'd really like to see Kist win it because he's deserved it more than anyone. Just going to enjoy the rest and be content whichever way it goes

Comment

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                                                                                                            Definitely one of the most impressive performers so far, have to agree with what you say.... Took him @ 14's after the Dekker game, still nicely priced @ 12's!!
                                                                                                            Not Often I can say this but 'I told ya so'....
                                                                                                            On a serious note thou, played the most impressive darts all week, perhaps Hankey should hav bet him but that was his only hiccup!
                                                                                                            He'll prob feel obliged to defend his title but the PDC will be very tempting for him...!!

Comment

Interesting article on 'World Championship Number 3' in Asia which currently has similar prizemoney to the BDO (and less than the PDC), but next year is rumoured to be $1M for the winner.

(Electronic Darts, as far as I can tell).

Comment

Down to the semi-final stage of the World Cup and England rightly favourites with Taylor/Lewis and Australia 2nd favourites with Nicholson/Whitlock. That's how it's been since the start as they are 1, 2, 3 and 5 seeds (Scotland were seeded 4 but were seen off by South Africa)

I'm putting a small punt on the 2 on the other side of the betting. Netherlands are 11/2 to lift the title and playing an Australian side that has an impressive bottling capacity. If Barneveld and Van Der Voort can get their act together and take their doubles while they're there, the 13/8 on offer to win the match is good but the 11/2 on the crown is tasty especially if England slip up. Both Netherlands and Australia have a 7-1 sets won/lost record so far so there's not much in it, and it should be priced closer imo.

Wales are 13/2 to win the World Cup. 5/2 to beat England and obviously if that happens then 13/2 with 2 games to go will look huge. Webster and Burnett are playing pretty well beating Croatia 4-0 and an impressive South Africa 3-1 while England needed sudden death to beat Canada and then beat the yanks 3-1.

Taylor and Lewis don't miss much but if one of them starts to miss their trebles or doubles, if physically affects the other and you might see some darts throw in anger, wheras the Welsh team are pretty composed.

I'm on both Netherlands and Wales and would be really surprised if i don't see at least one of them in the final for a sweat

Comment

Price is everything, sort yourself out with betfair and take 7's as opposed to 11/2.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                                    Price is everything, sort yourself out with betfair and take 7's as opposed to 11/2.
                                                                                                                    I have a Betfair account but i don't use it through a combination of a) not really understanding it! and b) realising that if i took the time to understand it, it will probably bankrupt me because i'd be backing and laying 24/7

I should use it thought for bigger prices. I checked the other accounts i have, and only Boyles were offering outright betting.

Comment

It doesn't take that long to get used to it. It's only decimals and up to yourself whether you want to take the position of punter or bookie. 11/2 might be value I'm not commenting on your selection, but usually the betfair price is a pretty accurate gauge as to what it should be just in this case it's such a small market, there's actually more volume on a dog race.

Comment

Premier League starts tonight

My money is going on whitlock from the start at a very generous 15/2 with some bookies. His broken foot/leg whatever it was that had him hobbling all over the stage at the worlds should have healed by now and he showed enough form at the world cup for me to happily but my money on him.

As for tonight I am going with a whitlock anderson double which returns 102 from a 40 stake. If you think taylor will beat lewis as well paddy powers enhanced treble for all 3 is 9/2.

Comment

anyone know where i could get stats on premier league 2012 so far.. ? like 180s scored and highest checkouts etc ? been trying to find it on google cant seem to get this years one.. cheers
                                                                                                                          http://formbet.co.uk?ap_id=Filly10 Horse Racing Ratings

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X