• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Luckforsome 3950
    Elbows 3600
    Rounders 2275
    Strewel 1450

If Rounders and Strewel bet like men, they would be up there...
    Id only have picked the other one

Comment

That race saw nic, Pat Custard, White Knight and myself bag a winner.

No real impact on the leaderboard but it does give us full tanks for dart-throwing tomorrow.

Leader luckforsome is on Ballyandy in the last.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Two in a row for me but still in a different parish to the big guns.

Table to follow.

Comment

Last edited by mdoug; 09-04-16, 12:01.
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Day 2 Leaderboard

A great day for luckforsome, who bagged three winners. Elbows also in great form initially with a 33\1 winner but ran out of steam thereafter (as I said, I've seen him in action on the poker table before )ti

A big gap from the two leaders back to a couple of fish but a lot of people have a full clip to empty tomorrow and a soft-ground National to throw darts at.

Comment

A great day for luckforsome, who bagged three winners. Elbows also in great form initially with a 33\1 winner but ran out of steam thereafter (as I said, I've seen him in action on the poker table before )ti

A big gap from the two leaders back to a couple of fish but a lot of people have a full clip to empty tomorrow and a soft-ground National to throw darts at.
              ...Happy Friday Feckers!!!....2 biggest dangers now are Elbows, and the large amount of Kopperberg followed by Vodka that will be drunk tonight... it'll be another rush job tomorrow morning I think lol...

Comment

Swing big, swing often.

Last edited by The Situation; 09-04-16, 09:28.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Last edited by Dice75; 09-04-16, 10:45.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                    ...Happy Friday Feckers!!!....2 biggest dangers now are Elbows, and the large amount of Kopperberg followed by Vodka that will be drunk tonight... it'll be another rush job tomorrow morning I think lol...
                    I am on the slam too. Better do the entries before I get too drunk.

Well done by the way. Thought I was away and gone
                    Last edited by elbows; 08-04-16, 19:00.
                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the tactics by the front 2 tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                        Looking forward to seeing the tactics by the front 2 tomorrow.
                        I'd say they'll keep blasting away. Too many injuns.

Comment

I'd say they'll keep blasting away. Too many injuns.
                          Not enough decent betting races to swing at.
                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                            Not enough decent betting races to swing at.

4 huge handicaps, including the biggest one of them all

Comment

4 huge handicaps, including the biggest one of them all
                              I have 3 races but can't do an all out attack.

Comment

I have 3 races but can't do an all out attack.
                                And the bluffing begins....

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                  And the bluffing begins....
                                  I don't bluff

Comment

I don't bluff
                                    Double barrell

Comment

Comment

Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 09-04-16, 11:50.

Comment

...https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactic_(method)...

Comment

Don't worry I haven't had a winner on day 3 of aintree in the last 5 years

Comment

Don't worry I haven't had a winner on day 3 of aintree in the last 5 years
                                                ...and I'm pretty sure that my decades luck was used today lol... Best of luck to you and everyone tomorrow... You are all good people 😊...

Comment

Last edited by elbows; 08-04-16, 22:49.

Comment

DQ'd for staking below daily min. Unlucky, better luck at Ascot
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                      DQ'd for staking below daily min. Unlucky, better luck at Ascot
                                                      Is it 1pm tomorrow?

Comment

Is it 1pm tomorrow?
                                                        ...01:00...

Comment

Last edited by NewApproach; 09-04-16, 10:29.

Comment

Last edited by nicnicnic; 09-04-16, 11:56.

Comment

Last edited by Lplate; 09-04-16, 01:34.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by careca; 09-04-16, 11:36. Reason: changed last

Comment

...Still very tempted to do Douvan/Yorkhill/Thistlecrack to make my 250, and hope no-one catches me...Will see after next nap...

Comment

...Still very tempted to do Douvan/Yorkhill/Thistlecrack to make my 250, and hope no-one catches me...Will see after next nap...
                                                                      Do that please

Comment

Comment

Quite a few non-runners today. Careca, check your picks

Comment

Comment

Quite a few non-runners today. Careca, check your picks
                                                                              Cheers . Should make all the difference

Comment

Last edited by TheImprover; 09-04-16, 10:50.

Comment

Max is 100 a race

Comment

Comment

Comment

[table ]
                                                                                        R6 HomeFarm 100 W[/table]
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

The benefit of my 100/1 shot in the dark (Home Farm) has been nullified somewhat!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                            [table ]
                                                                                            R6 HomeFarm 100 W[/table]
                                                                                            I thought you worked in IT

Comment

Reminder:

1pm Good

1.01pm Bad

Comment

WTF Home farm was my choice for the scoop, now I'm going to have to arrange to have something else win it
                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Got my son to make my picks

Comment

Got my son to make my picks
                                                                                                    Snap.

Comment

still a few left to post....no mercy will be shown

Comment

Comment

Lock it up

No more posts\edits.

Good luck to all, especially our two leaders as they battle away Speith & McIlroy style down the home stretch, oblivious to the clamour of the distant pursuers.
                                                                                                          Will elbows be dining on lobster or fish 'n chips?
                                                                                                          Will luckforsome be dining on extra ellipses?

Watch this space.....

Comment

Reminder:

1pm Good

1.01pm Bad

I was mid edit, welp. Hopefully grand as mods can confirm I had same pics at 1:00 just a shite table :P
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                              I was mid edit, welp.
                                                                                                              I'll allow it

Comment

Strewel clearly doesn't like money

one down

Comment

First Race Selections

Comment

Comment

You're 20 minutes late.

Comment

In the interests of fairness, I will allow sp's bets, given his advanced age.

However, if he ships, a monkey of the prize pool is donated to charity.

Justice.

Comment

In the interests of fairness, I will allow sp's bets, given his advanced age.

However, if he ships, a monkey of the prize pool is donated to charity.

Justice.
                                                                                                                          Oh Shite, sorry, I'd no idea of the time

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X