>>>> Cheltingham Day 4 <<<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>>>> Cheltingham Day 4 <<<<

Commence the tipping, bickering, aftertiming and hopefully eventual backslapping...
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Denman e/w. Probably my only bet of the day and Ill need to be asleep while its on.

Comment

Tell Massini.

That is all

Comment

Have ante post interests in Soldantino @16's and shinrock Paddy @9's

just took some 9/2 about denman

Comment

Carlito Brigante and Noble Prince are my two for tomorrow. I'll be lumping on Kauto and might lay a bit off with Denman if he becomes good enough e/w value, but I doubt it.

Anyone know if Quel Esprit is going to run tomorrow? He's named in the 2.40 and owes me a favour.

And tomorrow's best named nag is Here's Johnny in the 4.00.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post

Anyone know if Quel Esprit is going to run tomorrow? He's named in the 2.40 and owes me a favour.
            Yes and Ruby rides

Comment

Jackpot not won on day 3 (Thursday)

JACKPOT Not won. £269,605.38 carried over to Cheltenham today
              PLACEPOT £1,180.70 to a £1 stake. Pool: £892,566.81. 551.85 winning tickets.

The placepot is paying some nice dividends as few favourites are winning.

Comment

E/W accas seem to be the way 4 me. Pipe horse let me down on leg 4 on weds and e/w treble came up thurs (albertas run, time for rupert & sunnyhillboy). Going for slightly shorter prices on friday in the mad hope of 3 winners with
                Carlito Brigante
                Shinrock Paddy
                Cooldine
                20 e/w treble

Comment

just invested in a 7.50 e/w trixie in the handicaps

noble prince 2:05 @ 11/1
                  born again 4:40 @ 16/1
                  pepsyrock 5:15 @ 20/1

like sweets from a baby..

Comment

You could have at least spelt Cheltenham right.
                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I only have KS to shout for, I have a fair bit on antepost @ 6/4, fingers and toes crossed.

Comment

Like the look of Olofi in the Triumph..should be around 16s

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                          You could have at least spelt Cheltenham right.
                          You could have a sense of humour and then we'd all be good.

Comment

You could have a sense of humour and then we'd all be good.
                            Oh yeah your title is side splittingly hilarious.
                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Oh yeah your title is side splittingly hilarious.
                              not near as hilarious as your attitude towards it chill like

Comment

I had a up and down festival week, still a good way in profit, but just because a few small bets on outsiders that came in and Big Bucks today. The week could have been much better....

Well, I have only one bet up for tomorrow and it is a outsider in the first - Pittoni (Got 18/1)

If it gets placed or lose, I will not bet for the rest of the day, if it wins i might look at the rest of the day....
                                I Trade on Oddsfutures

Comment

Mine for tomorrow

1:30 - Secant Star - 2.5pts e/w @ 15/2 - NB
                                  2:05 - Bahrain Storm - 1pt e/w @ 22/1
                                  2:40 - Arvika Ligeonniere - 1pt e/w @ 33/1
                                  3:20 - Imperial Commander - 1pt e/w @ 8/1
                                  4:00 - Bob Hall - 1pt e/w @ 33/1
                                  4:40 - On Borrowed Wings - 2pts e/w @ 20/1
                                  5:15 - Free World - 5pts e/w @ 10/1 - NAP

Best of luck tomorrow lads! I surely need some.

Comment

Denman now 5s with Laddies.

Comment

Yeah, he has gone to 6.0 on BF

Comment

Originally posted by atufone View Post
                                        not near as hilarious as your attitude towards it chill like
                                        Don't mind him, autfone. He's still bitter about Weapon's Amnesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                          Yeah, he has gone to 6.0 on BF
                                          Getting shorter in a bookies is better than a little longer on BF for both commission and your missing out on a nice E/W bet.
                                          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Todays a Denman day folks, all this talk of him needing bad ground, all his wins bar one have been on Good to Soft, thats perfect ground, today they say its just on the easy side of good. That is a cracking each way bet

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                              i haver to admit to already having had an antepost bet for next years cheltenham festival
                                              7/4 Big Bucks?

Comment

Ive just watch nearly every piece of form connected with the Gold Cup and im almost certain that Imperial Commander wont stay, im convinced he wont get home.

Cooldine without the top two wasnt a bet id previously considered, now it is

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                  Getting shorter in a bookies is better than a little longer on BF for both commission and your missing out on a nice E/W bet.
                                                  All my cash is currently on BF. If I had some on PP or laddies i'd take it there.
                                                  I really need a good last day to get out of the hole

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                    Ive just watch nearly every piece of form connected with the Gold Cup and im almost certain that Imperial Commander wont stay, im convinced he wont get home.

Cooldine without the top two wasnt a bet id previously considered, now it is
                                                    heard about that bet - who is offereing it,

Comment

almost everyone would price it for you i'd imagine
                                                      Last edited by Mellor; 19-03-10, 10:22.

Comment

almost everyone i'd imagine
                                                        couldn't see anything here about it*

*i'm half asleep atm though

Comment

I change the wording slightly, you'd probably have to walk into the shop to get a price. Its not on most websites, at lest that i've seen

Comment

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-rac...5:20/w-o-big-2

2s is best price on Cooldine wo top 2

Comment

Don't mind him, autfone. He's still bitter about Weapon's Amnesty.
                                                              Shut up you fucking loser.

Comment

Shut up you fucking loser.
                                                                Any more of this crap and it'll be a ban

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                  Any more of this crap and it'll be a ban
                                                                  Couldnt care less to be honest, he was straight on with a smiley face a quote when the horse won and then this rubbish as well.

Comment

Couldnt care less to be honest, he was straight on with a smiley face a quote when the horse won and then this rubbish as well.
                                                                    get over it imo

Comment

I was just having a bit of banter, but if you can't take it then don't dish it out.

Comment

the action is really hotting up around here

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

C'est Ca in the conditional hurdle is my biggest punt of my week.

Also backing Bahrain Storm in the county, and Trust Fund in the Foxhunters. Good luck all.

Trying not to go 0/6 for the week, and also expecting that the greatest chaser I've even seen Kauto Star smashes Denman into oblivion.

Comment

My first day backing cheltenham did

Kauto star @ 8/11 - 80euro

2.50 E/W Quel Espirt @ - 13/2

Kauto star to win by 6 lenghths or more @ 7/4 - 25 euro

Double Kauto star and Tell Masinni to win @ 17/2 - 10euro

-----------

Wasnt sure to go for up to and including 5 lengths or 6 or more, Hopfully I picked the right one but most of all hopfully he wins

Dunno if they were good bets but see how she goes
                                                                            Last edited by iri$hkelt; 19-03-10, 11:41.

Comment

#39
                                                                              ok i have bet everything today

and i have 18cents left in my account

gonna see if i can get that on a double or treble of some sort

c'mon ya good thing

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

#40
                                                                                I'm also adding Tawaag in the County, was going to leave it, but I think the MCR hurdle is a really strong line of form and both Tawaag and C'est Ca may improve for the ground,I'm leaving Puyol and Tarkari for ground reasons.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  what are peoples oppinions of this selection for a lucky 31??

1:30 Olofi 11/1
                                                                                  2:05 Dee Ee Williams 20/1
                                                                                  2:40 Tell Massini 4/1
                                                                                  3:20 Cooldine 8/1
                                                                                  4:00 Roulez Cool 3/1

Comment

#42
                                                                                    get over it imo
                                                                                    Mind your own imo

I was just having a bit of banter, but if you can't take it then don't dish it out.
                                                                                    I didnt dish out anything

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by bubbleking View Post

bubbleking you know i think you are the best tipster on here
                                                                                      and if i had any more than 18cents left in my account i would be all over this bet like a rash

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                        ok i have bet everything today

and i have 18cents left in my account

gonna see if i can get that on a double or treble of some sort

c'mon ya good thing
                                                                                        i have decided rather than throwing my 18cents on some foolish long shot double or treble that iam going to use the betting in racing feature on pp

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by bubbleking View Post

ok after a bit of hmmming and hawing this is my mugpunters selection for the day

2:05 Secret Dancer 20/1
                                                                                          2:40 Quel Esprit 6/1

Comment

#46
                                                                                            For what has been a very successfull Cheltenham for me (First ever good one)

My nap today is Tell Massini in the 2.40 at 9/2 or thereabouts. Having 100 each way on it. The only other bet today is 200 on Kauto star.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              cooldine
                                                                                              tell massini
                                                                                              roulez cool
                                                                                              tartak
                                                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Last day the lays keep working

1) Pittoni ew because C.Byrnes is a gangster
                                                                                                2)Rock Noir solid form place laying Tito Bustillo
                                                                                                3)Chartreaux small each way
                                                                                                4)Kauto Star to save my faith in racing.
                                                                                                5) My 3yo nephew came up with Amicelli in this lottery that'll do.
                                                                                                6)Peveril big place bet small win bet
                                                                                                7)small bet on Tataniano

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  still 5's denman....why

surely given the 5/6 available Kauto earlier this race has been "best priced" at very close to or less than 100% today...

so what am i missing??????????????

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Soldatino to get the day of to a great start....
                                                                                                    also took some 66's about Blue Nymph, forgive her last run were she jumped as if something was amiss and she seems value on her impressive debut effort and is decent stayer on flat..

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Not a bad Cheltenham for me so far. I've broken even over the first three days.
                                                                                                      (I haven't had a bet yet )

Jackpot and placepot today

1:30______Carlito Brigante
                                                                                                      2:05______Bellvano
                                                                                                      2:40______Possol
                                                                                                      2:40______Enterprise Park
                                                                                                      3:20______Kauto Star
                                                                                                      4:00______Roulez Cool
                                                                                                      4:40______C'Est Ca

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Cooldine E/W is enormous stuff.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                          Cooldine E/W is enormous stuff.
                                                                                                          You not picking your fantasy league picks?

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            1.30 Pittoni e.w.
                                                                                                            2.05 Eridicate e.w.
                                                                                                            2.40 Quel Esprit e.w. Premier Victory e.w. and reverse forecast on the two of them.
                                                                                                            3.20 W/O Kauto Star and Denman: Cooldine (Nap)
                                                                                                            4.00 Chestnut Annie e.w.
                                                                                                            4.40 C'est Ca e.w.
                                                                                                            5.15 You're the Top e.w.
                                                                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              I seem to be the only person who doesn't get the Cooldine love. Looks very underpriced to me.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                                                                                                                You not picking your fantasy league picks?
                                                                                                                God no. All my fantasy league picks are just 20/1 horses. I need to pick horses with that price to maximise my chances of winning imo. Apart from Cooldine, everything else is based pretty much solely on them being 20/1 cos I think this is the best price for me to choose to bink off something and win.

Only one of the ones I picked that I actually like is Cooldine

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  my will e/w gold cup go on!!!

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Ok so I'm in the local shop this morning and the shopkeeper Johnny is talking about the horses with another old cogher as I live only two miles from Fairyhouse and in the middle of the Royal horsey set the oul ear picks up..."yeah yeah, Gordon really fancies him, says he's the best in the yard, bla bla bla...and to back him heavy e/w" now son what can I do for yea,

Hung around to get the name of the horse its Meath All Star in the 4:40 and Gordan I've found out is G.Elliott from over in Trim.

So €10 e/w for me..... to quote the oul cogher, "yea never now"

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Epic ride Tom O'Brien.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by atufone View Post
                                                                                                                        Soldatino to get the day of to a great start....
                                                                                                                        also took some 66's about Blue Nymph, forgive her last run were she jumped as if something was amiss and she seems value on her impressive debut effort and is decent stayer on flat..

sweet start

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X