Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undo and Upload

Lads,

Is there any chance of sorting this out. Was doing a bif post earlier, that was done in stages over the course of about an hour. Made a mistake so hit the undo button and it undone the whole post. Can you sort it so that it only deletes the last keystroke session?

Also there's no access to allow an excel file to be uploaded to a post. Can you look at that too. Cheers

What are you talking about? What undo button? I'll have a look at the excel file thing too to see if it is a setting somewhere, but it won't be today I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      What are you talking about? What undo button? I'll have a look at the excel file thing too to see if it is a setting somewhere, but it won't be today I'd say.
      This undo button Dom

Comment

jesus, in all my years on forums i never knew that was there!

Comment

Why not just use ctrl + z to undo the last few keyboard strokes.
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
            jesus, in all my years on forums i never knew that was there!
            me 3

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Why not just use ctrl + z to undo the last few keyboard strokes.
              That sort of works but was just hoping the button could be edited. Usually when there's a pause of 5 or 6 seconds, that phase is over for the undo so it will only undo what's typed after ...it this makes any sense!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                This undo button Dom

would ya not just click the "redo" button beside it then

Comment

That sort of works but was just hoping the button could be edited. Usually when there's a pause of 5 or 6 seconds, that phase is over for the undo so it will only undo what's typed after ...it this makes any sense!
                  i'd be 99% sure there is nothing I can do about that, but I'll have a look at some point. I'd say it is just a vbulletin thing though.

Also, I'm in the same boat as the others who never even noticed it, never mind used it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                    would ya not just click the "redo" button beside it then
                    Great post, would read again.
                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Lads,

Is there any chance of sorting this out. Was doing a bif post earlier, that was done in stages over the course of about an hour. Made a mistake so hit the undo button and it undone the whole post. Can you sort it so that it only deletes the last keystroke session?

Also there's no access to allow an excel file to be uploaded to a post. Can you look at that too. Cheers
                      ahhh that must be a real sickener for you.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I checked this on boards, and it undoes it all as well, so it is a vbulletin thing. I suggest you either use the delete key or else the ctrl+z (or alt+backspace) keystrokes.

You could also follow the advice in probably the best post Donal has ever made on a poker forum.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                          I checked this on boards, and it undoes it all as well, so it is a vbulletin thing. I suggest you either use the delete key or else the ctrl+z (or alt+backspace) keystrokes.

You could also follow the advice in probably the best post Donal has ever made on a poker forum.
                          Yeah i didn't actually lose all the work i was doing, i did hot the redo button to get it back. I just coded something in a quote instead of a table so rather than delete it, i though i might be able to just undo the last few things i typed. Would be handy if i worked but cheers for trying anyway

Comment

Testing

This is the random order of names drawn for the sweepstake. ID numbers 1-21 willl be drawn by the bbv and that correspond to the order the players will chose their letters.

1 Dimoxinil
                            2 Valor
                            3 Wolves
                            4 Rattled77
                            5 Aya14
                            6 MrsFlushdraw
                            7 Wolves
                            8 Rattled77
                            9 Bohsman
                            10 Aya14
                            11 Flushdraw
                            12 Valor