Utg leads 1300 action? I call
    Turn 7c UTG bets 2350 action? I call
    River 5s bet 4300 action?

Blinds 75/150
    Playing 21k
    Raise UTG 10/Jh to 500
    4 to flop
    Flop 10c/Jc/4h I bet 1000 call call fold
    Turn 5d I lead 2500 and re-raised to 7100 from OK player and cold called by terrible player. action?
    http://www.pokerireland.ie

I have 10spades in 10/10 hand.
    http://www.pokerireland.ie

Comment

First hand fold, second hand shove.

Comment

Any more reads on the people in both hands?

Hand 1 can change so much depending on if its somebody who's opening wide or tight utg. Like is it somebody who is opening small suited connectors suited aces etc utg? Or would it be like 77+ AJ+

If its somebody who's tight/solid and as you think they're decent I think raising turn is good. Planning to barrel every non spade river. Except maybe an A K or Q. Can bet fold like 1/4 pot on a spade.

I still like that line even if they're laggy. Except maybe give up if they call turn.

As played has to be a fold I think. Unless you think they're capable of just going mental with air. I'd expect this to be KK+ with 1 spade a huge amount of the time against a random. Most players won't be turning their non spade overpairs into bluffs here which is all you beat really.

2nd hand I presume is JThh? If not it should be a fold utg. Why is the open so big? 400 max I'd say. If you're making it big to try and stop it from going 4 way to a flop then it should be a fold/min raise/limp utg on this type of table. Seems like almost 3.5xing is the nut worst option with our hand from utg on this table.

Horrible spot now. I'm thinking it had to be a fold as if he's remotely decent he should have like JT,JJ,TT,44. Makes no sense to for him to pretty much commit himself on the turn with a draw. Got to be a sigh fold. Or jam and bink a J. Terrible guy can have loads of draws because he's terrible. I'd expect you to be chopping at best here.

Comment

Working...
        X