Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advanced Reading Materials?

Hi guys,

Does anybody have a recommendation of books or articles on some advanced cash game theory or plays? Even just a pdf put together by a the likes of some full-time online player.

I cant read another basic boring holdem book, that goes on and on about standard tight nitty play.

Last night at a micro stakes full ring table, there were at least 3 guys who had a PFR stat of 0 over about 40 hands. What use is basic holdem theory at that table? Useless.

So any links or recommendations would be great

Thanks

Originally posted by PokerDubKid View Post
    Hi guys,

Does anybody have a recommendation of books or articles on some advanced cash game theory or plays? Even just a pdf put together by a the likes of some full-time online player.

I cant read another basic boring holdem book, that goes on and on about standard tight nitty play.

Last night at a micro stakes full ring table, there were at least 3 guys who had a PFR stat of 0 over about 40 hands. What use is basic holdem theory at that table? Useless.

So any links or recommendations would be great

Thanks
    Once of best articles I read in relation to more advanced theory was Phil Galfond's G-Bucks, it's basically a more complex and interesting advancement of Sklansky Dollars, may not be relevant to what you're.looking for but you may enjoy it.
    Just Google it you'll find it

Comment

Working...
    X