Online tournament grind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online tournament grind

I felt last year that my mtt game was pretty good, but lacked a bit of sophistication and was out of my depth against fields of mtt pros (like at the UKIPT), so I decided to concentrate solely on mtts for a while, both studying and playing. Live is too slow to learn much so I'm going to play online (for the first time in years).

I have $380 on my party account left over from Killarney, so I'll start with that. I'd rather not deposit but if I bust it I will. I have about 12 days holidays left over from last year that I have to take immediately, so the plan is to try and run up a bankroll quickly using them, then go back to playing once or twice a week.

I'm going to use this thread to keep track of results and for motivation. I'm happy to play on Party as they have a good range of low buyin mtts with pretty soft fields, also screw stars. Ill stick to roughly a 50 buyin bankroll rule, so no playing $20 mtts until I have 1k.

Day 1 - Starting BR $380

16 Mtts. 2 tiny cashes. Ran pretty bad, I bubbled or near bubbled a couple of times.

End Result: $325

glgl, post lots of hands please

Comment

Good luck of course.
      Will you be using software holdem manager poker tracker?

Comment

Yeah I have Pokertracker and ICMIZER

Comment

GL with the grind HJ. All the sats there are infested with staked players soft-playing against each other so can be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.

Comment

Day 2 - Starting BR $325

20 Mtts. 1 cash. Bad day, I started badly and it got progressively worse. Ran bad, but played too aggro. These players never fold, I have a few historys below proving that. On the plus side I have watched a tonne of videos and feel like I'm improving.

End Result: $215

Is there a way to embed these hands?

I like how I played this. No idea what my opponent is thinking at any stage of the hand.

No Limit Holdem Tournament Poker Hand played at PartyPoker and uploaded by hectorjelly.

This is probably a fold. I just got moved to a new table and I had a note on the player that said loose/bad. That prompted me to call. Its just in the money.

No Limit Holdem Tournament Poker Hand played at PartyPoker and uploaded by hectorjelly.

Knocked out in the first hand! If I was concerned with maximising ROI I'd just flat somewhere on the flop

Comment

Thought this was interesting, opponent is 22/11 over 100 hands. Probably a bad fold.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                Thought this was interesting, opponent is 22/11 over 100 hands. Probably a bad fold.

https://www.weaktight.com/h/586db381d3904386408b4776
                i think this is defo bad fold HJ and not close either.

if u give him some reasonable ranges on flop:

his value range:
                T7 6 combos
                T8 6 combos
                78 9 combos
                77 3 combos
                88 3 combos
                TT 1 combo
                --------------

his semi bluff range:
                A8d 1 combos
                A9d 1 combos
                QJd 1 combos
                Q9d 1 combos
                J8 12 combos
                97 12 combos
                T9 8 combos
                JT 8 combos
                98 12 combos
                -------------
                so 84 total combos 66.6% semi bluffs and 34% value.
                you are getting 3/1 on the turn call ,so u only need to be good around 27% or something and you are good 66.6% .
                add some naked flush draws in his range and some random air and makes it even more of call.
                Last edited by Gholimoli; 06-01-17, 16:06.

Comment

Yeah you might be right, thats pretty interesting. To nitpick, I don't think he defends many of those hands, and also doesn't have a balanced range for leading the turn with them either. He check minraised on the flop and then half pot the turn, that screams value to me. Also the pot odds are a bit misleading since there is another street to play and my hand can't improve
                  Last edited by Hectorjelly; 06-01-17, 20:06.

Comment

Day 3 - Starting BR $215

Another not great day. Loads of tournaments, 0 cashes. I did win two satellites though. A $20 ticket, and then used that to win a $100 ticket. So exercising wonderful bankroll management, Ill be using that tonight.

End Result: $180 + Golden ticket.

Comment

Yeah you might be right, thats pretty interesting. To nitpick, I don't think he defends many of those hands, and also doesn't have a balanced range for leading the turn with them either. He check minraised on the flop and then half pot the turn, that screams value to me. Also the pot odds are a bit misleading since there is another street to play and my hand can't improve
                      While I agree that my above post assumes not only those hands but plays them that way 100% of the time ,I still think it's a call by far .

Say of all those combos of semi bluffs I gave him he only plays them this way half the time !

You still have 56/2= 28 combos of hands u beat .
                      So his range is split 50/50 so he is semi bluffing still 50% of the times !

you don't need to improve to be good versus at least 50% of his range .
                      If u fold AT here ,then u should fold JJ -AA as well .

As for small bet screaming value I disagree too !

I think most of the value range would bet bigger to charge for the draws .

If I'm there with 88 I'm not min rasing and only half poting there .
                      I bet bigger cuz I expect the calling range to have reasonable equity against me
                      With all these draws .

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        GL with the grind HJ. All the sats there are infested with staked players soft-playing against each other so can be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.
                        Well, it is just the one staked company, also these players can cash in sat tokens so that's why they are reg fested.

Comment

Day 2 - Starting BR $325

20 Mtts. 1 cash. Bad day, I started badly and it got progressively worse. Ran bad, but played too aggro. These players never fold,
                          Havent played party in years as always hated the software but isnt that the way that site is? soft-ish players who marry their hands!?

Used to be that the recommended way of playing there was full on TAG

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                            Well, it is just the one staked company, also these players can cash in sat tokens so that's why they are reg fested.
                            What stakes do they play at? I've found hardly any regs playing the sats ($5 and $20 ones)

Comment

Day 4 - Starting BR $180 + ticket

Played about 15 $5 mtts, three small cashes and one final table. I didn't use the $100 ticket and ended up winning another one.

Finishing BR $220 + 2 $100 tickets.

Comment

What stakes do they play at? I've found hardly any regs playing the sats ($5 and $20 ones)
                                There playing all the $5 and $20 sats. I'm with the same stable and they have players that only play these sats. Tbh I don't play the generic $22 sats, I only play the hypers, I find them much softer.
                                Also I find pp to be quite swingy, would you not give micro a go to build a BR? There is a good selection of low buyins on there with smallish fields.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                  There playing all the $5 and $20 sats. I'm with the same stable and they have players that only play these sats. Tbh I don't play the generic $22 sats, I only play the hypers, I find them much softer.
                                  Also I find pp to be quite swingy, would you not give micro a go to build a BR? There is a good selection of low buyins on there with smallish fields.
                                  Are they softer than Party? I'm just playing mtts so I expect it to be pretty swingy one way or the other!

Comment

Are they softer than Party? I'm just playing mtts so I expect it to be pretty swingy one way or the other!
                                    party has now been swarmed with by horses of all the big stables, $22 mtts and below are now filled with regs who in the long run prob wont avg >$1 per game, while this sounds like the games will be softer its not the case, mainly due to the atrocious structure party has late game, if i were to compare them id say they are getting close to 180's on stars now.

as bad a rap as amayastars is getting right now, if we're riding the mtt train to build a roll they are still gonna be the best place, mainly volume wise and with the roll you're starting with playing something like a $5-$7abi on stars is better than trying to run it up on party. just the variety of diff games will make it better, certainly not any easier given variance though.

But any site that you cant get enough volume in daily is gonna hurt your chances of building a roll, i know you know all this anyways either way, id still say stars>the rest.

edit: also if you want to review some games/hands you have marked during the week pm me for my skype.
                                    Last edited by chips1234; 08-01-17, 00:31.

Comment

Cheers chips, Ill do that!

Comment

Day 5

12 Mtts. Blanked a $100 mtt, but 2 small cashes and a fourth place puts the roll up to 380. Exactly where I started from

Still have one more $100 ticket to fire.

This is why I came 4th. (Warning, bad beat)

Though this was an interesting spot. I snapped since I had the Jh, might fold without it.

And another interesting river decision. Ill leave out the results and see what other people think.

Comment

Day 6 - Starting roll 380

Finally some run good. Played 20 mtts, won a 6max turbo and cashed in 3 other events. BR up to 690. Busted the $100 ticket.

The standard at the FT of the 6 max was ridiculous. Here is an example hand:

Looking back at it now river is a clear shove.

Comment

Day 5

12 Mtts. Blanked a $100 mtt, but 2 small cashes and a fourth place puts the roll up to 380. Exactly where I started from

Still have one more $100 ticket to fire.

This is why I came 4th. (Warning, bad beat)

Though this was an interesting spot. I snapped since I had the Jh, might fold without it.
                                            And another interesting river decision. Ill leave out the results and see what other people think.

https://www.weaktight.com/h/5871bdb6d39043e5158b463f
                                            second last hand:
                                            i don't like the 3bet pre and i dont like the flop check as im leading 100% of my range on that flop.
                                            as played ur gonna have to call even with out the Jh...your hand is face up here when u check/call flop .your hand looks like a hand that wants to get to show down cheap ,JJ or maybe Ak with Ah or Kh and your line is very inducing so ur gonna have to make light calls there often.

last hand:i prefer a small flop cr here .
                                            u can do it with ur 9To,KQo ,QT for balance .
                                            i think ppl cbet paird boards way to often and cbet it too big as well so i think constructing a good c/r range there is very profitable.
                                            Last edited by Gholimoli; 09-01-17, 13:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                              second last hand:
                                              i don't like the 3bet pre and i dont like the flop check as im leading 100% of my range on that flop.
                                              as played ur gonna have to call even with out the Jh...your hand is face up here when u check/call flop .your hand looks like a hand that wants to get to show down cheap ,JJ or maybe Ak with Ah or Kh and your line is very inducing so ur gonna have to make light calls there often.
                                              I think its a good hand to 3bet, its almost good enough to call. On the flop a 100% cbet range is bad and really exploitable, I don't want to bet hands there with no equity so I need some hands to put in a check call range that have showdown value, JJ or JT here are basically the same and both play much better as check calls.

Comment

last hand:i prefer a small flop cr here .
                                                u can do it with ur 9To,KQo ,QT for balance .
                                                i think ppl cbet paird boards way to often and cbet it too big as well so i think constructing a good c/r range there is very profitable.
                                                I would sometimes check raise the flop, but similarly to the last hand I don't want all my calls on paired boards to always be medium strength hands, so I need to have some trips in that range.

Comment

I think its a good hand to 3bet, its almost good enough to call. On the flop a 100% cbet range is bad and really exploitable, I don't want to bet hands there with no equity so I need some hands to put in a check call range that have showdown value, JJ or JT here are basically the same and both play much better as check calls.
                                                  you don't have that many hands with no equity on that flop .
                                                  All your 99+ have equity ,all ur Broadway's have equity .
                                                  You have some 99,88,77 and some 65,89 type hand without s flush draw maybe that has no equity !

And then why not bet with those 89,77 type hands that have no equity on flop that connects with most of your range ?
                                                  If my pre flop 3betting range is very Broadway heavy ,how is me leading close to 100% of my range on that flop exploitable ?

Comment

I would sometimes check raise the flop, but similarly to the last hand I don't want all my calls on paired boards to always be medium strength hands, so I need to have some trips in that range.
                                                    U don't need much of calling range on these boards at all .
                                                    Amost everything in your calling range plays better as a cr.
                                                    Your calling range on that flops is mostly hands with one over to the J on board .

All those do better with cr than with cc .
                                                    U get him to fold better hands some times and some times u bink ur over card .

Ur trips certainly do much better with cr than cc.

Comment

you don't have that many hands with no equity on that flop .
                                                      All your 99+ have equity ,all ur Broadway's have equity .
                                                      You have some 99,88,77 and some 65,89 type hand without s flush draw maybe that has no equity !

And then why not bet with those 89,77 type hands that have no equity on flop that connects with most of your range ?
                                                      If my pre flop 3betting range is very Broadway heavy ,how is me leading close to 100% of my range on that flop exploitable ?
                                                      I have quite a lot of hands with no equity on the flop, low suited connectors, suited aces etc. This is a pretty good flop for both of our ranges, so I don't want to put any more chips into the pot with these holdings, if I have a check fold range I need a check call range. Also IMO betting a hand like JJ here is pretty bad, it works much better as a check call (what do I do if I get raised? He is going to raise a lot of draws).

Betting 89s here is much better than betting with my hand, as you have no showdown value and you have a double gutter. Betting sevens doesn't make much sense either. The problem with betting hands like 77 here is the villain is going to call a lot and you have 2 outs. I'd mostly check fold 77. On this board I expect villain to continue quite a high % of the time.

Leading 100% of your range here is exploitable as your range will be very weak and villain can raise or call with impunity, you don't have that many strong hands. Depending on exactly what range you are 3betting with this flop hits his calling range just as much as it hits yours, with QQ discounted for him a little. (And in my case 66 is discounted as well since I think its a bad 3bet).
                                                      Last edited by Hectorjelly; 09-01-17, 21:19.

Comment

U don't need much of calling range on these boards at all .
                                                        Amost everything in your calling range plays better as a cr.
                                                        Your calling range on that flops is mostly hands with one over to the J on board .

All those do better with cr than with cc .
                                                        U get him to fold better hands some times and some times u bink ur over card .

Ur trips certainly do much better with cr than cc.
                                                        I don't understand why you would want to only raise on this board, and if you do raise every time you have a medium strength hand your raise % is going to be way too high. I'd call here with underpairs, raising them is just burning chips.

Comment

A good example would be a A99 rainbow board. You aren't going to want to raise A4o here.

Day 7 Starting BR 690

Solid day, Played 15 mtts, final tabled three and mincashed two others. On all three FTs I had tiny stacks and doked my way up into a position I didn't deserve.

Finishing BR 850 + 2 $20 satellite tickets

Comment

second last hand:
                                                            I think you've got this the wrong way round on the flop - QT6s OOP 150 deep as 3bettor is the best example I could think of of a board we should be checking 100%. Villain has, on average, more set combos than us, more two pair and more top pair, and we have poor visibility on lots of runouts with two cards to come.

(this is assuming a normal 3betting range - JT should not be a 3bet in this spot because villain will continue with all 160 (159 now) broadway combos, all of which we're behind and many of which are dominating us)

As played I would be check/calling flop and turn and folding river - the Jh blocker is actually bad for us, since we block KJ/AJ/J9. Blocking a flush is nice but he still has a fuckload of flush combos which don't need the Jh, whereas taking a J out of his natural bluffing combos is pretty bad for us.

Comment

I have quite a lot of hands with no equity on the flop, low suited connectors, suited aces etc. This is a pretty good flop for both of our ranges, so I don't want to put any more chips into the pot with these holdings, if I have a check fold range I need a check call range. Also IMO betting a hand like JJ here is pretty bad, it works much better as a check call (what do I do if I get raised? He is going to raise a lot of draws).

Betting 89s here is much better than betting with my hand, as you have no showdown value and you have a double gutter. Betting sevens doesn't make much sense either. The problem with betting hands like 77 here is the villain is going to call a lot and you have 2 outs. I'd mostly check fold 77. On this board I expect villain to continue quite a high % of the time.

Leading 100% of your range here is exploitable as your range will be very weak and villain can raise or call with impunity, you don't have that many strong hands. Depending on exactly what range you are 3betting with this flop hits his calling range just as much as it hits yours, with QQ discounted for him a little. (And in my case 66 is discounted as well since I think its a bad 3bet).
                                                              if you have too many hands with no equity in this spot then you are 3betting too much man.

this would be somewhat a standard 3bet range for me :

range with with little to no equity on this flop:
                                                              88 6 combos
                                                              99 6 combos
                                                              89s 3 combos (the 4th 89s combo has a flush draw so has equity)
                                                              T9s 3 combos
                                                              78s 3 combos
                                                              A2s 3 combos
                                                              A3s 3 combos
                                                              A4s 3 combos
                                                              A5s 3 combos
                                                              -------------------
                                                              33 keep in mind this is assuming u 3bet 100% of the time with T9s and 89s and 78s and ur Axs , which is not ideal imo but we will go with it here...

rest of the range:

AA 6 combos
                                                              KK 6 combos
                                                              QQ 3 combos
                                                              JJ 6 combos
                                                              TT 3 combos
                                                              AK 16 combos
                                                              AQ 12 combos
                                                              AJ 8 combos
                                                              KQ 8 combos
                                                              KJ 8 combos
                                                              QT 3 combos
                                                              QJ 3 combos
                                                              ------------

so 115 total combos and 82 have decent to good equity which is about 72% of your range.(closer to 80% in reality if u ever just flat wit suited connectors and Axs) .

leading this flop close to 100% is ok cuz almost 80% is value and only small % has no equity and if he wants to raise me here frequently then i will defo welcome it !

also this flop is much better for your range than it is for his range because you will have to take almost all TT+,AK out of his range .(cuz h 4bets with most of them)

that's nearly 40 combos out from the 82 ,so you can say this flop is almost twice as good for you as it is for him.

your much better not having a check/call range here at all in this spot.
                                                              Last edited by Gholimoli; 10-01-17, 12:07.

Comment

Originally posted by robin View Post
                                                                I think you've got this the wrong way round on the flop - QT6s OOP 150 deep as 3bettor is the best example I could think of of a board we should be checking 100%. Villain has, on average, more set combos than us, more two pair and more top pair, and we have poor visibility on lots of runouts with two cards to come.

(this is assuming a normal 3betting range - JT should not be a 3bet in this spot because villain will continue with all 160 (159 now) broadway combos, all of which we're behind and many of which are dominating us)

As played I would be check/calling flop and turn and folding river - the Jh blocker is actually bad for us, since we block KJ/AJ/J9. Blocking a flush is nice but he still has a fuckload of flush combos which don't need the Jh, whereas taking a J out of his natural bluffing combos is pretty bad for us.
                                                                villain defo don't have more set combos than us as we have all QQ and TT in our range but he don't as he would 4 bet some .he has 3 combos of 66 with maybe 1 or 2 combos of TT and almost no QQ .
                                                                even if we give him 1 combo of QQ then we have same number of 3sets.

he does have more TP combos with having all KQ,QJ type hands in his range but we have more over pairs with AA,KK which he don't .

also i don't think he has many two pair combos either as i don't expect him to call 3bets with all his T6 and Q6 and QT opens.
                                                                if we say he calls T6s and half his QT then that gives him 2 combos of T6 and maybe 6 combos of QT .

Comment

villain defo don't have more set combos than us as we have all QQ and TT in our range but he don't as he would 4 bet some .he has 3 combos of 66 with maybe 1 or 2 combos of TT and almost no QQ .
                                                                  even if we give him 1 combo of QQ then we have same number of 3sets.

he does have more TP combos with having all KQ,QJ type hands in his range but we have more over pairs with AA,KK which he don't .

also i don't think he has many two pair combos either as i don't expect him to call 3bets with all his T6 and Q6 and QT opens.
                                                                  if we say he calls T6s and half his QT then that gives him 2 combos of T6 and maybe 6 combos of QT .
                                                                  My player pool reads could be off but I wouldn't expect people to be 4betting QQ CO vs SB 150 deep, maybe they do though. I would expect 66 and TT to flat the 3bet 100% though.

He may not have many two pair combos but I think we should have 0 and I would expect him to have between 2 and 9 which is enough to make a difference, but the main reason this texture is one we should almost always be checking is because of how dynamic it is - even with AA there are so many nightmare turn and rivers for us that we don't want to bloat the pot, and we want to be checking our draws and sets to protect our strong but vulnerable hands, which will even include sets on a lot of runouts.

In reality I wouldn't be checking this flop 100% and would be looking for exploits but its significantly closer to being a check 100% of the time than a 100% cbet. QT7s is pretty much the textbook 100% check OOP as 3bettor flop even 100 deep, the 6 makes it slightly less dynamic but its still one of the flops we should be betting least often in this spot.

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

This is roughly what I expect his calling range to be, QQ doesn't make much difference as he might 4bet it or not, but then we might expect to just flat call 66 some of the time as well.

You can see it absolutely smashes that flop.

Comment

Nice thread Darragh. Good Luck with the grind!

Comment

have alot to catch up on here, but this thread makes me want to do this again on here, its fun and at least creates discussion. will post on hands when i can darragh BOL

Comment

Day 8 Starting BR 690

Too hungover to play much. Played 5 mtts, chopped an omaha one for $150, also won a $20 ticket.
                                                                          Finishing BR $810

Comment

Day 9

Starting BR $810

Played about 24 mtts, Two final tables including a 5th place for $290 + $50 bounties, BR up to $1085.

5th place was actually pretty soul crushing. Was CL and lost a flip with JJ vs AK, then got it in with AK against shortstack (6BBS) with K2s and lost, then shoved 12 bb with AK and lost to a9.

Had some fun hands along the way. These are both from the final table:

Now I'm over $1k I can mix in a few $20 games.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Day 10 - Starting BR 1085

Soul crushing day. I was on the final table of a big tournament and blew up, made a bad bluff and got called by a ridiculous hand, then instantly stacked off on the rest of the tables. First time I've tilted in years.

Ending BR 1090

One spot I've been misplaying is detailed below, I played it badly the first time and well the second. Call is much better than raise.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Do you do anything for your mental game HJ? I've been practicing meditation for a while now and the difference in my poker play when I'm consistent with my practice is like night and day.

Benefits are endless, from emotional control to discipline and also the awareness and general sharpness of mind to notice spots that you might not normally.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Not really although I probably should. I downloaded headspace a while ago, I'm going to try and use it for 10mins before my next few sessions.

Day 11 Starting BR $1085.

Terrible session, ran awfully. No cashes from about 21 mtts. Luckily I won a $5 omaha mtt to cover most of the losses. Ending BR $1045

Comment

#42
                                                                                    really nice thread, best of luck with it, good too see one of these again, will definitely follow
                                                                                    take sweets from strangers, lose everything!

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by TheBlackRaven View Post
                                                                                      Do you do anything for your mental game HJ? I've been practicing meditation for a while now and the difference in my poker play when I'm consistent with my practice is like night and day.

Benefits are endless, from emotional control to discipline and also the awareness and general sharpness of mind to notice spots that you might not normally.
                                                                                      Seconded can really make a big difference

Comment

#44
                                                                                        What relaxation and meditation tips advice apps would people recommend for poker. I would be very interested to hear people's opinions on this.
                                                                                        Really enjoying this thread HJ.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Day 12 (Sat). Starting BR $1045.

Meditated for 10 mins. Played a tonne of tournaments, played well but ran bad, cashed none. Finishing BR $905.

Hoping todays entry isn't too similar!

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Day 13 Sunday Starting BR $905

Played a huge amount of tournaments, no cashes bar winning a small omaha tournament to claw back some of the buyins. Finishing BR $880

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Took a few days off for various reasons, watched a few videos and reviewed a lot of hands I've played. I've been concentrating on playing as good theoretical poker as possible and not worrying about exploitive play, but from looking through the hands I've realise that at these stakes players really call far too much, I get called in a lot of spots where an aggressive move seems definitely plus chip EV, but may not be against a crazy calling range. So I'm going to tone down the aggression alot and try and exploit the fields tendency to overcall.

This hand is a good example, once the flop came up I had planned to bet three streets whether I hit or not, luckily I did but you can see from what he called me with that this line is going to be a pretty bad one against someone who calls way too much. This hand was close to the bubble.

I mentioned this before, but I spotted quite a few hands where I shoved over someones raise where a call would be much better, even when a call should really signify a huge hand. This hand shows exactly why...

I've been a member of upswing for the last month or two and learnt quite a lot, they have a very novel approach to training which I found pretty refreshing. Funnily enough though I learnt the most from watching videos of final tables on stars with no commentary. For the biggest tournaments the play tends to be close to perfect and its very interesting following the action and trying to understand some of the plays that seem at first glance counter intuitive; normally its ICM related.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Day 14 Starting BR $880

I won a omaha mtt and a few small cashes, BR up to $1050

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  exploitative all the way dont bother with trying to figure out gto its not like people are taking your range, pos ,tendencies.into account
                                                                                                  also tighten up utg i dont think 75ss will be a long term winning open

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Regs are taking all of those things into account. I wouldn't always open 75s utg but its good to have some overall board coverage from UTG, and you almost never get played back at. 76s is a bad fold IMO

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Day 15 Starting BR $1050

16 Tournaments, 5 cashes. BR up to $1150

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        A couple of people asked about this over the weekend so thought I should add a final update. I moved two hundred dollars over to Stars and immediately binked a ticket into a $82 omaha knockout MTT, I won it for about $3500 putting the online BR up to just over 5k, which seems like a fitting end. My current poker goal is to cash in a HORSE tournament. Thanks for all the posts and comments, I feel like my game improved immeasurably over the few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                        X