• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
    what's your sn sp?
    Finsceal Beo you chopped that hans with the K
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Denny Crane and Goldcupfav playing headsup.

From a quick look, scores look like:

If Denny wins:

Mickste (70)
      Denny (50)
      Goldcupfav (46)
      KK82 (46 loses on tiebreaker)

If Goldcupfav wins:

Mickste (70)
      Goldcupfav (51)
      KK82 (46)
      Denny (45)

I need to double check a few things though, so that could be wrong.

A little with 6 non-competiting players making FTs.

Comment

That was a fun session (not for me!), but a 4-hour night to get all events finished, so manageable for most people!

This is how the league finished, and Mickste was the run away winner. The other podium spots went down to the wire, with Goldcupfav and KK82 taking the honours.

18 players took part, so a €180 prizefund, split as follows:

1st - €90
        2nd - €63
        3rd - €27

The points in the table will also reflect the below instances:

Event 1 - Oleras finished 4th, so everyone from 5th-10th moved up 1 place.
        Event 2 - Crow finished 3rd, so everyone from 4th-10th moved up 1 place.
        Event 3 - All good
        Event 4 - Crow finished 4th, so everyone from 5th-10th moved up 1 place.
        Event 5 - Newbie, Sharap and Oleras finished 5th,6th and 9th so everyone from 10th-12th moved up 3 places, and 7th-8th moved up 2 places.

I'm going to hold off payment until tomorrow, because i want to leave it open incase i made any mistakes, which affect the overall scores so please let me know if you see anyting.

Thanks guys, and until next time...

SPOILER

Comment

Well played, Mick! A well deserved victory!

Comment

Cheers for doing all the leg work tony organising and setting it up.

GG everyone

Comment

Thanks for setting this up, was very enjoyable

Comment

Yeh thanks for running this - Would play again next time

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                  Well played, Mick! A well deserved victory!
                  Forgot to thank Flushdraw... The Master of IPB games.. If we're still in the same situation next week I'd be happy to play again.. Maybe add a game of HORSE? Probably not though..

Comment

Thanks for organising and running it Flushdraw, and wp Mickste!

Comment

Thanks for organizing Tony.

Comment

Fair play Tony, would definitely be interested in a re-run next Friday

Comment

cheers Tony, was really good fun

Comment

Shipped €90 to mickste on Stars.

PM sent to Goldcupfav and KK82.

Comment

Fair play to you Tony, was a good laugh for sure. Wp mickste, deserved winner.

Maybe add a game of HORSE? Probably not though..
                              Are ya well in the head? Most people thought the were playing regular Omaha in the H/L. Can you imagine the stress of trying to follow Razz, stud or 2-7 triple draw?
                              Last edited by coillcam; 21-03-20, 11:21.

Comment

Thanks Tony enjoyed it even though obviously the Omaha hl spooked me for the other games, saying that, up for horse next week

Comment

Enjoyable evening thanks Flushdraw and WP Mickste.

Would play again.

Comment

If we do another one, what were your thoughts on last night?

Too many games, blinds too short, stacks to short, 6 max was crap, not staggered enough. skip the headsup etc?

My thoughts were that

5 min blinds were too long for the HU. Change to 3 mins
                                    Maybe have 5k stacks, because 3k only allows 1 bluff to go wrong!
                                    5 mins blinds were fine. We don't want to sit around forever.
                                    HORSE would be too tricky to play alongside other vairants.
                                    Holdem games would be better as 9 max, not 6 max.

Feel free to answer any of the above, and quote questons commenting on whatever you feel. Will take a look at all the feedback and work on something.
                                    • Similar to last night. 5 staggered games across 1 night
                                    • 2 games of different variants + 1 holdem one night per week across 4 weeks (12 games league)
                                    • 1 holdem and 1 PLO on the night, probably Friday.
                                    • Prefer 6 max holdem
                                    • Prefer 9 max holdem
                                    • Just play games for fun, with no overall prize
                                    • Prefer to have a small overall prize
                                    • I liked the KO idea
                                    • I didn’t like the KO idea
                                    • 3k stack is too short, prefer 5k stack
                                    • 5 mins blinds are too short, prefer longer.

Comment

Everyone paid. gg!

Comment

Can you do PKOs in Home games? Might have heard you can't before. Just normal KOs are a bit boring these days. Especially if it's only for a couple of dollars it seems kinda inconsequential

Comment

Can you do PKOs in Home games? Might have heard you can't before. Just normal KOs are a bit boring these days. Especially if it's only for a couple of dollars it seems kinda inconsequential
                                          Nope, no option for PKOs or re-entrys, because i would have done both

Comment

Thanks for organizing well done,

I love heads up but usually only single table it, and have it popping up with 3 other games etc is kinda distracting as it needs all your focus, blinds went a bit fast on some tourneys cant remember which one, but overall thought it was great

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

• Similar to last night. 5 staggered games across 1 night
                                              • 2 games of different variants + 1 holdem one night per week across 4 weeks (12 games league)
                                              • 1 holdem and 1 PLO on the night, probably Friday.
                                              • Prefer 6 max holdem
                                              • Prefer 9 max holdem
                                              • Just play games for fun, with no overall prize
                                              • Prefer to have a small overall prize
                                              • I liked the KO idea
                                              • I didn’t like the KO idea
                                              • 3k stack is too short, prefer 5k stack
                                              • 5 mins blinds are too short, prefer longer.
                                              Staggered games worked well I thought.
                                              Would like the 12 game league idea
                                              Preference for 9 handed
                                              Overall prize should be kept imo
                                              Like the KO's but like KK said progressive KO's are much better and great craic
                                              5k stack
                                              5 mins is perfect if the stack is 5k - No need to increse both, one or the other, 5K, 5 Mins imo

Comment

I'll create a couple of games for tomorrow, so keep yourselves free for a game. No overall prize, just for fun.

I'll also set up a small 10-12 game league that lasts 4 weeks and starts from next Friday. That will give us time to get some funds in, and allow me to make a suitable structure, and set up all the games.

I will create a separate thread for the new league, but if anyone wants to get involved in tomorrow's games, make sure you join the club!

Home Game Club

- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
                                                - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
                                                - Enter my Club ID number: 3220475
                                                - Enter my Invitation Code: Please PM me for the code. I really want to only keep this open for IPB players only. Also mention if/how you want to transfer entry funds.
                                                - In the 'Your Name' tab, please make sure you enter your IPB username. This will help me easily figure out who's who and allow other group members to know who's involved.
                                                - I'll accept new members when i notice them and if i recognise them

Comment

No real interest in a COOP over one night but i'd play a small league,
                                                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

I'll create a couple of games for tomorrow, so keep yourselves free for a game. No overall prize, just for fun.

I'll also set up a small 10-12 game league that lasts 4 weeks and starts from next Friday. That will give us time to get some funds in, and allow me to make a suitable structure, and set up all the games.

I will create a separate thread for the new league, but if anyone wants to get involved in tomorrow's games, make sure you join the club!

Home Game Club

- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
                                                    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
                                                    - Enter my Club ID number: 3220475
                                                    - Enter my Invitation Code: Please PM me for the code. I really want to only keep this open for IPB players only. Also mention if/how you want to transfer entry funds.
                                                    - In the 'Your Name' tab, please make sure you enter your IPB username. This will help me easily figure out who's who and allow other group members to know who's involved.
                                                    - I'll accept new members when i notice them and if i recognise them
                                                    same games as last week, but tables of 8?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                      same games as last week, but tables of 8?
                                                      Was thinking of dropping the heads-up, and making the first $3 game a rebuy? There's no overall prize so might juice that up a little.

Will make them all full-ring too (which will be 9 max i think)

I'll take a look later as i don't have the client on this laptop.

Comment

Was thinking of dropping the heads-up, and making the first $3 game a rebuy? There's no overall prize so might juice that up a little.

Will make them all full-ring too (which will be 9 max i think)

I'll take a look later as i don't have the client on this laptop.
                                                        sounds good. didn't play the HU personally as requires too much focus (for me anyway) if you're playing multiple games

Comment

I'm still waiting on stars to get back to me since last Saturday. They let me deposit €35 and froze my account straight away. Have told them I just want the money back at this stage, no reply and account still locked so doesnt look like I'll be able to play

Comment

I'm still waiting on stars to get back to me since last Saturday. They let me deposit €35 and froze my account straight away. Have told them I just want the money back at this stage, no reply and account still locked so doesnt look like I'll be able to play

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                              was exact same for me last week, I just lied about the reason why I needed to speak to someone so that i could chat online. once in the chat, they sorted it out there and then

Comment

In for tommorow.

Maybe set up a 25.50 ROE cash game too, be a laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                                                X