Fantasy footie weekly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy footie weekly

I want to set something like this up, but need to know if there is a base to work with and try to figure out any possible problems before they arise.

It would be a weekly based fantasy footie competition, most likely not just here(bigger prizes more fun) so will boards or something similar but not a huge amount of people with a €10 entry fee.

Each player creates a team and every week you wish to enter, you just set your team up for that gameweek. So if you enter gw22 and you want to go again gw23 you can just make 15 transfers and have a brand new team. The negative scores for all your transfers do not matter anymore thankfully.

Each week, before kickoff, I will post a list of all the teams who are competing on this gameweek. The league will have most likely have a lot of players who will not play a certain gameweek, hence why I will ensure to post the list on time weekly.

Winner takes all job, but if there is a tie it's just a direct split. You would only join the weeks you want to, no tokens will be counted and money would be paid out as soon as final points are confirmed.

I would only be taking money via revolut/stars and from the bank I have, as I want the money absolutely paid before the first kickoff to avoid possible angle shooting and will not allow any late transfers.

There might be a few people angle shooting in a small regard in terms of building their bank for their team up during the weeks, but am absolutely fine with this.

Cannot see any other things to be weary of, but if you have anything please share as I absolutely might be missing something obvious.

Give this an auld thanks if any of you folks might be interested, as I will get this going in January for the remainder of the year if so
    Last edited by mdoug; 12-12-19, 10:56.
    Go big or go homeless.
Working...
X