Clear All

Unibet Open Dublin

1. Name : Kevin Duffy

2. Event : Unibet Open Dublin Main Event Day 1B

3. Entry fee : €1,100
    4. Percentage looking to sell : 50%
    5. Cost per % : €11
    6. Any Mark Up : None

7. Hendon Mob Profile : https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/pla...p?a=r&n=446144

8. Means of money transfer : Bank Transfer/Revolut/ Cash at venue/ Party/Stars

9. Steps to confirm sale: will confirm in thread

10. Any other info :

I realise probably no-one knows who I am so here's a small bit about me. Been playing about 4 years after running the Poker Society in DCU where I started. Playing mostly lower stakes live cash and tournaments.
    Moved to Boston for a year and a half in 2017/2018 playing a lot in New Hampshire and
    weekends in Twin Rivers and Foxwoods/Mohegan Sun for anyone familiar with the area. Primarily $1/2 and $2/5 cash.
    More recently min cashed the ACOP and busted day 2 of the European Deepstack, feeling good about my game and studying a fair bit on Upswing poker.

Not sure if there'd be any interest but said I'd post here just in case.
    Will only be firing one bullet, looking to sell full 50% or as close to it as possible otherwise will probably just play the €330 side event on Saturday.

Thanks

I'll take 3%. PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
      i'll take 30% - when is Day 1B?
      Day 1B is Friday 28th February- 12pm start

Comment

I’ll take the rest, 17%?

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
          I’ll take the rest, 17%?
          Somebody else PM'd me before you posted this asking for 6%. So there is still 11% if you are interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
            i'll take 30% - when is Day 1B?
            Payment Received -30%

Comment

6% Payment also received

Comment

Originally posted by Duffman K View Post
                Somebody else PM'd me before you posted this asking for 6%. So there is still 11% if you are interested?
                Yes I’ll take the 11%. I’m playing 1B myself so can either give you cash @ the venue or send on Stars.

Comment

Yes I’ll take the 11%. I’m playing 1B myself so can either give you cash @ the venue or send on Stars.
                  PM sent

Comment

Payment Received -11%

Comment

1st break stack is approx 28.5K, average is 30.3K no major hands

Comment

Lost a few big pots in a row, down to 17K , blinds 200/500

Comment

Got back up to about 25K before losing a multiway pot with QQ on an Ahigh board. Lost a couple smaller pots.

In the BB with 12.1K stack, blinds 300/600, MP opens 1.4K, button 3bets 4.5K ish I jam AK, get called by JJ of button, J on the flop.

Bust.

Comment

Working...
                          X