X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    We all know where you live now.
    @hitch, bit classier than the gaf in Ranelagh!

Also, reminds me, I need to PM Keane.

Also, Keane, I have sigs turned off, so only found out about your spammy efforts today. If I get home at a reasonable hour tonight, and have time, I'll get on the canvas trail.
    Last edited by Emmet; 30-06-11, 12:27.

Comment

Keane Im spamming the shit out of my FB for you!
      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Transformers 2 is in the top 5 of the worst movies ever made. I hear this new one is even worse which seems hard.

That new xmen is a pile of shite.
        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

And now I have to talk to people I really dont want to...
          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
            Transformers 2 is in the top 5 of the worst movies ever made. I hear this new one is even worse which seems hard.

Something is wrong with you

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
              He'd have to be a noble spirit indeed.

My backup plan was to get everyone to vote for me twice, but Donal's on that like a rash the crafty fucker
              i dint come down in the last shower !!

Also, if we have 900 "likes" and then 100 votes for keane, but the number increases by only 11 . . . then my bat sense tell me your up to something

Cheating shall get punished!!

Guy -

I need to send a press release to "App" review sites. I was wondering were to get a list of them, (must be close to 100) . I dont no were to start . . .
              GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                Also, Keane, I have sigs turned off, so only found out about your spammy efforts today. If I get home at a reasonable hour tonight, and have time, I'll get on the canvas trail.
                Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                Keane Im spamming the shit out of my FB for you!
                BBV4Life

Comment

Ive just recruited two of the birds to spam for you too. KEANO KEANO KEANO

Comment

BBV4Life
                    She's fighting back

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                      i dint come down in the last shower !!

Also, if we have 900 "likes" and then 100 votes for keane, but the number increases by only 11 . . . then my bat sense tell me your up to something

Cheating shall get punished!!

Guy -

I need to send a press release to "App" review sites. I was wondering were to get a list of them, (must be close to 100) . I dont no were to start . . .
                      Some guy told me he could hire me an Indian dude to make 500 accounts for me for 20 quid

I genuinely haven't and wouldn't ask anybody to vote twice - if it was some random competition my scruples would be non-existent, but wouldn't do that to an IPBer.

Also, drop me a PM if you need any printing done, I'll get you cost price (this is not a bribe).

EDIT: (Unless you take bribes)

Comment

Standout performance of Glastonbury for me, never heard of her before but we were right up the front and loved every minute. She was playing in Dublin last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlRnQ...layer_embedded
                        She did two sets at EP last year, one on the main stage and one in body and soul - both were amazing!

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                        Something weird going on with my laptop, I cant open maybe 50% of the programs including, firefox HEM, notepad. Also nothing happens anymore when i press the audio icon on the taskbar i cant change my volume that way anymore.
                        Iv gave this 2 days before posting to see if it would right itself but still nothing different today.
                        Is this some kind of weird virus???
                        All i tried myself was running the programs as adminstrator and they still wont open.
                        Any ideas?
                        Get a €30 laptop spring clean?

Send them to

Emerald Origins, Dublin, Ireland. 1,486 likes · 1 talking about this. www.emeraldorigins.com . Find out all about your origins from the emerald Isle through our professio

and get them to post "David Keane sent me" on the wall.

Much obliged
                        Done!

Comment

Wow Kvitova playing the best tennis I've seen this Wimbledon. Potential final with Sharapova looks like a classic.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Got your request posted on a girl guide site by their leader.

Bitches better vote.

Comment

Also, drop me a PM if you need any printing done, I'll get you cost price (this is not a bribe).

EDIT: (Unless you take bribes)
                              The printing is based in tralee yeh? (or kerry? )

I'll be doing some promotion there for the Rose of Tralee. Will take you up on that offer then if it still exists. We have a graphics guy for very cheap here, and with the Reads of the world, would be cheaper than getting it from Kerry.

Thanks though!
                              GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                Wow Kvitova playing the best tennis I've seen this Wimbledon. Potential final with Sharapova looks like a classic.
                                Lol BBV curse or what. Broken in the second set. Sorry Kvitova
                                Profit before people.

Comment

lol

Mother in Law unhappy with sons choice, email goes viral

Originally posted by Email
                                  :: This is the full email from Mrs Bourne to Miss Withers:

It is high time someone explained to you about good manners. Yours are obvious by their absence and I feel sorry for you.

Unfortunately for Freddie, he has fallen in love with you and Freddie being Freddie, I gather it is not easy to reason with him or yet encourage him to consider how he might be able to help you.

It may just be possible to get through to you though. I do hope so.

Your behaviour on your visit to Devon during April was staggering in its uncouthness and lack of grace.

Unfortunately, this was not the first example of bad manners I have experienced from you.

If you want to be accepted by the wider Bourne family I suggest you take some guidance from experts with utmost haste.

There are plenty of finishing schools around. You would be an ideal candidate for the Ladette to Lady television series.

Please, for your own good, for Freddie's sake and for your future involvement with the Bourne family, do something as soon as possible.

Here are a few examples of your lack of manners:

When you are a guest in another's house, you do not declare what you will and will not eat - unless you are positively allergic to something.

You do not remark that you do not have enough food.

You do not start before everyone else.

You do not take additional helpings without being invited to by your host.

When a guest in another's house, you do not lie in bed until late morning in households that rise early - you fall in line with house norms.

You should never ever insult the family you are about to join at any time and most definitely not in public. I gather you passed this off as a joke but the reaction in the pub was one of shock, not laughter.

I have no idea whether you wrote to thank [your future sister-in-law] for the weekend but you should have hand-written a card to her.

You should have hand-written a card to me. You have never written to thank me when you have stayed at Houndspool.

[Your future sister-in-law] has quite the most exquisite manners of anyone I have ever come across. You would do well to follow her example.

You regularly draw attention to yourself. Perhaps you should ask yourself why.

It is tragic that you have diabetes. However, you aren't the only young person in the world who is a diabetic.

I know quite a few young people who have this condition, one of whom is getting married in June. I have never heard her discuss her condition.

She quietly gets on with it. She doesn't like being diabetic. Who would? You do not need to regale everyone with the details of your condition or use it as an excuse to draw attention to yourself. It is vulgar.

As a diabetic of long standing you must be acutely aware of the need to prepare yourself for extraordinary eventualities, the walk to Mothecombe beach being an example.

You are experienced enough to have prepared yourself appropriately.

No-one gets married in a castle unless they own it. It is brash, celebrity style behaviour.

I understand your parents are unable to contribute very much towards the cost of your wedding. (There is nothing wrong with that except that convention is such that one might presume they would have saved over the years for their daughters' marriages.)

If this is the case, it would be most ladylike and gracious to lower your sights and have a modest wedding as befits both your incomes.

One could be accused of thinking that Heidi Withers must be patting herself on the back for having caught a most eligible young man. I pity Freddie.
                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                    The printing is based in tralee yeh? (or kerry? )

I'll be doing some promotion there for the Rose of Tralee. Will take you up on that offer then if it still exists. We have a graphics guy for very cheap here, and with the Reads of the world, would be cheaper than getting it from Kerry.

Thanks though!
                                    Yeah no bother, just PM me whenever and I'll put you in touch with the auld fella.

EDIT: Based in Tralee yeah.

Comment

The Org Charts Of All The Major Tech Companies

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/big-t...#ixzz1QlMkjEfS
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Does anyone know where I could get data about how many people play online poker worldwide, how many in Ireland/UK, what the industry is worth etc etc?

Comment

Hyperbole much?

GTFO
                                          Transformers 2 is all kinds of shit

Xmen was quite good imo
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Right Ive to go. When does voting close? Ive another 9 votes if not more here I can get but Im in bed.

Comment

Arrrrggh just about to book flights to Vietnam and saw my passport is out of date. Is there any chance of getting a new one in next week no?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                Megatron isn't in the running. Would be good if he could get the people who voted him to delete and re vote for you.. now that's sportsmanship
                                                I have been 97% internetless for the last few days. I am not a sportsman though.

Should be in the top 2 of all time second only to the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                  Yeah you would have to watch it, don't mind all the reviews they are fucking clowns.
                                                  Autoballs
                                                  Ebonics Robots
                                                  Robots with a Limp
                                                  Dreadlocked robots
                                                  Robots feeling pain

gtfo
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Right Ive to go. When does voting close? Ive another 9 votes if not more here I can get but Im in bed.
                                                    Sunday.

My mom's opening a pub on Friday so the weekend is going to be either a write off of a drunken spam orgy.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                      lol

Mother in Law unhappy with sons choice, email goes viral
                                                      http://www.mix96.co.uk/news/review.php?article=458340
                                                      What a posh, horrible cow.
                                                      Last edited by 6starpool; 30-06-11, 13:09.

Comment

I like you Keane but there was a few people on chat I wasn't going to ask to do it..would have been opening a can of worms! God facebook is so like real life, so fake!

Yeah no bother, just PM me whenever and I'll put you in touch with the auld fella.

EDIT: Based in Tralee yeah.
                                                        Copywrite or where?
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                          Copywrite or where?
                                                          Kingdom Printers.

I went to primary school across the road.

I remember one winter was shocking windy, went out to the yard for lunch one day to see half the sign blown off across the road leaving "dom Printers".

My dad even calls the place "Dumb Printers" now I've been saying it for so long

Comment

By jesus. Time for a facebook friend cull I think.

Comment

I don't know, she has a point. I'm sure all diabetics routinely prepare for walks to Mothecombe beach.
                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Safefood are a fucking joke.

Got around to answering questions today, and they're so deluded its insane.

There's more knowledge between 5/6 amateur "eaters" here than there is in that whole organisation. Disgraceful.

Comment

Stuck it up on mine now too Keane. i called you a friend rather than saying "some anonymous internet lad"

Comment

Yeah he's my 'mate' apparently.

GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                      Stuck it up on mine now too Keane. i called you a friend rather than saying "some anonymous internet lad"
                                                                      I'm pimping him as some dumb kid who wants to destroy his life by getting free access to Coppers

Comment

Yeah he's my 'mate' apparently.

GTFO

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        I'm pimping him as some dumb kid who wants to destroy his life by getting free access to Coppers
                                                                        [ ] Inaccurate

Comment

lol you woman.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                            Danny, you don't have to watch the 2nd one at all to know whats going on in the 3rd??? + its absolute shite

Also, the plot line of the 3rd kind of makes the plot for the 1st redundant as it was the ultimate plan all along. Would prob have to discuss this further and not here tho
                                                                            You certainly can't skip it imo. Aye get what you mean in your last part but Michael Bay gonna Michael Bay

I take it thats in your opinion? Newest Transformers is excellent and pisses all over the 2nd one.

New X-Men movie is actually pretty decent surprise surprise with all the negative stuff that was floating around about it before it came out.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                            Autoballs
                                                                            Ebonics Robots
                                                                            Robots with a Limp
                                                                            Dreadlocked robots
                                                                            Robots feeling pain

gtfo
                                                                            They seem to have character robots in them all so can't really say much, although the 2nd isn't perfect its still watchable imo
                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

By jesus. Time for a facebook friend cull I think.
                                                                              I had my first Facebook friend cull last week - tried to get rid of all people that I didn't know well enough for them to have access to holiday photos, etc... Funnily enough it was mostly poker peeps that got the bullet; nice people all I'm sure but I don't actually know them really so it was time for them to go!

Comment

Ciaran Corbett truly is the king of the internet
                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                  I had my first Facebook friend cull last week - tried to get rid of all people that I didn't know well enough for them to have access to holiday photos, etc... Funnily enough it was mostly poker peeps that got the bullet; nice people all I'm sure but I don't actually know them really so it was time for them to go!
                                                                                  Phew still there

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                    Ciaran Corbett truly is the king of the internet
                                                                                    What a man.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                      Facebook is so dumb its ridiculous. Googles new facebook killer should see it being sold off in a few years for about the same as mySpace made today.
                                                                                      Problem is that people are so dumb they will keep using it.
                                                                                      Google+ service looks like it solves the fundamental problem of compartmentalisation with the circles concept and the integration with their existing services looks pretty solid. Only thing that doesn't look immediately obvious from the demo is that it will allow the circles to intersect.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                        I don't know, she has a point. I'm sure all diabetics routinely prepare for walks to Mothecombe beach.
                                                                                        On that point, absolutely, but who writes thank you cards for future family members for a weekend away?

Comment

Send them to

Emerald Origins, Dublin, Ireland. 1,486 likes · 1 talking about this. www.emeraldorigins.com . Find out all about your origins from the emerald Isle through our professio

and get them to post "David Keane sent me" on the wall.

Much obliged
                                                                                          think the daughter got 9-10 votes for you there

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                            On that point, absolutely, but who writes thank you cards for future family members for a weekend away?

You've never been part of the 'gymkana in the morning, lunchtime cricket on the village green followed by afternoon tea and then onto Lady Wolmeslys for the autumn ball' lifestyle then?

Actually its a demographic we are sadly lacking here.

Comment

Don't need to go to some Botanical Gardens just step into your own backgarden

Comment

Facebook is so dumb its ridiculous. Googles new facebook killer should see it being sold off in a few years for about the same as mySpace made today.
                                                                                                Google+ service looks like it solves the fundamental problem of compartmentalisation with the circles concept and the integration with their existing services looks pretty solid. Only thing that doesn't look immediately obvious from the demo is that it will allow the circles to intersect.
                                                                                                Doesn't seem to solve the whole google are cunts issue either

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                  Ladies, apparently. Inform all your female aquaintances and family members they aren't ladies if they don't follow suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                    Doesn't seem to solve the whole google are cunts issue either
                                                                                                    LOL and you are wrong about so little else

Comment

Can't wait to hear this, why is Facebook dumb?

Google are very good but not everything they do takes off (Google Wave) will take something pretty monumental to over take Facebook.

Comment

Time to top up on the socks.

Click for the best deals on the biggest sports and fashion brands. Clothing, jackets, trainers, jeans, boots, hoodies and more. Timberland, adidas, Diesel, Ugg, Hunter, Converse, Tresspass and more. Brands for Men, Women and Kids. MandM Direct Ireland

€1.50 for 10 pairs. plenty of other things at a descent price aswell.

Code for free delivery if you spent over €50. FRD7

Comment

wave was actually really good and it's unfortunate it didn't take off. It was excellent for organising events.

Comment

LOL and you are wrong about so little else
                                                                                                            I'm playing the long game with google

you'll see, you'll all see...

Comment

Yeah didn't they try some half-assed version called 'Buzz' too?

Comment

Yeah got an invite to that as well - the interface is pretty sweet.

The circles thing is a good idea alright, Facebook have something similar with groups but it's not integrated very well whereas it seems to be the main thing for the G+.

I'm told the hangouts concept is very nice as well although I've yet to look into it...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                  think the daughter got 9-10 votes for you there
                                                                                                                  Boom! Keep delivering BBV

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                  Yeah didn't they try some half-assed version called 'Buzz' too?
                                                                                                                  Bad (worse) version of twitter iirc...

Comment

Judge orders NI teenager to surrender Xbox

Comment

Buzz works fine

Comment

Buzz works fine
                                                                                                                        Check if you got an invite there...

Comment

There's a pretty good boards deal at the moment for the dogs in Harolds Cross or Shelbourne, only 200 or so left though.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X