X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    FML

Packed all my gear to head home for the weekend so I could head away from work and beat some of the traffic rather than heading back to Ranelagh this evening only to find I've left my facking wallet at home.

I don't even need the facking thing just that I've no cash and need to get petrol.

If I find an AIB around will they give me money from my account if I have my passport/drivers license? I know my account number...
    yes with passport or driving license. You will have to que tho and stand in a a bank. Monstrous pain in the hole. If you boss was sound he might lend you for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
      yes with passport or driving license. You will have to que tho and stand in a a bank. Monstrous pain in the hole. If you boss was sound he might lend you for the weekend.
      Everyone that works in this place is a cunt

Comment

@Fitzy. Best way to learn on here is post some HH's in the theory section & get feedback. Winning & losing hands to stop you being so results based. The 44 & Q10 hands in that thread are fairly bad tbh. Lying a definate no-no.

Comment

FFS, can someone develop an app that sends an alert to members for popcorn threads please.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
            Anybody who likes a bet on the Football. Tomorrow at 1pm on Boylesports.com I will be enhancing Liverpool, Man City & Man Utd treble to 10/1 from 7/1. Genuine value in that price.
            max bet ?
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
              FFS, can someone develop an app that sends an alert to members for popcorn threads please.
              just subscribe to any threads the Satnav posts in

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzy2010 View Post
                Ok lads I'm not gonna bate around the bush here and insult your intelligence by telling you a whole hape of porkies...
                This is what really went down last night....
                I was playing four tables and in one game I did flop a straight and then got beat to a flush on the turn...
                And it left me crippled in that comp BUT in the other comp,(the one all the talk is about) i was on 10K i think and blinds were rising rapid as is customary with a turbo tournament!
                Anyways everyone was raising with all sorts of hands and i did get Q10 of hearts so raised it to 2.1K(3 times the big blind which was 700)!
                All i wanted to do was rob the blinds and ante's but some fool to my left shoved ALL IN...
                Now this same lad shoved all in 3 or 4 times after me raising earlier and I folded each time, and I know know it was a stupid call but i just did call with Q10...
                He had 99 and they held up...
                Now I did LIE about that hand... But purely because I was embarrassed about the way I got knocked out!
                Lord if someone called my all in with Q10 and knocked me out i'd crack!!
                So all I can do is say sorry for my stupid donkey like behaviour...
                I don't usually do that in MTT's and if ya check my MTT stats they will confirm that..
                Once again sorry for all the drama, I hope i can move on and learn from this....

Ps. I think SICKPUPPY been banned was definatly called for because that lad does nothing but ABUSE people......#justsaying
                Appreciate the apology re the lie. You do realise that you were meant to be banned as well originally. You threw plenty of abuse around as well earlier in the week. You kept going on about it even though Tylerdurden had specifically asked you in PM to leave things be?

Now you are back in here still having a dig. I think a three day break for you too is called for

Comment

Everyone that works in this place is a cunt
                  Derp, my mom on the phone there says "why don't you just go home for it at lunchtime" - crisis averted

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                    confirmed fake

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                    Did yer man Fitzy really say he went out set over set and then edited it when the HH was posted?

LMAO thats brilliant
                    I do this all the time in my blog and on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post

I do this all the time in my blog and on twitter
                      You actually had cards in that 'famous' hand v DeWolfe didnt you?

Comment

you know shit is for serious when kev, normally the velvet glove to Doms iron fist, is doing the banning

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                            You actually had cards in that 'famous' hand v DeWolfe didnt you?
                            shhh

Are you in Clane, I'll tell you a good story up there.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                              shhh

Are you in Clane, I'll tell you a good story up there.
                              Not there yet, but will be later, heading up in the switcharoomobile at about 4. He tells me his mother made ribs. yum yum

Comment

Work gym has been 'refurbished'. The replaced the C2's with some Cybex rowers. I may wreck the place...

Comment

€50, I think this is more than fair. Any thoughts on it?
                                  PP would give 100...lol

Nah, 50 seems about right, im sure there will be a lot of exposure on that.

Just out of interest, on exposure, is it automated ? Does the machine have an autostop when say, 50k is reached or is it human intervention ?
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                    PP would give 100...lol

Nah, 50 seems about right, im sure there will be a lot of exposure on that.

Just out of interest, on exposure, is it automated ? Does the machine have an autostop when say, 50k is reached or is it human intervention ?
                                    They are hardly going to risk the whole of Corbetts entertainment budget for this weekend
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Derp, my mom on the phone there says "why don't you just go home for it at lunchtime" - crisis averted
                                      Phew! I really didn't want to sound like a tightwad by stating the absolutely bleedin obvious

Srsly though if you need a couple of nifty's its no prob, you'll only be depriving the Poker economy anyway.

Comment

Appreciate the apology re the lie. You do realise that you were meant to be banned as well originally. You threw plenty of abuse around as well earlier in the week. You kept going on about it even though Tylerdurden had specifically asked you in PM to leave things be?

Now you are back in here still having a dig. I think a three day break for you too is called for
                                        Happy Birthday Kev
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Happy Birthday Kev! even though you are from Waterford!

QQ Do waterford people get a candle stuck into a bap (waterford translation Blaah) for there Birthday???

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                            Happy Birthday Kev! even though you are from Waterford!

QQ Do waterford people get a candle stuck into a bap (waterford translation Blaah) for there Birthday???
                                            Brave man, considering how the banhammer is well and truly polished up and ready for action today

Comment

Phew! I really didn't want to sound like a tightwad by stating the absolutely bleedin obvious

Srsly though if you need a couple of nifty's its no prob, you'll only be depriving the Poker economy anyway.
                                              Nah you're grand ty - handier to have the wallet.

Comment

Hardly ever get a chance to come on here but did today and have been massively entertained by Fitzy

shame he was banned

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                  just subscribe to any threads the Satnav posts in

you are extremely lucky that I am in an Awesome mood today!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

anyhoo cliffs on Tesco.

Tesco finest scones ....check
                                                    Kitten soft jacks roll....check
                                                    Lynx shower gel all 4 of them "they are on offer"....check
                                                    Monk fish reduced "we will take them all and freeze them".....check
                                                    Duracell AA batteries 50% extra free......check .....uncheck I sneakily put them back
                                                    Tin of xmas biscuits ffs "reduced shame to leave them there"
                                                    Mr fucking kipling french fucking fairys....check

And the list goes on and on and on...................

46 euro ish extra!
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

well the market is manually managed. but, the conditions of the market are
                                                      • Market stays open for a minimum of 30 mins
                                                      • If between 30 and 60 mins the liability hits €194,000 then it is closed
                                                      • closed after 60 minutes regardless.

maybe a bonus €20 free bet if anybody can tell me why I have those conditions? 30 minute time limit to claim free bet
                                                      You finish work at 2pm to hit the pub ?lol
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Justice at last for Colin Duffy, time to celebrate now

Comment

@BCB

Is it to stop someone going from shop to shop? Online you would have a check in place but nothing to stop one person doing the same bet all over.

Money limit is in case someone sets up a syndicate?

Probably shite answer.

Comment

maybe a bonus €20 free bet if anybody can tell me why I have those conditions? 30 minute time limit to claim free bet
                                                            Advertising standards?

That and it would be a shame to outspend Corbett's bar bill

Comment

€194,000 is a strange amount. thought it might be £150,000 in old punts but doesn't seem to be.

Is it because you have 194 shops and you still work out your max liability on a per shop basis.

Well thought out logical answer like this should win regardless of correctness imo.

Comment

The new clients that the deal attracts is projected to cover in the long run any small loss you may make by giving away a little extra value. Anything over 200k liability would be -ev for company. Something like that?
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Tax which ye absorb?

Comment

Aurora Alert

Yesterday (Thursday) afternoon, a coronal mass ejection (CME) and a class-M solar flare erupted from the Sun, sending material almost directly towards Earth.

This cloud of charged material is expected to arrive at Earth on Saturday night at roughly 10:30pm, but conditions within the cloud and in space can possibly alter this by a number of hours.

When to View
                                                                    When it arrives, there is a small chance that the aurora borealis (northern lights) will be visible from Ireland. We suggest keeping an eye on the northern sky from 6pm on Saturday evening and throughout the night, into Sunday morning. If it appears, the aurora will have a green and/or red colour, most likely just over the northern horizon.

Where to View
                                                                    Ideally it is best to watch the aurorae from a location as far north as possible, but depending on the strength of the CME from the Sun, they can be visible further south. We recommend picking anywhere that has a dark sky with a clear northern horizon. This can be a location just outside a town or city, or a dark parkland area.

Report Your Observation
                                                                    If you see the aurora borealis, please let us know what you saw by emailing observe@astronomy.ie. We will aim to include reports and photographs in an upcoming issue of Astronomy & Space.

Comment

The 194k is your yearly salary obv. Your guaranteeing it yourself. But scooping the profits when Arsenal stuff Utd

Comment

to limit/avoid people taking advantage of arbitrage opportunities?

Comment

Or maybe it's how much you have in your betfair account to lay the treble

Comment

Aurora Borealis
                                                                            At this time of year? At this time of the day? In this part of the country?

Comment

It's probably just a random figure you picked out of the air to make it look like you knew what you were at.

Comment

ship the call back for stage 3 of interview process!
                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                  Yes.

Comment

Yes.
                                                                                    Can I see it?

Comment

Can I see it?
                                                                                      Oh, erm… No.

Comment

no, some of the absolute fundamentals of gambling (poker) are driving that figure.
                                                                                        I'm gonna go with pot odds, however that might relate to it

Comment

no, some of the absolute fundamentals of gambling (poker) are driving that figure.
                                                                                          havent a clue then...
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Any time of year but you will only see it in the dark. The further north the better but I have seen a few great displays from Kildare over the years.

The other night I thought I was seeing them as I was driving along until they moved from North to East... Kildare GAA training camp in Hawkfield throws up an eeire green light in the right conditiond

Comment

its the same fundamental reason as why there is a max bet on a roulette wheel or blackjack hand

Comment

you're cheap?
                                                                                                Boyles operates on a shoestring?

I'm assuming it's done to minimize trading opportunities or somesuch?
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Any time of year but you will only see it in the dark. The further north the better but I have seen a few great displays from Kildare over the years.

The other night I thought I was seeing them as I was driving along until they moved from North to East... Kildare GAA training camp in Hawkfield throws up an eeire green light in the right conditiond

Comment

anyone got links to good 45 man strat?
                                                                                                    48

Comment

How bad is this!
                                                                                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                        Think i have broken my arm, fell at rugby, huge gash, blood everywhere and weird shape now. fuck my life
                                                                                                        [x] takes his name seriously.

Not there yet, but will be later, heading up in the switcharoomobile at about 4. He tells me his mother made ribs. yum yum
                                                                                                        Find out what the mother is like.
                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post

How bad is this!
                                                                                                          It's ok. Better than 54% of the country in fact. Not a lot different to mine. Unfortunately I can't get any connection faster than this

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                            [x] takes his name seriously.

Find out what the mother is like.
                                                                                                            GFY
                                                                                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

transfer needed

have stars

need boyles

anything up to €500 please if anyone can help

Comment

Didi Hamann doing £288,400 on one bet in a cricket match, degen awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                  Didi Hamann doing £288,400 on one bet in a cricket match, degen awesomeness
                                                                                                                  €2800 a run on the spread. Some sweat alright.

Comment

I Didi Hamann.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vqQWZg4Trk

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        you are extremely lucky that I am in an Awesome mood today!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                                        Someone must have got lucky last night

Comment

Brave man, considering how the banhammer is well and truly polished up and ready for action today
                                                                                                                          Tell you what seeing as it's your birthday i will let you away with that one #badass

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X