Irish Poker Boards
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Gambling > General Gambling
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-11, 21:57   #41
eagle eye
Should've gone to Specsavers
 
eagle eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Slowly making my way toward the inevitable mortal ending
Posts: 5,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydiamond View Post
What do you make of the 2 stone weight difference between the two, Is this going to be a big factor?
I was about to answer Jaysoose using that as part of the reason. The weight in itself doesn't make that much of a difference tbh at heavy. Haye has ko power as he showed at cruiserweight, whether he has enough to put down Wlad is anybody's guess. The size difference though is a huge factor.

A 3 inch height advantage is big and when you have a guy as skillful as Wlad then that 3 inch reach advantage is huge.
__________________
'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick
eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 01-07-11, 22:12   #42
DeadParrot
Grand High Wizard
 
DeadParrot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydiamond View Post
What do you make of the 2 stone weight difference between the two, Is this going to be a big factor?
I was initially all over haye to pull of the upset but the more I think about it I just cannot see him winning this.
Worse boxer
shorter
lighter
weaker


He's got speed, that's it.
__________________
People say I should be more humble
I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
The OnePlus 5, when you absolutely have to have the best phone in the room, accept no substitutes.
get 20 towards accessories or discount one your phone on @ oneplus.net. We all win
DeadParrot is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Thanks From:
Old 02-07-11, 18:44   #43
badugi
Member
 
badugi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,150
i want ge tget on the draw fro the laugh at 50to1 . Cant make bookies though
badugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-11, 19:34   #44
Donk Magnet
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by badugi View Post
i want ge tget on the draw fro the laugh at 50to1 . Cant make bookies though
ill give u 40/1
Donk Magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-11, 19:37   #45
badugi
Member
 
badugi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,150
was only going to do 4euro to make 204 for the price of a pint haha
doubt ud take a 2euro bet? at40/1 lol i have nowt in poker, 1.90 on stars only if i can spin to 2 euro lol FML

Last edited by badugi; 02-07-11 at 19:42.
badugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-11, 19:44   #46
Donk Magnet
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by badugi View Post
was only going to do 4euro to make 204 for the price of a pint haha
doubt ud take a 2euro bet? at40/1 lol i have nowt in poker, 1.90 on stars only if i can spin to 2 euro lol FML
u can have a tenner min if u want and ship when u have it if u lose . just a fun bet
Donk Magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-11, 20:05   #47
TheImprover
Member
 
TheImprover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Killarney
Posts: 2,970
What time is this expected to be on?
TheImprover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-11, 20:08   #48
Donk Magnet
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImprover View Post
What time is this expected to be on?
i think abt 10
Donk Magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 02-07-11, 20:24   #49
Donk Magnet
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,823
http://www.magictv.co/ ,http://premier--streams.yolasite.com/
good links for the fight

Last edited by Donk Magnet; 02-07-11 at 20:31.
Donk Magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-11, 23:31   #50
Jaysoose
Member
 
Jaysoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,541
Haye was a disgrace tonight he took us all for eejits and collected his payday, well done wlad a different class.
Jaysoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-11, 23:37   #51
eagle eye
Should've gone to Specsavers
 
eagle eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Slowly making my way toward the inevitable mortal ending
Posts: 5,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysoose View Post
Haye was a disgrace tonight he took us all for eejits and collected his payday, well done wlad a different class.
Not us all
__________________
'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick
eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-11, 03:36   #52
luckforsome
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,169
..prob too late to be getting answers...would anyone know what time mayweather fight is on Irish time, and any decent links for it...any help appreciated...wouldnt want to miss the black Messi in Action...
luckforsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-11, 03:42   #53
burkeyoa
Member
 
burkeyoa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckforsome View Post
..prob too late to be getting answers...would anyone know what time mayweather fight is on Irish time, and any decent links for it...any help appreciated...wouldnt want to miss the black Messi in Action...
Bout 40 mins time. Link below

http://www.magictv.co/
burkeyoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 18-09-11, 03:51   #54
japeye
Member
 
japeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 873
Ortiz a stone heavier tonight than mayw.


Also morales gave that kid a right bruising.
japeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-11, 03:54   #55
luckforsome
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by burkeyoa View Post
Bout 40 mins time. Link below

http://www.magictv.co/
...Time to cook some ribs and enjoy them while watching Floyd...
luckforsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-11, 01:26   #56
luckforsome
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,169
...kahn fight...

...Anyone staying up to watch the Kahn fight...hate him as a person, but cant help but be impressed with him...
Think 4/6 with ladbrokes for the K/O is fantasitc value....definitly dont see it going long at alll....
...and 9/2 rounds 4-6 is pretty good value...



also...not much knowledge of MMA, but from what ive seen and read, jones to win by knockout looks a good price at evens...especially thrown in with the kahn bet....although as mentioned, limited knowledge in this....Think Mellor is the expert from what ive read...
luckforsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-11, 02:02   #57
japeye
Member
 
japeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckforsome View Post
...Anyone staying up to watch the Kahn fight...hate him as a person, but cant help but be impressed with him...
Think 4/6 with ladbrokes for the K/O is fantasitc value....definitly dont see it going long at alll....
...and 9/2 rounds 4-6 is pretty good value...



also...not much knowledge of MMA, but from what ive seen and read, jones to win by knockout looks a good price at evens...especially thrown in with the kahn bet....although as mentioned, limited knowledge in this....Think Mellor is the expert from what ive read...

Wouldn't have a view on mma as i just don't know know enough about it, only watch it an odd time.

As for Amir Khan by KO TKO or Disqualification 4/6 should really be free money. Now that iv'e said that Khan will prob be ko'd in the first
japeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-11, 10:23   #58
Arazi
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 792
I backed Peterson in about the 8th round at 3.65 when it looked like he was going to stop Khan. He was still almost this price when they were going to tje scorecards, unbelievable as he was clearly going to win IMO.
The most ungracious loser I've ever seen, dirty little sasnaigh!
Arazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 11-12-11, 11:04   #59
luckforsome
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arazi View Post
I backed Peterson in about the 8th round at 3.65 when it looked like he was going to stop Khan. He was still almost this price when they were going to tje scorecards, unbelievable as he was clearly going to win IMO.
The most ungracious loser I've ever seen, dirty little sasnaigh!
...Nice bet...Ye he was an ungratful prat...He derserved to be beaten...Freddie Roach was the same, immediately critical of ref...
...At least now there is no chance of him fighting Mayweather...Nowhere near his class, and hasnt earned the oppurtunity...
luckforsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 11-12-11, 12:55   #60
Arazi
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 792
True. Isn't it dreadful thou to see how much Roche has deteriorated with the Parkinsons (I think that's what it is, isn't it?).
Arazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Irish Poker Boards > Gambling > General Gambling

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:08.