Irish Poker Boards
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Staking / Selling %
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-07-15, 00:32   #1
Sandrik
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
PokerStars Hu sng

Hi! My name is Yaroslav! Im from Ukraine, Kiev! I play online poker above 4 years, last 2 years im playing only Hu sng! Im loking for stacking because i did full cashout from my account, at this time a i dont have bankroll to play stakes that i usually play!

1000 Tournaments

For this i need $450

Percentage looking to sell: 100%

Profit will split 40/60 in backers favour

My usernames: 1_sandrik (FTP) #1sandrik (PokerStars)

SharkScope:

http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-St...yers/1_Sandrik

http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-St...rs/%231Sandrik

skype sandrik_123

Last edited by Sandrik; 15-07-15 at 13:19.
Sandrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-15, 12:51   #2
kenttheking
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 372
Cash sent. GooD. LucK
kenttheking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-15, 13:22   #3
Bluezar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 236
Will you do a 5/95 split in my favour? I am tempted.........
Bluezar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-15, 13:52   #4
kenttheking
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 372
can you confirm you received cash thanks. And this enterprise is up and running good luck
kenttheking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-15, 14:05   #5
noname1255
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 240
well i hope this thread doesnt head exactly where i think its headed
prop bet anyone?
noname1255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 16-07-15, 14:55   #6
IPBYOUSAY
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 104
It's d#ck*e#d posts from KenTheking and Bluezar that make reading replies on this site, for some part, insufferable.

It's clear as day that "Sandrik" is new to the site or maybe even new to backing in general but ye want to go to take time out of ye'r day to take the piss out of him! Ye'r pathetic!!

Hi Sandrik, fortunately for you these guys do not back anyone! That's not to say this isn't a useful site, if you reside in or plan to travel to Ireland for events there is plenty of info on local games or if you like to talk gambling/sport/women then there's plenty of that! But as a place to seek a backer it's impossible because it's against the rules.

I would suggest checking out the "two plus two" Staking thread on there website, you'll easily find it through google search! There's plenty of backers there but you might have to do some searching to find a HU one. All the best! Nice Sharkscope btw!

Last edited by IPBYOUSAY; 16-07-15 at 15:02.
IPBYOUSAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-15, 15:07   #7
ArmaniJeans
Closed Account
 
ArmaniJeans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In the heart of Transylvania, in the Vampire Hall of Fame Yeah.
Posts: 9,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBYOUSAY View Post
It's d#ck*e#d posts from KenTheking and Bluezar that make reading replies on this site, for some part, insufferable.

It's clear as day that "Sandrik" is new to the site or maybe even new to backing in general but ye want to go to take time out of ye'r day to take the piss out of him! Ye'r pathetic!!
Jeez, the OP is obviously 100% scammer and KenTheKing and Bluezar are having a bit of fun.
ArmaniJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 16-07-15, 15:09   #8
Jam-Fly
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,886
@Sandrik, given it's your first post here and the post is looking for people to transfer you money, you're going to have to at minimum provide some references from reputable people in the poker world that can vouch for you. Otherwise, people here will most likely assume your post is not genuine or a scam.
Jam-Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 16-07-15, 15:52   #9
IPBYOUSAY
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
Jeez, the OP is obviously 100% scammer and KenTheKing and Bluezar are having a bit of fun.
Please do tell what you base the 100% on ArmaniJeans?
IPBYOUSAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-15, 16:04   #10
ArmaniJeans
Closed Account
 
ArmaniJeans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In the heart of Transylvania, in the Vampire Hall of Fame Yeah.
Posts: 9,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBYOUSAY View Post
Please do tell what you base the 100% on ArmaniJeans?
Basic comprehension skills really.

All the exclamation marks, big sign of a scammer.
The overt friendliness is dodgy, this is a business proposition supposedly.
60/40 in the backers favour seems too tempting, trying to attract marks.

You should play the new werewolf, you'd learn to spot when posts smell wrong.

**********
Then you can go further into the sheer implausibility of an experienced player needing to come to this little site for staking.
Almost certainly he has burned lots of bridges already on the main staking sites though probably under different screen names, or more likely in a different language on the Ukraine/East European/Russian staking boards.
ArmaniJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-15, 16:12   #11
Dice75
Bringing the Mac
 
Dice75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ranking People
Posts: 10,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

All the exclamation marks, big sign of a scammer.
Not necessarily a scammer!

Have you ever read Larry Santo's threads!

Likes exclamation marks!

Thank You!
__________________
.

2017 LIVE IRISH POKER RANKINGS

.
Dice75 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Old 16-07-15, 17:02   #12
IPBYOUSAY
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
Basic comprehension skills really.

All the exclamation marks, big sign of a scammer.
The overt friendliness is dodgy, this is a business proposition supposedly.
60/40 in the backers favour seems too tempting, trying to attract marks.

You should play the new werewolf, you'd learn to spot when posts smell wrong.

**********
Then you can go further into the sheer implausibility of an experienced player needing to come to this little site for staking.
Almost certainly he has burned lots of bridges already on the main staking sites though probably under different screen names, or more likely in a different language on the Ukraine/East European/Russian staking boards.
"Occasional/unreliable knower of things" only spotted this, it's pretty fitting, I'll give you that much at least! I guess you mean 60/40 and the fact you say "That seems too tempting" really shows you've got little to no knowledge of cuts in staking agreements. Give the chap the benefit of the doubt ffs, it's obv he's a small stakes player so there's many more plausable reasons why he needs a stake and posting such ludacris statements def won't help him or make him feel welcome.

And rofl at that fact one "overly friendly" is one of you're claims, it's called being polite, he's from Ukraine which he clearly states, what do you expect him to say "well what's the story, I'm looking for a stake lads"
IPBYOUSAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-15, 17:04   #13
eamonhonda
Member
 
eamonhonda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 15,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBYOUSAY View Post
"Occasional/unreliable knower of things" only spotted this, it's pretty fitting, I'll give you that much at least! I guess you mean 60/40 and the fact you say "That seems too tempting" really shows you've got little to no knowledge of cuts in staking agreements. Give the chap the benefit of the doubt ffs, it's obv he's a small stakes player so there's many more plausable reasons why he needs a stake and posting such ludacris statements def won't help him or make him feel welcome.

And rofl at that fact one "overly friendly" is one of you're claims, it's called being polite, he's from Ukraine which he clearly states, what do you expect him to say "well what's the story, I'm looking for a stake lads"
Gerrup outta that.

Irish poker boards m8 not worldwide staking boards.
__________________
airport, lol
eamonhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Old 16-07-15, 17:23   #14
ArmaniJeans
Closed Account
 
ArmaniJeans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In the heart of Transylvania, in the Vampire Hall of Fame Yeah.
Posts: 9,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBYOUSAY View Post
"Occasional/unreliable knower of things" only spotted this, it's pretty fitting, I'll give you that much at least!
Its an ironic reminder of that one time that I actually got something completely wrong here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBYOUSAY View Post
I guess you mean 60/40 and the fact you say "That seems too tempting" really shows you've got little to no knowledge of cuts in staking agreements. Give the chap the benefit of the doubt ffs, it's obv he's a small stakes player so there's many more plausable reasons why he needs a stake and posting such ludacris statements def won't help him or make him feel welcome.

And rofl at that fact one "overly friendly" is one of you're claims, it's called being polite, he's from Ukraine which he clearly states, what do you expect him to say "well what's the story, I'm looking for a stake lads"
Very poor rebuttal. My reading is correct, 100% scam.
ArmaniJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-15, 17:51   #15
KK82
Member
 
KK82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,292
It's his third time posting looking for staking too.
KK82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 16-07-15, 18:01   #16
noname1255
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 240
giving someone the benefit of the doubt in the poker/gambling world is a quick way to lose money
everybody is a scammer until proven otherwise
noname1255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-15, 18:16   #17
kenttheking
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 372
Ffs please don't tell me it's a scam
kenttheking is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Old 16-07-15, 18:37   #18
Denny Crane
Undefeated
 
Denny Crane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBYOUSAY View Post
"Occasional/unreliable knower of things" only spotted this, it's pretty fitting, I'll give you that much at least! I guess you mean 60/40 and the fact you say "That seems too tempting" really shows you've got little to no knowledge of cuts in staking agreements. Give the chap the benefit of the doubt ffs, it's obv he's a small stakes player so there's many more plausable reasons why he needs a stake and posting such ludacris statements def won't help him or make him feel welcome.

And rofl at that fact one "overly friendly" is one of you're claims, it's called being polite, he's from Ukraine which he clearly states, what do you expect him to say "well what's the story, I'm looking for a stake lads"
How much are you investing?
__________________

Denny Crane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-15, 18:49   #19
KevIRL
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 19,533
Known scammer. Meant to ban the account the last time he posted threads.
KevIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-15, 18:56   #20
KevIRL
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 19,533
A PM I received shortly after the guy registered here, gave it a couple of days and lo and behold his first thread was looking for a stake. Deleted but forgot to ban.

Quote:
Hi, I basically just registrated to this forum because I wanted you to inform, that two days ago a user named Sandrik (http://www.irishpokerboards.com/forum/member.php?u=5459) registrated here as well and I suppose it is the same one who scammed me and two other investors on the pokermarket.com forum for $300 pretending he wants to play $30 HUSNGs on Full Tilt but didn't play a single game there since April 29th. Screennames would be #1sandrik (PokerStars) and 1_Sandrik (FullTilt). He doesn't reply to PMs and seemingly hasn't logged in since the staking's been closed

I don't know if you can open it but further information would be found here: https://pokermarket.com/staking.php#...ent/online/753

Also he's been banned from russian pokerstrategy.com forum for some reason I don't know as I don't speak russian, but his last posts there were about staking as well.

In case he happens to pay me back I will inform you as I don't want to start a witch hunt here, but the damage has been done imo.

I also don't know if you are the one to write this to, so if you're not I apologize and ask you to forward it to the respective person.


Just writing this so you're alerted if he posts in the staking subforum


Kind regards,
ASCAMISAY
KevIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Reply

  Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Staking / Selling %

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:46.