Irish Poker Boards
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Gambling > General Gambling

Old 08-02-10, 01:00   #41
whyno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
Nice result. Keep the tips coming but you really should have shopped around for prices. You probably could have made an extra 300-400!
Yeah i`m a bit lazy when it comes to that alright and if i hadnt have pulled the trigger before KP i may have omitted dublin. I'll live and learn but profit is always good
Old 08-02-10, 09:54   #42
AndyFatBastard
Pudgy Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyno View Post
Ship it
Cheers mate. I had a trixie on that for a very nice 6/1 return.
Old 08-02-10, 17:18   #43
whyno

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyFB View Post
Cheers mate. I had a trixie on that for a very nice 6/1 return.
Nice 1 ... I`ll be back next week with a treble to lose all that on ya
Old 08-02-10, 19:53   #44
tipp86
LifeNit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevIRL View Post
Waterford footballers win away in Leitrim today, gonna be a decent shout for promotion this year
Im half way through there book its a good read.
tipp86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-10, 20:02   #45
KevIRL
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipp86 View Post
Im half way through there book its a good read.
Yeah I read it a few weeks back, v good read, I'd highly recommend it
KevIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-10, 13:06   #46
whyno

Right im late posting this up this week but stupid valentines and stupid work got in the way
I thought the dubs were good things to beat derry last night and had a few euries on them but nothing major.
I went in to PP in new ross yesteray and 2 special prices were up. wicklow -3 11/10 and wexford to beat offaly evens.
Wicklow were robbed by clare last week(even though i tipped clare) and this week we will strip alot fitter after a few heavy workouts this week and will beat the snots outta leitrim in aughrim today. Carlow beat leitrim and from what i seen of carlow in the obyrne cup and shield which they did beat us in they are very poor.(we only had a half a team out and they treated it as if it was an all ireland game).
On form we will beat a 3 point spread easily...
I wont put wexford into my treble as well being a wicklow man i hates d wexfords (no offence but just dont trust them today but will have a single on em)
I fancy galway to get back on the winning trail by disposing of monaghan an really nee a win to stay on the coat tails of the leaers in the division.
On recent form donegal should beat laois.
And lastly i`ll go for a tyrone backlash after defeat to derry last week and to beat a mayo team who will be in good spirits after victory of arch rivals galway last week.

wicklow -3 11/10
galway 8/11
donegal 4/11
tyrone 8/13

100 accum @ pp prices 799.01
Fingers crossed again
Old 14-02-10, 16:08   #47
whyno

Quote:
Right im late posting this up this week but stupid valentines and stupid work got in the way
I thought the dubs were good things to beat derry last night and had a few euries on them but nothing major.
I went in to PP in new ross yesteray and 2 special prices were up. wicklow -3 11/10 and wexford to beat offaly evens.
Wicklow were robbed by clare last week(even though i tipped clare) and this week we will strip alot fitter after a few heavy workouts this week and will beat the snots outta leitrim in aughrim today. Carlow beat leitrim and from what i seen of carlow in the obyrne cup and shield which they did beat us in they are very poor.(we only had a half a team out and they treated it as if it was an all ireland game).
On form we will beat a 3 point spread easily...
I wont put wexford into my treble as well being a wicklow man i hates d wexfords (no offence but just dont trust them today but will have a single on em)
I fancy galway to get back on the winning trail by disposing of monaghan an really nee a win to stay on the coat tails of the leaers in the division.
On recent form donegal should beat laois.
And lastly i`ll go for a tyrone backlash after defeat to derry last week and to beat a mayo team who will be in good spirits after victory of arch rivals galway last week.

wicklow -3 11/10
galway 8/11
donegal 4/11
tyrone 8/13

100 accum @ pp prices 799.01
Fingers crossed again
Fcukin tyrone monkeys anyway.Never scored for 23 mins in the 2nd half.
Ship the wicklow handicap bet alright and also wexford beat offaly. Still sick though that tyrone couldnt pull it off.
Old 18-02-10, 12:19   #48
KevIRL
Administrator

Dublin 6/4 to beat Waterford on Sunday is decent.

Waterford missing

Mullane
Tony Browne
Ken McGrath
Eoin Murphy
Dan Shanahan
Seamus Prendergast
All rested till later in the season

Eoin McGrath
Eoin Kelly
Richie Foley
All Suspended

Shane Casey
Shane O Sullivan
Injured

Thats about 10 likely championship starters missing, plus Davy Fitz has very little meas on the league. You can be sure that Anthony Daly and the Dubs will have this one targetted
Old 18-02-10, 14:54   #49
KevIRL
Administrator

Waterford 11/8 against Carlow on Saturday in the football is a great price too.
Old 18-02-10, 16:00   #50
mac

Tipp at 6/5 against the KK B team is well worth a punt. For any big gamblers Laois at 1/6 against Kildare has to be a joke. A guaranteed 16% return on investment!
mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-10, 19:19   #51
whyno

Quote:
Waterford 11/8 against Carlow on Saturday in the football is a great price too.
Carlow are putting in the hours though Kev. Mate of mine has told me that they are really trying to shed this nametag of worst team in ireland and well they really need to be beating waterford if they want ta do this. No disrespect meant to you there by the way

I think tipp should be well up to taking kilkenny on saturday to.
Old 18-02-10, 19:55   #52
KevIRL
Administrator

Quote:
Carlow are putting in the hours though Kev. Mate of mine has told me that they are really trying to shed this nametag of worst team in ireland and well they really need to be beating waterford if they want ta do this. No disrespect meant to you there by the way

I think tipp should be well up to taking kilkenny on saturday to.
So are Waterford Wayne, they would have gotten promoted last year only for a badly organised trip to London where they lost by a point. They beat Leitrim away in the first game of the seasn which was no mean feat. Not saying its a definite Waterford win, but the 11/8 is a nice price

btw, worst team in Ireland = Kilkenny surely
Old 19-02-10, 01:48   #53
whyno

Quote:
So are Waterford Wayne, they would have gotten promoted last year only for a badly organised trip to London where they lost by a point. They beat Leitrim away in the first game of the seasn which was no mean feat. Not saying its a definite Waterford win, but the 11/8 is a nice price

btw, worst team in Ireland = Kilkenny surely
You would say that being from waterford Kev I exclude the cats from the football ranks as its like a wicklow junior c team against Kerry every day they go out to play.No contest

I actually just had a look at the football and hurling for the weekend just now and i`m actually going to run win waterford in the football.

Waterford 7/5
limerick 2/5
(wicklow by at least 6 points if it can be got)
Dublin 11/8
Tipp 1/1

100 yoyo accum on the four priced pays 1596 and if we can get say 1/2 on the wiklow match we could book a nice 2k+ score.(all above are boyles prices to)

one time and all that eh.....
Old 20-02-10, 00:12   #54
mac

Teams announced

Kilkenny team:

P.J. Ryan, Canice Hickey, Brian Hogan, John Dalton, Tommy Walsh, Jackie Tyrell, J.J. Delaney, Willie Dwyer, P.J. Delaney, Richie Hogan, Michael Rice, Aidan Fogarty, Michael Grace, Martin Comerford, Richie Power.

Substitutes: David Herity, Richie O' Neill, James Ryall, John Tennyson, Damian Fogarty, Sean Cummins, Eoin McGrath, Paddy Hogan, John Mulhall.

Tipp

Brendan Cummins

C O’Brien, P Curran, B Maher, D Fanning, P Maher, S Maher, B Dunne, S McGrath, S Hennessy, S Callanan, H Maloney, E Kelly, M Webster, N McGrath.

Tipp half forward line will be destroyed IMO opinion unless the match is played in a bog. Benny Dunne in midfield is nothing but a liability for Tipp so I'm inclined to go back on my original opinion and opt for Kilkenny now. The funny thing is that Kilkenny have been eased out to as much as 5/4 (Boyles) and I would imagine thats based more off money for Tipp more than the sports traders knowledge of both teams. KK have 4 starting forwards that would walk onto any team in the country while Tipp are starting a pure journeyman at full forward. I can't understand how KK are odds against for this one now and can't imagine that price sticking around for long.
mac is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Old 20-02-10, 16:22   #55
KevIRL
Administrator

Carlow 1-11 Waterford 1-11
Old 20-02-10, 18:17   #56
NewApproach

FWIW good friend of mine is on the Tipp team tonight and he has been banging on all week to me about how they will beat KK...

He also said he thinks Offaly are very big at 4s v Cork
NewApproach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-10, 18:32   #57
whyno

Quote:
Carlow 1-11 Waterford 1-11
Disaster
Old 21-02-10, 13:31   #58
NewApproach

Mug treble today for the laugh:

Clare -14 11/10
Offaly +5 11/10
Dublin +1 4/5

Tenner returns €79.38
NewApproach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-10, 19:49   #59
whyno

I think this weekend should be stricken from the record.
First i cancel my trip to london to watch us beat London and then i lose a bucket load of cash on every bet i place
Old 21-02-10, 19:57   #60
KevIRL
Administrator

Quote:
I think this weekend should be stricken from the record.
First i cancel my trip to london to watch us beat London and then i lose a bucket load of cash on every bet i place
My 'all the favs' accum came through today which cancelled out yesterdays losses.

Was way off on my prediction that Dublin were a good price at 6/4 though. They were very very poor today. We were far from great and still beat them handily, things will be bleak for Dublin if the McCrabbe injury is as bad as it sounded from where I was sitting about 8 rows back

Irish Poker Boards > Gambling > General Gambling