Irish Poker Boards
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Live Tournaments and Events > Irish Poker Festivals
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-13, 15:04   #41
PaddyPowerPoker
Member
 
PaddyPowerPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluezar View Post
Won Cheap seats Sat last night,are the Cheap Seats Satellites going to run every Thursday over the next few weeks? I probably won't get a chance to use it for a few months otherwise?
Every Thursday and the Grand Final on Thursday 26th Dec @ 19:30 will have 2 X 2,250 seats GTD.

PPP Team.
PaddyPowerPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 10-12-13, 22:25   #42
cha115
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 36
IWF

Cud whoevers responsible please send the iwf results on to the Hendon mob ?
cha115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-13, 11:01   #43
TheImprover
Member
 
TheImprover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Killarney
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddyPowerPoker View Post
Every Thursday and the Grand Final on Thursday 26th Dec @ 19:30 will have 2 X 2,250 seats GTD.

PPP Team.
Too late to qualify for this grand final??
TheImprover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-13, 14:52   #44
PaddyPowerPoker
Member
 
PaddyPowerPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImprover View Post
Too late to qualify for this grand final??
Its never too late, you can even win a Grand Final token on the 26th December and then play that night.
The Qualifiers are scheduled to start at 15:30 and run hourly up to 21:30 each day (not entirely sure how many people will play today and tomorrow and of course we expect none to start on Christmas Day) so there could be plenty of value to be had in the Grand Final with 4,500 worth of tickets GTD.

Only 5 players are registered so far and we need to hit 30 to cover the guarantee.
__________________________________________________ _____________________

Merry Christmas to one and all. We hope its a great one this year.

Check out Paddy's Satellite Sleigh for details of the full Christmas schedule with increased guarantees on all but one of the Irish Open satellites:

Cheers,
PPP Team.
PaddyPowerPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-13, 14:57   #45
PaddyPowerPoker
Member
 
PaddyPowerPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,492
Oh yes and by the way, Dara O'Kearney just won his fourth IO ticket (third Super Satellite package win in a row last night)....you can see some of the strategy Dara employs for satellite play here (part 1 & 2 are on the blog, part 3 the final entry will go up early in the New Year):
http://paddypowerpokerblog.wordpress...h-open-part-2/

Hats off to Mr. O'Kearney, its a phenomenal achievement.

Cheers,
PPP Team.
PaddyPowerPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-13, 15:16   #46
PaddyPowerPoker
Member
 
PaddyPowerPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by cha115 View Post
Cud whoevers responsible please send the iwf results on to the Hendon mob ?
As part of our Christmas promo package we decided to google "Irish winter festival hendon mob results" for you. This is what we found
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/fest...hp?a=r&n=12218

Merry Christmas
PPP Team.
PaddyPowerPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-13, 18:38   #47
dobby
Member
 
dobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Infirmary
Posts: 6,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddyPowerPoker View Post
Every Thursday and the Grand Final on Thursday 26th Dec @ 19:30 will have 2 X €2,250 seats GTD.

PPP Team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddyPowerPoker View Post
Its never too late, you can even win a Grand Final token on the 26th December and then play that night.
The Qualifiers are scheduled to start at 15:30 and run hourly up to 21:30 each day (not entirely sure how many people will play today and tomorrow and of course we expect none to start on Christmas Day) so there could be plenty of value to be had in the Grand Final with €4,500 worth of tickets GTD.

Only 5 players are registered so far and we need to hit 30 to cover the guarantee.
Only showing 1 seat in the lobby at the moment? Will it be 2 seats or not?

Quote:
Gary C (Responding)
Gary C Hi, my name is Gary C. How may I help you?

You Hi, I'm just wondering, how many Irish Open seats are guaranteed in the Cheap Seats final tonigght?

You I thought it was 2 seats but it says 1 seat in the tourney lobby

Gary C There are 2, it is a misprint.

You So if i play and finish 2nd, I will get a seat, not €67.50?

Gary C Yes that is correct.

You Ok, thanks for that.
Just asked support, misprint apparently.

Last edited by dobby; 26-12-13 at 18:43.
dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 31-12-13, 16:00   #48
cha115
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 36
spell check

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddyPowerPoker View Post
As part of our Christmas promo package we decided to google "Irish winter festival hendon mob results" for you. This is what we found
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/fest...hp?a=r&n=12218

Merry Christmas
PPP Team.
Ya iv since figured out the problem ! You guys spelt my fuckin name wrong !! so the hendon mob created a new player, anyways they have rectofied
yours truly Jarlath Noone not to be confused with Jarlaith Noone
cha115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-13, 17:50   #49
The Istanbul
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 978
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha115 View Post
Ya iv since figured out the problem ! You guys spelt my fuckin name wrong !! so the hendon mob created a new player, anyways they have rectofied
yours truly Jarlath Noone not to be confused with Jarlaith Noone
Oh the irony:-D ppp have rectofied a spelling mistake

Last edited by The Istanbul; 31-12-13 at 17:51. Reason: its rectified
The Istanbul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-14, 14:29   #50
PaddyPowerPoker
Member
 
PaddyPowerPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,492
Congrats!!

Congrats to all 14 players that have so far won an Irish Open seat or package through satellites and online promotions since 26th Dec.

r0b0ttt, ppp300911, ppietn77, varrik, Culled53, fnshsna, lochaline, svpirbalt, Cqman, fischjo, rince147, shcirr, STOKES6969 & emanuel28

There are 3 X 3,200 packages GTD this Sunday 5th January again and only 10 players qualified so far. Qualifiers from freeroll up to 33 F/O now running.

There are 51 players now qualified for the main event so the prize-pool is up over the 100,000 mark already.

Cheers,
PPP Team.
PaddyPowerPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-14, 17:16   #51
PaddyPowerPoker
Member
 
PaddyPowerPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,492
The side event for the IO14 has been published:
http://poker.paddypower.com/tourname.../eventschedule

DateEventEntryStart TimeGame Type
Thursday 17 April170 Super Satellite for Irish Open Main Event150 + 20 (100 Rebuys)19:00Re-Buy
Friday 18 AprilOngoing Sit & Go Satellites for Irish Open Main Event225 (+ 15 Reg)10:00SNG
 Irish Open Main Event*(4 Day Event)"2,000 + 250 Reg  
 12:00NLH F/O  
 90 with 50 Re-buys, Satellite for "800 F/O"80 + 10 Reg21:00NLH F/O
Saturday 19 April90 F/O Turbo SNG Satellites for "800 F/O"80 + 10 Reg11:00NLH F/O
 Irish Open Main EventDay 2 12:00NLH F/O
 800 NLH Freezeout (2 Day Event)720 + 80 Reg  
 14:00NLH F/O  
 115 Turbo Deepstack NLH Freezeout (1 Day Event)100 + 15 Reg20:00NLH F/O
Sunday 20 AprilIrish Open Main EventDay 312:00N/A
 Irish Open 'Mini Main Event (2 Day Event)200 + 2513:00N/A
 700 Pot Limit Omaha Championship (1 Day Event)630 + 70 Reg   
 15:00PLO F/O  
 10,000 Irish Open High Roller Event (2 Day Event)9700 + 300 Reg  
 16:00NLH DBL Chance  
Monday 21 April Irish Open 'Mini Main Event' Day 2 13:00NLH F/O
 Irish Open Main EventFinal Table14:00N/A
 NLH 'Scalps' (1 Day Event)125 + 25 + 2014:30NLH F/O
 10,000 Irish Open High Roller Event (Day 2)-15:30N/A
PaddyPowerPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-14, 16:16   #52
PaddyPowerPoker
Member
 
PaddyPowerPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,492
The Main Event Holding Tank is now live in the poker lobby. If anyone wants to avail of a 50 discount for a direct buy-in to the Irish Open Main event you can do so now.

Thanks,
PPP Team.
PaddyPowerPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-14, 17:07   #53
PaddyPowerPoker
Member
 
PaddyPowerPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,492
We're looking for a creative and energetic live updater/ blogger at the IO14 (18th to 21st April).

If interested please email your CV to irishopen@paddypower.com along with links to any and all live update reporting/ blogging that you've done before.

PPP Team.
PaddyPowerPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-14, 12:24   #54
PaddyPowerPoker
Member
 
PaddyPowerPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,492
Congrats to oilyslick, HIJACKXXX, dinjo99 & Chandy123 who all took down 3,200 Packages in the Super Satellite last night.

This week our online schedule is as follows:
Monday 20th Jan @ 20:00 30 R/A - 1,500 Starting Chips, 2,000 Re-buy and 3,000 Add-on. 1 X 2,250 Ticket GTD!
Wednesday 22nd Jan @ 20:00 138 + 12 F/O 2 X 2,250 Tickets GTD (Qualifiers running every day).
Thursday 23rd Jan : 19:30 Cheap Seats Grand Final with 1 X 2,250 Ticket GTD! (Only 4.40 qualifier winners can play - on the hour from 15:30 every day).
Sunday 26th Jan @ 20:00 186 +14 F/O with 3 X 3,200 Packages GTD!

Daily Irish Open Freeroll R/A schedule on PPP:
11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 18:00, 20:00 and 21:00

Satellites starting at 1 running every few minutes all day every day.

PPP Team.
PaddyPowerPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 20-01-14, 23:19   #55
DaddyWarbucks
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12
Can you post a list of the live sats only, would love to play one buy don't fancy the online ones.

Cheers,
Warbucks.
DaddyWarbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-14, 15:46   #56
PaddyPowerPoker
Member
 
PaddyPowerPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyWarbucks View Post
Can you post a list of the live sats only, would love to play one buy don't fancy the online ones.

Cheers,
Warbucks.
They'll be going up in the first week in February Daddywarbucks, you can bet your bottom dollar.

Lots of poker clubs from all over Ireland & UK taking us up on the offer to add a huge amount of added value for players at live satellites this year. If any other poker club managers are interested please email irishopen (at) paddypower (dot) com before end of January.

We will advertise any live satellites after 1st February but we won't add the extra value if dates are not confirmed by then.

Thanks,
PPP Team.
PaddyPowerPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 17:55   #57
PaddyPowerPoker
Member
 
PaddyPowerPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,492
Competition Time!

Hey Everyone...

We've got 5 cheap seats tokens to give away.... http://pdy.pr/uqXHM2

Give us your best/worst jokes and we'll pick the best 5.

Include your PaddyPower username with your post...

Competition closes at 5pm Wednesday!

PaddyPowerPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 19:26   #58
dobby
Member
 
dobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Infirmary
Posts: 6,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddyPowerPoker View Post
They'll be going up in the first week in February Daddywarbucks, you can bet your bottom dollar.

Lots of poker clubs from all over Ireland & UK taking us up on the offer to add a huge amount of added value for players at live satellites this year. If any other poker club managers are interested please email irishopen (at) paddypower (dot) com before end of January.

We will advertise any live satellites after 1st February but we won't add the extra value if dates are not confirmed by then.

Thanks,
PPP Team.
??
dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 21:57   #59
Lplate
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddyPowerPoker View Post
Hey Everyone...

We've got 5 cheap seats tokens to give away.... http://pdy.pr/uqXHM2

Give us your best/worst jokes and we'll pick the best 5.

Include your PaddyPower username with your post...

Competition closes at 5pm Wednesday!

I hope you're not looking for literary genius. This one is courtesy of my daughter;

Why don't crocodiles play poker?

Because they prefer snap!

sn JolietJake

Last edited by Lplate; 11-02-14 at 00:01.
Lplate is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Old 10-02-14, 22:46   #60
TheImprover
Member
 
TheImprover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Killarney
Posts: 2,970
From an idiot abroad
Why do monkeys have red arses
Because they've ate a packet of monster munch, the little shits.

Sn kingaces2
TheImprover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Live Tournaments and Events > Irish Poker Festivals

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:44.