Irish Poker Boards
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Poker Theory, Strategy and Rulings > Omaha, Stud and Other Variants
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-12, 02:33   #1
warnsie
Member
 
warnsie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 13
This guy for Real?

PokerStars Zoom Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($10)
Hero (SB) ($7.86)
BB ($11.32)
UTG ($10.64)
MP ($40.30)
CO ($42.47)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, A, 2, 4
2 folds, CO bets $0.35, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.30, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.80) 2, A, 5 (2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.98, CO calls $0.88

Turn: ($2.76) 6 (2 players)
Hero bets $2.42, CO calls $2.42

River: ($7.60) 7 (2 players)
Hero bets $4.11 (All-In), CO calls $4.11

Total pot: $15.82 | Rake: $0.71

Results:
Spoiler
__________________
Please prepare now for the developing economic and social unrest. Good day.
warnsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-12, 03:21   #2
imidg
Member
 
imidg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by warnsie View Post
PokerStars Zoom Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($10)
Hero (SB) ($7.86)
BB ($11.32)
UTG ($10.64)
MP ($40.30)
CO ($42.47)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, A, 2, 4
2 folds, CO bets $0.35, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.30, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.80) 2, A, 5 (2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.98, CO calls $0.88

Turn: ($2.76) 6 (2 players)
Hero bets $2.42, CO calls $2.42

River: ($7.60) 7 (2 players)
Hero bets $4.11 (All-In), CO calls $4.11

Total pot: $15.82 | Rake: $0.71

Results:
Spoiler
What a stupid thread,i take it your not playing micro stakes online for long,this kinda thing will happen,dont see the point of putting it up here
imidg is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 11-05-12, 03:26   #3
eamonhonda
Member
 
eamonhonda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 15,151
This is what the bbv is for, all moans go there
__________________
airport, lol
eamonhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-12, 03:27   #4
warnsie
Member
 
warnsie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 13
Ok, about a week, thanks
__________________
Please prepare now for the developing economic and social unrest. Good day.
warnsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-12, 03:27   #5
mdoug
Member
 
mdoug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,918
he was calling for the 8 and then fooled you by getting the 4-5-6-7-8, that was a nice play.
FOOLED YOU!
__________________
Go big or go homeless.
mdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-12, 04:39   #6
ianmc38
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 上海
Posts: 1,180
Fold preflop. That is 1 ugly hand to call oop. River shove is pretty thin.
__________________
Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.
ianmc38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-12, 04:41   #7
mdoug
Member
 
mdoug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmc38 View Post
Fold preflop. That is 1 ugly hand to call oop. River shove is pretty thin.
He was the raiser
__________________
Go big or go homeless.
mdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-12, 06:23   #8
Mellor
Member
 
Mellor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 9,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdoug View Post
He was the raiser
No he wasn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by warnsie View Post
Preflop: Hero is SB with K, A, 2, 4
2 folds, CO bets $0.35, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.30, 1 fold
I'd agree really. Fold preflop. And you aren't beating anything on the river verses anyone that ahs palyed PLO before
__________________

35 Betfair bonus
Mellor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-12, 09:08   #9
mdoug
Member
 
mdoug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellor View Post
No he wasn't.


I'd agree really. Fold preflop. And you aren't beating anything on the river verses anyone that ahs palyed PLO before
BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, sorry I was drunk and read the flop
__________________
Go big or go homeless.
mdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-12, 12:56   #10
tglynn
Member
 
tglynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdoug View Post
he was calling for the 8 and then fooled you by getting the 4-5-6-7-8, that was a nice play.
FOOLED YOU!
__________________
tglynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Poker Theory, Strategy and Rulings > Omaha, Stud and Other Variants

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 15:00.